My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Jana didn’t have quite the full energy and vigor of her past youth anymore, but her mature body was guided by a mind that was rather experienced at sexual pleasure. She moved her hips and her legs with a purpose behind them, putting her back into the action as she rode me, her tits leaning over into my face as she did so. There was no doubt in my mind now that she had been desperate to have sexual congress with me and only now realized that I was the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle of her love or sex life. As much as she adored Andrea, she simply couldn’t give me up again.

When Jana turned very dark and screamed in Czech, she also tightened on my dick and I erupted inside her sweet snatch, filling her with my seed again, more than twenty-four years since I had last done so. I saw visible relief on her face as this happened, as the strain and stress of more than two decades of sexual frustration ended at last. Jana brightened, slumped on me, and kissed my face repeatedly.

I turned to Andrea and said, “It’s your choice what you want to do, Andrea. It’s still your choice. You and I don’t have to do anything together. You’re a lesbian. I respect that, just as I respect that Dave is a complete heterosexual. Neither of you find me personally attractive. I get that, trust me. I won’t force myself on anyone. I won’t take it personally. I won’t get upset with you or feel that you’ve injured my male ego or whatever. I’m not entitled to your body. I understand that. So, you haven’t had my cum inside you, and while that is the case, you still have the free will to make a lifetime decision for yourself, knowing the consequences and having the ability to make it free of the desperate craving that your wife had.

“You can elect to avoid all sexual contact with me, even to the point of avoiding it with my seed. This seems to be Dave’s choice, at least so far, and as he has every right to make that decision, so do you. You will age normally, eventually die, and be buried with dignity, respect, and all the love that Jana has for you. Your last wishes will be respected as well. We would totally understand that decision and no one would consider obligated to do anything but respect our rights as we respect yours.”

“And my other choices?” Andrea asked as she visibly ached for Jana’s touch.

“You can go down on Jana and receive a creampie, or else snowball with her and get it that way. You will be free to have sexual relations with anyone here who consents to it, presumably all of them other women ... maybe even Erica and Jeanne, if you don’t mind transgendered women. There is Natasha, as Nathan’s female alter ego is called. I’m not sure how you feel about that. It is a compromise that will let you benefit from my seed without needing to be intimate directly with me, and it’s the one to which Marcy alluded earlier, I believe,” I told Andrea, who looked at me with surprise.

“You’d ... do that for me? Even though I would refuse and deny you any sexual favors? You would be willing to let me live forever and continue to decline sexual congress with you and the other men?” Andrea expressed her shock.

“Yes, I would,” I told her bluntly, “Your other options would involve sexual relations with me or not even being with Jana, as the extreme possibilities here, but I would strongly ask you to keep making love to her, whatever you do. I can tell that you two need each other still. You’re both very much in love, aren’t you?”

“Yes, we are,” Andrea assured me, “No, I won’t reject or discard her. She needs me. I need her. So what if she can’t be totally faithful to me. I can still ... have other women since she gets you, right? That’s fair. That’s the decision that you left up to me. I will be selfish and I will taste you on her lips ... both facial and pussy lips, but I will not be intimate with you. Sorry, I just can’t. You said that you understood. I’ll hold you to that. Nothing against you, of course. As you said, it’s not personal. I just don’t desire men.

“That being said, I’ll help up with the community’s work in whatever way I can. I’ll hug you, kiss you lightly on the cheek or something, high-five you, cook for you sometimes, etc. I just won’t mate with you. I’ll even have sex in front of you, let you watch us, just because I like you as a person and you will have unselfishly saved my life and Jana’s. I’ll babysit your kids, change them, etc. Even nurse them if needed. Just. Not. That. One. Thing.”

“Agreed. Now, go get your first serving,” I smiled at her, “I’m happy for both of you. Just think of me as Jana’s boyfriend or friend with benefits, while you remain her wife. Different relationship, that’s all.”

“Menage a trois, eh?” Andrea winked at us as she went down on Jana and did her best not to make a face as she lapped up my cum from Jana’s slit, “I’ll have to think of this as medicine. Doesn’t always taste good, but at least her own juices make up for it, and I need it to survive.”

“Thank youuuuuu!” Jana began moaning as she came yet again, this time from Andrea’s gifted tongue.

