A Return to Slavery - Cover

A Return to Slavery

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A male is captured by a black woman and re-lives a reversal of historic slaving, he is punished and used by African women and a redheaded white woman who is their agent

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I had left my workplace and gone for a drink at the fetish 'munch' as usual; this was my routine come every first Friday in the month and I remembered talking to a group of middle-aged attractive women. The conversation had revealed my submissive preferences, and all seemed comfortable with the situation. One of the women had a broad seductive smile which had made me a little nervous; that was the last thing I recalled. That was on a cold damp evening in London and I awoke hot and sweaty in a climate which was alien to me.

As I looked out from what was obviously a cage, dazed and somewhat bewildered, my arms bound behind me, ankles also bound, and a collar and chain attached to an interior ring; I realised was in some sort of covert market place; which appeared to be frequented exclusively by females, the vast majority black African, some of Arabic appearance, a few white European. Through the throng I could see the outline of what looked like an old castle in the distance, and could just hear between the cackling of the women, the sound of waves breaking ashore. I was to learn I was close to the town of Cape Coast, which had once been one of the centres of slavery, in Ghana on what was once known as the 'Slave Coast'.

I was trying to make some sense of what was going on, and regain my strength- I had no doubt been heavily drugged in order to been transported to wherever I was, when I was shocked into the immediate situation by the broad smile of the middle-aged woman which remained in my memory. The white woman was accompanied by two very athletic and tall African women adorned with whips; the smile continued as she spoke.

"You have been chosen and your fate is sealed; do not ask why you, it is of no relevance. You will now begin a journey in which you will pay homage to womanhood, and especially Black Womanhood. Yours will have double significance as you are to enjoy the retribution of the ancestors of those passed into slavery. You will be returning to compensate what white men did to mother Africa." The Haughty woman gestured to her smiling accomplices who unlocked the cage, loosened the binding to my ankles and I was led, staggering and shuffling, across a courtyard by the leash which was pulled tight to ensure I followed. The white woman walked slowly and deliberately as the two black women cut the air with their whips, much to the delight of the eager crowd of female onlookers. Though I could not understand it, as I was still bewildered by my predicament, the sight and scent of these women leading me to an unknown fate made me erect; this was very apparent to the jeering crowds of women as I had been stripped. My two black charges smiled knowingly and wickedly at me as I was led up a flight of stairs to a wooden gantry. I was lined up with several other males, black and white, before a massed crowd of eager females.

The white woman shook hands with a buxom black woman who was to take charge of us at what I now knew was an auction, she then turned to me and smiled as she caressed my erect cock, making it pulse with pleasure; I could not deny that I found her naturally assertive manner very erotic. She spoke as she teased my now rigid member.

"I have an idea we'll be crossing paths again in the future; I think I know who'll be purchasing you, and I may have my pleasure of you very shortly. I'd love to have you beg to please me; I liked you from the first time I saw you." With that she ran her nails down my glans as she laughed and turned away down the stairs. The buxom black woman gained my attention by stroking my cock smartly with the cane; she licked her lips as I winced in pain. There was a commotion below as the bidding started, and one by one the males were led away. The buxom women took my arm and pointed to a group of women below; in the midst of them stood a mature, and equally buxom women of athletic build, her skin a very dark and warm brown. She had typically noble African features set off by full lips, which she pursed and licked as she looked up and slowly lifted her arm to show me a collar and leash. I was to be her slave.

I was led down the steps and made to kneel before my new owner; she chuckled with delight as she fastened my collar for the first time; my nose was that close to her short leather skirt that I could smell her obvious arousal – I could still not understand it, but her chuckling, my predicament, and her rich feminine scent made my arse tingle and my cock rose- I realised for the first time that I was truly submissive to women; my blonde captor had no doubt seen this in me. My cock pulsed all the more as the black goddess pulled the leash tightly backwards, forcing my face fully into her sex; the scent was both exquisite and intoxicating, I would have been hers, leash or no leash.

