My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me
Part 9: Back Home to Ryan

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Part 9: Back Home to Ryan - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Leggings


I was right about the see-through leggings. Ryan did have me going round the shops looking for some. After just about running out of shops that I knew I found some on a market stall. They were for a 10 year old. The first time that I put them on they were so tight and felt so restrictive.

Ryan took me to the pub that night and he sat opposite me staring at my pussy all the time. The worst thing about them is when Ryan takes me shopping round town on a weekend and takes me up the escalators. He always times it so that a man is right behind me going up. Those men are able to see my bare backside just as well as if I was naked.

Ryan came home from work one night with a pair of black tights that he'd bought for me. I opened them and found that they were very thin and had been made with no seams, gusset, or thicker pants part.

I put them on and quickly realised that they were even more see-through than the leggings. What's more you could see from a distance that they were see-through. I was pleased when Ryan admitted that I couldn't go out in public wearing those as leggings without a top long enough to cover at least part of my butt. Needless to say that Ryan looked through my clothes and found a top that just about covers my butt and we've gone for a couple of walks with me dressed like that. All it takes is for me to bend over even slightly and my virtually naked butt and pussy become visible.

I don't like wearing the leggings or tights. They just feel so restrictive. I much prefer the freedom of being knickerless under skirts.

Slave Girl


After I'd told Ryan more about my evening as a slave in Magaluf he asked me to wear the dog collar sometimes. He also bought some proper handcuffs and a proper ball gag. One night after we'd eaten he got me to wear my full Magaluf slave girl outfit, with his extras. It certainly brought good memories back for me, and made Ryan as horny as hell.

We've certainly had some good sex when I've worn it round the apartment. One evening just before Ryan was due home I put the full outfit on and was stood there when the door opened. It was late when we ate that evening.

Ryan's told me that if we get invited to a fancy dress party then he was going to take me dressed like that.

I thought that I'd try and kill that idea and told him that we'd (well me) would get arrested because the police in England aren't as tolerant as they are in Spain. His answer was for me to wear something over the top of it until we got to where the party was.

Another idea that Ryan had for me for a fancy dress party was for me to go as that slave girl Leia out of the star wars movie. That doesn't sound as embarrassing, although I don't know how we'll get round the problem of my lack of tits.

That problem was closer than I imagined. One month later Ryan's boss had his annual barbeque at his big house and it was a fancy dress one. Fortunately Ryan thought that a naked slave girl was a little too much for his boss so he resorted to plan B – Leia.

I had to trawl round all the fancy dress hire shops for a Leia costume, and a storm trooper costume for him. The fifth fancy dress hire shop had a sci-fi section and I managed to find both costumes. I hired the Leia costume there and then, but had to go back with Ryan to get the storm trooper one.

The Leia costume was designed for a size 10 or 12 girl with 'B' or 'C' cup breasts, way too big for me, but looking at it I thought that I could adapt it to fit. The bra part wasn't as difficult to modify as I thought, but the big problem was the cups. They were made of spiralling plastic bars in a cone shape with a cap inside the tip to cover the nipples and areolas. There was a gap in between the spiral that had a pink lining. Ryan got me to take that out. If I'd been a 'B' cup a spiral of flesh would have been visible, but my tiny tits were totally lost in those cone shaped spirals. In fact anyone who looked closely could see straight in to my nipples. The straps of the top were made of springy plastic so they just 'hung' on me.

The bottoms presented another problem. The material was way too long and there was no way that I was going to cut it. What I did instead was to find a couple of purple scarfs in the local market. They were only 10 inches wide and a little see through, as they would be bunched up a bit I didn't think that I'd have a problem. The sides of the bottoms were also made of springy plastic that just went round me, the springy part holding them in place. The thing about them was that because I am so small they sat very low on me. The front part only just covered the top of my slit.

If anyone had just gently pulled the top or the bottoms they would have come right off me.

