My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me
Part 21: Ryan Takes Advantage of my Realisation

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Part 21: Ryan Takes Advantage of my Realisation - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

I've finally realised why Ryan exposes me and why I expose myself. It came to me one afternoon when I was at the gym on my own. If I'm not sexually excited I get all embarrassed and feel humiliated when Ryan exposes me; but if I'm all horny and randy then I love every second when I'm exposed and crave to find ways to let men see me naked.

My logic says that all women love to be seen naked when they are aroused; just like me; so how could I possibly be called an exhibitionist? I'm just like any other woman and just about all women aren't called exhibitionists so why should I?

Ryan obviously realised all this early on in our relationship and although he misjudges my level of sexual excitement at times, he has been exposing me because he knows that, when I'm sexually excited, I love it.

I just wish that I'd realised all this years ago.

I've talked to Ryan about this and got him to promise that if he's thinking about exposing me to loads of men then he'll make sure that my AF is way up there before he does it and that he won't expose me if I'm not feeling horny.

I'm not sure that he'll stick to that promise because I know that he like seeing me all embarrassed and humiliated.

The Charity Shop


Ryan's still taking me to the charity shop each time that we go into town. It's usually on a morning and sex is usually the last thing on my mind when he drags me in. I must admit that I've started looking through the clothes but never find anything that I like. Of course Ryan finds a short skirt or skimpy top that he expects me to try on.

As I've said before, the college students that volunteer to staff the shop keep changing but word of the girl that tries things on with the curtain open seems to get passed from student to student and Ryan doesn't like to disappoint them by opening the curtain on me.

It's usually embarrassing letting those young people see me naked because I'm rarely feeling aroused when we go in, but it keeps Ryan happy.

One Saturday morning we slept late and when we woke-up Ryan said that he had to hurry because he needed to be at a shop in town by 10:00. As I got dressed Ryan asked me to not put any of my jewellery in. As we were in a rush I didn't ask why.

Arriving in town we got off the bus and started walking our normal route. As we got to the charity shop Ryan steered me in. I asked him if having me try on clothes that I never intended to buy would make him late for whatever it was we were rushing for.

"No, no, it's all planned;" was all Ryan said.

Inside I looked round and saw no customers, but I did see 4 young men and 2 young women all behind the counter. That's unusual because it normally takes 1 or 2 people to staff that sort of shop. Anyway, Ryan selected a cotton dress off one of the racks then took me over to the changing cubicles. There I saw that the curtains had been removed and the area next to them had been cleared apart for a chair in the middle of the open area.

"You may as well try it on near that chair." Ryan said.

I looked around and saw that we were still the only customers and I figured that the angle was wrong for the staff to see me from the sales counter so I put my bag down and got undressed with my back to Ryan. When I was naked I turned to get the dress from Ryan and got a shock; all of the staff were stood near Ryan, looking at me.

I gasped, just before Ryan said,

"Tanya dearest, I told these nice people that we'd help them shoot a video to promote the clothes for young people that they have in this shop; you don't mind do you?"

"Of course I mind; I've had enough of taking my clothes off for other people."

We then had one of our little 'discussions' that I always loose and Ryan told the staff that everything was okay and we could start.

One of the guys setup a video camera and another got an expensive looking camera out of a case. Another disappeared then came back saying that he'd put the 'closed' sign up.

All the time I was stood there, naked, and watching what was going on.

"Right Tanya," one of the guys said, "we'll be dressing you and undressing you so all you have to do is act like a mannequin; we'll do everything else.

One of the girls stepped forward carrying a bag from which she pulled out a pair of boy shorts and a bikini top that looked very small. The material looked very thin as well. She put the top on me then lifted it up and pulled my nipples and then rolled them between her finger and thumb before pulling the bikini top back down.

"Got to make them stand out;" she said.

Then she lifted my feet one at a time, putting them through the legs of the boy shorts. When she'd pulled them up she looked at me then pulled them down again. They felt mighty thin.

