Just an Older Dude - Cover

Just an Older Dude

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A fiftyish guy turns to growing weed as a means of supporting himself after a divorce. Not surprisingly, a young thing finds him. interesting after trying his product and one thing leads to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The following day I went about my business, tending the plants in my basement, packaging enough to sell to keep me paying the bills and a little extra to buy Mona a nice little gift to show my appreciation for her performance the night before.

I also bought several extra toothbrushes and some other toiletries I figured a young lady might find useful after some strenuous fucking. I chided myself for already thinking about inviting Sabrina over for a swim and a fuck and wound up jerking off while watching some porn, but somehow putting the lithe Sabrina’s face on the blonde in the video. I don’t know it seemed to satisfy me, horny old goat that I am.

I took care of my latest crop of green heaven and was coming out of the shower when the phone rang. It was Mona asking if it was all right to come over.

“Sure, anytime Mona; say if you feel like going for a swim or just laying out, bring a suit.”

“Sounds great, can I bring a friend along?”

“Not your mother, right, Mona?”

She laughed and I envisioned the smile on her face as she answered me. “No, not my mother; she’s a much younger woman than my mother.”

“Sounds good to me, Mona,” I pointed at my dick which was halfway to rising although she couldn’t possibly see it. “He’s already up for it baby. Bring her on!”

Mona laughed lewdly knowing exactly what I meant and told me they’d be by within the hour.


An hour and a half later, I was in the kitchen mixing up several Gin Ricky’s after learning that neither girl -- Mona’s friend was named Mickey -- had ever sampled one. They were already enjoying rather large, cigar sized joints as they stood in the shallow end of the pool talking.

“Sooo how many guys have you fucked?” Mickey asked Mona, already stoned from the extra-large sized blunt than Mona had ever seen her, but then, when young women get together they seem determined to discuss the men in their lives, and to compare their own experiences with those of their peers.

This was the first time the two girls had really gotten together since a trip to Cancun a year earlier. Mona wasn’t shocked by the question. She was silently counting; finally she put a wide smile on her face and said, “Five.”

“Five?” Mickey asked. “Why did you take so much time to count?”

“Just messing with you,” Mona laughed. “You know about two of them. Then there was this guy Andy and of course, Ned.”

“Ned?” Mickey blurted, “That old guy?”

“First off, he’s not that old. Second he’s dammed good in the sack, and last he has an infinite amount of weed!” Mona said shrilly enough to be heard by me inside the house.

A short silence followed. I waited for the conversation to run its course before making an appearance with the drinks.

Finally, Mona spoke, saying: “So how many guys have you bedded?”

“Well I hooked up with Carl Ledbetter after his divorce,” she said, referring to their boss at the restaurant. “And there were the brothers I dated off and on for almost a year...”

“Off and on ... really?” Mona laughed.

“Hey, you asked me, and I’m telling you.”

“Did you do them together?” Mona asked with a laugh.

“No ... I dated one for a while and then the other. It wasn’t tawdry or anything like that.”

“So, is that it?”

“Um, no.” Mickey paused. “I think there were four more. We’re counting high school, right?”

“Right,” Mona replied, and listened to finally hear who had boffed Mickey back then.

“Um, Raymond Fountain, Gary Ridenhour, and Chaz Witkowski,” She said, almost running the names together.

“Really, that Gary? The weirdo with the flaming red hair ... dyed red hair, I should say. You boinked him?”

“He went down on me without me asking,” Mickey said as if that made a difference. “Hey, I was horny, he was there. I felt sorry for him ... Did I mention I was horny?”

“And how many guys on that trip to Cancun?”

“Um ... can I say three and a half?”

“If you explain the half, yeah.”

“The same two as you, and when I was on a beer run, I gave the clerk a blowjob and got the beer free.”

“Oh,” Mona said, intrigued by the idea of getting beer for a simple blowjob. You just have to ask, she told herself.

“Oh, Mickey.” Mona said with feeling--some of which was certainly supplied by the powerful ganja she was smoking -- You can get lots of nice guys.” She pointed to the others breasts, “Those babies will draw them in like bees to a grove of flowers.”

