My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Once we had each other nice and soapy wet, it didn't take long before I was balls deep inside Tina, who clearly felt happier than she had in a long time, thanks to my fucking her. Meanwhile, Junior was himself busy, pressing his cock against her ass to slide it between his mother's cheeks. He was dry humping her crack for a good while, as I slammed her good and hard. So much masculine attention had the desired effect on Tina, who squealed and shrieked from the ecstasy, causing me to cum deep in her slit, near her cervix as I bottomed out there.

The effect was electric, as if something surged inside Tina, a new charge filling her with energy, her whole self invigorated by my seed within. She came yet again, kissing my mouth hungrily as she did so, while her son's hands wandered all over her body, much to her delight. Sixteen years of torment had come to an end with my moneyshot, yet Tina seemed every bit as insatiable as before, just not as tortured or frantic.

When Junior eased his dick into his mother's ass, she didn't protest at all, nor did I. In fact, she began to stroke my cock and work it back inside her cunt for a DP, an effort that I eagerly assisted, resulting in a sweet success. Pretty soon, our three bodies were locked into a special rhythm. Tina looked to be in a state of pure bliss, too, from two guys entering her body repeatedly for our mutual pleasure. We could all feel each other move together, my cock separated from Junior's only by a small, but significant barrier.

Finally, however, I had to cum inside Tina, as did Junior, and we filled her with so much jizz that it wasn't funny. She felt even more ecstatic now, her entire body a massive nerve ending as we withdrew from her and she begged us to switch places, so she could have me in her ass and Junior in her twat. Before we knew it, I was far inside her bowels, or what should have been them ... and that was when I realized that she had no bowels ... she didn't need them, anymore. She was as vacant past her bottom as Marcy was, with a completely empty space where her digestive tract should have been. Junior seemed to have missed this detail, but he was younger, so that was understandable.

When Junior emptied his load inside his mother's cunt, this made for three, just as mine gave her four in her body now. She now turned him over and he complied without hesitation, as she eased a few fingers into his ass and parted his cheeks to rim him as well. When he was good and ready, sighing with obvious pleasure from his mother's attentions, Tina presented me with her son's naked and ready ass.

"Trust me, honey. You're gonna love this! Let Mark sodomize you. I helped relax and prepare your hole for him. Just stay relaxed and let him enjoy your booty. Before you know it, you'll be a total cum slut, just like your mother, won't you? Make Mommy proud of your sex skills, sweetheart," Tina encouraged her son to welcome my cock as it probed his virgin asshole at last.

"God, yes, Mom! Oh, fuck, it feels so damn good!" Junior surprised both of us by taking to the sodomy much faster than any of us expected.

"Like mother, like son, I suppose," Tina giggled, thrusting her D cup tits (yes, that was the size that she asked for) in his face and soon engulfing his dick with her slit again.

"So it seems. Damn, he's nice and tight, but he clearly enjoys it!" I remarked as Junior kept meeting my strokes with equal enthusiasm.

"Well, it's an efficient delivery system for your cum, which he'll need, too. I refuse to let my son grow old and die while I live forever!" Tina answered with passion as she used her hips to keep him happy.

"And it feels so great! Please do this to me whenever you wish, Dad!" Junior begged me.

"My son the butt-slut! I'm so fucking proud of him right now it's not funny!" Tina encouraged her boy with every movement of her hips as they bucked against him.

At last, of course, Junior couldn't hold back and he emptied his balls inside his mother's snatch, filling her with a fifth load of the day. He feverishly responded to my thrusts, and in short order, I unloaded in his booty, something that he clearly didn't mind at all. Both mother and son seemed deliriously pleased right then, as loads of cum leaked down to their feet from their holes. We rinsed off again and then dried a bit with the towel before leaving the bathroom to face the crowd of lovers in our house.

So many kisses were planted on each of us as we returned to this company that there were serious lipstick smears on all three bodies, no less. It was apparent that no one judged us for the threesome. On the contrary, they were all tickled pink with it, as well as pleased that Tina and her son would be part of our household as well as our tribe. They seemed to agree that I would be a force for good in Junior's life, as a matter of fact.

"See, I'm not the only one who is still going to be taking cock up my butt when I'm sixty, am I, bro?" Nydia teased her new brother.

"Yeah, well, kiss my ass," Junior told her, and then he got visible shivers when Nydia said, "Okay, I will. Bend over, bum boy."

"Do as she says, son," I told him, and he complied quickly, much to his mother's obvious voyeuristic delight ... she licked her lips as she watched.

"Obey your new Daddy, dear," she instructed her son.

Junior soon realized how serious Nydia was as she kept kissing, licking, and even inserting her tongue into his asshole. She ate his bottom so greedily that his knees started to buckle. His mother grabbed his knees as Cherry started thrusting her tits in his face to make him suck them as he got rimmed. He had a look of incredible shock on his face as he discovered just how great it could be to have his own sister toss his salad. He soon came all over the floor, too, in spite of his earlier releases.