"Too boring," she said, and proceeded to rub my pussy until I felt it get wet and swollen. While she was rubbing she slipped a finger inside me and finger fucked me a couple of times.

I looked at Ryan and he just nodded.

The girl must have felt my juices as she said,

"That's better."

She pulled the boy shorts back up, giving me a slight wedgie, and rubbed my pussy some more outside the shorts. I looked down and saw 2 little tents in the bikini top and a definite camel toe covered in wet, thin material.

"Smile at the camera and look sexy," the girl said; then,

"Oh hang-on." She then got 2 hair bands and finger combed my hair into pigtails.

She backed away, the 2 men with the cameras started poking them everywhere that they could.

Things went on in a similar way for what seemed like an hour. The guys as well as the girls taking it in turn to put clothes on me. None of the clothes were anything like what I'd seen in the shop the times that I'd been there.

Each time they put something on me they had to tweak my nipples and play with my pussy (men as well). Whenever they put a skirt on me the cameramen always managed to take quite a few upskirt shots.

About half way through, my mood changed from almost annoyance to lust and the desire to make sure that they got lots of photographs of me naked.

At least one of them must have sensed my mood change and finger fucked me for longer before dressing me in a skirt (belt) only. Then he asked me to sit on the front edge of the chair with my legs wide open and my left hand rubbing my left nipple.

Well, by then I was as horny as hell and after a minute or so my right hand wandered to my pussy. As I started to rub my clit I looked over to Ryan; the lust on his face was as good as it ever has been.

It didn't take long for me to start cumming, all that could be heard in that shop was my moans and screams of pleasure.

As I calmed down I heard one of the girls say to Ryan,

"I wonder if you'd mind if your daughter did some nude poses for us; she's the perfect subject material for our post grad course."

Ryan didn't need to ask me, he could see that I was so horny that I would do anything for any of them.

"Yes, of course it is; you can either tell her how you want her or you can just let her chose her own poses. I'm sure that you won't be disappointed if you just let her get on with her own ideas."

I looked over to Ryan, smiled, stood up, moved the chair out of the way and took the skirt off. I was totally naked again.

I then proceeded to do all the stretching exercises that I do at the gym, holding them for about the same time (roughly 20 seconds) before moving on to the next one. All the time the young men, apart from the 2 camera men who were really close to me), and the girls were just stood there watching me.

When I leaned over backwards, down onto my hands, Ryan came over and whispered,

"Treadmill."

I started shaking and jerking and collapsed onto my knees, still spread wide, as the orgasm hit me like a train.

When I could compose myself I got up and continued.

I wore myself out and just lay on my back on the floor. The young people must have realised that the show was over because they seemed to lose interest in me and went back to doing what they were supposed to do.

I just managed to get dressed before the next customer came into the shop. On the way out one of the staff came over and thanked us for our contribution to the charity. Ryan said that it was our pleasure and that they could call on us anytime that we wanted.

I wanted to say,

"Same time next week," but all I managed to say was,

"You're welcome!"

As we got to the door, one of the girls came up to me and told me that she wished that she had my courage.

The rest of the shopping trip was a bit of an anti-climax and I couldn't wait until we got home so that I could jump on Ryan.

Work


Work is going well. They've introduce a flexitime system and as I often arrive early I'm accumulating so much time that I can usually have one afternoon off each week.

The Gym


When I told Ryan how much I'd enjoyed myself when I went to the gym on my own after I'd been wearing one of my remote vibes all morning, he's been encouraging me to use my flexitime hours to go to the gym on my own.

I've started wearing one of my remote vibes to work when I think that there's a chance that I'll be able to get the afternoon off; and if my request is approved I'll switch the vibe on and 'simmer' on the edge for the rest of the morning. Okay, it makes it hard to concentrate on work but the rewards in the afternoon make it all worthwhile.