Mickey looked down at her boobs and said, “Yeah,” she sighed. “Guys will fuck anything. At least any of us. Just look at Allison. She’s such a skinny girl,” (Allison was widely suspected of being anorexic.) “And she get’s laid regularly by several guys ... she calls them boyfriends, but I think not.”

I was listening to their conversation, holding a tray with our drinks on it, but not wanting to interrupt for fear of missing out on some pertinent information.

“I think you’re kinda horny right now,” Mona said.

Mickey arched her eyebrows and laughed, “Well, with all this stuff in my lungs, I guess I am. Aren’t you?”

Mona nodded as she took another toke on her cigar, then said, “He’s really good, Mickey. I highly recommend him to you.”

“When I was in high school I always thought that once I graduated and had my own place I’d become a wild assed slut and let all kinds of guys use me for whatever.”

“Whoa that sounds really naughty, baby,” Mona giggled. “Let’s lose our tops before Ned comes out with those drinks.”

“Do we need drinks?” Mickey asked after she stopped giggling.

“Sure, they make things even better.”

“So, sex goes better with marijuana and booze?”

“Certainly, why else would we use them?”

“Okay, here goes!” Mickey said and released her top, tossing it in the pool where it floated slowly away.

“Let’s see yours!” Mickey squealed excitedly.

Mona was unabashedly staring at her friend’s humongous breasts. “How big?” she said unthinkingly.

“36-double D, last time I was measured.”

“Sweet Jesus they’re beauties,” Mona said with a sigh.

Hopping giddily up and down, Mickey chanted “Your turn, let’s see! Let’s see!”

Mona blushed and after a brief hesitation reached behind her and undid her top. Mickey watched as it slid off, leaving her breasts exposed and thrust out as if for inspection.

“Ohh, now they’re very nice!” Mickey said appreciatively. They were well-shaped, with large sized areolas and pointy nipples. Mona seemed to fight with herself to keep her arms from covering them up.

“Not nearly as big as yours,” she said sadly. “I mean, my tits are a little on the large side, but only because I do look small despite my height. It’s my waist and hips again; so a pair of generous 34C cups above a 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips does tend to make a girl look a bit top heavy.”

Mona hefted her breasts up using both hands, saying, “They’re firm too, nice and round with perky nipples that get about a half inch long when they want to. People have been asking me if my tits are real since I was fifteen, I swear, because they grew fast and perfect. I’m pretty proud of my body and I blame it on good genes and luck more than any effort on my part.

“Almost,” Mickey shot back. “And I envy those nipples. I just want too...”

Mona knew what she was about to say, but didn’t pursue matters. Instead she said, “Let’s get it all out there,” and pulled off her bikini bottoms and stood nude in front of Mickey.

“You’re right, Mona. Off with the bottoms!! Let’s show these pussies to the whole fuckin’ world!”

“Not the world, Mickey, maybe Ned, but let’s leave it there for now, okay?”

“Sure, whatever!” Mickey said as she carefully peeled her bikini bottoms off and draped them over a nearby lounge chair.

“Holy shit, Mickey!” Mona laughed, but she was surprised at the size of her friends labia which were totally exposed by her carefully shaven pubis.

“Christ, Mickey ... that’s some shave!”

“Yeah ... um, Gladys did it.”

“Gladys?”

“Um, yeah, over at Sweeties Hairstyles; it cost me a hundred bucks, but it was well worth it.”

“Doesn’t it hurt some? And a hundred?”

“Gladys is very careful, and ... she...” Mickey started giggling...”She also goes down on me. Believe me, she’s worth the money. I go at least once a month, more if I have the money.”

I held my ground and kept as silent as possible. Had either one looked my way they’d see me, but they were too interested in each other at the moment. This was one of those moments was I was actually the dammed fly on the wall.”

The moment didn’t last long, for just as Mickey was telling Mona she should try Gladys, Mona saw me standing there, and interrupted Mickey to tell her I was coming with the drinks.

