The Youth Club - Cover

The Youth Club

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Youth Club was founded to provide runaways a home and an education. As it grew, private funding could not support it and it was taken over by private and corporate investers. The residences were rebuilt and the board of directors were replaced. While the aim and goals were maintained, the Youth Club now provided sexual entertainment and performances for its investors and their clients.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

1.01 The Youth Club:

It was a special 'Leaving party' for Hugh. This month he turns eighteen and has to leave the Youth Club at the end of the school year. He was taken into the runaway shelter when he was twelve and grew up under its guidance. The past three years had been hard on him as he saw the rules and policies change with a new board of governing directors. The original residence building had torn down and new, larger one built. Each of the four hundred Co-Ed residents now had their own room and bathroom. None of the students were allowed into the building while it was under construction, and for good reason. Two-way mirrors were installed in the wall at the foot of each bed and the bathroom. HD cameras were behind the mirrors with additional cameras installed in the ceilings and walls.

The lower level had six training rooms that would be used for the for students that were having puberty difficulties, including shyness, embarrassment and gender confusion. Two suite-like, rooms was available for the sexual 'servicing' for privileged investors.

A 'special team' of ten men and ten women were trained in the handling of the teens with their sexual 'discoveries'. At their disposal were an assortment of drugs, videos and restraints.

Hugh had noticed the flushed mounted mirrors and went online to get more information about them. He soon learned that it was a possibility that they were two-way and it became apparent to him that the new administration seemed to have a different agenda from the previous one.

Shortly after he confronted the new resident supervisor, a director offered him a free four year scholarship, all expenses to a college of his choice, if he kept what he had found to himself. He was reminded that a warrant for his arrest, although a false one, was still active for an accidental death of a homeless person four years ago. Hugh had everything to gain and nothing to lose by accepting the offer.

The administration reviewed the list of the four hundred residents and selected several that they knew would be beneficial and cooperative to their needs. The Youth Club's investors wanted more than just a return on their money, they wanted to be entertained and would be willing to 'reward' the directors for unique and special performances. The 'services' director would inform the investors by encrypted email when a performance meeting their 'requests' were scheduled and would be connected via streaming video.

The performances would include voluntary and involuntary participation. The entertainment would include girl/boy, boy/boy, girl/girl, bestiality and toys/devices. Viewers could also watch the recorded videos taken during a twenty four hour period showing nocturnal activity, personal or assisted masturbation and casual sex between residents.

In June, Hugh left the Youth Club and by 06:00pm that night, the monitoring and control room in the lower level of the main building became active. All cameras and their audio circuits were turned 'on'. The twenty four hour manned staff began their surveillance of all the rooms. The initial goal was to draw up a list of sexually active residents and use them for the performances, however, much to their surprise, the inter-room visiting was mainly for collaborative studying or they just went to bed early. After a conference was held, it was decided that the residents needed a little encouragement in the form of additives to their food and snacks. During the third night the cameras and monitoring team were recording boys that were having nocturnal emissions, morning erections and the girls that were waking up wet, with erect nipples and protruding clitorises. The room numbers and names were not revealed to the viewing audience.

All residents, twelve and older, were required to attend sex education classes. One of the recurring themes were the health benefits of sleeping in the nude without underwear or pajamas. They were also encouraged to sleep with just the sheet covering them. Night time temperatures of the rooms were kept at 70 degrees. While the benefits of sleeping in the nude were well known, it also let the cameras have visual access to their nakedness during the night hours. To aid in their nocturnal arousal, all beds had satiny or silky sheets which would stimulate their naked bodies as they moved throughout the night.

1.02 Night Recording, Room 223:

The motion sensors detected unusual movement on the bed and the overhead lights turned on just enough so a warm glow bathed the bed. The boy lay half on his side and half on his back. The sheet cover his hip and lower legs. A soft sigh was heard as the boy's hips jerked slightly and the overhead camera zoomed in to a small thickness that was pushing against the sheet. The boy turned over onto his back and the sigh got louder as the satiny sheet slipped across his small erection. The hardness continued to twitch and the boy spread his legs apart. The camera zoomed in closer filling the lens with a youthful erection and a heavy set of testicles. The tip of the hard penis glistened in the room's soft lights from its oozing precum.

