PGAD - Cover

PGAD

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha suffers with PGAD Persistant Genital Arousal Disorder. She needs sex regularly and triggers like touch, loud noises or travel like a car journey can set her off. She gets so bad even her family have to help!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Ok time to explain, My name is Sam short for Samantha and I suffer with Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, a condition that means exactly what it says, it varies with different people and I don't suffer as badly as many others. My problem is I get sexually aroused by a variety of things, including car journeys, touch, any kind of vibration anything that raises my heart rate like a loud noise or a shock or fright, like in a film. Masturbation helps a little, but the only way I can get real relief is sex, on average twice a day, although, I try to get by with just once.

It happened about eight months ago, I was crossing a road when I was hit by a car, its brakes had failed. The driver and his wife got out and saved my life. They stabilised my neck and called an ambulance. I had head and spinal injuries, I was in a coma for over a week, my parents were devastated but eventually I came round. It left me with mild absence seizures, controlled by medication and my PGAD. It meant I had to give up my dream of a career in nursing, luckily for me my dad had an opening for me in his firm.

My doctor explained they couldn't treat me as they were unsure of the cause, it was either pressure on a nerve in my spine or the brain damage, and I would have to develop strategies to manage my condition. I tried masturbation, but that sometimes left me high and dry and casual sex, accompanied by alcohol, which was too risky. After a particularly bad night when I arrived home drunk with no underwear, semen in my hair and no memory what happened; I sat down with my parents and poured my heart out.

My parents were great, depending I suppose on your viewpoint. Together we came to two conclusions. Firstly I had to have frequent sex. Secondly I needed help to keep me safe. They resolved to help with both, mum looks after my encounter diary and dad makes sure I am ok, at least that's how it all started, now it's even more involved.

I work for my dads accountancy firm, apart form usual accounts and auditing, we specialise in forensic accountancy, which is to find out what happens to clients money when they can't find it.

The day started ok, I had woke up horny, but manageably so. I had a shower and came out wrapped in a towel to dry off in my bedroom. My brother John was standing in the hallway, waiting for the toilet when I came out, he stood wide eyed and I realised I was showing too much flesh, 'sorry' I said and walked into my bedroom hurriedly adjusting my towel. He nodded and walked past me into the bathroom.

I sat on my bed drying myself and thinking about the expression on John's face as I accidentally flashed him. Up until this second I had only thought of him as my younger brother, he had turned eighteen last week and was finishing school, like me he was hoping for a career in nursing. He had grown from a gawky teenager into a good looking man, without me noticing!

Downstairs I ran into mum, 'hi darling, breakfast is on the table.'

'Thanks mum, ' I replied, sitting down. As I started eating I looked across at her, I wanted to ask if anyone was arranged for today, but I get fed up asking all the time, it seems if I am whingeing, and I don't like pressuring her, she does enough for me. I felt guilty; after all, while all parents have to accept that their children will develop into sexual beings, not many have it so obvious and have to play such a big part in their daughter's activities. I feel guilty about my dad, but it was mums suggestion.

One weekend about three month ago, I was crying on the sofa in frustration, it was Sunday afternoon and I hadn't had sex in two days. I was talking about heading up London and getting drunk and picked up by someone. They calmed me down and went upstairs to talk, leaving me with a cup of tea and a box of tissues on my lap. I don't know what was discussed but an hour later; mum came down to talk to me.

'Darling, I have a delicate suggestion.' I looked up at her quizzically, still sniffing and scratching my arms like a heroin addict. (I think this is what tipped the balance in their discussion in my favour.)

I have discussed this with your father, and ... her voice dried, I don't blame her, after all it was pretty unusual what she was going to suggest. 'What mum?' I said. 'Darling, this is for you, we can't keep seeing you go through this, and we are both ok with this, we have discussed it thoroughly, we think this is a better option then you getting picked up by strangers, especially if you are drunk.' 'What' I said again, still a little dim. 'Your father will take care of you.' I looked down at my feet and whispered 'really?'

'Yes darling, when you need it and nobody else is available he will step in.'

'I need it now' I said still looking at my feet. She patted me on the shoulder; 'I know you do darling; he is in our bedroom waiting if you want.' I nodded, stood up and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek. 'I love you mum' I said.

'Run along' she said, I will watch TV down here. I kissed her again and went upstairs. I'm lucky really, my father has a high sex drive and is also one of the most honest and straightforward people I know. He can't lie and hates deceit of any kind. He wouldn't have done this without my mum's permission.

