My Wicked Ways
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

At the mall, not surprisingly, Ninve and Sandra went straight for the maternity clothes. It was high time for that, but finding such clothes that fit their saucy natures could be tricky at times. It was evident that whoever designed half this stuff couldn’t conceive (irresistible pun there) of pregnant women still getting it on (he was probably gay or had serious issues with healthy curves and baby bumps). I could have told him from personal experience that the pregnant babes in my life were even hornier than before. Something to do with their hormones, I presume.

Oddly enough, they wanted me around to give my input on how sexy they looked with their new maternity outfits on. That was when Nydia disappeared to the restroom without explanation and her mother followed for some reason that wasn’t quite explained to me. Josie wanted to check out some music stuff from the mall’s CD store, so Shelby tagged along to pay for it (yes, she tended to pamper her assistant and buy her things very often as it turned out). Ana and Teresa headed to the smoke shop to buy something there, though they weren’t very clear about it.

I decided to forget about trying to get everyone to meet up in one agreed upon place, as when I was younger. My parents ran a tighter ship about that sort of thing than I did, but then I had a harem of women of which to keep track. You ever try to keep one woman on a schedule, let alone eight, and two of them pregnant to boot? Forget it, Sonny. It ain’t gonna happen. On the other hand, this afternoon for me was largely about indulging them, anyway. Besides, we had phones with which to keep easy contact, whenever the reception didn’t fuck up on us, that was.

“So, this is where the handsome devil Mark Schumacher hangs out, in the mall, in a maternity and plus-sized store, with two preggo ladies who are obviously both with child by him,” Lucy called to me, joined by a honey blonde lass who could only have been Ashley.

“Hey, sweet thing, what brings ya to a maternity store? Are you in the family way?” I teased her back.

“Not yet, but with any luck, a certain stud might put me there, preferably my sister as well. You haven’t met Ashley before, have you?” Lucy introduced her younger sister.

“Pleased to meet you at last, Mark. I’m Ashley. Lucy’s finally kind enough to share you with me, or so she has promised. Fancy meeting you here, though. We’re off today, fluke of the schedule, anyway. Anyway, we’re here to meet up with our friend Jannat, who is getting off work soon. Cute girl, Jannat, but not likely to ever hook up with us, sad to say. She’s from Lebanon. Very conservative family. Even wears a burka. She’d be great in the sack, no doubt, for all of us,” Ashley told me rather brazenly.

“Well, I haven’t had the pleasure of your company there yet, either, but I intend to remedy that in good time. Have you met Ninve and Sandra?” I pointedly did not bring up the fact that I was Jewish, at least not where it could obviously create an issue should I meet said Jannat.

“Assyrian girls? Nasrani?” I heard a voice behind me.

It was Jannat, and she wasn’t wearing no damn burka, I could tell you that. Looking at her, I could see exactly why they wanted her covered up. She had a considerably darker shade of olive skin than Sandra, but she was a ravishing beauty from what I could see. Her eyes were a stunning blue on such a swarthy babe, which told me right off that she had more than a little French to her as well as Arab. Her hair was jet black, of course, and it now flowed freely down her shoulders, every last lovely curl of it.

By contrast, of course, Lucy and Ashley were classic All-American blondes, though Lucy tended toward the platinum blonde and Ashley to the honey color (she was honey-colored all over, given her fine golden tan). Lucy had blue eyes, but Ashley had green and she knew exactly what to do with them.

“Yes, we are Assyrians. I’m Ninve and this is Sandra. Pleased to meet you,” Ninve boldly introduced herself.

I thought, oh what the hell, Jannat was clearly cut from a different cloth than her friends believed, so I came out with the truth.

“Mark Schumacher here. Yes, I’m a Jew, for the record,” I informed her.

Jannat’s eyes changed rather suddenly and she leaned over to whisper something to Ninve, who whispered back. Her eyes grew wider and she grabbed my belt buckle to almost drag me to a fitting room. There, she knelt in almost complete worship, unbuckled my belt, and unzipped my pants. Before I knew it, her mouth surrounded my liberated dick and she began licking it for good measure.

I had no idea what brought that on, but I just went with it. That fine Levantine babe was apparently intent on making me spill my seed down her throat, or so I thought until she bent over abruptly and lifted her dress to reveal that she went commando. I still didn’t know the meaning of this to Jannat, but I figured, what the hell, and slid my cock into her cunt. She bucked her hips in obvious lust, while that sweet, earthy ass of hers stared back at me in sultry invitation. I was surprised at how much she knew and how little preparation she had. Clearly, she was no maiden, which was fine with me.

The others stood guard until Ashley opened the fitting room and went behind me to spread my thighs a little and suck on my balls. Every other stroke, she took my cock out of Jannat and sucked it for several seconds before guiding it back inside her Arab friend. It was incredible and I only wished that this happened in the Middle East itself more often, because there would be a lot more fun and a lot less conflict if it did. Certainly, I didn’t have any resentment toward Jannat and I was pleased that she didn’t seem to harbor any toward me, either, regardless of the accident of our ethnicities and such.

At that point, Ashley bent over and Jannat followed her friend’s example by letting me slip out of her pussy before sucking me a little and then guiding me into Ashley’s snatch. I fucked Ashley for a few good thrusts and then Jannat wiggled her ass to urge me to return to her twat, which I gladly did. This continued back and forth, while I suddenly felt another pair of lips surround my balls and a tongue explore my ass.