As I'm sure you will know, the Leia bottoms are designed to be worn with nothing underneath and Ryan said that I wasn't going to be an exception. He also told me to cut the scarf that was going to be on the front down to just 5 inches. I told him that I thought that 5 inches would mean that my pubes would be showing a lot but Ryan said that because I shave it wouldn't matter.

I felt sooo naked when we went to that party. Most of Ryan's colleagues stared at my nipples through the bra, and I caught a few of them standing beside me trying to look under the material at the front. Perhaps some of them did see my pussy. None of them said that they did, but there again what man would admit to it if they had.

Oh, Ryan looked good, and stupid as a storm trooper. He kept complaining that he was too hot whereas I was almost naked and not very warm.

The other Parties


Talking of parties, some of Ryan's work mates seem to be taking it in turns to have a party. We've been to 2 so far, and we've had one at our place as well. Fortunately they're not fancy dress parties but that didn't mean that I wore lots of 'decent' clothes. Ryan has this ability to persuade me to go out wearing next to nothing. If he wants me to wear something that could easily get me arrested he teases me to get me so sexually frustrated that I will agree to anything in the hope that he'll let me cum quite soon.

First Party


Before the first one Ryan woke me up in the nicest possible way and continued to fuck me until I'd cum 3 times. Then he had me wear one of the remote control vibes all day with just a micro skirt and halter top. He teased me continually while we were at home and out shopping but he wouldn't let me cum. If he'd told me to drop my skirt and rip my top off in the supermarket and fuck the nearest man then I would have done, I was sooo desperate for a cock to fuck me and make me cum.

We finally got to the party with me still desperate for his cock. I was clinging to him as we chatted to people and he kept calling me his 'horny little slut'. Technically he was right about the first part, the second part is correct; but the third part was wrong, I only wanted him.

Ryan had let me take the vibe out just before we got there, but he'd got me to wear my 3 barbells, stirrups and chains. The ones in my nipples were slightly visible through my top, and whenever I bent forwards anyone in front of me could see them.

The chain hanging from my clit hood was showing below my skirt and whenever anyone mentioned it Ryan got me to lift the front of my skirt to show whoever the whole thing. I was that horny that I just lifted up my skirt up. I suppose the alcohol helped as well.

Ryan left me talking to some girls while he got talking about a work problem with some of his mates. We girls got talking about clothes and short skirts. One of the girls (Karen) couldn't understand how I could wear a skirt so short without any knickers.

My response was to bet Karen that I could get her to be bottomless or perhaps even totally naked, in that room, within 1 hour. All she had to agree to do was to put a little dildo in her pussy and pretend that it wasn't there.

One of the other girls there (Emma) knew that I meant a remote controlled vibrator and backed me up with the bet. Karen looked confident and I agreed when she said that both Emma and I had to get naked if we lost.

I went and got the vibe out of Ryan's pocket and Karen, Emma and I went to the toilet. After we'd all had a pee, I gave Karen the 'dildo' and challenged her again.

"Easy," she said, "that's not much of a dildo; I won't even feel that little thing."

As she started to pull her thong back up Emma told her to put it in her bag instead.

"No problem," Karen said, "I'm looking forward to seeing you 2 completely naked with all those men looking at you."

We went back to the main room and split up with me going back to Ryan. I whispered to him telling him what was going on and his hand went into his pocket to the control.

Karen was talking to a man that she and Ryan work with when the vibe started. You should have seen her jump. Her face was a picture of shock, amazement, pleasure and pain. It took a couple of seconds for her to realise what had happened, and what was still happening.

Now Ryan has had lots of practice taking me to the edge then backing off, and he used all those skills on Karen. The poor girl got redder and redder. The man near her just couldn't understand what was going on.

Shortly after Ryan started working on Karen, I went and stood next to Emma. Whenever she looked at us we just put our hands in the air to show her that we were doing nothing – and smiled.

Karen was so consumed with what was happening to her that she ignored the concern from the man next to her. Emma went over, pulled him to one side and explained what was happening. With a big grin on his face he stood back and watched Karen.

Ryan was on top form and after about 30 minutes of torture Karen looked desperate to cum. She kept looking at the crotch of every man in the room.

