My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me
Part 6: House Sitting - Week 2

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Part 6: House Sitting - Week 2 - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

DAY 8


We didn't get out of bed until lunch time and then crawled out to lie on the sun loungers. It took another hour for us to wake up enough to jump into the pool.

After a quick, lazy swim we went to a café to get some breakfast. Ryan got me to wear my bikini top and underwear thong. I just couldn't be bothered to argue with him.

With some food inside us, and feeling a little better, we walked along the sea front and then back along the beach. I had to keep pulling the thong out and down as it kept creeping forwards and up giving me a front wedgie and a couple of young men noticed. Of course Ryan just laughed.

About 100 yards from the villa Ryan stopped me and gave me a long kiss. What I hadn't realised was that as he was kissing me he was gently unfastening the thong. When he pulled away he pulled the thong right off me as well. Before I could stop him he was running off down the road and back to the villa. I had to chase after him wearing just my bikini top.

At least it was worth it, we had great sex in the pool.

That night we went for another walk through town. Ryan got me to wear just his string vest, and one of the remote controlled vibes. We didn't get far as Ryan kept the vibe going quite fast and I'd cum 3 times even before we got near town. The people who saw us must have thought that I was some sort of mental nut or ravished with some sort of horrible disease the way I was sweating and jerking about.

I was so pleased when Ryan turned it off when we went into a bar for a drink. It might have been early (about midnight), but in one corner of the bar there were a few drunk teenagers struggling to stay awake. There were girls with all sorts of wardrobe malfunctions; skirts up round their waists (no knickers), tops hanging off, and one girl was spark-out on the floor with her legs wide open, letting everyone nearby see her bald pussy. Another drunk girl was holding a beer bottle to her pussy and looking like she wanted to see how much of it she could get up her. We didn't hang around to find out.

As soon as we left the bar the vibe was back on and my juices were running down the insides of my legs again.

Why does Ryan love doing that to me?

After I pleaded with Ryan to stop he turned it down and took me back to the villa.

DAY 9


The pool man came back – again. If I could speak Spanish I would have asked him why he was coming so often and why he had someone different with him each time. This time when he came we were in the shallow end of the pool, both of us totally naked and I was giving Ryan a blow job. I was a little busy and didn't see them arrive, but Ryan did. He didn't tell me and let them watch for goodness knows how long.

When I'd swallowed Ryan's seed I lifted my head and went to kiss him. It was then that I saw the 2 men. The regular one, and yet another man that I'd never seen before. Was this man bringing all his friends to have a look at me?

I had 2 choices of what to do; I could get out and walk to the villa, or get out and run to the villa. I chose the latter; covering my bits with my hands as I ran.

Ryan got out and walked to the villa.

In the kitchen Ryan wrapped his arms round me and hugged me; his cock getting harder as he did so.

Ryan backed away and put his hand to my pussy. His middle finger rubbed along my slit and he said,

"You're wet aren't you?"

"Of course I'm wet; I've just got out of the swimming pool." I said.

"That's not swimming pool water, that's come from inside you, taste it." Ryan said as he lifted his finger to my mouth.

He was right, that was the familiar taste of me.

"That's 10." Ryan said; "You know what that means?"

"Shit! Okay, a bet's a bet. When and how am I going to deliver?"

The pool man and his 'assistant' got forgotten as Ryan went through a few options. All the time that he was talking and suggesting ways and times that I would be naked on the beach and then the streets, I was very nervous and apprehensive. I really didn't want to do it, but I knew that I had to.

Out of the options that Ryan gave me I chose to do it late afternoon. My theory was that people would have spent the whole day on the beach or doing something else, and be a little tired and want to get back to their hotel to get something to eat; therefore not being as alert as they could be and hopefully not notice the naked girl walking along.

We agreed that I would do it that afternoon. At lunchtime we got something to eat then went to the beach. I wore my bikini top and swimming skirt and we had a good afternoon swimming in the sea and sunbathing.

When people started to drift off I got real nervous because I would have to do it soon. Ryan loved every second. It was about a half mile back to the villa and I was going to walk that half mile totally naked – well, apart from my piercing jewellery.