I made my entrance, walked up to the two girls and handed each a drink and sat down on the nearest lounge and looked them over from a much closer vantage point. Mickey appeared somewhat nervous at my casual inspection of her magnificent body.

Mona picked it up and promptly lowered her friend’s apprehension by saying: “No, no, Mister. Lose the clothes.”

We all laughed at her remark, and I diligently removed my shorts and top, staring at each girl’s boobs in turn. I didn’t notice when they began looking at me, but it must have been right through my disrobing. Evidently my appendage impressed Mickey, for she looked over at Mona and said, ““Fuck, Mona, he’s hung ... he’s fuckin’ awesome!”

“What?” I was shocked at her comment. I wasn’t all that big; well I wasn’t Johnny Wadd, but I’d always stood tall in the shower after practice in high school.

I made my erection twitch and it startled Mickey. Mona had seen me do this before and merely smiled, but Mickey shrieked delightedly and asked me to “do that again.”

I did, and she burst out laughing, nudging Mona with an elbow as if saying, “Did you see that?” But all she said was, “How’d you do that?”

“I just do. But you’ll really feel it when I do it inside you.”

“Huh, like I’m gonna let you fuck me?”

“Just a thought, no pressure, Mickey. None at all.” But I was thinking: What the fuck, Mickey, we’re all naked by the pool, what do you think is gonna happen?

Mickey nodded, thinking she’d put me in my place. I didn’t mind, I was fairly certain that I was going to get laid, if not by the two of them, then Mona would suffice. However, I didn’t give up so easily, and countered with a compliment. “I can’t believe I’m standing here with two of the most bodacious, bountiful pair of real not silicon breasts I’ve ever seen.”

“Bodacious?” Mickey said as a smile crossed her face. Compliments can work wonders. Even girls with great boobs can be insecure; making them feel good about themselves is one way to get between their legs.

“It’s a term used by Hank Williams Jr. in at least one of his songs. I think it means huge, big, enormous, and he meant it as having a bodacious appetite for things in general. But I suppose it has other applications, um, like the one I just used.”

Mickey cupped her breasts and looked down at them. “Bodacious ... I like it. I think I’ll call this one Bo and this one Daycious.”

“That’ll do it,” I said, and got a wide smile out of her. Mona’s wink a moment later told me I was on the right path to nailing her friend.

“So who is this Gladys you two were talking about?” I said, wanting to get back on track.

“You heard us?” Mona said.

“Um, yeah, I did.”

To my surprise, Mickey attempted to change the subject, saying, “I’m sorry, but I have to say that you have ... I know I’m going to fuck this up, but I’m gonna say it anyway.”

“Go on,” I said soothingly.

“Well, I haven’t seen all that many cocks, you know? But Ned, you’ve gotta be bigger than most. I mean, not only are you long, but look at the girth--is that the right word? I mean, look how thick it is.”

“Try wrapping a hand around it,” I said casually.

“No ... no, I don’t...”

“Oh, don’t be a baby, Mickey, he offered didn’t he? Try it. You’ll like it.”

Mickey nodded, probably to herself and did exactly that. Her fingers didn’t make it around my member’s circumference, but then while she had big tits, she was cursed with small hands.

Almost as quickly as she’d taken me in hand, Mickey released me, but kept talking. “Look at the head ... sort of like a mushroom with that wide flange ... um, I bet that ... oh, no, not going there!”

“I need a drink,” I said at that, and drank off half of mine. Both Mona and Mickey followed suit and I asked if they wanted another. Both girls declined, but asked if we might share another of my cigar sized joints. Moments later we were passing a huge joint around and really getting stoned.

Mona slowly dropped to her knees and took me in hand. “Mickey, if you’re finished with this lovely cock I’m gonna give it some attention. I just love sucking on it.”

“Yeah,” Mickey said in a wistful manner, “I guess it would be kinda dreamy.”

“You could share me. I wouldn’t mind,” I said.

“Umm, no thanks. Not now anyways,” Mickey said, but there was a certain sexual look in her eyes as Mona’s mouth closed over the mushroomed head she’d so aptly described.