The camera zoomed out just enough to show the boy's abdomen, hips and thighs. Quick pants were picked up as the boy's hips began jerking on the bed and the small erection oozed more of its preseminal fluids. Suddenly the boy bucked up and froze. The straining hardness began twitching wildly and then multiple spurts of semen began gushing from the engorged tip. It wasn't a lot but enough to form small pools on his abdomen and the rest flowed down over his penis. As it softened the boy rolled over on his side and his slick penis nestled into the bottom sheet.

The camera and over head lights turned off as the boy continued sleeping.

1.03 Night Recording, Room 470:

It was about fifteen minutes before the morning alarm was set to go off and the motion sensors detect activity in the sleeping body of the girl in the bed. There was sufficient light from the windows to show the girl's bent, spread legs and the satiny sheet that was bunched between her thighs. Her hips were rhythmically pushing her sex into the enticing fabric and soft moans were heard from her open mouth.

Suddenly her eyes opened and the movement of her hips stopped. She saw her bent legs under the sheet and pulled it away from her body. The girl's nipples stood hard on her small breasts, the straining pinkness that had been tantalized by the soft fabric stood out like a beacon and the folds of her labia glistened with her wetness.

Her hands reached down and palmed her sex with her thumbs pressing onto her excited organ with an exquisite swirling action. She gasped and her hips jerked above the bed. She slipped two small fingers through her clasping inner inner lips and into her excited vagina. The camera zoomed in far enough to see her jerking sex as the fingers and thumbs brought her to the peak of ecstasy and she moaned loudly as her youthful orgasm exploded across her body.

She lay there for a minute or so, gasping and panting as she savored the wonderful aftershocks that rippled across her loins. The alarm went off and a smiling girl got off the bed. The camera turned off.

1.04 Training Room, Jenny:

Jenny, fourteen, was enduring her third menstrual period, which she didn't like at all and refused to use tampons because she was afraid of anything being pushed into her vagina, including her fingers.

Sara, one of the ten trained females on the 'special team', was assigned to help Jenny overcome her fears. She asked Jenny to inform her the morning that her period had ended and an embarrassed Jenny did so. Instead of going to morning classes, Sara took Jenny to the lower level and to one of the special rooms.

The 'Clients' had been notified and were online, watching as Sara led Jenny into the room.

Jenny saw the mirrored room with a bed, bathroom and a 'thing' sitting in front a mirrored wall. She became nervous and wanted to leave. Sara reassured her that everything was going to be alright and went to a cabinet in the bathroom and poured a packet of powder into a cup of water.

"Here Jenny, drink this down, it will relax you and make you feel a bit more comfortable."

Within seconds a warm flush filled Jenny's body and a willingness to do whatever Sara asked her to do.

"The first thing is for you to undress and put your clothes on the bed."

An apprehensive Jenny did as she was told and Sara smiled when she saw the fourteen year olds curvaceous body. She also saw the light spotting on Jenny's panties.

Sara led Jenny to the object sitting in front of the mirror. It was like a toilet with no lid with a 'U' shaped seat. Within the bowl, was a vertical, accordion like 4" x 1/2" probe which could lengthen to a maximum of eight inches and thicken to three inches. Internal lasers would position the probe anywhere within a ten inch radius and internal mechanisms would move the probe upwards and downwards. The tank has four compartments, one for an enema or douche solution, the second for the for warm water, the third for chemical solutions that would sexually enhance a female's vaginal sheath or a male's rectal sheath and a fourth for the probe's thick ejaculant. A coiled tube was attached to the right side. At the end of the tube was an eight inch accordion- like sheath and its diameter could expand from 3/4 inch to three inches. This would be used to fit over a male's erection. The connecting tube would suction the male's fluids into a collection container.

Jenny said,

"Jenny, this is a Bidet. It is a standard fixture in all high end hotels and luxury resorts. It is designed to clean your private parts and vagina."

Jenny froze with the thought of something entering her but the powdered drug was in full effect.

"Do I really have to do this?"