Dave then walked over and told me, “I feel so relieved now. I was worried that I would be pressured to service you somehow and I just can’t. I’m don’t have a gay bone in my body, though I don’t mind that you’re bi. Somehow, it’s different with Natasha. Natasha is a woman, though Nathan isn’t. When I’m with her, I still feel straight. I can’t, won’t do him, of course. Doesn’t make sense, but that’s how it is.”

“I have two natures, two souls inside me, a male soul and a female soul. It’s why I’m genderfluid, honey. You’re into my feminine side, my female soul that I call ‘Natasha.’ I have a feeling that she is a little more popular than Nathan, though they’re both me. Just don’t forget that. Go with your gut, dear. I don’t mind servicing you as Natasha ... Hell, I’d serve you as Nathan if you wanted that, too. You can totally forget that thing between my legs if you wish. Just ignore it. Let your daughter worry about it, not you. My mouth and my ass remain available to you whenever not already in use. Something tells me that they’re be very busy indeed,” Nathan/Natasha laughed at that part, “Don’t worry, I’ll keep my ass nice and smooth like a woman’s for you and I’ll tuck my dick away somewhere, like Mandy’s mouth.”

“Oh, baby, tuck that cock of yours inside my mouth whenever you please,” Mandy giggled.

“What about my mouth?” Nathan asked.

“Keep it clean-shaven, and when you’re Natasha, just wear makeup,” I suggested, “That way, we’ll know when you’re Nathan and when you’re Natasha, without needing to cover up fine body of yours with a stitch of clothing.”

“All well and good, but what about us?” a voice from the crowd reminded me of its presence.

“Ah, yes. Tina Carter, right? Christina Celine Carter. Age 38 when you were killed ... still sticking around for unfinished business, aren’t you?” Marcy told her with a kiss to her ghostly lips.

“Yeah, I remember Mark now. We fucked at that party in college, you know, the senior year, post-final, ‘we’ve done the hard work, now let’s party hearty, deal. Mark and I were both a bit sauced, so maybe he doesn’t recall me. I ... uh, kinda cheated on my boyfriend with him, though I didn’t tell him that ... or my boyfriend, for that matter. I was ashamed for cheating, you know, because it was wrong.

“To be honest, though, I already had doubts about Chad. I still don’t know why exactly I cheated, other than being drunk as a skunk ... I didn’t smell like a skunk, I hope. Did I, Mark? Anyway, I felt wrong for cheating, but I also felt so damn right doing it ... this one time. It’s hard to explain. I mean, I was a good girl before him. I had cheated a few times, including with Chad, but I wasn’t a regular, habitual cheater or anything. I always felt guilty and it didn’t come as easy as breathing to me. Yet with Mark, I felt a pull, a powerful urge and need, that almost compelled me to sleep with him. You remember how aggressive I was, even with Chad in the other room!

“When I fucked Mark, though, I felt something ... different. I don’t know how else to say it. Admittedly, I was three sheets to the wind, but even when I woke up sober the next morning, with a God awful hangover, I might add, and a happy soreness and stickiness between my legs ... and in my ass ... I just felt more alive than I ever knew. Anyway, you were sound asleep, so I didn’t disturb you, Mark.

“I got up, took a shower in the men’s dorm, which had never been a problem in the past, at least not in that dorm whenever I did that, though maybe because Chad lived there, too. I still can’t believe that I fucked my boyfriend’s roommate ... and let me tell you, Chad was no slouch, as you might recall, but you had him beat any day of the week and fuck twice, ten times on Sunday!

“Sorry to ramble, but, hey, this is important, and I’m dead, right? I have all the time in the universe. Anyway, so I’m taking this shower, and suddenly, Joe hit on me, offering to rub me down and fuck me and such. I looked at him, expecting to feel disgust, only to have hunger and lust wash over me, and the next thing that I know, I’m getting it deep up my ass in the shower, which was where I was when Chad walked in on us! So, Mark, Chad dumped me over cheating on him with Joe, which I did, but I never told him about you. I felt bad enough as it was!

