PGAD - Cover

PGAD

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha suffers with PGAD Persistant Genital Arousal Disorder. She needs sex regularly and triggers like touch, loud noises or travel like a car journey can set her off. She gets so bad even her family have to help!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex  

This is my first attempt for this site. Apologies to any genuine sufferers from this condition and please forgive the artistic licence I have taken here

Hi, my name is Sam, short for Samantha, and I suffer from a condition called PGAD. My story will explain all about this.

I was sitting on a wall outside the back of the lavatory block. It was rather warm, and I had left my cardigan in the office. My sleeveless dress was slightly above the knee, not to bad for office work with my light cardigan on, but slightly tartier with it off, which was my intention. I had a small clutch bag with me, just big enough for keys, mobile and condoms. I sat trying not to look too anxious but feeling the need. I couldn't see the offices across the street but I knew my dad was in them and I felt reasonably safe. Lunchtimes they were reasonably quiet, most people on lunch break would use the facilities in the restaurant or café they were going to or wait until they were back at work. Two guys walked past and I turned my head away ignoring them, they both glanced at me but ignored me, which was what I wanted.

The third one looked ok, about thirty and clean, and a smile. I looked up at him and smiled gently opening and closing my legs.

'Hi' he said, 'are you ok?'

I smiled 'I'm fine, ' I stopped a little unsure what to say, believe it or not, I'm not that good at picking up guys, I just looked at him and smiled, hoping he would take it further.

He looked at me hesitantly, unsure what to say, I don't blame him, you have to be careful nowadays. My problem was my need. 'Are you waiting for someone, I asked?'

'Er no, ' he replied, he seemed to freeze; he wanted to say something but what?

I felt a momentary panic, what if he walked away. He must have noticed something because he asked if I was ok again.

'Just looking for something, ' I smiled again and opened my legs some more, hoping to god he would ask me.

He smiled, 'or someone?'

I smiled again and my heart raced, that was my opening, 'maybe someone.' I opened my legs wider; surely he could see my panties?

'My name's Alan' he said.

'Sam' I replied, I meant to invent a name but I forgot.

He looked over his shoulder at the gents toilets and then back at me, I nodded my head and got up and nodded him to go in ahead. As I followed I reached into my bag for my mobile and pressed the send button. I had just sent a message I had written earlier to my dad who was sitting in an office across the road. It said "going in toilet with man now" he worries about me, I don't blame him, I try to be careful but in my situation it can sometimes be a little difficult, like now.

He walked into the end cubicle, glancing at the others to see if they were empty. I did the same, but also was looking for a clean one, or rather one that wasn't too dirty. I followed him into the end one, glad that it wasn't too bad.

I followed him in and shut the door he turned to face me a little concerned, or so I thought, I mean after all how often do you hear of a woman approaching a strange guy for sex, I haven't.

I reached up for him and kissed him on the lips. His mouth opened and his tongue invaded my mouth.

'How old are you he asked?'

'Nineteen, ' I replied, 'I know I don't look it, but don't worry.' I couldn't blame him for asking, I am 5'2 and pretty slim, with my red hair and green eyes, my dad says I look like an elf. I admit I look pretty young, it used to cause me no end of problems, as a matter of fact, it still does, I can't get in clubs and some pubs still won't serve me.

'I have protection' he said, I nodded good I thought that saves me getting mine out, I didn't want to be the one to insist on it with an unwilling guy. With strangers I always use a condom. He kissed me again gently and took me in his arms, his hands running up and down my back. I had to hurry things along a little, I was on lunch and my dad was waiting for me, and I was getting desperate.

I reached for his zipper and pulled it down he moved away a little for access, and I sat down on the toilet seat and took it out, it was a nice one six inches with a nice shape and circumcised. Holding it I pulled him towards me reached for his trouser button and belt, undoing both his trousers fell to the floor; I licked my lips. He pushed forward to my mouth and I hungrily engulfed him. My tongue circled his cock head and my cheeks hollowed as I sucked him. He began to thrust into my mouth getting close to the back of my throat, and I started to caress his balls with one hand and hold his buttocks with the other. Suddenly I stopped and he looked down at me as if he was in pain, but I couldn't take the chance of him cumming in my mouth and walking out, I had my needs.

He started to pat his pockets looking for a condom; I winked and fished one out of my clutch bag. I opened the wrapper and placed it over the end, then using my mouth, I pushed it all the way down, then stood up turned around and bent over the toilet seat holding on to the cistern. His hands slid up my legs lifting my skirt showing my panties, which he pulled down to my knees, they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. He pushed his cock head against my labia and slid it up and down. While it was erotic and a turn on I was already past that so I pushed my rear back at him and he slid inside. He took my hips and pushed all the way in; I gasped then groaned as he started to thrust. I bit my lip trying to keep the noise under control as he thrust into me, I didn't want any trouble from anyone using the toilet, but it was difficult.

He was starting to thrust harder and I let out a small groan as encouragement, 'oh god that's it I hissed 'yes yes yes.' My orgasm was building with each trust and my hand was gripping the cistern tighter and tighter. Finally it happened, my release I started to grunt as my orgasm washed over me tears of happiness were in my eyes. This pushed him over the edge and he came into the condom. Gasping we both stood up, his cock falling out of my pussy and the condom sliding off him onto the floor. 'That was ... unbelievable' he whispered. I giggled 'glad you enjoyed.'

'Maybe we could do this again some time?'

