PGAD
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Samantha suffers with PGAD Persistant Genital Arousal Disorder. She needs sex regularly and triggers like touch, loud noises or travel like a car journey can set her off. She gets so bad even her family have to help!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Hi all, this is the third chapter in my saga. The sex is a little late in starting, but I wanted to try some story development first, I hope you enjoy.

Hi, I think its best if I recap on the background to my problem. First of all, my name is Sam, short for Samantha and I suffer with Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, a condition that means exactly what it says, it varies with different people and I don't suffer as badly as many others. My problem is I get sexually aroused by a variety of things, including car journeys, touch, any kind of vibration anything that raises my heart rate like a loud noise or a shock or fright, like in a film. Masturbation helps a little, but the only way I can get real relief is sex, on average twice a day, although I try to get by with just once.

It happened about nine months ago, I was crossing a road when I was hit by a car, its brakes had failed. The driver and his wife got out and saved my life. They stabilised my neck and called an ambulance. I had head and spinal injuries, I was in a coma for over a week, my parents were devastated but eventually I came round. It left me with mild absence seizures, controlled by medication and my PGAD. It meant I had to give up my dream of a career in nursing, luckily for me my dad had an opening for me in his firm.

My doctor explained they couldn't treat me as they were unsure of the cause, it was either pressure on a nerve in my spine or the brain damage, and I would have to develop strategies to manage my condition. I tried masturbation, but that sometimes left me high and dry and casual sex, accompanied by alcohol, which was too risky. After a particularly bad night when I arrived home drunk with no underwear, semen in my hair and no memory what happened; I sat down with my parents and poured my heart out.

My parents were great, depending I suppose on your viewpoint. Together we came to two conclusions. Firstly I had to have frequent sex. Secondly I needed help to keep me safe. They resolved to help with both, mum looks after my encounter diary and dad makes sure I am ok, at least that's how it all started, now it's even more involved.

I work for my dad's accountancy firm, apart from usual accounts and auditing, we specialise in forensic accountancy, which is to find out what happens to clients money when they can't find it. Ok that's my background, now on with my story.

It was my fault really I suppose, I mean there was no guarantee it would work but I had to try it. I should start at the beginning, really I suppose. The week had started off well; since my brother had received the ok from my parents to have me the little devil was rampant. I say he received permission from my parents, he had the ok from me too; but, to be honest, I was hardly in a position to refuse extra help with my problem.

After our first time mum sat us both down together for a heart to heart. Poor John, he didn't know where to put his face. I've got to admit I wasn't one hundred percent either.

She smiled to start with, which made John and me too I suppose a little red and asked if our first time was OK. I think we both mumbled it was fine or something like that, I really don't recall that part of the conversation. Then mum laid down her ground rules for John.

"Darling," she said, "while I wish that all this wasn't necessary, we all understand Sam's problem and we all want to help in our own ways." John was actually squirming by now, and I must admit I shared his embarrassment a little. "I arrange encounters for Sam and your father looks after her, and help out when necessary (she meant if I was desperate and nobody else was available, we had sex).

"You are helping out in a more practical way." She looked him in the eye to make sure he understood, and accepted she was ok with it all. "Now," she said; "your father and I are all ok with this, as long as there is no embarrassment or problem for anyone." We both nodded in reply to that, and he managed a very quite "ok."

"We have already talked about using condoms yes?" he nodded again. "If you do have sex with someone else who's on birth control without condoms and I hope you are in a relationship if you do, then you must use them with Sam yes? Good."

Now Sam has said she doesn't mind what you do to her, but I have some rules." She counted them on her fingers as she spoke.

"One, no visible marks on her body, and no severe pain, remember no means no." John went red as a beetroot. "Two, try to avoid the living room during the day, in case we have people visiting. Of an evening, with nobody else around, your father and I don't mind, as long as we are not watching TV. Three, Sam has to work and occasionally she goes out, try not to interfere with this. Lastly, don't leave her high and dry." By the expression on his face he didn't understand. Mum realising this, sighed and explained. "Don't arrange anything sexual with her and then not follow through, you know already how frustrated she gets, don't tease."

"How do you mean?" he asked, he can be really dozy at times. I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to be too explicit in from of my mum, but luckily for me, by now she was used to this, and continued.