One morning when I managed to get the afternoon off I remembered that Ryan's brother's girlfriend Jenny had shown some interest in going to the gym; and that Jenny didn't have any lectures that day so I phoned her and invited her to join me there. At first she refused but after a few minutes persuasion she started to come round. Her last excuse was that she didn't have any gym kit. I laughed and told her that she didn't need anything; everything, towel, shampoo and conditioner, were all provided. All she needed to bring was her gorgeous body.

Finally she agreed and I explained how to get there and when to be there.

I think that she was just a bit nervous because she'd often told me that she liked to men to see her naked.

We met and in we went. Darren was on reception and he welcomed me and asked who my friend was. I introduced them and told Darren that she wanted to join. Just as I said that a naked girl walked out of the changing room. Jenny did a double take the said,

"You weren't kidding me were you?"

Jenny quickly filled-in the membership form and Darren gave her a little black tube and we went into the changing room. Jenny knew what the black tube was because she'd seen Ryan making some of them at home.

We quickly stripped naked and then I pointed out the cameras in the changing rooms and showers.

"Isn't that illegal?" Jenny asked.

"Only if you don't know that they're there, and all the girls love them being there; you are getting wet aren't you?" I replied.

"Dripping." Jenny replied.

As we walked out into the reception area I saw that Jenny's nipples were rock hard and she wasn't trying to hide anything. She even smiled at Darren when he looked over to us.

I gave Jenny the tour of the place and she kept saying that it was amazing and that she never would have believed it if she hadn't seen it. The girl masturbating in the sauna particularly amazed her.

That was until we got to the workout room.

Jenny was like a girl with her first vibrator. As soon as we got in there she just stood and stared.

"Is that a bike like yours? And look at that; you can lie on your back and fuck yourself. Fucking hell, that man's face is inches from her pussy. And look at those screens (there was a close-up of one of the girls spread pussy), is that 4k resolution?"

I smiled and asked her where she wanted to start.

"I'm going to use one of those spreaders and get my pussy up on one of those screens." Jenny said and quickly left me.

I started out by using one of the normal exercise cycles with the saddle too high. I wanted some pressure on my clit before moving on to the rest of the equipment.

After I'd been pedalling for a while I looked round the room. It looked a bit different and as I looked closer I saw 2 new pieces of equipment. One was a new rowing machine. I'd never bothered with the rowing machines before and hadn't taken much notice of them, but the new one was different.

When I got off the bike I went over to the new rowing machine. It was different in that the feet rests were about 3 feet apart and in the middle where the seat slides up to is a bar with a rubber cock, parallel to the ground, pointing at any pussy that slides towards it.

Studying it I saw that the dildo was adjustable in its height and angle.

The seat too was different; this machine has a proper seat with a back, albeit in a semi reclining position that just about lined the user's pussy up with the dildo.

Sitting on the seat, I slid forward until the tip of the rubber cock was near my pussy. I made a minor adjustment and shuffled a bit until the bell-end was just nudging my hole. I pushed with my feet then slowly pulled on the handle. I slid forwards and the bell end of the dildo slid straight into my hole.

I started to push and pull over and over. It will never be as good as impaling myself on Ryan cock but it was certainly good.

The machine had a camera on the side of the dildo arm and I soon saw my pussy on one of the big screens. Because I was making the dildo go in and out of me my hole didn't have time to contract before it was opened up again. This left my hole open to the camera and I looked like I had my black plastic tube inside me.

I rowed and rowed until I had another orgasm; all caught on camera.

The other new machine isn't really a machine, it was a big, black, rubber cock; and it's fixed to the floor and coming up about 8 inches through a big rubber mat. It's close to one of the mirrored walls and on the mirror was a sign saying,

'Something to help you practice leg stretching.'

So simple, but so much fun; and it did what the sign said. I just had to have a go. I could do it either facing the mirror or the room so I chose the room. I spread my legs and lowered myself down; letting out a few moans and 'ooh's and 'arrghs' and 'yes''s' on the way down.

It felt soo good going down on it, right to the floor; I felt so full.

I looked up and saw that I'd attracted a small audience, including Jenny who had a big grin on her face. I also saw my pussy on one of the big screens. I hadn't seen a camera but there must be one there somewhere.

