My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Katrina had just about screamed out her lungs as I rammed her from behind, while Ninve and Sandra played with my balls and ass respectively. The Indian personal trainer had found many new ways to get me into even better shape in the past week since we met, and her only fee was inclusion in my new household, plus my bun in her oven, of course. Her biological clock was ticking, just like Rachel's, though I was frankly more worried about the latter's health due to the scar tissue from the abortion so many years back. Katrina was especially fertile right then, and God, I loved fucking her into the next day!

I had fifteen women and four men to satisfy, but I seemed to have found my pace, between the vitamins, the exercise regimen, and the extra cocks around to fill the void. Granted, Ninve and Sandra were actually far hornier than usual, due to their pregnancy hormones, but I also knew that I should revel in that, since they would be too sore for two or three months after giving birth, not to mention very tired. Of course, the extra eyes watching the youngsters would help, as would the promised availability of my princesses' bottoms, but I was well aware that on balance they would have to slow down and wouldn't have as much enthusiasm for sex for a while as they adjusted to being new moms. That was okay, since they would bounce back, they were sexy as ever, they had more than a little help from the others, and most importantly I loved them for a lot more than just their delicious Middle Eastern bodies.

It was also important that I had reached an understanding with the harem: no more outsiders, for any of us. We had our group. We knew each other. We had time for each other, but no time to waste on getting any strange. Besides, no matter how sexy those other people might be, we loved each other. We had all formed a weird, mystical family bond with one another. We were a family now, a tribe even, but we had reached our limit. We would be raising another generation as well, so that had to be a priority as well.

My fantasies had come true, but there was always a price, and that tag was simple: I was going to be a father, several times over, and needed to make sure that I stayed home a bit more. All of us would have to change our lifestyle, spend less time and money partying, and get used to being somewhat domesticated. This was true of both the ladies and the gentlemen, naturally. This didn't mean no fun, but it meant being more of a homebody, though we fully intended to keep in shape. There was no sense in going to seed, was there? Complacency was a danger to avoid in a poly household just as in a monogamous one.

"Ah, fuck, yes, cum in me! Fucking cum in me, already!" Katrina begged me as she sprayed my dick with her own juices.

I couldn't deny that lovely Punjabi girl, so I gave her exactly what she wished, creaming her sweet slit with help from those wonderful hands as well as that exquisite twat. My seed filled her snatch, rather close to the womb as I had bottomed out in her, but still far enough away not to damage anything. I then flipped her over and pulled her up for a steamy French kiss, meant to drive home that I loved her dearly.

When we broke that kiss, I planted another lip lock on Ninve just to remind her that she was still one of my two Assyrian princesses and would always be special to me. She held on for dear life, grateful that I still wanted to kiss a woman so far along in the family way, only coming up for air when she desperately needed to do so. I was a little winded when Sandra gave me a tongue kiss just seconds later that made it clear that she still adored me. This love that I had for each woman was unique in each case, despite being multiplied by fifteen. Every woman in my harem was truly a sweetheart and I treasured each of them in a particular way. They were not just some kind of sexual commodity, not just objects, but lovely people for whom love and lust mingled perfectly and whom I deemed irreplaceable. Hell, even the guys meant something to me, though I was still partial to the gals.

"Hey, Princesses, don't forget to take your vitamins," I reminded them of their prenatal pills.

"Honey, take yours, too, please. You have a lot of girls to gratify, don't you, lover?" Ninve commented, not even slightly resentful in her tone.

"You're one hell of a woman, you know. Not jealous, not possessive, just loving, sharing ... caring. You're wonderful. That goes for both of you, actually. Hell, it's true of all of my ladies," I smiled at Ninve and Sandra, while I winked at Katrina.

"Baby brother, you can't fight destiny. Yours is to be a stud for the finest ladies around, if I might dare to boast," Rachel spoke up behind us, taking the chance to grab one of my butt-cheeks in the process.

"What she said," Ninve grinned, while Sandra snickered.

"So, you're all just using me for sex. I get it now," I teased the women.

"Well, think about it, honey. When I first proposed this deal, it was a lot fewer women, yes, but I really, desperately wanted to share you with other lucky girls. I was more than ready for what that meant and I was happy not only to give you that joy, but also to share my bliss with the ladies in question. That was last New Year's Eve, if I recall correctly, but it seems a century ago. A century of mind-blowing, earthshaking, heart thumping, leg-jellying sex with so many sweet lovers that I have never been the same and could never go back to monogamy if I tried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.