Emma went over to Karen and whispered,

"Get naked and you can cum."

"Noooooo." Karen said.

"Okay then." Emma said and walked back to me.

Ten minutes later Karen's hand went to the zip on her skirt. Her hand was shaking as she tried to unfasten the hook and zip. All the time she was moving her weight from one leg to another.

Eventually, Karen's skirt hit the floor leaving her bottomless and anyone in the room who hadn't noticed her suffering was now staring at her.

"Pleeeeease!" Karen mouthed at Emma and I.

Emma shook her head sideways and pretended to take her top off to tell Karen to take hers off.

After the next quick blast from Ryan, Karen took her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra so she was now naked apart from her shoes. She was stood there, shaking, tits wobbling and with juices running down the insides of her legs as her audience cheered her on.

"Pleeeeease!" Karen shouted this time.

I looked over to Ryan and nodded my head.

The vibe obviously went up to full and stayed there because Karen went,

"Arrrrrgh, fuck, shit, oooooow, aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!"

He body was covered in sweat and her juices and she was having convulsions. Ryan kept her on a high for ages and at one point I thought that she might collapse or have an epileptic type fit.

Her audience was mesmerised.

Eventually Ryan must have decided that she'd had enough and switched the vibe off. As she calmed down Emma and I went and held an arm each and led her to the sofa. Telling a couple of men to get up, we sat Karen down so that she could relax. She sat with her legs wide open, not caring who could see what.

Someone brought her a drink of water and about 5 minutes later she looked up at Emma and I and said,

"You fucking bastards, you fucking, wonderful, bastards."

After another 5 minutes she told us that she needed a shower and asked us to help her up.

Karen went off to get a shower, forgetting to collect her clothes as she went.

Ryan came over to Emma and I and I reminded him that he still hadn't made me cum and that watching Karen had made me more desperate.

"Okay, Ryan said, "get naked and I'll make you cum."

"What, here, in front of all these people." I asked.

"Yeah why not? Karen's just stripped and came in front of everyone so you can as well."

I just stood there not knowing what to do. I really didn't want to take my clothes off right there, but at the same time I did need to cum. Ryan had kept me on the brink for most of the day.

In the end I didn't need to make a decision, Ryan made it for me; he undid my top and let it drop to the floor. The couple stood close to us just stared as my minute tits and jewellery became visible for all to see. I just stood there as Ryan unfastened my skirt and let that drop too.

I sort of came to my senses and put one arm across my nipples and the other hand to my bald pubes.

"Don't be shy TT." Ryan said; "put your hands down and act normally."

"Please Ryan," I said, "Please make me cum so that I can get dressed again."

"All in good time my love." Ryan said.

The bugger then started talking to the couple next to us leaving me just standing there with the man, and goodness knows how many others, staring at me.

I felt my nipples get harder and my pussy get even wetter as all those men (and a few women) were staring at me. I didn't know whether to run or finger myself right there. While I was making up my mind Emma said,

"I like the jewellery Tanya."

"Err, thank you Emma." I replied.

"Hey, relax Tanya. Unless your man is going to fuck you right here and now you've nothing to worry about." Emma said.

"He might just do that. It's not the first time he's fucked me in public." I said.

"Wow! Lucky you! Emma said.

Emma started telling me about the time when she got fucked with a dildo by Karen on a bench in a shopping centre when Karen came back into the room. She was still naked and had a big rosy grin on her face. She came over to us and held out her open hand with the vibe on it.

"That was a cruel trick you pulled on me, but I'm glad that you did it, where did you get that thing from, and how did you control it?"

By that time Ryan had turned to get a better look at his work colleague's naked body. His hand went into his pocket and he pulled out the remote control. With a big grin on his face he said,

"Do you want to get your revenge?" Ryan asked.

Karen's naked smile got bigger and her hand closed.

"Turn round and bend over TT." Ryan said.

I looked at Karen, then at Ryan and said,

"No. I can't!"

"Yes you can Tanya," Ryan said, "Do it!"

I resigned myself to a similar fate to Karen and turned and bent at the waist.