"I mean, don't promise her sex and not deliver. If you are saving yourself for some girl, have the decency to let either her or me know, so I can make other arrangements."

"You?" he squeaked, I grinned at this and thought I should step in a little.

"Yes tiger, make sure I get my share." He went a little red, and I took pity on him, and held his hand. "All I am saying is you don't have to, but any time you want me I'm available, but don't offer if you don't really want to, mum can make arrangements for me elsewhere if she knows in time."

So far this week, John had taken me every morning. He usually waited until I was up and out of bed. Still a little shy, he didn't feel comfortable walking into my bedroom and asking for sex, so he used to wait for me to enter the bathroom before approaching me. Monday morning, he was standing outside the bathroom as I came out wrapped in a towel. He stood there in his pyjamas and dressing gown with his cock tenting at the front. I smiled and looked him up and down. Reaching for it I asked him "is that for me?" he nodded and holding him by it, I led him into his room. Luckily, I was a little horny to start with, and holding him by his cock had really got the juices flowing, because by the time we reached his bed, he could barely contain himself.

Undoing his pyjama buttons, his trousers dropped to the floor. Hurriedly, he took me by the shoulders and kissed me on the lips, gently at first, but getting more and more rampant with each kiss. I opened my mouth to his tongue and let myself fall back onto the bed, my towel falling open and leaving me naked. I was now wet and definitely ready. I pulled him forward on top of me and within seconds he had penetrated me, his cock opening me up and touching my womb. Gasping, I reached around and gripped his buttocks firmly in my hands, as if I was trying to get even more of him up me. He pulled back and pushed forward, trying to be a gentle lover but from the way he was trembling it was difficult. Fortunately for him, I was now the same way.

Digging my nails into his bare bottom, I hissed in his ear, "you're right up me I can feel you so high up inside me. You are fucking me so hard, bring me off, fuck me, fuck your sister, fuck the arse of me ... god," I cried out loud, as he suddenly lost control. With no thought for his big sister, who he cared for and looked up to, he was now an animal desperately in need of gratification, and I was his piece of fuckmeat ... which was what I wanted.

"Take it, take it," he snarled, (his dirty talk still needed some work). "Take my cock stuffing you hard." I groaned as my orgasm approached. All of a sudden, there were footsteps on the stairs and mums voice calling out. "John, John." As if in a panic, he pulled his cock out and turned to face the door. He tried to speak but his words froze in his throat. I was shaking in frustration, my orgasm was around the corner and he had pulled out of me! Mum was at the top of the stairs.

"Mum," I sobbed, "he's fucking me and he stopped." I was distraught, my rapidly building orgasm was stuck in transit, and I couldn't take it. "Make him do me please mum, make him do me." You have to understand my condition to appreciate my dilemma, it was actually hurting.

"Sorry darlings," she said. John however hadn't restarted, still instinctively in panic mode. I couldn't take it. "Mum, make him finish me, please, he's stopped." John's brain wasn't functioning and he tried to shush me. The bedroom door opened and mum's head popped in. I was lying on the bed my legs open and John kneeling between them naked, (during our passion I had somehow removed his pyjama top and dressing gown) his cock in his hands, standing proud, but his face fearful.

Mum looked severely at him. "What are you waiting for? Finish her or you will have me to answer to." With that she closed the door and went back downstairs. His fear and panic turned to anger and I was now his recipient. Furiously, he plunged back into me even more violently and pummelled me. After bringing me to two orgasms, he finally came, shooting his jism into me. He fell back on the bed next to me, both of us gasping for breath. "Silly boy," I exclaimed, "but that was wonderful, don't worry about mum, remember mum and dad are ok with this?" We gently hugged for a while, then both went downstairs for breakfast.

I explained to mum what had happened and she laughed, taking him in her arms. "Oh darling, mummy is ok with all this remember?" she said, virtually echoing my words. "If you don't help your sister, don't forget, I have to find someone else, so you're helping me too." She held his face and kissed his forehead. "Ok?" he nodded, "sorry mum," he replied. "Now say sorry to Samantha." He looked at me very sheepishly "sorry sis."

"That's ok bro," I replied, trying not to giggle. After all, how often do you think you can see a mum telling her son off for not shagging his sister?


