Poolside With Judd - Cover

Poolside With Judd

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Judd is staying at his Aunt Eileen's condo for two weeks. Did I mention that he is a horny teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Judd had just turned sixteen the week before on July fifth. Now he was sitting at his aunt's condo's pool with a book which he was pretending to read. This was his usual two week stay with his mother's younger sister Eileen while his mom and dad went on a cruise to who knows where.

He looked over the top of his sunglasses ignoring his Stephen King novel and thankful that his towel was draped across his lap hiding his erection from the other's in the pool area. Most of the poolside inhabitants were young mother's watching their kids splashing in the shallow end of the pool.

Judd's hard prick was the result of gazing at the numerous women and girls by the pool. He watched as a very young girl with flat as a board chest rose from the water directly in front of him. Her blue bathing suit was so tight that Judd could see the outline of her young puffy pussy with the suit pulled into her slit provocatively.

The boy couldn't take his eyes off of the young girl. He wished he could touch himself but he knew that he didn't dare get caught ogling the young girls at the pool. He shifted his gaze to one of the younger mothers who was bending down to pick up her little boy. Her smallish round ass was barely covered by her tiny bikini bottoms and Judd could swear that he saw some of her dark curly pubic hairs trying to escape the bathing suit at the crotch. His cock ached even more at the sight of the mother's ripe bottom.

He was disappointed when she stood with her child in her arms hiding her breasts from Judd's view. He rested his large book on his towel, enjoying the brief sensation that the added weight had on his firm erection. Oh how much he wanted to yank down his bathing suit to expose his hard cock to all the young mothers around the pool and yell to them. Look how hard my cock is. Come and suck it for me.

Judd had never had his cock sucked but from what his best friend Steve had told him it was ten times better than jerking off. Actually Judd's cock had never felt anything other than the boy's own hand while he stroked himself to orgasms at least once every day.

Judd picked his book back up, dragging it slowly across his towel covered cock to elicit another fine erotic sensation, as he casually looked around the pool again noticing one of his aunt's friends. May had huge tits which threatened to pop out of the top of her two piece suit every time she moved. How he would love to suck on her big tits. He could only imagine that she had big nipples also. This pool and the bathing suited ladies around it was the closest that he had ever come to seeing a woman's breasts.

When he was around thirteen he had walked in on his mother after her shower once, while she was dressing, but she had already put on her bra and panties. She had yelled at him for not knocking before entering her bedroom so he didn't dare try that again. He was hoping that during his two week stay with his Aunt Eileen she would give him an opportunity to see her grapefruit sized tits.

Judd started to pretend to read his book again as he peered over the top of his heavily tinted glasses once again to check out the young moms. He even gazed at the fat dark haired woman. Her ass threatened to burst her suit at the seams but Judd enjoyed how her bulbous titties swayed with her every move. Her daughter was sunning herself, reclining on a lounge chair, next to her mom. She appeared to be in her early teens. Judd could tell that the pretty young girl in the polka dot bikini was already growing tits that would one day equal her mother's huge breasts. Her ass would probably catch up to her mother's as well as the young girl grew older and more mature.

But for now the young girl, he thought he had heard her mother call her Mary, was nice to look at. Her breasts were already stretching the top of her suit exposing cleavage that Judd thought would feel good on his cock while he gave her a good tittie fuck. Damn, he was horny!

It was almost lunch time. Judd closed his book and stood up, careful to keep his towel and book in front of him allowing his tented bathing suit to go unnoticed. He knew that before he made himself a sandwich for lunch that he would 'borrow' a pair of his aunt's silky panties to wrap around his cock to enhance his masturbation. He already knew that his orgasm would be a great one. He had been hard all the time he had been at the pool and now he was going to release all of his built up sperm in one series of hard pulsating streams of his jism.

Once inside of the condo Judd threw his sunglasses, book and towel onto a nearby chair. Soon his bathing suit followed leaving the boy bare ass naked with his teenage cock standing at attention with a drop of precum trying to escape his pee hole.

The boy boldly went into his aunt's bedroom and open the top drawer of her dresser. He already knew that it was full of his aunt Eileen's bras and panties. Most of her underwear were sexy. No old lady bloomers for his pretty and slim aunt.

Judd chose a satiny blue pair of Eileen's panties. He couldn't wait. He wrapped the soft underwear around his cock knowing that he would eventually make a mess in them and have to bury them deep in his aunt's hamper so she wouldn't catch on what her nephew was doing with her panties.

The teen walked to his own bedroom with the slippery panties still being held in place by Judd's firm right hand. He hardly had time to stretch out on his back on top of his bed before his hand began it's ritual dance with his hard pecker.