"You have a good sniff of your new mistress; your life will never be the same, your one purpose in life is now to please me until I tire of you. What happens to you then is yet to be determined, but I intend to have the best from you. When I get you back to the Villa you will spend a good deal of time getting to know my every scent. Now you will follow me." I was struck sharply with a whip by one of the women as my mistress hoisted me to my feet by the leash. The crowd of females clapped and made their warbling calls as we joined a procession of newly owned slaves and mistresses, which left the market and we were walked around to the front of what was obviously an old fortress. We came to a huge oaken door with sea waves crashing behind us. The procession stopped and a large mature black woman with huge breasts stood by the door and made an announcement to all.

"This is the door of no return; you will enter in the opposite way that our ancestors did, as you are now the slaves. You will be taken to the interior, never to return. You will serve, be punished, and eventually disposed of at the whim of your mistresses; your lives end here." The crowd watching erupted as she finished her speech and she smiled wickedly as she pulled the huge door open. As we were taken through, my elegant mistress pulled my leash tight and smiled at me, chuckling again. Tough my arse tingled with fear my cock was absolutely rigid, and I was somehow compelled to walk through the door, almost eager to do so, a sense of erotic curiosity and resignation to my fate having taken control. My mistress spoke with the door-keeper as we passed.

"Have the escapees been made ready? I want my new slave to witness their punishment." The woman pointed down the coastal track and smiled contentedly.

"Oh you have plenty of time; they've had plenty of time to muse upon there errors and will no doubt be being made to see the error of their ways. " The two laughed as I was taken to a small caravan of four asses, where two supple African women were waiting, pulling cords taut between their nimble feminine hands, pleased to see their mistress with her new prize. I was trussed by them; ankles and knees, hands bound behind my back. My mistress had been wearing a leather G-string, and this was tied around my mouth, great care being taken to ensure that the section which had had the benefit of her crotch was firmly under my nose. I was lifted by the giggling women over the back of one of the asses; they made sure my erect cock was comfortably under me, atop the soft leather saddle. The sensation of being captured, trussed, with the heavenly scent of my captor's sex permanently with me, was becoming all the more erotic and somehow less terrifying by the moment.

Mistress smiled at me and mounted the ass in front of me; as we moved off and I watched her ample glistening black arse flex magnificently with the movement of her charge, I was in danger of coming on the saddle as the movement of my steed tormented my cock wonderfully. I could move my head freely and looked back to see my two new acquaintances smiling eagerly and wickedly at me; I was not sure if I were in heaven or hell.

As we padded up the coastal road I saw a crowd of women ahead. Our mounts were taken to a vantage point and my mistress gleefully lifted my head so that I may witness what was happening.

There down on the beach was a row of trussed males; face up with their legs staked apart. The women clapped and cheered as a huge black woman with a vicious pair of ornate shears wearing an equally vicious grin, descended slowly to the first of the men. The male writhed as much as he could in his bonds, in a futile attempt to free himself. The dusky beauty showed him the shears and then grabbed his flaccid cock; the women made their warbling sounds as the grinning woman stroked his cock to an inevitable erection; he was shown the shears all the time and knew what was to come. The other males had seen this and some were now fully erect despite their fears.

The male who was being attended to did his utmost to hold back, but the grinning black behemoth stroked him exquisitely and he almost yelled as he convulsed in what he knew would be his last orgasm. The crowd of women shrieked with joy as he spurted his white cream over the glossy brown hand and arm of his sultry captor. She licked her hand clean, and grinning all the more grabbed his balls with one hand, and deftly applied the shears with the other. The male grimaced and writhed in pain as she held his balls aloft; the trophy then cast into the screaming crowd, the women leaping to grab the sac and testes which separated in flight.

She then moved to the next man, who jutted his erect cock submissively up to the woman who would remove his balls; this act pleased the crowd no end and they would fight to receive the trophy after he had come. He duly spurted in ecstasy and his balls were despatched. I was made to watch this acted out on all eight men, one of whom disappointed the crowd by passing out in horror without spending his seed; his reward was to have his cock removed also.

The men were left bleeding and moaning as the crowd dispersed; a train of donkeys arrived being led by a haggard old woman who paid a few coins to the huge woman with the shears. I am not sure of the fate of the men.