"Don't worry, honey. I'll lick all that up for you. You won't ever have to clean that up for yourself, dear," Tina told her son, thirstily lapping up every trace of his spunk.

"See, that's another new rule around here. No matter what else happens, if you say, 'kiss my ass, ' you are consenting verbally to analingus, and it will happen! Whomever you say it to has the right to start licking your ass and keep rimming it until you beg them to stop. Especially watch out for that kind of thing around our women, particularly those of my household. They can and will orally service you until they wear you out. Trust me on that, guys. These women know how to milk a guy for all that they can take, don't you, ladies?" I grinned at my harem, "The men aren't shabby, either."

"Yeah, remember when we had you so exhausted that you needed to lay down and recuperate, while Ninve and Sandra guarded you like a pair of ... what did you call them, 'lionesses' ... very fitting, in fact. Admittedly, we had to take it easy for several hours, but you have to admit that we had the right attitude ... we were just very hot for you," Ashley winked at me.

"Well, apparently, now that you're some sort of undead prophet or whatever, you don't need that protection or anything like it. Now you're at our mercy and your Assyrian princesses have no problem with us draining you dry, as long as they get their fair share. They refuse to protect you anymore from the consequences of your own deliciousness," Lucy warned me with an evil gleam in her eye.

"She-wolves. I have she-wolves for a harem," I teased them.

"Lionesses, babe. Your words, not mine, though tigresses work, too," Katrina said as she licked my own ass without warning, "Sorry, honey, but I couldn't resist the urge anymore."

"Don't apologize for wanting to rim me, Kat. You know how much I enjoy a good tongue back there. The only thing better would be if Rachel joined you," I grinned, and sure enough, my sister fell to her knees to crawl over to my butt and start licking shamelessly between my buns.

"Yummy baby brother! I could eat your ass all night long!" Rachel told me with a very hopeful tone, as if wanting me to dare her to do just that.

"Mind if I want to suck this?" Stephanie knelt to lick my cock, while Jannat put my balls greedily into her mouth.

"As if you ever need to ask. The answer is always yes," I smiled at them.

"Which is another reason that we all worship you," Shelby told me as she began kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Well, thank you, but I still have to deal with over twenty-one more cases here, don't I?" I noted the women now waiting impatiently through this, "Why have they just stayed there?"

"Oh, yes, that. The new God decreed that they cannot leave the room or do anything unrelated to you in here until you've decided their fates. It fits, since they are stuck in many ways already without your seed."

"Before that is done, I will ask Tina if there is any other unfinished business, as this will take a while," I turned to her, while still being pleasured by the women of my harem ... and the men, pretty soon ... they had resumed licking, sucking, and otherwise servicing me with their lips and tongues.

"Yes, that ... my brother and his wife. Can you please get them out of wherever they are. You can decide what to do with them later, but please get them safely here. This must surely be a haven of sorts in a crazed world like ours. Oh, and Joe ... and Chad. I owe them that much, I think," Tina pleaded with me.

"I agree. Marcy, will you do the honors?" I turned to Shelby's mother, my guardian angel.

"The pleasure's mine ... and I do mean, pleasure," Marcy's wink made it clear that she planned to take full advantage of this new mission this time, as she lifted her wings and flew away.

"Now, who's next? You ... you're rather cute. Let's hear your case, if you will. Welcome to ... what Tina so eloquently called a haven. That's the name of our community, I think. She just named it. It's Haven. Anyway, welcome to Haven," I smiled at the next person in the group, a delightful, swarthy woman that I knew that I had fucked, but I didn't recall when.

"Oh, hey. I'm ... Naomi Goldstein. Yeah, I'm Jewish, just like you. You are Jewish, aren't you, Mark?" the pregnant stranger asked me.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Continue. How do we know each other?" I enjoyed her smile, which looked familiar to me somehow.

"I'm ... your daughter. Yeah, I know. Crazy, huh? But it's true, Daddy. I was born nineteen years ago, when you were just twenty. My mother is ... was, I mean, Sharon Goldstein. She was married and her husband was sterile. You donated sperm at one of those sperm bank places and she wanted a Jewish father. She wanted her child to be Jewish, and so you were," Naomi explained to me.

"Yes, but I summoned women who had sexual congress with me. I didn't ... commit incest with you, did I?" I asked with some confusion.

"Exactly. You did. See, I tried to tell you that I'm your daughter, but you were a little horny when I found you, not to mention a bit sauced. It was at a New Year's Day party that I crashed, you seemed a little down for some reason, and I kept drinking a bit to get brave enough to tell you the truth. The next thing that we knew, seven shots of tequila in, I was all over you, drinking in your eyes, desperate to have your touch in that way ... something that I never expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.