I knocked on their bedroom door and waited anxiously. 'Come in' he said quietly, 'are you ok?' I shook my head.

'Mum said you could help me?'

He nodded, 'if you want me to?' I looked down at my feet, 'I need it, I'm so sorry daddy I really am but... '

He reached out for me and held me stroking the back of my head, 'I understand, your mother and I have discussed this and we are both ok with it. Now how do you want me to proceed?' I reached up and put my arms around him and hugged him back. Dad, I'm so wet I don't need anything, just do me.' I started taking my clothes off and he slowly removed his shirt. By the time his shirt was off, I was naked and sitting next to him on the bed. 'Are you sure darling, ' he said again.

'Please dad, just take me.' I laid back on the bed. He stood up and removed the rest of his clothes, and stood by the foot of the bed, his cock semi hard, I think he was still a little hesitant about what he was going to do. I reached out for him and grasped his cock in my hand then I came forward on my knees and kissed then end. He groaned and I sucked the entire length into my mouth, his cock was in the back of my throat and I was nuzzling his pubic hair. He grew to full hardness and as it tried to get past my windpipe I pulled away and laid back down on the bed. 'Please dad, ' I said again 'take me.' With that he climbed up on the bed between my legs I grabbed his hips and pulled him forward. Grasping his cock I guided it into me and gasped as he pushed up into my pussy. Slowly and gently, he started to thrust into me like a tender lover I moaned with each thrust and brought my hips up to match each thrust. It was lovely but I needed more. 'Harder dad, please do me harder.'

'Oh honey' he said 'oh my baby, ' and began to thrust harder.

'More dad please, ' I begged, I knew I had to get dirty to get what I wanted. 'Fuck me' I said, he got wide eyed, 'fuck me hard, shove that fat prick up me, dad fuck the arse off me, give me your spunk anywhere you like, I will lick it up off my face, anything you like but do me HARD.' He snarled and almost took it out, then slammed it back into me. 'God' I screamed, as my orgasm started to build. 'Oh dad I'm cumming oh dad I'm cumming oh god dad, dad, daaaaaaadddddyyyyyyyyyyyy.' My orgasm raced through me as I wrapped my legs round him and clenched his buttocks. He thrust harder and harder bringing me to a second orgasm until finally he stopped and started to cum I felt his sperm pulsing inside me. It was a beautiful feeling. Exhausted we lay side by side on the bed. We lay thee for a few minutes holding hands staring up at the ceiling, afraid to make eye contact, when we heard a knock at the door.

'Can I come in?'

'Yes mum' I said. She opened the door and walked in holding two cups of tea. We were laying on the bed, dad with his penis sticky from me and a small bead of cum still escaping from the eye. I was on my back with his cum slowly leaking out of me. I thought it was weird at the time mum coming in with tea, but looking back I realise it was to show there were no problems with it all. She handed me some tissue which I used to mop up the sperm and then she took hold of dad's flaccid penis and licked it clean. I was gob smacked, you don't think of your parents engaging in anything sexual, never mind oral, and you certainly don't expect to actually see anything.

I finished my breakfast, trusting mum to arrange for me and said. 'I'm off to work, later mum.' We kissed and I walked off down the road. It takes me nearly an hour to walk to work, but I can't trust a car journey, for reasons I mentioned before. Work was the usual routine, I had two clients to see, lunch, some tidying up of an account, with a few telephone calls and I was off home (I only work part time). On the way back, I phoned mum. This had become a bit of a ritual, I was supposedly phoning to let her know I was coming home, I reality, it was to see what she had arranged for me. You might think it easy for a girl to get laid, but within my safety boundaries (well mine and my dad's) it wasn't, at least not all the time.

We chatted on my mobile as I walked the long way home about mundane things, slowly working the way around to who was having me tonight. Casually, I slipped in how John had caught me coming out of the bathroom this morning and he seemed to find me attractive. She didn't say anything, but I knew she would think about what to do. I was about to ask who was having me when she said 'Mark and Joanne want you to drop by.'

Mark and Joanne are the nurses who hit me, but it was an accident, brake failure in their car. When they found out what had happened they volunteered to help out. I say volunteered; they were a kinky couple, so it wasn't much of a hardship for them, or me. 'How am I getting there' I asked.

'Already sorted, I have phoned your dad, he says wait by the library and he will pick you up from there.'

'Ok mum, bye, love you.' I hitched my bag higher on my shoulder and walked on.