Then I started raising myself up and going down again. I kept doing that until I had another orgasm. I got a little applause from some of the guys as I was cumming.

I got up and leant against the wall for a few minutes, getting my breath back. When I was ready I got on with doing all the things that I normally do in that room, and that I've described before.

About 20 minutes later Jenny came over and asked me if I wanted to go to the sauna. I said that I did and asked her if she wanted to try the little black tube.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about that but I'll give it a go if you do."

We went to the changing room and got our tubes out.

"I bet that you don't need any lubrication." I said.

Jenny laughed and said,

"What do you think?"

Tubes inserted, we wandered over to the sauna. On the way I'd asked Jenny how many times she'd cum and was amazed that it was once more than I had.

At the sauna we joined 2 other girls and 4 men. The 2 girls were sat with their legs wide open and were rubbing their pussies. We sat and did the same. Jenny was a little slow starting, probably because she wasn't sure about displaying her pussy with the little black pipe holding her hole open.

All 4 men's eyes were going from one girl's pussy to another, right up until one of the other girls started to cum. Her moans and 'yes, yes, yes' attracted the attention of all 4 men, and the other girls, and we all watched her do a little squirt that landed on one of the men.

I didn't cum in there, but Jenny did. The excitement of something new must have got to her.

Suitably over-heated, we climbed down, went and had a shower then went and lay on one of the sun loungers by the pool. Jenny quickly changing the way that she'd laid down to match the way I was (legs akimbo).

"This is amazing, but weird at the same time." Jenny said. "I never would have thought that somewhere like this existed; never mind only a few miles from where I live."

"Yeah, we are lucky girls aren't we?" I replied.

It wasn't long before a couple of men's heads popped up from the pool at the foot of our sun loungers.

"I feel more exposed than I ever have before." Jenny said.

"You are girl." I replied.

Not wanting to disappoint the man at the bottom of my sun lounger, I stared him in the face and started rubbing my clit again; ever so slowly.

"Fuck, this is so naughty, but so nice." I heard Jenny say, but I didn't reply; I just stared at the man as I brought myself to another orgasm.

I looked over to Jenny and saw, and heard, her cum again.

Afterwards I told Jenny that she should really go for a swim while she was there; apart from the amazing feeling, I reminded her that one side of the pool had a glass wall and that she'd be on display to everyone in the workout room.

As we surfaced Jenny took ages describing the feeling of the water inside her. Three times she got out and jumped in so that she could feel the water rushing inside her hole.

Finally, she calmed down a bit and we did a few lengths before getting out.

We'd been there for 3 hours and we decided that we'd better head for home; Jenny making me promise to call her the next time that I got the afternoon off work.

We left the pipes in our holes during the bus rides home; Jenny saying that the cold air going up her hole would either make her cum lots of times, or that she'd catch pneumonia. She didn't, and the sight of her open pussy made Tom drag her to their room as soon as he saw her.

We didn't see either of them for the next couple of hours.

A couple of Saturdays after that Ryan announced that we were going to the gym. We'd fucked before we got up but we'd been busy round the house in the morning and I wasn't feeling at all sexy and I wasn't feeling like going. Anyway, Ryan got his gym kit and we got in the car and drove there. As usual, I hadn't put any clothes on and we walked in with me as naked as the day that I was born.

Darren was at reception as usual and standing at the counter were 2 young looking girls. I blinked my eyes and confirmed that there were 2 of them as they were very identical; even their clothes.

"Oh hi Ryan, Tanya; would you have a minute please Tanya?"

Ryan went off to get changed while I walked over to the girls.

"Tanya, this is Kate and Jude; new members, would you mind showing them round and what's what?"

"Sure thing Darren." I said looking at the girls; "how the hell was I supposed to know who was who?" I thought.

"Right girls," I said, "I suppose we'd better start by getting rid of those clothes."