It was the final straw and I erupted like Mount Vesuvius, spewing my hot cum like lava into Jannat’s sweet slit, which had felt more heavenly by the second. Then again, Ashley’s tight pussy was nothing to sneeze at, either. Both ladies rose and kissed me fiercely on the mouth, after which Lucy did the same for her part. We dressed quickly and saw Ninve and Sandra grinning at us.

“Jannat always wanted to fuck a Jew. Now she has,” Ninve whispered to me before planting a lip lock on me.

Sandra’s kiss followed shortly and it was every bit as wet, as was the one that Sandra gave Ninve immediately afterward.

“So I was on her bucket list, huh? Glad to be of help,” I smiled, while Lucy and Ashley each slipped a pair of their soaking panties into my back pockets.

When I went to ring up Ninve’s and Sandra’s selections, Jannat made sure to be at the register and she leaned in to tell me, “Thank you, Mark. I wanted to fuck you from the moment we met, but hearing that you were Jewish made it absolutely necessary. I have my reasons, trust me.”

She handed me her business card and on the flip side of it was a web address. I made a mental note to check it out later. Just then, Lucy and Ashley walked over to Jannat and they began chatting in very muffled tones. They also smiled at me for some reason as we headed to the outside of the restrooms to check on Nydia and Cherry. By then, Ana, Teresa, Shelby, and Josie were along for the ride as well.

Lucy, Ashley, and Jannat all caught up with us as well, which meant that now eleven women couldn’t keep their hands off me. They all found excuses to grope, stroke, fondle, or otherwise entice me with their touch. I managed to make it to the theater and buy the tickets, now feeling generous and buying them for my three new companions as well as the other eight. Shelby, however, insisting on paying for the concessions, with Sandra and Ninve wanting the nachos with chili and cheese on top. Pregnancy cravings definitely seemed to affect them again, not that I minded.

About halfway through the film, I rose to use the head and heard someone follow me. Their footsteps continued all the way to the washroom, whereupon I turned and saw Nydia standing there to face me.

“I’m pregnant. I’m having your baby, Mark. So is Mom! We’re both pregnant by you!” Nydia smiled suddenly and watched while I pissed, not feeling embarrassed by the scene at all.

I washed my hands and then put my arms around Nydia to kiss her sweet lips. I felt her hands roaming my ass and I eagerly returned the favor. The next thing that I knew, we were in the stall and the movie was forgotten for a moment as I plowed her back field for good measure in celebration of the news. My cock was mildly sore, but it had a chance to recover by now, as this was an intermission for a three hour blockbuster.

“I fucked a Lebanese girl in the dressing room, by the way. Very cute one. Lucy, Ashley, and she had a foursome with me in that cramped fitting room, too. I think that Lucy and Ashley now realize that she’s not as uptight as they thought. They left me their panties, too. They’re still damp,” I grinned as I kept buggering Nydia.

“Is she the one who joined us with Lucy and Ashley? Jannat?” Nydia asked me to clarify, when she could manage to speak between my hard thrusts up her asshole.

“Yep, that’s her. Pretty hot, ain’t she? So what else did you do?” I asked Nydia as I plundered her booty, causing her to cum even louder than usual, forcing me to cover her mouth.

“Mom ate me out in the stall. Really went down on me and fingered my ass for kicks. She rimmed me as well. Then we grabbed a lucky security guard and sucked his dick. Both of us did, right after we heard the news. He came too soon, but that was my fault, because I told him that we were mother and daughter and both of us were pregnant by the same guy. I guess that really revved up his engine,” Nydia confessed after I came myself, deep up her butt, creaming her colon with my jizz.

“Did he cum in you or on you?” I teased Nydia as I withdrew.

“In Mom’s mouth, but I got my share by Frenching her. I hope that you don’t mind,” Nydia once again sought to prove that I wasn’t a jealous bastard.

“Don’t be silly. I’m not sure why, but I have a belief that has increasingly shown up in my gut which says that I’m not destined to contract any social diseases, so neither are any of you. Just trust me on this one. It will be alright. You did the right thing by that poor guard. He was probably ready to bust a nut just from hearing mother munch on daughter, after all,” I winked at Nydia as we kissed and I zipped up to head back to the auditorium.

It was true. A growing instinct for this stuff kept telling me that my lecherous ways would not cause me trouble and would actually prove necessary for the future, in some grand, cosmic sense that wasn’t yet clear to me. Of course, I always believed in lechery and polyamory, so this made perfect sense to me on some atavistic level. Anyway, this intuition urged me to continue to build up my tribe and let it expand naturally. It also told me that Jannat would be part of it, too, though I worried about her given how her family might react to her choices.

During the film, Ninve’s head was on my right shoulder and Sandra’s on my left, indicating to me that both ladies just plain wanted to snuggle up with me in the closest way that they could. When we rose to leave the auditorium, I felt my ass, back, and side all get nice and fondled as I walked to the lobby and out to the main mall.

“So, girls, where to eat? Ruby Tuesday? The food court?” I pointed in those directions.

“Mind if I want a couple of hot dogs? I have a serious craving for them all of the sudden,” Sandra begged me, indicating the A & W in the food court.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.