My mistress slapped my face hard.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I trust I can count on you not trying to escape; just remember what you've seen – this is just one way that runaways are rewarded- you will witness more." The horror of what I had witnessed was unlikely ever to leave me; the actions of the women there would stay with me forever. As we moved off through the throng on the dusty road, my arse was slapped and caned many times by the excited women; I bucked and squirmed as the women laughed, my erection returned rapidly as the horror of what had occurred was left behind, and I contemplated my own fate, aided by the occasional sting of a cane.

The hot sun beat down on my bare back and the sweat dripped from me, as I squirmed with the movement of my mount; the lubrication enhancing the scent emanating from the leather G-string under my nose. This enraged my erection, as I imagined my fate and watched the ample back and buttocks of my mistress jostle erotically upon her beast of burden. It struck me that I was now of no more importance than the ass she rode with deliberation toward our destiny. I watched ahead, my cock pulsing beneath me as I felt the tightness of my bonds, viewing the beads of sweat running down the supple brown back of my new owner, down to the crack of her arse; I knew I would be called upon to sample that delectable crevice in due course and I was close to ejaculating when we stopped under the cover of some palms.

One of the girls slapped my face smartly then squirted water in my face and eyes, before allowing me to drink from her goat bladder cantina between the leather binding about my face. As she held my head up I felt the hand of my mistress squeeze her hand between my legs and grab my balls. The women giggled as I winced, on having her squeeze my balls with increasing pressure; she then pushed her hand beneath my cock and belly, looking for evidence of my possible pleasure.

"He has a fine pair of balls to make up for his little cock, but he has not released them yet; I think he is saving himself for me!" Though there was an element of disappointment in her tone, at the fact that I had not disgraced myself yet, she laughed heartily as she undid the thong from my face, taking it between her spread legs and rubbing it up and down the cleft of her pussy and anus. My cock was pulsing all the more as I witnessed her doing this; I yearned to now have it back under my nose, and she smiled knowingly at me as she lovingly retied the thong with its newly scented aromas for me to sample.

"There, you keep my scent with you for the rest of the journey; you shall sample its source when we arrive. There is a little rough road ahead which will make your steed buck and wobble; I shall check your saddle again when we have arrived, you shall have a severe caning if you have wasted your seed before we arrive." She and the girls laughed wickedly and with contempt, as they had obviously witnessed this humiliation many times before; naked, trussed, the sexual scent of a woman constantly inhaled, whilst lying on a soft leather saddle with a full erection, and the inevitable squirming caused by the movement, with the sight of my mistress before me, what chance did I have? Now there was the promise of a caning, which only served to fuel the eroticism of the situation.

My arse tingled with a mixture of fear and excitement as we moved off once more. As the track grew rougher and my carrier started to stumble more often I turned my head to take my eyes from my mistress, in an attempt to quell the eroticism as my cock rubbed relentlessly against the leather; as I did so, the girl I was now facing smiled gleefully as she delved into a saddle bag and retrieved a beautifully latticed leather bullwhip. My cock ached for relief as she cracked the air with the whip; my animal, no doubt used to such displays, did not bolt but stumbled on, increasing the rhythm, vibration, and my squirming upon the leather. This also served to bump the air from my lungs, making me snort and inhale all the more, taking in the rich essence of the sex and anus from the thong of the woman who would undoubtedly be caning me very shortly.

All three women cackled wickedly as the one cracked the whip, its sound making my cock pulsate and my naked arse feeling the breeze it created as it was brought expertly close to my rear. The stumbling and squirming increased, my cock now rock hard between belly and leather, I struggled against my taut bonds; the rich tangy scent of the woman who owned me urging me on to oblivion, I knew it was hopeless. I could see ahead where the rough boulder strewn path became clear again; if only I could hold on ... the girl with the whip came aside me giggling, whilst cracking the whip, and made my mount zigzag about the path; the other girl joined in, stroking my arse and my mount's alternatively with a short cane.