"Open those legs girl." Karen said.

When I did, Karen let me stay like that for ages and I was getting more and more embarrassed as I thought about all those people looking at my spread, very wet pussy with the chain dangling from it.

All those eyes were burning my pussy and it was lubricating more and more to put out that fire.

Eventually I felt Karen's fingers probe my pussy and then the vibe sliding in.

Someone's hand was on my back keeping me bent over. Finally the hand lifted and I stood up just as Ryan passed the remote control to Karen. She switched it on and even though I watched her do it I was still shocked when it started up. I gasped and shook all over. I felt my nipple chains bounce.

Karen turned the vibe up to full blast and within seconds I had convulsions and completely lost it. My legs gave way and down I went. The thing was, I was stood near a sofa with people on it and I collapsed onto them. Lying along their laps I was shaking and moaning as I had one orgasm after another after another. My whole day's sexual frustration was coming out of me in one mind-blowing session

When the orgasmic waves started to recede I managed to open my eyes and see the faces of the people (2 men and 2 women) I was lying on. All had smiles on their faces. As soon as I was capable I said that I was sorry to them all, but one man said,

"The pleasure was all mine."

"I really don't think so." I said as I rolled off them onto the floor.

I stood up and looked round the room for Ryan. Just about everyone was looking at me. I got sooo embarrassed again. When I saw Ryan he was just grinning. Our eyes met and he put out his hand for me. He pulled me to him and gave me a big hug and a long passionate kiss. I forgot my embarrassment.

"Worth the wait was it?" Ryan asked.

"Yes and no." I replied. "Yes because I had REALLY good orgasms, but no because there was so many people watching me. It's embarrassing and humiliating."

"Yes, but that's what makes it so good." Ryan said.

What could I say; I knew that he was right.

"Can I get dressed now please?" I asked Ryan.

"Not yet my darling; I want people to see that you're proud of yourself." Ryan said.

"I'm not." I said, "I'm embarrassed. It's so humiliating cumming in front of strangers."

"But it makes your orgasms so much better." Ryan said.

Ryan wouldn't let me get dressed for about an hour. What's more, he introduced me to all the people that we hadn't got round to talking to by then. I had to stand there naked making small talk as they stared at me. Just about all of them wanted to talk about my jewellery and I got fed-up with telling people why I'd had the piercings and what it was like having the chains bouncing about. One cheeky man even got hold of the chain hanging from my right nipple and gave it a couple of gentle tugs. If they hadn't already been rock hard those tugs would have made them hard.

About half way through that hour Ryan switched the vibe onto low and my AF started to rise. By the time Ryan let me get dressed I wanted Ryan to fuck me. I had to wait until we were on the bus going home.

On the way home from the party Ryan confirmed what I'd guessed about Karen, she's a lesbian. Emma is Karen's live-in girlfriend and an orthopaedic nurse. She works for an agency and is called in as and when needed.

Second Party


The second party wasn't so 'pleasurable', although I did end up naked again. It started off quite quietly with people just drinking, talking and dancing. Then someone suggested playing some party games. Quite a few of us had met up in a pub before going to the party and most of us were quite happy.

I was wearing a mini dress that night and in the pub I'd caught a couple of the guys looking up my dress. I'd told Ryan about it and he'd told me to ignore it. He told me that it was 'natural instinct' for men to try to look up girls skirts, particularly if they were on cute young women. He said that I was in that category so I should be happy.

I was, not because of the 2 guys, because of Ryan's complements.

Anyway, at the party the games started with the boring ones, passing something from chin to chin and the likes. The games got a bit embarrassing when balloons had to be passed between peoples legs. Needless to say that the guys had to help the girls pull their skirts up a bit (any excuse).

I just knew what would happen when someone produced a Twister board. I told Ryan that I didn't want to play but he told me not to be a prude and to get on with it.

The inevitable happened and I ended up with my dress up around my chest, letting everyone see that I wasn't wearing any knickers. In a way I didn't feel too bad because 2 other girls were going commando as well.