I led the girls into the ladies changing room, pointed out the lockers and stood at the side while they took their clothes off. I was pleased to see that they both wore no knickers under their micro skirts, just like me. When they took their tops off their little tits were about the same size as mine and were not restrained by a bra. When they turned to face me I saw that they were as bald as me as well.

Apart from them being slightly taller than me, and a different hair style, we could have been sisters.

"Right girls, you've seen the lockers; the toilets and showers are through there; oh, the showers as communal but I guess that that won't bother you. One thing that I have to tell you right now is that there are cameras all over the whole club, including in here; and that the pictures are broadcast to big screens all over the place. There are very few places that you can get any privacy."

I looked back at the girls and saw that they were smiling. Also, their nipples were as hard as mine.

"Shall we go for the tour then? We'll leave the workout room till last because that's where you can have the most fun; err sorry, exercise."

"What are these for?" One of the twins asked holding up one of the little black plastic tubes.

"Ah yes," I replied, "those are my boyfriend's invention. Leave them in your locker; their use will become obvious later."

They put their tubes in their locker and followed me out of the changing room. There wasn't a hint of shyness or embarrassment as we walked out into the reception area and saw 2 guys signing in and looking at us.

"Wow," one of the twins said, "I'm going to like it here."

I smiled and led the twins passed the workout room telling them that we'd be back their soon. I did notice the twins looking into the workout room where there were about 5 guys standing around one of the leg spreader machines. I couldn't see but I assumed that a girl was displaying her goodies as she worked the machine.

When we got to the sauna and I opened the door, there were 2 girls and one man there; both girls had their legs spread wide and were masturbating. I looked back to the twins and saw that both of them were grinning. I could see that they were going to enjoy being a club member.

Down by the pool Ella was on a sun lounger with her feet either side and she had one of the black plastic tubes in her pussy. As we walked up to her one of the twins asked what was wrong with her. I laughed and said,

"Nothing."

I introduced them telling Ella that they too were going to college then told Ella that Jude, or was it Kate, was asking about the plastic pipes. Ella smiled as I went on to tell them about Liz and how her pussy gapes open when she gets aroused. That I wanted my pussy to gape open so I got my boyfriend to find something that I could put in my pussy so that it gapes open and he came up with these little tubes of plastic pipe. After I wore it to the club lots of the girls wanted one and that's what Ella is wearing.

"Wow!" Kate, or was it Jude, said.

"So that's what Darren gave us. Do all new girl members get one then?"

"Yeah, Ryan's made a whole load of them and he gave them to Darren to hand out."

"Hey," Ella said, "Which college do you go to and which course?"

One of the twins gave the names.

"And you're in the second year of it?"

"Yes."

"That's funny, I'm on the same course and I haven't seen you before?" Ella said.

Both Kate and Jude blushed then confessed that they were really only 14 and that they'd got some fake IDs that they'd used to join.

Both Ella and I promised not to tell anyone.

As we walked away one of the twins said,

"You knew didn't you? That bit about college was a test wasn't it?"

"Relax, it's not a problem; I'm often mistaken for being younger than you are so I've got lots of experience of what young girls can get away with."

"Yeah, when we first saw you we thought that you must have joined with a fake ID as well."

We had a bit of a laugh and I promised to tell them about some of my 'experiences' some time.

We continued the tour and ended at the workout room. In there were 4 girls and 5 men; both dildo cycles were in use so the twins didn't see them straight away. They did see the bald pussy of the girl on one of the leg spreaders with 2 men staring at her; and one girl spotting a man with her pussy only inches above his nose.

Both twins just stood and stared for ages before one of them said,

"Don't the girls get groped in here?"

"No, the club rules are simple, no men touching the girls; having said that, accidents do happen. A couple of times when I've been spotting I've collapsed on the man and he tongued my pussy but apart from that it's fine. Sorry, were you hoping to get fucked or something in here?"

"No, no, it's just that all these naked girls and horny men, I bet that it's hard for them not to touch." One of the twins said.

"I'm 100 percent sure that they're hard in here." The other twin said.