'Ok, I said, 'look, I don't visit here often, but if you give me your phone number I will let you know when.' He looked hesitant, 'don't worry, ' I replied, I don't want to cause you any trouble, and I don't want any myself, ' I said stepping into my knickers while he pulled his trousers up, it was elbows everywhere. Isn't it weird, that undressing in a toilet is easier then dressing? 'Do you do this often, ' he said?

'Only when I have to, ' I replied. He looked quizzically, 'I'll tell you outside' I whispered, 'we don't want to get caught.'

As we exited the cubicle, a man was standing at the urinal ignoring us; I held back a small grin. We stepped outside and stood a few feet away, at the edge of the car park, and I explained my problem to him. He sympathised and I added him to my list.

As he walked off, my dad walked out of the toilet and put his arm around my shoulders. 'How did it go, ' he asked?

'Fine, ' I replied. Were you there for all of it?'

'Just the end part, sounded good' he said, I nodded. Slowly we walked back across the road to the office, lunch was over and it was back to work.

Ok time to explain, I suffer with Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, a condition that means exactly what it says, it varies with different people and I don't suffer as badly as many others. My problem is I get sexually aroused by a variety of things, including car journeys, touch; any kind of vibration and anything that raises my heart rate like a loud noise or a shock or fright, like in a film. Masturbation helps a little, but the only way I can get real relief is sex, on average twice a day; although I try to get by with just once.

It happened about eight months ago, I was crossing a road when I was hit by a car, its brakes had failed. The driver and his wife got out and saved my life. They stabilised my neck and called an ambulance. I had head and spinal injuries, I was in a coma for over a week, my parents were devastated but eventually I came round. It left me with mild absence seizures, controlled by medication and my PGAD. It meant I had to give up my dream of a career in nursing, luckily for me my dad had an opening for me in his firm.

My doctor explained they couldn't treat me as they were unsure of the cause, it was either pressure on a nerve in my spine or the brain damage, and I would have to develop strategies to manage my condition. I tried masturbation, but that sometimes left me high and dry and casual sex, accompanied by alcohol, which was too risky. After a particularly bad night when I arrived home drunk with no underwear, semen in my hair and no memory of what happened; I sat down with my parents and poured my heart out.

My parents were great, depending I suppose on your viewpoint. Together we came to two conclusions. Firstly I had to have frequent sex. Secondly I needed help to keep me safe. They resolved to help with both, mum looks after my encounter diary and dad makes sure I am ok, at least that's how it all started, now it's even more involved.

I work for my dads accountancy firm, apart from the usual accounts and auditing, we specialise in forensic accountancy, which is to find out what happens to clients money when they can't find it, sometimes it's an error and it's sitting there in the wrong account, sometimes its more and we end up giving evidence in court.

I was ok that morning, kisses from mum, dad and my brother just left me with a tingle, but dad and I had a two hour car journey. I normally walk when I can, I try to lead a normal life as much as possible, but this was too far. By the time we got there I was nearly climbing the walls. I practice yoga and that helps me keep my needs under control for a while, but as I have explained, it doesn't last for long; which is what lead me to the public toilet that day.

The rest of the afternoon passed with no trouble and together with Mabel Ling, one of dad's employees, we managed to salvage some of our client's money; whether they bring in the police is up to them. My old school friend Annabel phoned and we chatted for a while. She was at university and coming home soon. She wanted to arrange a day out with me and some sex for me with her father.

The week she left for university, I broke down in her room crying while I was helping her pack to leave. We were sitting on her bed, deciding what to take and what to leave behind, when she asked my why I always seemed to be tense, and told her my all about my 'problem' as she was asking why we didn't have fun anymore. I told her what it was like for me and we looked up the problem on the internet. I explained how difficult it was and how my parents were starting to help, when she said brightly, 'I know, why don't we ask my dad?'

'What, ' I practically yelled, your dad, are you out of your mind?' she placed an arm on my shoulder and spoke slowly in a sort of calming voice. 'Now Samantha, I distinctly remember having a 'who's hot' chat with you and you said my dad was hot remember?' I nodded noncommittally fearing anything I said could be used in evidence against me. 'Well I happen to know he likes you.'

'How do you know?' I demanded.'

'Because I asked him.'

'You did what?' I asked incredulously.

She nodded sagely, 'oh Sam, 'sometimes it's the best way. Now you wait here, I'll be back in a tick.' I nodded and sat back as she bounced up from her bed and ran downstairs. It took me a few seconds before I realised why she had run off and by then, she was gone. I sat back against the headboard, vaguely listening to a muffled conversation downstairs in the living room. I decided it was best I didn't completely hear everything. Within two minutes, she was bouncing back upstairs, 'he's fine with it, ' she said breezily and looking forward to it. I was going to suggest now, but then thought it best to give you time to adjust, is that ok? I nodded weakly, to confused for anything else.

At the end of the day we packed our laptops and headed for the car. By the time we were half way home I was a little stressed, and practicing my yoga breathing techniques. I opened my mobile and phoned mum. 'Hallo darling' she said.

'Hi mum, ' I replied, 'we will be home in half an hour or so, we are dropping Mabel off first, don't worry about dinner we ate before we left.'

Ok darling, thanks for telling me.' A parcel has arrived for you, I left it on your dressing table, and grandma wants to know if you are visiting tomorrow, as she has an appointment.'

'Ok mum thanks, have you arranged someone?'

'Yes darling, I thought you might be a little anxious with a two hour car journey, I don't know what your father is putting you through with this... '

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.