Ten minutes later I was at the library and sat on the low wall waiting for my dad. I noticed three lads playing basketball in the playground next to the library car park and idly watched them as they played. Two were black and one white, and looked about nineteen or twenty, and seemed to be enjoying their game. They were also good looking and I was enjoying watching them play. I checked my phone for messages and noted the time; I estimated that I had twenty minutes to wait. After a minute or so, they noticed me watching them and started showing off, performing tricks with the basketball, I laughed and clapped. The taller of the two black guys came over, 'Hi he said, don't mind them they are just fooling.'

I laughed, 'I was enjoying watching you.'

'Hi, ' he said, 'I'm Louis, are you waiting for someone?' he asked.

'My Dad he is due soon to pick me up.'

Oh, I wanted to invite you to a party, ' he said.

I smiled, 'another time, please I don't want to spoil your game. He shook his head, don't worry about them, ' he said as they walked up and joined him. The next few minutes was spent mildly flirting and joking with them, when my phone rang. 'Hi princess, ' said my dad 'I've got to refuel and there is a bit of a queue, so I will be a little late.

'Hey, ' said one of his friends, 'we can party here.' They all laughed. I thought dare I? I wasn't desperate, but the urge was there, after all it never totally went away. 'Maybe, ' I said, they all looked as if they had been slapped, after all they were joking, they didn't hope to be taken seriously and certainly not by someone willing.

'Look, ' I said boldly, after all, I didn't know them and there was no comebacks from them, 'I like this sort of thing, my dad is going to be held up so... '

'It's a wind up, ' said the white guy, who I later found out to be Aran. I looked around then at Louis; 'is there somewhere private?' he looked towards a shed behind the library and in the park,

I got up and walked off, with all three in tow behind me. A minute later we were at the sheds; the smell was awful as they housed large bins. I looked around for somewhere better, and noticed that the design of the park building that formed part of the library had a section that left an alleyway. I quietly walked down there and noticed that it turned left and stopped, leaving a small three walled area. I looked around; there was only one first floor window with a filing cabinet against it. The only ground floor window was frosted glass, probably a toilet. There were security cameras, but they were obviously broken.

They looked at me, trying to decide if I was still serious, I liked the way they weren't rude or aggressive, again realising that while I had guessed correctly, I had potentially put myself at risk again, which is why I needed my parents to control my needs. 'Ok guys, ' I said, it's got to be condoms, but I'm ok with oral ok?' they looked crestfallen, as they obviously didn't have condoms on them. I opened my shoulder bag. Don't worry, I've got some. They still hesitated, wondering if it was some kind of set up, while I took some condoms out of my bag.

'How old are you?' said Louis. I sighed, being small and looking young can be a pain. 'Nineteen, ' I replied. I reached under my skirt and pulled down my knickers, stepping out of them, I put them in my bag. I looked around and handed a condom to each of them. Louis took one and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He slipped his arms around me and we kissed passionately and his arms slid down to my arse, and lifted up my skirt.

With it round my waist, he had access to my cheeks and squeezed them gently. I gasped, the itch had now become urgent and I reached for his belt, undoing the buckle and then his fly. I pulled out his rapidly hardening cock and started to stroke it. Within a few strokes it was rock hard and I stepped away. The other two were either side of me and were masturbating. I grabbed their cocks while Louis fumbled with the condom and said 'slow down boys.' Condom on Louis approached me, the only problem was he was tall and I was short and standing up wasn't really possible. He picked me up and I gasped at his strength and wrapped my legs around his waist. Now the only problem was penetration without help, he was sawing back and forth against my pussy lips but couldn't get in and I don't think his friends were willing to hold his cock and guide it in. 'Keep still, ' I said and lifted myself up and away from him. Letting go of his neck with one hand I reached down and fed his condom coated cock into my wet pussy. I gasped as he slid straight up inside me. Then groaned again as he started to pump. I held on tight as the ride was starting to get rough and could hear the slap, slap noise as he thrust into me. Quickly I orgasmed and seconds later so did he. He gently lowered me down and I looked at the other two.

'If one of you puts your sweatshirt on the floor I will do doggy, ' I said helpfully. Aran took off his top and laid it on the floor and I knelt down on it. The other black guy (whose name was I found out was Marvin approached and I turned to him and said 'condom, ' he nodded and started to put one on. Aran was standing near my face hopefully so I licked my lips and he took the hint and slipped it into my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and started to suck when wham, I felt Marvin's prick slam inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.