So, this week hadn't been too bad, everyday, apart from Tuesday, when Henry took me and his mother to dinner, I had managed with just my rampant brother. Sitting in his car to the restaurant had caused my usual problem. Henry, very thoughtfully had picked his mum up first and chosen a restaurant close to home. It was still a little difficult, but I managed to sit through the meal ok. I really like his mum and I have already mentioned before I was secretly in love with Henry, but didn't dare tell him. Afterwards, he dropped her off and ran me back home. By the time we arrived I was fit to burst so laughingly, we stopped at some garages near my home and had sex on the back seat of his jaguar. As be pumped into me, our talk became quite dirty. I told him he was fucking the arse off me and he said I was a dirty slut who needed a gang bang. That's where it started. When I got home afterwards, my knickers lost under the seat of his car, and cum in my hair I sat down on the sofa for a think. My mum was sitting on the armchair reading a book and my dad was out somewhere.

"Mum," I said, I was wondering..."

"What darling?" she replied.

"Something Henry said made me think..." At that moment John walked in and sat down; placing two cups of tea on the coffee table, "hi Sam, tea?"

"Yes please," I replied, he got up and left for the kitchen. I sat in silence for a few minutes watching mum read and wondering what to say. I could see she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye waiting for me to continue. Finally she closed the book and looked at me quizzically, smiling. "Darling, you have something in your hair?" I must have looked puzzled, she pointed to my right ear and said gently, "Henry has left something." I felt through my hair and realised what it was. Without thinking I put the strand in my mouth and sucked it off. Red faced, I watched mum put the tissues back in the box she was about to hand me. I decided to continue, but at that moment, John came back in with my tea, placing it down in front of me with a plate of Jaffa Cakes. He looked at both of us and, realising we were talking, grabbed his tea and went back out into the kitchen. In a few seconds, we heard the sound of frying bacon, his way of letting us know he was out of earshot for a while and could talk privately.

"Goodness," she said, talking about my brothers eating habits, "I don't know where that boy puts it all." She sat back and turned towards me. "Now, where were we?"

"I was wondering..." I wondered what to say, and then I just blurted out. "Do you think a gang bang would cure me?" she hugged me tight.

"Oh darling, I've no idea, but it could be dangerous, as to it working ... do you want to try it?" I nodded my head.

"If I don't, I would spend the rest of my life wondering, and if it does, then its back to normal isn't it?"

"If it works," she said hesitantly, but if it doesn't..."

"Well even if it doesn't, what have I got to lose?"

"Well it depends what it would do to you emotionally, if you would feel ... bad about yourself in any way afterwards." I shook my head, "no I know I can handle it." I thought back to last week, when I had three lads at once. Hurriedly I changed the subject as I knew I was wrong in what I did that afternoon, taking on three strangers in a park, but I didn't want my parents to worry, or disapprove. "But," I said slowly, "for it to work I would need a fair number." She slowly placed the book on the coffee table and stroked her chin contemplatively.

"How many men, darling and also; where and when?"

Well mum, I was thinking maybe a hotel, and maybe six or seven?"

"Six or seven," she said wide eyed, "darling do you think it's really a good idea?" I nodded, "mum I really want to try this, it's not just the sex, I want to try it to see if it can work," I repeated.

She frowned slightly, "so there is a fun angle to this too?"

"I nodded, "a little, mum; please don't think too badly of me. The only way I can adjust to this way of life is to try to enjoy it. Otherwise I would go mad." She nodded understandingly. "I just couldn't bear it if I was to have sex with all these people every day and regret each and every one after."

She hugged me tight, "darling, I am so sorry; I keep forgetting how difficult it is for you." I hugged her back, sighing, "I know mum; I wish it was different, but it's not. I am what I am. Maybe if things were different I could, oh I don't know." I nearly raised a subject I wasn't ready to broach yet. The tears were falling from both of us and we hugged each other tighter. Then the itch started again, anything more then a short gentle hug starts me off. We hugged for a few minutes more, and I broke away panting. "Mum, I'm really sorry but..." She nodded, "shall I get John. I nodded back, "yes please." She got up and walked into the kitchen. I heard muffled voices, and a few minutes later, John walked out, swallowing the last of his bacon sandwich.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.