My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me - Cover

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Part 23: Ryan's still doing it to me

Fiction Sex Story: Part 23: Ryan's still doing it to me - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

The charity shop


Thankfully this is one place that Ryan won't be exposing me again; the shop has closed. It got to the stage where Ryan was taking me there early on just about every Saturday and getting me to try-on clothes that looked horrible and that I would never buy. That doesn't sound so bad but he got me to change at the back of the shop, outside the changing room.

Every time I'd have a rotating audience of volunteer college students, male and female.

After I'd tried on one or two items that Ryan had picked he'd hand me over to the staff to take it in turns undressing and dressing me in clothes that they'd picked. While they were doing that the one that was dressing me would be groping me and the others would be taking photographs.

If any customers came in they'd see me as well.

It was so embarrassing, especially as Ryan just about always neglected my body before we got there.

Ryan's also talking about another 'Human Sexuality' course. He says that he's been in touch with Dan and Fred at the college and told them that I'd be happy to be their guinea pig again (which was a lie because I keep telling Ryan that I don't want to do another class. One was one too many); and Ryan's just waiting for a call back from one of them.

The gym


The place just gets better and better. Do you remember me telling you about the big room that has some school gym type equipment in it? Well Darren has employed this trainer who is organising some events for the girls.

When one of the girls told me about it I got a little worried; you see I'm only small (in more ways than one) and I was sure that I'd be at some sort of disadvantage. I told Ryan about the trainer and competitions and, as expected, he encouraged me to go along and find out more.

After an hours workout (ha!) one weekday afternoon I went to the changing room and put some of my jewellery back in. That day instead of wearing all 3 little chains I was wearing my clit hood little chain and the longer one that goes from nipple to nipple. I put the nipples one back in but left the clit hood one in my bag.

As I walked towards the sauna I decided to look into the big room where all the school gym equipment was to see what changes had been made (still naked of course). I wasn't really surprised to find no one there but I wandered around looking for changes since I'd last been there and was just about to leave when a man in his mid-twenties walked in.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Kieran. I've only just started here and I'm still working on the ideas that Darren has given me. Perhaps I could run them by you and see what you think, maybe even try some of them."

"Hi, I'm Tanya, and before you say anything, I'm a lot older than I look. And yes, I'd like to have a bit of input into the competitions. As you can see I'm quite small and I don't know if that will put me at a disadvantage to the other bigger girls – assuming that these competitions are only for girls that is."

As I was talking I watched Kieran's eyes as he looked me up and down. I'd started to calm down a bit since being in the workout room but watching Kieran watch me made me think about sex again and it wasn't until I was actually doing it that I realised that I'd reached up and rolled both my nipples between finger and thumbs. As soon as I realised what I was doing my hands shot down to my sides. I blushed a bit but still felt a little wet rush.

"Well, Darren only suggested competitions for the girls but I'm also thinking about something like mixed wrestling."

"What, one naked girl against one clothed guy!" I said, sounding surprised; "that doesn't seem fair."

"I was actually thinking about maybe two or three naked girls against one naked man."

"That sounds better." I said.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to think about that some more, maybe set-up a trial run, would you be interested Tanya?"

"Yeah, why not; just so long as there are some strict rules; I don't want to end up in hospital."

"No of course not; can I show you what I've got for the sort of obstacle course so far?"

"Why not?" I said, "I guess that you'd like me to try each one – just to prove that it can or can't be done."

"That would be great Tanya. I thought that I'd get the girls off to an easy start by getting them to walk in the crab position to the second challenge."

"Like this." I said, getting down into the said position and walking in the same direction as Kieran was. Kieran was walking faster than me and was watching me (or should I say my pussy) as I caught up with him.

"Then I thought about getting them to walk on their hands."

"Like this." I said as I put my hands up in the air and went over on to my hands and walked forward. I'd automatically done an upside down splits just like I always do.

When I caught up with Kieran again I lowered myself to my feet and stood up.

"Wow, do you always open your legs like that when you walk on your hands?"

"Yeah, it helps me balance."

"Okay; you know that you put on a good show when you do that?"

I blushed a little and said,

"I guess so; my boyfriend always tells me that I should get my legs as parallel to the ground as I can."

"I bet he does; okay, next I was thinking of getting them to do 10 jumping jacks before the serious obstacles start."

As I was jumping up and spreading everything, I said,

"If this is designed to get the girls breasts bouncing up and down it will work for the 'big', but not me; the only thing that is bouncing up and down is my chain."

"And very nice it is too Tanya."

"Right, for the next challenge I was thinking of getting a big net and anchoring two opposite sides then getting the girls to crawl under it."

"Yeah, that would work as long as it isn't the type that you can get your hair stuck in it."

"I assume that you mean the hair on the girls heads because from what I've seen so far, none of the girls have any hair down there."

Kieran was looking down at my bald pussy as he said that and I got a little self-conscious, and little wetter.

"Next I was thinking of getting 2 rows of car tyres and the girls would have to run along putting a foot in each one."

"Okay, another one for getting the breasts bouncing." I said.

This time it was Kieran's time to blush a little.

"My next idea was to use the wall bars. Each girl would have to back up to the bars, put her arms up and hold a bar then lift her legs up and out and hold it for 10 seconds."

I did what Kieran described except that I automatically spread my legs wide when they got parallel to the floor. Kieran was stood in front of me and guess where he was looking.

When we got to the ropes hanging from the ceiling I smiled, hoping that Kieran would tell me that I had to climb one.

"Do you think that the girls would be able to climb to the top of one of these? I guess that it'll be a bit difficult with bare feet." Kieran said.