The time finally came and I started by taking my bikini top off. No real big deal, there were dozens of topless girls there. No one took the slightest bit of notice of me, not even when I squeezed my nipples. Why do I do that every time that I expose my nipples?

Then it came to the time to drop my little skirt. Ryan kept telling me to get on with it and to do it as if it was something that I did every day. I knew that he was right, but actually doing it took a bit of courage.

The crazy thing was that when I gave my skirt to Ryan no one noticed that I was naked.

Ryan put the rest of our things in our bag and we walked off, holding hands.

On the beach I only saw one man look at me, and he didn't look for long.

Once we got off the beach and started walking along the road a few more people looked at me, but no one said anything. I wanted to walk faster but Ryan held me back.

"Look as if you do it every day." He kept saying. He even got me to stop and look through some clothes outside one of those sell everything shops. I saw a sarong that I liked and made the mistake of telling Ryan that I liked it. He decided to buy it for me and a pink scarf that he said would look great as a skirt. I had to stand around in amongst the racks of clothing while he went and paid for them. A couple of people saw me, but neither of them said anything or stared at me.

As we left that shop Ryan told me that he nearly bought me a kid's bucket and spade. He told me that we looked just like a father and his little girl coming back from a day's fun on the beach.

When we got back to the villa Ryan dipped a finger in me and I was pleased to see that I was quite dry.

"I told you that I wasn't an exhibitionist." I said.

"10 to 1 – I think that the odds are on my side." He said.

I tried different ways of wearing the sarong and decided that I could easily wear it as a skirt or a dress. The only thing with wearing it as a dress is that in bright lights it's just a little bit see-through. Ryan likes that bit. Ryan also liked the scarf – that is when I wore it as a bikini cover-up. He could see everything underneath it.

DAY 10


We decided that we should really see some of the capital of the island so in the morning we got the bus to Palma.

Ryan got me to wear my tennis skirt – did he know that it was going to be windy in Palma? He originally wanted me to wear one of the vibrators, but I managed to persuade him that I wouldn't be able to concentrate and walk too far with one driving me crazy all day. He did insist that I wore one of the little chains hanging from my clit jewellery. It hangs just below the hem of that skirt, but when I'm stood up it's difficult to see.

We spent the day wandering around the old town, marina and promenade. It was a very pleasant day, but also embarrassing. That wind kept blowing my skirt up and I spent ages holding it down, or pulling it down.

We stayed in Palma until after dark and had a couple of drinks in the crowded bars before getting a late bus back.

DAY 11


Ryan decided to start the day by getting skype working on the PC that we found there. He tested it by connecting to one of his work colleagues. The thing was, when he got it working he called me in to see it working. He didn't tell me that the video was switched on and I walked right in front of the camera to see what was on the screen. His colleague got a full frontal of my naked body and piercing jewellery.

We spent the rest of the day on the beach and in the sea. Ryan got me to wear my underwear thong and thankfully no one looked close enough to realise that it was see-through. When we went swimming I took it off (before Ryan could) and tied it round my wrist so that we could fuck under the surface.

DAY 12


Ryan kept teasing me all day, getting me worked up then backing off. After the first few times I told him that I wanted to cum. He told me to wait, telling me that it would be so much better if I held back for a while. That went on all day and about 9 in the evening Ryan decided that we were going out. When I told him that I wanted to cum he just told me that I would soon. Ryan got out a couple of tube tops for me to wear. The smaller one round my chest and the bigger one I wore as a skirt. Okay it was short, but no shorter than those that a lot of girls would be wearing.

We walked down the main street and as we got near the erotic dancing club Ryan persuaded me to go in, saying that it would make me want to cum even more, and when I finally did cum it would be mind-blowing.

That made some sense so in we went.

The place was more like a little theatre with tables at different levels, all looking down to a little stage. There were a couple of girls wearing just a thong, dancing on poles on the stage. The other thing that I saw was that there were about 15 big screen televisions all around the place. All were showing close-ups of the dancers.

Ryan ordered us some drinks and we sat watching as the girls took their thongs off and danced naked. All the time Ryan had a hand on my thigh and was gently caressing my clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.