My Wicked Ways
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

By the time that the pizza arrived, we were all pretty comfortable, but we certainly didn't mind getting up to eat our pizzas. Granted, we could have been picky and wanted a great variety, but Cherry was ordering and paying, so none of us felt like hassling her about such things. We trusted her to pick something that would have a broad appeal, but she surprised us by the degree of detail and thought that she put into the order, especially given that the last few seconds of ordering was spent with Nydia's tongue between her buns and fingers in her cunt. In fact, not two minutes after she finished with the order, Cherry came very messily on her own daughter's face.

"God, I wonder what that poor girl must have thought! I hope that she didn't panic and think that I was having an asthma attack or something like that," Cherry giggled as she kissed Nydia, apparently not too upset with her.

"I hope that she got nice and wet, thinking about what might have caused it," Nydia snickered, as she slipped her mother some tongue.

"Damn, is that how I taste?" Cherry reacted with some surprise.

"Why do you think I had to eat you, had to have you right then? It wasn't just as a prank. Your bare ass called my name, begged for my tongue to rim it until you turned into a quivering mess. Your pussy ached for my fingers, too. And vice versa," Nydia replied with lingering lust.

"You really love your Mommy, don't you?" Cherry teased her.

"Mommy, her sweet ass, and her juicy twat. Next, I want to suck Mommy's tits, too, just like when I was little," Nydia confessed as they made out in front of us, a serious tongue action that made my cock stand up and salute.

"Hey, kiddo, what's stoppin' ya now? My tits are bare and ready to serve my little girl. Come to Mama. Suck away, just save some room for the pizza," Cherry offered to breastfeed her now grown daughter.

Before I knew it, Nydia's mouth was on her mother's nipples, sucking like her life depended on it. I had never gotten into adult nursing relationships, but if Nydia wanted to suck her mother's tits, I had no issue with it. The way that they behaved, the vulnerability of the young woman feeding from her cougar mom, it was rather sensual and loving in many ways, the combo of sex and nurturing that Cherry said that she loved.

They were still engaged in this nursing play when the doorbell rang. Nydia pulled her mouth away from Cherry's nipple just before as the latter rushed to the door to pay up. The look on the pizza guy's face was absolutely priceless as he saw a naked Latin cougar greet him. He nearly dropped the pizza and had to shake himself to focus on his job. I think that she could have paid him almost nothing and he would have been thrilled.

It took longer than expected to actually get the pizza back to us, and I could see why not five minutes later. There was cum dripping down Cherry's chin. She had sucked the boy's dick, but I can hardly blame her. She gave me a somewhat guilty look, but I winked and she visibly relaxed.

"Sorry. I guess I should have asked it was okay first, but I couldn't deny him. He ached for some relief, so I gave it to him ... and, well, we never discussed whether we could screw around outside the group, had we?" Cherry explained sheepishly.

"Mom, it's okay. I'm not mad. Is anyone else here mad? I've been fucking how many women lately? If one of you wants a little strange, who am I to object? I prefer to keep an open mind on the subject of extracurricular activities," I commented.

"I hope that extends to you, too. Just because you have a harem to please doesn't mean that you can't step out now and then. I certainly don't mind if you fuck around, especially when you might add a girl or two to the family over time. After all, until they formally join us, that's what Lucy and Ashley are, too, and Josie was outside the family earlier today, just for example.

"As for Mom's fun, that's between her and the lucky lad. Anyway, it doesn't bother me. We probably want to be somewhat careful, but that kid was clearly a virgin, or damn close. He was squeaky clean and just needed a little TLC, if you ask me," Nydia asserted.

"True. True. Not sure that I have any desire to screw other guys, at least not yet. Still, it's nice to know that Mark is so damn understanding, but then I know how he is. He'd give you the shirt off his back, so sharing one of his many women, not a problem. It doesn't surprise me at all. As for him and other chicks, why would I mind? As I told Mom that day, my husband is yours, too. If he had the means to fuck every woman in the world and not deprive me or get sick, I'd post an offer to share him with the whole fucking planet. Hell, if he wanted to fuck a guy, I'd probably sit, watch, and jill off before trying to join in," Ninve spoke up as she grabbed her slice of pizza and gave me a French kiss that promised so much more than that.

"Yeah, it's also true that Mark is only human, and especially if he has the freedom to screw around, we ladies should as well. He's a stud and he has impressed me with his ability to spread his seed, but even he has limits. Not, mind you, that I have anyone in mind right now, or that I even intend to, at least not yet. Still, in principle, I agree that it should be an option for us, as long as we use some common sense and not fuck pimps or crack whores or anything stupid like that," Sandra noted.

Sandra then kissed me while stealing a piece of Canadian bacon from my slice and then grabbing a piece of the cheese pizza for herself. I laughed pretty hard about that, knowing my sweet Sandra's cravings were out of control and not minding a bit.

"Agreed, then. Within reason, as determined by us mature, rational adults here, we can all get a little on the side. Still, I suspect it will not be very often, given your remarks and the overall abundance of sex partners here," I resolved the matter once and for all, while deliberately feeding Teresa several banana peppers from my own pizza.

I looked over and saw Josie eat part of her toppings that were lodged in Ana's cleavage, and it only made my hard-on even worse. I still ate my pizza, of course, needing the fuel to keep satisfying these lovelies, but I also walked up behind Ana and started caressing her buns. She reacted by pressing them up against my hard cock, making it clear that she would love more of what I had coming ... and cumming for her. I finished my slice and was about to grab another when Ninve began fingering my asshole, and I found it impossible to do anything but dry hump Ana's tush.

Seeing my predicament, Sandra brought over another slice of my Canadian bacon pizza, though not without exacting two different fees. The first was a piece of the topping again, the second my free hand on her ass, which she indicated that she wanted kept there by trapping it in her butt-crack.

"Are you finished with the pizza for now? If not, I can get you another slice, but at the same price that Sandra wants to charge you. If you are, I'll put it away for you and still want my ass groped by your fingers," Teresa warned me.

Shelby had her own apparent plan, which she revealed by passing between Ninve's thighs and then mine to lick my taint. Meanwhile, Cherry started pressing her lips against Ninve's bottom and rimming away. Naturally, Nydia started doing the same thing to her mom. She was really on a mother-daughter incest kick lately, not that I blamed her for wanting to play with her new toy, namely Mom. Cherry certainly didn't complain.

"I'm done for now, but make sure to leave some for me later. I have a feeling that I'll need it," I admitted, prompting Teresa to do what she really wanted and put the pizza up for now, after which she stuck my hand between her buns as well.

Josie started rubbing her tits against Ana's, soon grinding her cunt against hers as well, which just turned this little impromptu gathering into a sort of grope fest or whatever, not that I minded at all, or any of the others did. Before I knew what was exactly going on, my fingers were deep in Sandra's ass on the left and Teresa's on the right. While I knew that Sandra kept her ass clean, it was a good thing that I had already eaten. I didn't knew for sure about Teresa, but I trusted her reasonably well.

It was only a matter of time with Ninve's fingers caressing my prostate before I had to start fucking something, and my cock soon passed between Ana's folds to enter her cunt from behind. She sighed with audible pleasure and even shivered as I pounded her sweet pussy with strokes that grew in intensity with each thrust. She also pushed furiously back at me, as if desperate to get more of me inside her. Meanwhile Shelby began sucking my balls and Ninve started planting kisses on my buttocks, much to my shock. Her fingers remained deep in my colon, still rubbing my prostate sensually, while my own digits sought to bottom out in Sandra and Teresa.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.