Judd closed his eyes trying to envision all the bikini clad women by the pool finally settling on his aunt's friend May's huge titties. The boy had been holding back on his orgasm but now began fisting his cock furiously wanting that orgasm to happen while he imagined that he was shooting his jism all over May's beautiful tits. SPURT! SPURT! SPURT!. Judd unloaded a massive cum into his aunt's pretty blue panties, groaning as he did so. What a good fucking cum! Judd thought as he opened his eyes.

"So that's where my panties have been disappearing to." His aunt stood, fully clothed, at the doorway to his room. He didn't know how long she had been standing there but he did know that she had seen his strong climax into her underwear.

Aunt Eileen just smiled knowingly at the naked boy who was covering his teenage cock with her own blue satin panties. Then she turned around and left the room.

Judd put on a fresh bathing suit. The other pair was still in the living room and had a couple of stiffening spots on the front where his cock had drooled while he was at the pool. He went to the kitchen to see that his aunt had made them both sandwiches.

"I came home for lunch because I had forgotten to take my wallet this morning." She said to the red faced boy. "I understand that a sixteen year old boy like yourself must feel the need to masturbate frequently." Judd's face reddened even more. "But if you insist on using my underwear I am going to have to show you how to hand wash them when you are done. I don't want those sticky panties in my hamper. Understood?"

He nodded as he picked up his sandwich. "So, you're not mad at me?"

"No Judd. I'm not angry. Masturbating is something all of us do sometimes. It's just a boy your age doesn't have many other options and does it frequently. I know my brother used to do it three or four times a day."

"Good to hear that I'm not a freak."

"No you're not. It's normal. Before I go back to work I am going to show you the proper way to hand wash a ladies intimate things."

Eileen stood over the boy's shoulder as she instructed him in the proper technique of washing a ladies lingerie and how to drape them over the shower curtain rod to air dry. "If I leave them there you are going to know how many times I, uh, do it."

"That is correct. But that's why I want you to wash them. I don't need three or four pairs disappearing every day."

Judd blushed again. "I don't use your underwear every time. Sometimes I just do it into a tissue or paper towel." He admitted to his aunt. Then as an after thought he added. "Did you see it when I was, you know, doing it?"

Eileen laughed "No I didn't. You had it wrapped pretty good in my underwear. Now hang those panties to dry while I head back to work." She left leaving Judd to carefully hang his aunt's pretty blue underwear.

His cock was on the rise again. What the hell! he thought. He went to his Aunt Eileen's room and chose another pair of her underwear to use. One more jerk off before he went back to the pool would help keep it down for a while ... and just the thought of his pretty aunt watching him masturbate had turned him on again.

Judd didn't bother going to his room. He stood in front of his aunt's dresser mirror admiring how big his cock had gotten in just last couple of minutes. He had chosen a pair of skimpy white undies that he knew from past experience would feel great on the soft skin of his hard cock.

After only about three minutes of vigorous abuse his cock exploded into the soft white panties. SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! He washed out the underwear and hung them along side of the blues ones that he had used for his first whack off session. Judd knew that before his aunt got home from work there would be at least one more pair of her dainties hanging along side of the first two on her shower curtain rod.

The boy went down to the pool again taking his towel and his book. Maybe he could read a couple of chapters before the scenery caught his, and his dick's, attention again.

It looked like everyone had gone to eat lunch except for one young mother and her teenage daughter, leaving poolside to just the three of them. He could hear the mother speaking to her daughter. "You're starting to burn Denise. Let me put some more lotion on you.

Judd watched as she squirted sun block into her cupped hand, rubbing them together before she began gently massaging the white cream onto her daughters back and legs. Of course Judd thought that it would be nice to rub her down with his own white sauce, directly out of his young, hard cock. She pulled the bottoms of Denise's suit down just a bit to rub the soothing lotion on that spot where between the skin and suit where you always burned so easily.

Just a hint of the young girl's butt crack was showing causing Judd's cock to start swelling once again. He tried not to stare but he couldn't help wonder what it would feel like to rub lotion onto that young girl's naked skin.

"I'm going to get something to eat. Want me to bring you back a sandwich and soda?"

"Sure Mom. That would be great!"

Judd watched as the hefty mother walked away with a distinct sway of her wide hips and bountiful ass. She had barely disappeared from sight when Denise left her lounge chair and walked over to Judd, with the bottle of lotion in her hand.

Judd tried to pretend that he didn't see her approaching but soon she was standing right over him. "Hi, I'm Denise," She said "You look like you're starting to burn. Want me to put some sun block on you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.