Sara smiled and said,

"Its ok Jenny, I wouldn't have you do anything that will hurt you."

Sara guided a very nervous and apprehensive Jenny so she sat down on the Bidet's seat, facing the mirrored wall. She pressed two buttons on the side of the Bidet that would limit the probe's initial length and width to a maximum of five inches by one half inch. It would expand to six inches by two inches as Jenny approached her orgasm. The Bidet's sensors detected a female body and soft straps curled around her thighs and waist. As the straps curled around her thighs they were pulled to the edge of seat causing the folds of her young labia to part.

"Nooooooooooooooo!"

A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with her sex and a startled Jenny suddenly felt a soft hardness pressing between her folds, pushing them further apart. Panic filled her mind and she tried to shift away from it but couldn't. She flinched when she felt the tip of the probe nestle into her inner lips with a gentle tracing and caressing action. Her eyes flew open and her body froze knowing she was about to be penetrated and she tried to lift herself up and from the seat but the curled straps around her thighs and waist held her firmly.

"Stop it ... Stop it..."

A slick liquid oozed from the tip of the probe causing a tingling warmth to seep past her inner lips and spread inward filling her vagina with feelings of deep need that she had never felt before. The probe slipped further upward and Jenny closed her eyes when she felt the entrance to her vagina being stretched apart as it slipped over the head of the probe. As the probe moved upward into her virgin vagina, her fearful cries changed to soft coos of unexpected pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The advancing head felt the resistance when it touched Jenny's hymen and the tip nudged into the opening in the center of the membrane, secreting a numbing chemical as the imbedded ribs within the probe's head pushed outward and quickly shredded her hymen. She wasn't even aware that she had lost her maidenhead.

The douche solution was released and the probe withdrew. Jenny gasped when she felt the remnants of her period gushing past her folds into the bowl followed by a warm flow of water that bathed her genitals. Again the head of the probe rose up and this time Jenny didn't flinch as it pushed through her stretching inner lips and vaginal opening. The probe moved upward into her passage, twisting and turning. Her dormant arousal rose up to the surface and for the first time soft moans of joy escaped her open mouth. As the probe slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Jenny gasped and her moans became louder as her vaginal muscles began rippling in sync with the probe's ribs. Soon its five inches of warm flexing thickness made her mind reel with the ecstatic fullness. The probe withdrew and began a series of short stroking actions, each time burrowing further into her young passage.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sara knelt down in front of Jenny, watching the flexing probe give her sexual sensations that she didn't know existed. Sara saw Jenny's dazed face with aroused and confused eyes. She felt Sara's hands touch her thighs and begin a massaging action from her bent knees to almost touching her swollen folds. Sara saw the pink tip of Jenny's small clitoris poking out of its clitoral hood, probably for the first time. As the probe continued its joyous strokes, Jenny watched as Sara leaned inward toward the junction of her thighs and wondered what she was going to do. Suddenly a jolt of incredible sensations gripped her loins and her young vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the thrusting probe. Sara's tongue had made contact with the tip of her engorged clitoris and she squealed with joy as her hands pulled Sara's head and mouth into her exploding sex. The tongue ecstatically pressed, swirled on the excited organ and Jenny's squeals got louder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

As Sara showed Jenny what her clitoris was all about, the probe secreted its enhancing chemicals. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate a 6.0" x 2.00" erection. Her vagina's thick nest of sexual nerve endings were expanded to take in 50% of her vaginal sheath and her illusive sweet spot was enhanced and expanded. As she matures, her vaginal enhancements will expand to accept an 8.00" by 3.00" inch erection.

Sara leaned back onto her lower legs and watched as the excited teen began moving her sex in tight circles the probe twisted its way into her 'new' sexuality. It slowly expanded to six inches by two inches and Jenny's mind was submersed in a whirlwind of sensations that her fourteen year old body had never felt before. Her engorged clitoris strained out of its hood and stood out like a rigid, pink beacon at the top of labia

"Oh Sara ... Sara ... Sara..."

Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy. She couldn't keep up with the deep upward stokes she slumped down onto her Bidet Lover and let the waves of joy wash across her body.