I pressed on, despite the pleasurable tonguing being applied by Mona, and asked Mickey about Gladys again.

This time, after taking a deep toke from the marijuana, she answered me.

“Gladys works at my hairdresser’s. She cuts hair and she also, um, does genital cleansing. You know, Brazilian waxes and the like. Anyway, she shaves the pubic zone so I can wear sharply cut bikinis.”

“Uh-huh,” I replied enjoying the example of Gladys technique standing in front of me.

“She ... um, goes down on me.”

“So I gathered, but what’s so special about her?”

I could see her making a decision whether to tell me or not. She decided to go on with it and admitted that she then went down on Gladys.

“I mean,” Mickey said dreamily, “I’d already cum seven or eight times, I couldn’t have stood up if the place was on fire. But I could slip down onto my knees--there were already several towels on the floor for me to kneel on.”

She licked her lips and glanced down at Mona sucking leisurely on my penis, enjoying the moment as it were, and then looked me in the eye. “Gladys’ pussy was bare too, cleanly shaven, as mine is right now. It was thick lipped and swollen, but amazingly, I could see the pinky-tip-sized head of her extraordinary clit as she spread herself for me. “Like it?” Gladys asked me, effectively forcing me to hold my eyes on it, and I swear to God it started to grow.”

“Like a man’s penis growing erect?” I asked.

“I suppose. I’ve fucked a few guys but never really watched them getting hard. They always seemed to be hard, except after they came, you know?”

I nodded.

Mickey continued: “Then she whispered; I’m sure it was that fuckin’ whisper that got me to do it. Fuck ... I know it was the whisper; it was so fucking sexy,” she paused, looked at me and said, “Why the fuck am I telling this shit to you?”

“Maybe because you’re really feeling good. You’re reminded of that time and telling us about it brings back the feeling.” I said.

“I was creaming, you know? I was absolutely gushing down there. I would have blown a fucking horse I was so fuckin’ hot.”

Mona was licking my balls; she knew what she was doing and was not in any hurry.

Neither was I.

“What was she whispering to you, Mickey?” I asked.

“Mmmmm, she said, ‘I can make it even twice the size, little one. Want to see?’ There was only one answer to her question--and I gave it. Yeah, sure.”

“Gladys reached behind her and produced a plastic object that she called her ‘pussy pump’ and placed it on her pussy and handed me a squeezy thing, and told me to squeeze it three or four times then just hold it there.

“Whew! I ... I’m kinda fucked up ain’t I?”

“We’re all fucked up, Mickey,” I said, “It’s the weed. It’s good and it’s strong, you know?”

“Yeah ... it is,” Mickey answered slowly after taking another drag on the blunt.

“So what did this ... thing look like? You know the thing Gladys was using on her pussy.”

“Umm, oh yeah, the pussy pump. It was an odd looking device. On one end, it had what appeared to look like one of those breathing masks you put over a person’s face, though it was made of clear plastic and easy to see through. Attached to it was a long cylinder tube, with a small hose affixed to it, and a squeeze bulb at the end which she had me holding over her pussy.”

Mona took me from her mouth, and gripping my penis tightly, listened to Mickey telling me about Gladys and her pump. It was evident that she was hearing this for the first time as well.

Mickey closed her eyes as she recalled the moment. “Give it about three more squeezes,” Gladys said. And after each one I could see her clit growing bigger, stretching out inside the plastic tube sort of like a small cock than an actual clit.

“My mouth must have hung open, for Gladys laughed and told me to keep my eye on it. ‘Keep watching, Honey.’ And then I saw it throb and I came,

“Yeah me, not her. Who the fuck knew? I mean I let loose a gusher of juice that must have been building all the while. It was a wonderful thing, you know? Gladys waited for it to pass before moving on. She didn’t want me to miss anything.”

‘See the switch on the side there?’ she said. And when I told her I did, she said, ‘It’s the release switch. Now when I tell you ... pump it up again, say five times, got it?’

“I had it all right.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.