We all giggled a bit then I told them to go and do their thing but to come and find me if they had any questions.

I started to do my routine but I wasn't getting into things like I usually do. Then it hit me; I wasn't aroused enough. If I was going to really enjoy myself I had to do something about that. I looked round and saw that the exercise cycle was just becoming free so I went and climbed on and set the timer for 20 minutes.

"That should get me in the right mood." I thought.

And it did; I came just before the 20 minutes was up and I went on to have another great workout with me exposing every little bit of my pussy to just about all the men in there; and cumming 5 more times before Ryan came looking for me to tell me that we were going.

I went and told the twins that I was leaving; they told me that they intended to be back there at least once every weekend and more often during the school holidays. They whispered that last bit.

Clothes shopping


Ryan wanted to get me some see thru tops and dresses so one Sunday we went into town and did the rounds of the clothes shops.

In all the shops Ryan told me to try the item on and to come out of my cubicle to show him what I looked like. I gave quite a few people a surprise when they saw through what I was wearing and realised that I had nothing on underneath.

In the shops where partners can go into the changing area Ryan kept opening the curtains to have a look at me. I have no idea how many men saw me in various stages of undress.

We bought 2 see thru dresses and 3 see thru tops. I have no idea where Ryan expects me to wear them, but I'm sure that he'll find somewhere to embarrass me wearing them.

Christmas at the Rugby Club


One of Ryan's work colleagues plays rugby and he invited Ryan and me to the Rugby Club Christmas Dinner. It was a Saturday and Ryan and I had been crawling around town looking for some new furniture so I was tired and not at all aroused when we were getting ready.

I made a special effort to look good and wore a really nice, short dress that was slightly sheer – if you got close; shoes, nipple chains and nothing else. Ryan didn't want me wearing my clit hood chain.

When we got there the dinner was being held in a big, old hall with a really high ceiling. At one end there is a stage and in one corner on the stage was a Christmas tree that must have been 10 feet tall. They must have had problems keeping it upright because I could see some scaffolding at the sides and 2 little platforms either side up near the top. It was decorated with the usual decorations, a fairy on the top and quite a few pairs of knickers and thongs spread round the branches.

"Tree looks good." I said to Mike (Ryan's colleague).

"It'll look better soon won't it Ryan?" Mike asked.

"Tanya," Ryan said, "We've got a little job for you this evening."

"What?"

"We'd like you to replace that little fairy on top of the Christmas tree."

"What?"

"Under the little skirt of that fairy is a dildo and we want you to fuck yourself on it, right after we've all eaten." Ryan said.

"You cannot be serious Ryan. I'm not doing that; besides how could anyone get up there and how could I fuck myself on it without bringing the tree down; and what about my dress? I'm not going to ruin that.

"Don't you worry about all that," Ryan said, "we've got all that organised. You enjoy your dinner then we'll get you all organised."

"No Ryan; I won't do it."

Of course, I knew that I'd end-up on top of that tree, Ryan always gets his way.

The other rugby players, their friends and partners all arrived. By the time that the dinner started there must have been 60 or 70 people there, nearly all of them men.

Over the dinner, and a few drinks, I kept telling Ryan that I wasn't happy and that I didn't want to do it.

The time finally came and Ryan took me to one of the changing rooms. Mike and his girlfriend (Sara) were there waiting. Ryan told me to 'get naked' and Jenny unzipped my dress.

Then came another surprise, both Ryan and Mike picked-up big paint spray cans.

"What the hell are those for?" I asked.

"You." They both said. Come and stand in the middle of that sheet. Mike added.

"You want to paint me?"

"Yes, all over."

"What colour is it?"

"Silver."

"How do I get it off afterwards?"

"Don't worry about that, it'll wash off."

"I hope so; I can't go to work all silver. Oh, hang on a minute."

I got a couple of tissues from Sara and wiped my pussy again while Ryan and Mike put on some paper overalls and got started. It took about 15 minutes to cover me from head to foot. They even sprayed my face and hair. All the time Sara was standing back and taking photographs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.