My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

"So, this is quite the big, happy family, I see," the cruise director, a sultry Asian woman in what looked to be her early forties, smiled as she saw us walk onto the cruise ship.

"I'll say," Rachel laughed, winking at our hostess in a surprisingly risqué manner ... I assumed that it was only playful, of course.

I didn't really get a good look at our director right then, as Shelby kept groping me and Katrina provided her own share of distractions by dropping things and finding excuses to bend over and show off the toned muscles of her buns. I only saw the back view for much of the time and it was impressive enough in its own way. What I saw of her front was also pleasing, but it wasn't up close because Rachel, who had booked the cruise, seemed to monopolize her attention. It wasn't intentional, or at least I didn't think so, but it was frustrating that they interacted more as if Rachel were our travel agent rather than just the person who reserved the suites.

I should have known, of course, that Rachel was up to something, and sure enough, she was. I was totally exhausted and badly needed a rest, so I didn't object when the ladies and gentlemen went out for a little recreation. Most of the women were pregnant, so they wouldn't drink, and we were exclusive to others by mutual assent, so I naturally viewed it as simply innocent rest and recreation. The guys might have gone for some beers or tennis, while the ladies might have wanted to lounge and enjoy the view of the ocean as well as the smell of the salt air. I took a quick shower and jumped naked into bed.

However, while I rested, I felt a body slip into bed next to me. It was a clearly feminine one and it seemed to be familiar enough with and to me for me not to worry about it. Perhaps one of the ladies had been lonely or seasick and needed to recover, I thought sleepily, not thinking much of it. When I awoke half an hour later, I felt kisses following the length of my spine. Again, I didn't protest, just relaxed and enjoyed the evident affection of whichever lady it was.

My cock hardened as the lips and tongue reached my tailbone, after which soft female hands spread my cheeks, and began kissing, rimming, and sucking my ass. Before long, they moved on to my taint, licking and loving their way to my balls. When the mysterious woman started playing with my balls in her mouth, I shivered for a second, especially once one hand started stroking my cock and a finger slipped into my asshole.

Now that my dick was stiff as could be, the same pair of lips enveloped my cock and began feverishly pleasing me with their owner's mouth and tongue. When another, more masculine pair of hands separated my buns and something cold was eased into my sphincter, followed by what was clearly a nice, hard cock.

Meanwhile, the soft, feminine mouth was replaced by what could only be a very warm and wet pussy engulfing while its possessor planted constant kisses on my face and lips. Before I knew it, I was balls deep inside that sweet twat and the man was just as far inside me. He began actively fucking my butt and I reacted instinctively by driving hard within the woman. It was quite the vigorous threesome, and I was now quite awake, though it was dim inside the room.

Only then did I notice that the woman pleasuring me was not of my harem. I panicked for a moment, but she put a finger to my lips and winked at me. I realized the lady in question was Asian, too, and it dawned on me that she was the cruise director. She buried her head in my chest and began lovingly kissing it, too. At the same time, I felt my hips bucking even harder as the man behind me thrust more furiously. I naturally wondered if he was of my harem or not, but at this point it was too late to resist. I was too far gone in the act and I figured that I would have to explain the incident later. I wasn't going to lie to my spouses, after all.

Suddenly, I felt a pulsation of the cock buried in my asshole, followed by a release of hot, thick cum inside me. A limp dick slipped out of my butt, just as I pumped my own seed within my rather amorous hostess. The reaction was pure electricity, as the woman began clinging to me and even digging into my flesh with her nails. It was painful for a moment, but still flattering as I now knew that she came right after me.

Just then, the light came on and I sat up to see Rachel and the others in my harem grinning at me. In a sort of playful jealousy, she wagged a finger to scold me, but quickly lowered it and slipped it inside her wet cunt to flavor it before licking it clean. Ninve was a little blunter, as she pulled me up for a very passionate kiss. I returned it with gusto, relieved that none of my harem held my escapade against me.

Turning around, I saw that Max was the man in bed who had been behind me and now he seemed ready for a taste of his own medicine, as the director grabbed a strap-on dildo and lubed his ass for a good pegging. When she entered it, he grunted slightly, but began moving his hips with enthusiasm for the act. Rachel surprised me then by slipping her tongue inside the woman's twat to taste it and really getting into the act. She gladly cleaned up my spunk and then slipped it to the woman in question in a snowball kiss.

This was followed by the biggest surprise, when I looked at the lady's ass and noticed a very familiar tattoo. It consisted of the words, "This Ass is the Private Property of Mark Schumacher." I felt my cock, which hadn't fully softened after fucking this stranger, grow hard again, especially once Rachel lubed up my cock and her new partner's asshole.

"Remember Stephanie? She remembers you. Her ass definitely remembers your cock. High time that you and she kissed and made up, don't you think?" Rachel laughed as I eased my dick into her former roommate's butt.

"So, that's what was up!" I laughed while I could still think straight, before the sheer delight of sodomy took over.

"Yep. We figured, what the hell, what was one more? Especially after she learned that it was you and begged me to let her join the harem. So, how about it? One more lovely lady for the family, one who adores you and has mooned for you, if you'll pardon the expression, for years past," my sister confessed, "not mad are you, baby brother?"

"Mad? God, no! It's just been years and I didn't get a good look at her face earlier," I grunted as I fucked Stephanie hard in the ass, enjoying how she still reveled in my cock there ... as if twenty years or so hadn't happened.

"Yeah, that was sorta necessary in order to spring the trap. You fell into it rather neatly. You naturally assumed that someone familiar and confident enough in bed with you was already part of the harem. It didn't occur to you that it might be an old flame, because you underestimated your effect on Stephanie and thought that she had moved on with her life. So did she for a while, but the moment she saw the chance to reunite with you, she grabbed it with both hands. She was married for a while, but I'll let her explain that," Rachel laughed at the little trick that she pulled on me ... such a sister in her own kinky, incestuous way.

Right then, Stephanie came from the "feel-do" function of the strap-on, followed by Max from the impact on his prostate of her vigorous push afterward, and then I spilled another load in her bottom. I could tell that she also came from something else, but that was her role to explain, as I wasn't in her head. I was, in fact, a bit stunned that she held onto her interest in me all this time. Whatever it was, she came faster than expected and her eagerness prompted both Max and me to cum when we did.

As I washed off my dick, Stephanie walked behind me in the vanity section and put her arms around my waist to make clear that she fully intended to stay with me. That was fine with me, though it was a surprise to add yet another woman to the mix. I figured that Rachel was right, however. One more at this stage wouldn't be that much of a change. Still, we had to cut things off from here. I was only human, after all. I had limits to even my libido and my ability to show affection.

"So, you were married for a while?" I asked Stephanie, curious about her time between me and, well ... me.

"I was for a time. Honestly tried to make it work. It wasn't fair to him, though. He wasn't a bad guy. I just belonged to you and nothing could change that. I've belonged to you since that night in college. I fought it and tried to pretend otherwise, didn't want to admit that it was more than lust. Some of it was that I wanted Rachel, too, and that scared me, though at times I still pushed for both of you. That didn't work, either. I didn't understand why I needed you so much, but I did. I was torn between seeking out what I liked and desired on the one hand, and running away from the full consequences of what was sure to follow. The incest part scared me in particular. I badly wanted to see her and you make love as well as enjoy each of you. I would push for it one minute and feel relief whenever she would pull back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.