The probe detected the pre-orgasmic clenching of her vaginal muscles and lunged upward and stopped. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her enhanced vaginal walls as it unleashed forceful torrents of its warm ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Jenny's spasming cavern causing her vaginal sheath to balloon with its thick liquid of joy. Her vagina went into deep convulsions and her straining clitoris exploded as her first ever, orgasm was unleashed. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward from the Bidet kicking in the air as first time orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Jenny's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. the probe slowed to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her vagina. Jenny cooed and mewed as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body. She felt the embedded thickness within her vagina and began a reflexive clenching action around it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sara smiled at the dazed and sexually satisfied young teen. She pressed a button and the probe slowly withdrew from her spasming sex. She moaned as the flexing tip slipped out of her clenching opening, coming to rest within the center of the bowl. Her orgasmic juices and the probe's ejaculant poured into the water.

She sighed as the flow of warm water bathed her swollen sex with a delicious cleansing action. The straps uncurled from her thighs and waist and Sara helped her stand up from the Bidet. Jenny sighed again when Sara used a soft towel to dry the folds of her labia and still excited clitoris. Sara then helped her dress and as they were walking back to the class room, Sara suggested that she might consider using tampons. Jenny smiled and nodded her head.

1.05 John, Special Service:

The Chairman received a request that he and the Directors weren't sure they wanted to grant. It came from the wife of a wealthy investor asking to be impregnated by a virgin 16 or 17 year old teen. She would give the Youth Club a sizable endowment for this service. The Director knew of the husband's sexual inadequacies.

The wife had given conditions that had to met. First, the teen must be well endowed with at least a seven inch erection. Second, the teen must be fertile, and his semen and sperm production be above normal. Thirdly, there must be no hair in his genital area.

After much discussion, the Directors decided that they would focus their surveillance on selected 16 and 17 year old males. The goal was to compile a list of boys that frequently had nocturnal emissions and at what time during the night. They found that most had normal erections throughout the night but fifteen had ejaculated with regular frequency. The next step was to determine the quality and volume of the semen and sperm, including the length and girth of their individual erections.

Someone would have to be in the room, at the right time, in order to get the needed information and do it without waking up the boy. It was decided that a sleeping drug would be used that wouldn't hinder the vivid and memorable dream state during the REM stage. The drug was mixed in with each boy's selected dinner and beverage. It was a delayed release drug that would make them feel tired enough to go to bed between 9:30 and 11:00 each night and keep them asleep for at least seven hours. Members of the 'special team' would enter the rooms a half an hour before the ejaculatory event as logged by the cameras.

The procedure was simple and would apply to all boys. The sheet would be drawn down to the foot of the bed and if needed, the boy would be turned onto his back. It was originally planned to insert a condom over the erection but the videos showed that ejaculation can take place while the penis is flaccid and growing erect. Instead, the boy's genital area would be cleaned with an antiseptic tissue and the ejaculant collected from the pools that lay on skin.

The videos showed that one boy in particular could meet the wife's requirements and Sara was assigned to a virgin, sixteen year old boy named John and she entered his room at four thirty in the morning. The lights were already bathing his body with a soft warm glow. Being under the influence of the sleeping drug, Sara knew she could maneuver his body without waking him up.

Sara pulled the sheet of his body and turned John so he was laying on his back. She smiled, the camera's were right, and she watched John's long, thick penis as it settled over his heavy testicles. What really amazed her was that the boy was only five foot four inches tall with a huge 'package' between his legs.

Sara thought it had to be genetic... 'I wonder what his father is like.'

She bent his legs at the knees and brought his feet back toward his hips, spreading them wide apart. She watched as his penis and testicles slipped down between his thighs. John was nearly ready. Sara put on a pair latex gloves and cleansed his thighs and abdomen with antiseptic tissues. She then waited for the event.