"We'll not miss out on seeing you caned, and we know you want to come, and mistress will only cane you anyway." I looked forward to see my haughty and proud new owner grinning knowingly at me; I was hers and she knew it; she would have her first humiliation of me. I inhaled deeply through my nose and savoured the rich sexual smell of my mistress as I began to convulse in the saddle. I Felt the bindings of my ankles and wrists tighten, heard the crack of a whip, felt the sting of a cane; as the girls words rang in my ears followed by their wicked laughter, I went rigid in ecstasy upon the leather.

"He's coming! We shall see him caned by mistress!" The girls words made me pump and spurt all the more; I surrendered completely and spent again and again, almost sliding from the now slippery leather at one point, my mistress now smiling contentedly as she watched my orgasm peak and slowly subside as I snorted on the thong and thought of nothing but servicing the source of that heavenly aroma. The girls chuckled as they now allowed the ass to pick its way slowly up the path to clearer ground; I now squirmed in my mess, and though spent and a little calmer, my cock did not subside and my arse tingled all the more in anticipation of a caning from the woman ahead.

The situation was now becoming deeply erotic for me, despite my fear of the unknown, and this was fuelled by the look I was receiving from my superb female owner as she remained twisted in her saddle, smiling at me victoriously for a minute or two, the twist accentuating her formidable brown, glistening body, I could not help but imagine her wielding a cane in the enjoyment of my punishment.

I now sniffed contentedly at the thong as the hot sun beat down, and the sweat trickled down our bodies; the girl with the whip, cracking her weapon for fun on occasion, just to keep me awake to my fate. Our caravan then began to descend through cooler woodland glades until we reached a river. There waiting were several narrow canoe-like boats; I was lifted from my soiled saddle by the women, who laughed at my erection before making me kneel whilst they inspected the saddle. The three made a great commotion about its state, in order to enhance my humiliation. My new mistress lifted my chin and pulled my leash tight.

"You have made a fine mess from such a small cock! You have certainly earned your caning. I can't wait to get you back to my villa so all the ladies can watch your pleasure. I think you should lick it clean!" With that the powerful woman pulled my leash ever tighter, drawing my face to the soft leather which the girls had gleefully removed from the ass's back. My cock bobbed excitedly as I was forced to lick my own salty mess from the leather; I was truly beginning to know my place amongst dominant women, and I was overcome by a deep sense of dark enjoyment as I almost willingly consumed my own seed for the first time. As my cock bobbed to attention the whip girl gave a sharp crack with the latticed demon, and looked down, grinning at my eager manhood.

"I think we shall see you mess again when you are rewarded with a caning! You make sure the leather is nice and clean; you're to lie on it in the boat." The three giggled as I finished my task and hoisted me to my feet by the leash when they were satisfied I had done my duty. I was shuffled across to the boat in the hot sun; the warm clay and tepid pools of water oozing between my toes. The three helped me over and laying me down in one of the boats, my face resting just behind one of the flat cross-member seats; my cock nestling on the soft leather. The two younger girls got in behind me, one caressing and gently squeezing my balls as I lay there and witnessed my mistress step in above me, ensuring I had a good view of her dominant form before she eased her supple and magnificent arse down to the seat before my nose. She giggled as she eased back, poking her hot and sticky bottom provocatively into my face. My cock was instantly rock hard and straining, ready to come again, as I inhaled the rich scent of my mistress.

As the boat was pushed off into the river, I pondered my fate all the more now, as I could not see where we were going; not that seeing would have made me any the wiser. My arse tingled with strange anticipation at the beautiful bottom which flexed back and forth before me, as my mistress stroked the water with her paddle, allowing me to take in her sweet womanly scents.

It seemed like hours before my mistress stopped paddling and poked her sweet arse back even further; the three giggled as unseen by me, the boat bumped the bank of the river and my face slid fully into the delightful brown crevice of her ample bottom. I deftly had my first lick of her tangy sweetness before she rose and the bindings were removed from my legs and ankles. I was then hoisted by the three and they laughed heartily as I witnessed the Vila for the first time- and the array of modern vehicles which were parked on the tarmac road beside it. My mistress tugged my leash tight and smiled wickedly at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.