“The sick thing was that, after Joe fucked me, and Chad left, I didn’t feel the urge to run after Chad and beg his forgiveness. I just accepted that we were over. A week later, however, since I had never given Chad my ass, I came over and offered it to him as a peace offering. He accepted and it was awful! He was nowhere near as good as you or even Joe! Maybe it was because I had been drunk and relaxed with you and I was in the hot shower, nice and slippery with Joe, but with Chad, he didn’t use enough lube, and he was so angry that he really hurt me back there!

“I ran out of there when it was done, and when Chad tried to hit me up for sex again, I told him that I couldn’t do that anymore. It was a one-off, a make-up for giving up my anal cherry to someone else deal, nothing more than that. He was furious and said that he was trying to forgive me and take me back. I told him, and I can still remember this, ‘Maybe I don’t want to be your girlfriend again, okay? Ever consider that? Sorry for cheating, but maybe I did us both a favor.’ He was really pissed after that, so I ran out of his room again and declined every phone call from him. It was the 90s, you know. Straight to voicemail with every call.

“Anyway, even with Joe, it hadn’t been that great, and I wasn’t entirely sure why it was so good with you, Mark. I started all but stalking you, but for some reason, I didn’t quite feel brave enough to approach you. I was afraid that you were so drunk that you wouldn’t remember me and that I would only embarrass myself. So I tried to satisfy the urges with Joe for a bit. We were shower fuckbuddies for a while and I even spent a week at his new pad before we tired of each other and moved on. No matter what, though, the sex with Joe didn’t satisfy me. I enjoyed it, a lot, but I was still aware of just how horny I was ... constantly, too.

“I didn’t know what to do with myself, so I took jobs and started fucking customers, bosses, co-workers, etc. I became a regular, round-heeled slut after that. I couldn’t help it. I needed something back that I experienced that one night, and it never returned. I sought it everywhere. I sneaked into the Y several times and let several young men do very not-so Christian things associated with me, if you get my bad joke there, in the showers. I honestly thought that maybe if I got drunk and let men have me, I’d enjoy it again, but that failed to work, too.

“I started stripping, doing more than lapdances for clients, turning tricks on the side, and got fired from a few strip joints for that, too. I fucked married men, engaged men, men at their bachelor parties, even women. I fucked priests, preachers, and rabbis, tracked down former professors and fucked them, found my high school teachers and fucked them ... I even fucked my brother once, though we agreed not to tell anyone, especially not his wife. The itch remained unscratched. I was desperately horny, and it had been two years since that night, so I finally went into porn out of sheer desperation and soon took a screen name. Nadia Nympho, I called myself, as it fit me. I was a serious nymphomaniac for all practical purposes by then. I got a tattoo that read ‘Scratch My Itch, ‘ too. It was a tramp stamp, no less!”

“Oh, God, you were one of my favorites! To think that I’d already had you! All those times that I jacked off to you and you had been in my bed, needing what I gave you again ... are you saying that I caused you to go into porn? Damn. I want to apologize for leaving you in such a state, but honestly, I didn’t have any idea that our encounter affected you at all. I thought that it was wild, crazy, drunken college post-exam party sex, that’s all! Damn ... I feel awful now, though, knowing this,” I admitted, but she put her spectral fingers to my lips now with a smile.

“Are you kidding me? Hush for now, please. Let me finish my tale, babe. Porn sex was great, don’t get me wrong, especially at first, but damn! It just wasn’t that good, not like you. By now, I was sure that it was you. You were the variable, the man who got away, and I was doomed to live without you scratching my itch, so I might as well make money from my desperate state. So I kept at it in porn and also fucked men and women offscreen, still quite horny and eager for it. My reputation as an absolute slut grew behind the screen, too, as well as on it.

“I did every nasty, kinky thing that I could think of, partly to get more money from porn, but also because I wanted to do them. I hated being desperate, but I loved being fucked so much. I dated guys, but the moment that they started to talk about going steady, I would refuse now, telling them that I was in porn and if they wanted me, they’d have to join the party, so to speak. Most refused, but that was okay with me. Some accepted, but eventually I was too much for them, because I wouldn’t leave them alone about sex. Even with help from other men and women, I was making my boyfriends sore as possible in the groin, especially once I shared them with my colleagues. To a man, they admitted that they were so exhausted and their dicks felt so strained, that they had to drop me before I fucked them to death. I jilled off so much that I went through batteries like mad, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.