"No problem." I said, and immediately started climbing. As soon as I touched the ceiling I started sliding down laying back a bit so that my clit was rubbing against the rope. I'd only got a few feet when I started cumming. I stopped and let it happen before starting down again. By the time I was half way down I started cumming again.

I stopped again, and waited for it to pass before starting down again. Instead of landing on my feet I put my legs out in front, parallel to the ground and just managed to cum again as my butt hit the floor. When I got up Kieran said,

"Did you just cu..."

"Yeah, 3 times;" I interrupted. Do you want me to do it again?"

Before Kieran could say anything I was off back up the rope.

Three more orgasms later Kieran said,

"Do you think that all the girls will be able to do that?"

"Do you mean climb up the rope; or cum?"

Kieran looked a little embarrassed then said,

"I mean climb the rope."

"No, I did a lot of swimming at school and that built up my arm and leg muscles; not all girls will have that arm strength. I guess that you'll just have to tell them to get as far as they can."

"If it has the same effect on them as it does on you then I'll forgive them for not getting to the top."

"They'll only cum if their pussies rub against the rope as they slide down." I said.

"Let's hope that they have good arm strength."

I smiled and thought that there no way that some of the girls will be able to put on a show like I did.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Well Tanya, that's about all I've got so far, do you have any ideas?"

"Actually yes, another one for the wall bars; how about getting them to face the bars, arms out straight forward and grip a bar, then get them to lay back and walk up the bars leaving them hang upside down."

"Show me please." Kieran asked.

I went over to the wall bars and did it. Firstly it was harder than I thought; secondly I automatically spread my legs wide when I got upside down; and thirdly, I couldn't work out how to get down. I had to ask Kieran to help me. He was a little nervous about lifting me, presumably because I was naked. When I was back on my feet he said,

"I'll have to think about that one. Anything else?"

"Yeah, how about putting the vaulting box and a spring board in the course? You could get the girls to jump up and stand on the vaulting box with their hands and feet on the box, hands together and on the side of the box, and legs spread to the ends of the box. Get them to stay like that for 10 seconds before continuing round the course.

"That could work too, any more?"

"Only one; at the end of the course you could have a row of dildos screwed to the floor, like in the workout room; and the winner would be the girl who does the splits over a dildo and impales herself right down to the floor. You'd need someone to get up close and verify that they're right down. You could do that by trying to slide your hand round the base of the dildo. If you can get your finger in then the girl isn't right down."

"I like that idea, I haven't seen those in the workout room, I'll have to go and have a look."

"Yeah, you do that, I'm sure that the girls will appreciate you looking at them."

Kieran had that typical male lustful look on his face and I imagined him watching me lower myself onto one of the dildos. I got another wet rush.

"Well, thank you for your input on that Tanya. It's helped me a lot and I'm sure that I'll incorporate most of your ideas into the course."

"You're welcome." I said. "Kieran, you mentioned wrestling, I've never seen any of that before, what's the objective, how do you win; or lose?"

"Well, the rules would be very different to what you see on television; I assume that the idea of girl wresting is to put on a show for the audience so the way to win is to have your opponent pinned down longer than they have you pinned down."

"What do you mean by pinned down? Can you show me?"

"Well yes, I guess so. Let's get into the ring; the padding on the floor is quite good."

"Okay, but I can't go rolling of the floor with this chain hanging between my tits. Can you unclip it for me? My boyfriend normally does it and it's a bit fiddly doing it myself, I'm looking at it from the wrong angle."

"Err, well; I guess that I can but it's against the rules for a man to touch a girl here."

"How can guys wrestle girls if they can't touch them? I'm sure that Darren took that into consideration when he bought the ring."

"But we're not in the ring."

"That's easily solved." I said and climbed up into the ring.

Kieran followed me and then just stood in front of me.

"Come on Kieran; I guess that you're going to have your hands all over me when you show me what 'pinned' is."

"I guess so; you don't mind do you?"

"Not if it's part of the wrestling."

Kieran squat down so that his head was right in front of my chest and reached over to my left tit and started unscrewing the barbell. He couldn't help touching my nipple and as he did I let out a soft moan.

Then he did my right tit and I moaned again.

"Okay, let's get started; and remember to be gentle with me." I said.

Kieran put his arms on my shoulders and I felt one of his legs behind me. The next thing I knew I was flat on my back and he was getting on his knees, one on each side of my chest; then he shuffled up so that his shorts covered cock and balls were right in front of my face.

"This is the most common 'pin', but there are others." Kieran said.

"Can I try it please?"

"Yes."

Kieran got off me and we got up then he let me push him flat on his back. I of course just did to him what he did to me; but my spread, wet pussy was now right in front of his face.

"You've got to remember to not get too close because your opponent has to breathe."

"You mean don't do this."

I shuffled up a bit putting my pussy right on his mouth.

"Hmmmyyyyyyyeeee."

My pussy was leaking juices like mad by then and he must have got a mouthful. I backed off then got up. When Kieran got up he said,

"Sometimes it's possible to pin your opponent like that but facing the other way."

"You mean like this." I said and tripped him up again. This time though I pinned him with me facing his legs; my pussy right on his face and my butt sliding a little from side to side.

It was too much for me and I started cumming, arching my back and shaking and jerking. It was a good job that Kieran can hold his breath. My orgasm lasted longer than it needed to have because I'm sure that Kieran licked my pussy and chewed my clit.

As I was calming down I felt Kieran struggling so I quickly got up.

"Sorry Kieran, I just couldn't help myself."

"That's okay, I'm not complaining ... There's just one more 'pin' that I want to show you Tanya."

Kieran helped me up and immediately tripped me up again. This time he lifted my legs up and over to my head and well apart; then knelt at my head and held my ankles down. My wide open, dripping pussy was about 2 feet from his face; and his bulging shorts were about 6 inches from my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.