Somehow all 3 of us commando girls got through to the next round and only lost in the final. By that time our bald pussies had been seen by everyone there.

After that game we split into teams of girls vs. boys and we all had a series of team challenges. Most were boring, but handstands and headstands were some of the challenges. All the girls that were wearing knickers showed them to everyone as they attempted to stand on their hands and heads. There were big cheers as the other 2 commando girls did their headstands and handstands. One of the commando girls spread her legs wide and got lots of cheers and applause.

I'd deliberately kept to the back of the room hoping that I'd somehow get over-looked, but it wasn't to be. Someone called my name and I had to go to the front and stand on my head. I've always been quite good at it but I'd never done a headstand (or a handstand) at a party before, never when I'd been wearing only a loose fitting dress and never when I was half drunk.

Anyway, I knew that I had to do it, and I knew what would happen; and it did. My dress slid down to round my neck leaving me naked from the neck down (up).

Everyone cheered at my exposure as I just stood there on my head with my legs firmly together. Ryan came over to me and told everyone that I could stay like that for ages and that I could move my legs all around without falling over. Of course everyone wanted me to show them that I could do it.

Ryan got down on the floor and told me to show them; for him. He just knew that I can't refuse a request from him, so I did. First I lowered my legs forwards. I knew that my pussy would be showing but Ryan wanted me to do it.

Then I spread my legs wide. People probably thought that my red face was because of the blood running to my head but it was partially embarrassment. I knew that my pussy was all wet and that everyone would know that I was aroused. I didn't want to be but I just couldn't help it.

After about 5 minutes I'd had enough and I got back onto my feet and my dress fell back into place.

I started to feel better but someone told me that I still had to do a handstand.

"Shit!" I said to Ryan.

"Go on TT, I know that you can do it." Ryan said.

It wasn't the handstand that worried me it was that I knew that my dress would end up on the floor round my hands. I didn't want to be naked again, but I knew that I had to do it.

The inevitable happened and as I moved my hands to keep my balance I walked right out of the dress. What's more I saw someone pick it up.

"Open your legs!" Someone shouted.

I knew that I'd have to do it sometime so I figured the sooner that I did it the sooner that I'd be back on my feet and back in my dress. I opened my legs wide letting everyone get a closer look at my wet, swollen, open pussy.

The cheers got louder but some of the audience got too close, knocked my leg and I fell over.

Ryan got to me and helped me up, but we couldn't find my dress. I had to stay naked for ages as Ryan kept telling me that it would turn up.

Ryan and I became more popular and people kept bringing us drinks so that they could get a close look at me. It was a good job that the alcohol was numbing my embarrassment.

As people started to leave I started getting a bit worried about how I was going to get home without any clothes. A woman coming out of the bedroom, where all the coats were, had my dress in her hand and she told me that she found it under her coat.

Third Party


The third party was at our place. When Ryan told me he asked me to be the perfect host. Of course I agreed, but then he told me that the perfect host would be his Magaluf naked slave girl. I froze and my jaw dropped.

After a few seconds I said,

"You mean that you want me to be completely naked all the time."

"No," Ryan said, "my slave wears a dog collar and lead. She would wear her handcuffs but you can't serve drinks wearing those."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Ryan nodded and I knew that he meant it. I also knew that I'd do it. I didn't want to, but I'd do it, for him.

I was nervous as hell as we got everything ready. About an hour before we were expecting the first guests Ryan told me to go and take a shower. I was just about finished when he came in and fucked me hard before telling me to get dried and dressed (ha!).

When the first guests arrived they just stood and stared at me for a few seconds before coming in.

"I didn't know that it was fancy dress." The woman said.

"It's not." Ryan said, "I just wanted to have the perfect host for us."

"Well, she's definitely perfect." The man said.

That made me feel a little better, but I was still embarrassed and nervous. As I got them a drink I had one myself. By the time 4 couples had arrived I was starting to relax. That was until I opened our door and saw our neighbours, John and Sandra. I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Hi, come in," Ryan said, "darling, I invited our neighbours. It seemed wrong not to."

