My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I awoke again, this time due to my bladder's needs, slipping out of the bag, only to have company in the form of Shelby, who turned on the shower and gave me that "come hither" invitation with her smile. There was no sign of Marcy, her angelic mother, but that was no shock. Part of me still wondered if that sequence had been a dream. I looked at the clock before standing in the shower. It was 4:24 pm.

"Hey, champ, don't worry, okay? Your little princess is doing just fine for a newborn. Her mother is recovering and Doc doesn't want her getting too many visitors just yet. She's afraid that Ninve will feel obligated to socialize, and this will slow down her recovery. Right now, I believe that your wife is breastfeeding her stepdaughter, with considerable success, too. I think that kid is bonding with Aunt Cherry as well as Ninve. No surprises there. Aunt Cherry is a very maternal sort, isn't she?"

"She is indeed. My wife is remarkable that way and I just hope that she doesn't feel neglected. I will be just as protective of our baby when he or she comes along. Hard to believe that I have so many more babies on the way, don't you agree?" I smiled at Shelby as she used the excuse of showering with me to fondle me a lot.

"Yep, including mine, though paternity is perhaps a bit uncertain in that case. I personally hope that it's yours, Uncle Mark, though if I wouldn't mind it being Max's or the others. If it comes out black as can be, I guess that will be rather obvious, won't it? Still, the idea of incestuous breeding is the sexiest possibility, wouldn't you agree?

"Incidentally, Erica and Jeanne are both worried that they won't have access to testosterone blockers and such now, so they've asked Anne to perform an orchiectomy on each of them. Of course, it requires your blessing, since it will permanently make them sterile. Jannat is cool with it, as she said that it will just make Erica her wife instead of her husband, and it seems that Josie feels much the same way. I think that they view you as their primary husband, anyway, all of them, just as many of us ladies do.

"Oh, and there is now a lot of talk about a proper, polygamous wedding, since there is no real legal impediment anymore," Shelby updated me on the latest scuttlebutt as I took my turn washing and groping her lovely flesh.

"That's true, there isn't. Cherry will still be the den mother of sorts, mind you, the head wife, just because of her maturity and wisdom, but I admit that I am attached to each of you in your own unique way. In your case, hey, you're my niece, so there is that whole incest thing that we both enjoy," I grinned at her as she bent over and invited me to fuck her in the shower.

"God, yes! I look forward to that aspect of this new society for sure. No silly taboos about incest, polygamy, nudity, public sex, and that sort of thing. If two or more consenting adults want to fuck in a public park, in broad daylight, it shouldn't even earn them a citation," Shelby commented, while I pounded her wonderful pussy from behind.

However, pretty soon the force of my thrusts and the excitement that showed in her slickness made it impossible to speak coherently after that. Shelby dripped from the delightful sensation of my cock probing her sweet slit, bottoming out inside her after several good strokes. The image of public sexual congress didn't hurt my arousal, and I knew very well that Shelby mentioned the idea on purpose, in no small measure to excite me further and expedite the release of my seed inside her. She had lately been starving for sex almost as much as I was, and now I fed her hunger yet again. She seemed to take special delight in knowing that it was her uncle who broke her dry spell, too.

"I quite agree, and perhaps we shall experience that ourselves someday," I deliberately provoked her to cum ... and quite loudly, too, knowing just which buttons to press now.

That was the signal for me to unload my spunk inside Shelby, filling my niece's slippery hole with my jizz, as she came yet again from the awareness that I had spent my load within her eager twat. Shelby then shocked me by refusing to clean up that mess ... or get dressed at all, preferring to stay in her current state of complete nudity. When she saw the look of amazement on my face, she winked at me, threw her arms around my torso, and planted a very steamy French kiss on my mouth, a wicked smile reaching her baby blue eyes.

"Honey, snap decision, but I've sworn off clothing as of today. From now on, I'm a nudist. A complete, total, and committed naturist. Just get used to seeing me constantly in the buff, as I'm sure that it will be yesterday's news in time. It just feels right and free to me, doesn't it to you? Don't you want to join me in this way of life? Total nudity? How about it? Let's swear off clothes together. Want to take this step with me into the brave new world of which you speak? We can help free this world from the curse of clothing for centuries to come, until the very notion of wearing clothes becomes alien to the human race," Shelby grinned at me as she looked to see my reaction.

"Well, except for safety clothing, but, that can be treated as only an expedient. Sure, why not? Let's make the final break from the old ways of life by discarding the most obvious symbol of that, our imprisonment in these articles of cloth which send the message of shame about the human body. We need to embrace the idea that the human body is beautiful, that it's an artistic expression of our maker or makers. So, yes, I love that idea. Absolute nudity, except when safety necessitates clothing. The rest of the time, clothes are just a nuisance and a trap. Nudity is the natural order of things, so we should welcome it for good," I gave my approval, "Oh, and I'll let Erica and Jeanne that I'm fine with the orchiectomies. They will do them good."

"Oh, I knew that you'd understand! Hopefully, the rest will follow your lead ... our lead, and put away clothing as a relic of the past. Plus, think about how much time people will save if they don't have to get dressed in the mornings or whenever. They can still shower, dry off, use the restroom, brush their teeth, etc., but no need to put on a uniform or something silly like that. If they need shoes, fine, but shoes don't require clothes, do they? I'd love to run or jog in just my tennis shoes, wouldn't you? Imagine camping, hiking, volleyball, etc. in the buff, if you will, Uncle Mark," Shelby teased me as we walked out of the bathroom.

Dr. Anne Higgins smiled as she saw us and led us into the chosen delivery and recovery room, where we saw Ninve sitting up at last, little Arwen comfortably asleep in her bosom. Surprisingly for a second, Ninve was naked, too, but the sight of several sponges and other items brought over from the cruise liner's clinic made it evident that Dr. Higgins had personally bathed her. Nor did either lady seem self-conscious about this fact, which was another hopeful sign for the future.

"Well, nudity is the order of the day, today, isn't it, honey? Anne here bathed me and I just haven't felt like putting on any clothes after that. I could get used to being naked, too, if you're that comfortable with it. Would you like me to stay naked, make it a permanent, lifestyle thing? Don't worry about Arwen. It won't do her any harm if she knows nothing else. It will be normal and won't take away her innocence at all," Ninve suggested, making Shelby and me grin.

"Yes, we were just talking about our decision, made right after the shower, not to wear clothing again unless absolutely necessary. It was good enough for our ancestors at some point, after all. If you wish to join us in the naturist way of life, I would be very pleased to learn of it," I smiled at the mother of my first child as she had proposed something similar to my own thoughts and Shelby's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.