"Of course," I said, "what can I get you to drink?"

Sandra grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen. As we were getting the drinks she said,

"Well Tanya, I've seen you go out quite a few times wearing risqué outfits, and I've followed you up the stairs a few times and seen what you don't wear under your skirts; but I never expected this. Are you some sort of submissive Tanya?"

"No, no, I love Ryan and I'll do anything for him. It's just that he likes to embarrass me by showing me to people. It's harmless fun. It's not like he hurts me or anything. He loves me, and the sex afterwards is out of this world. Besides, I enjoy it as well."

"It's a good job. I could never live with myself if my neighbour was a wife-beater." Sandra said.

"Ryan has NEVER hit me and he NEVER would. Well, that's excluding him spanking my bottom a few times." I said.

Sandra smiled and said,

"I'm sorry Tanya, but I had to ask. You know, John used to spank me sometimes when I'd been bad, on my bare butt too."

"That's okay Sandra, and thank you for caring."

"The sex after a spanking was great too." Sandra added.

We finished getting the drinks and went out to the rest of the people. John started telling me how good I looked but I never heard much of it. I was thinking about what I'd just said to Sandra. I'd admitted that I liked Ryan showing my naked body to people. Did that mean that I really am an exhibitionist? No it couldn't mean that. After all, I only agree to do it for Ryan, not for me.

The doorbell brought me back to earth and I went and let some more people in. It was Karen and Emma.

"Wow Tanya!" Emma said, "Are you trying to upstage us before we even arrive?"

"No, no," I said, "It's Ryan, he wanted a naked slave girl to be the host and guess what?"

"Well you certainly play the part well Tanya." Karen said.

The party got going well with people sitting on the few chairs that we have, and on the floor. I threw myself into getting drinks for people in the hope that I would stop being so embarrassed. It didn't work. My mouth and pussy had been dry at the start of the party, probably because of my nerves. I'd solved my dry mouth problem with a few drinks but my pussy was getting a bit wet.

After a while of serving drinks Emma (who was sat on the sofa) asked me if I was enjoying being naked in front of all the people. I said that I wasn't and Emma told me that I was.

"I am not!" I said.

"Your pussy tells me that you are." Emma said.

I hadn't thought about it before, but with Emma (and others) being sat on the sofa, their eyes were at my pussies level. I looked down to my pussy and realised that it was quite wet and shiny. What's more, my vulva was all swollen.

I hurried back to the kitchen. As I stood there I started thinking about my pussy. I was getting horny, my AF was rising. I tried to take my mind off it by taking more drinks out to people, but as I stood in front of the people sat on the floor I got hornier and wetter as I realised that they were actually looking up at my pussy.

Why was my body betraying me? Again! I had to have another drink.

The party went on as most parties do; and there was no sex, well not that I saw; although I couldn't stop thinking about it. We did play a few party games but my embarrassment was pushed to one side by the alcohol. At one point Ryan had to tell me to ease up on the booze. I do remember Emma being naked at one point. Next day Ryan told me that we'd played truth or dare and that Emma had been dared to get naked. Then Karen had borrowed one of the remote vibes and used it on Emma to make her cum in front of everyone.

Before I knew it the party was over and I was in bed with Ryan pleading for him to fuck me.

The next morning I woke up before Ryan and crawled (still naked and still wearing the dog collar) through to the kitchen to put the coffee on. As I came out of the kitchen to go and have a pee I realised that there were bare legs hanging off both end of the sofa.

WTF I thought and went over to see who it was. I lifted the blanket and saw Karen and Emma. Both were naked, and both had their heads near the other's pussy. They looked like they'd been eating each other as a late supper and fallen asleep.

I covered them up and went for the pee.

I took a cup of coffee back to bed and drank it before falling back to sleep.

When I woke up again I could smell bacon cooking. I turned over and Ryan wasn't there. I found him in the kitchen (wearing just his boxers) with a naked Emma, getting us some breakfast.

"I wasn't dreaming then!" I said.

Karen crept up behind me and made me jump when she said,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.