It started with a soft moan as John's hips began moving his bent and spread thighs in slow circles. Sara looked intently at his penis as it slowly expanded upward across his right thigh. Two soft spurts of semen lay on his thigh as the growing penis lifted into the air. As it grew harder, more semen spurted from the thickening gland onto his lower abdomen and the moans from John's mouth got a little louder. Sara smiled as John's erection soon throbbed over his abdomen and saw his hips jerk upward as the gushes of semen flew out of the engorged gland. She quickly began measuring the straining the hardness and her heart beat a little faster as she recorded her findings. Seven and half inches in length with a five and half inch circumference. The spurts soon stopped and his softening erection lay on his slick abdomen.

Sara moved his penis so it lay between his thighs over his testicles. She used a small sterile tube and spoon to collect the pools of semen and sperm. When finished she got fresh towels and again cleaned his body. With a smile, she saw his penis growing within the swirling soft fabric. Sara straightened his legs out but didn't put the sheet back on his body, allowing the camera to have full view of his body.

By the end of the week, the directors had the information they needed. They had narrowed the list down to two, one was John. The deciding criteria was which one of the two could be best conditioned to 'service' the wife. John was eventually picked because he had responded quickly and totally to a therapeutic hypnosis session when he first entered the Youth Club.

John was approached and was asked if he would like to participate in a hypnotherapy program that could increase his learning ability. It would take place in his room about an hour before he usually went to sleep. John agreed and the session was setup for 10:00pm that night. He was given to pills that he had to take at 9:00pm that would make him receptive to the session, he was told to shower and wear only a robe.

The appointed therapist, a female, walked into John's room and found him starring at his computer but doing nothing. She smiled, knowing the pills had put him into a trance-like, suggestive state.

1.06 John, Special Service Testing:

She introduced herself as Sara and John nodded his head.

Sara said,

"I don't want you to get up, just keep looking at the computer screen."

She reached in front of him and typed in a few instructions on the keyboard. The screen displayed a naked boy standing in front of a naked woman. The title read,

'BOY'S CAN SATISFY A WOMAN'S NEEDS AS WELL AS A MAN CAN."

Sara pulled up a chair beside John and said,

"What you are about to see is part slide show and part video. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to make love to a woman?"

John again just nodded his head.

"This will show you how."

The screen split into two parts. The left side showed the video and the right side was titled 'ANTATOMY'.

Sara plug a USB switch into the computer which would allow her to control the slide show.

>> The woman sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on it with her

>> hands supporting her. She looked into the boy's face as she slowly spread

>> her thighs apart. The boy gazed intently as her mature sex came into his

>> view. The woman smiled when she saw the boy's long, thick penis stirring

>> and when it was fully erect, she laid back and pulled her feet up onto

>> the edge of the bed. Her hairless labia was raised upwards and the folds

>> were flared apart revealing her sexual treasures to his feasting eyes. The

>> boy's massive erection jerked wildly in the air and the thick gland

>> glistened in the light from his drooling precum.

>>

****Sara pressed the forward button and a close up view of a female's genitals

****were seen. Arrows pointed to the clitoris and vaginal opening.

>>

>> The boy moved between the woman's spread thighs and kneeled down with his

>> face just inches from her uplifted sex. He reached out and molded both

>> hands to the woman's labia. A soft moan was heard when he started to

>> massage the swelling folds. A close up showed the fingers of his right

>> hand slip between the spread folds and begin to explore the moist crease.

>> He watched with fascinated eyes as the thick, pink tip of the woman's

>> clitoris slowly edged outward from its protective hood.

>>

****Sara again clicked the forward button and three pictures of a clitoris

****were shown. The first was with the clitoris inside its hood. The second

****the tip of the clitoris tip protruding out of the hood and the third

****showed the rigid pink organ 3/4 of inch, straining outwards.

>>

>> The boy leaned forward and extended his tongue, slipping it around the

>> woman's clitoris with delicious presses and swirls. She screeched as her

>> clitoris leaped into caressing tongue and her hands reached down

>> grasping the boy's head, pulling his suckling mouth closer to her

>> enflamed sex.

>>

>> As the boy's lips and tongue adorned the woman's rigid organ, his fingers

>> nestled into her clasping inner lips and began exploring the entrance to

>> the woman's womanhood. A single finger slipped inward and a soft gasp was

>> heard. Another finger nudged inward, followed by another. All three began

>> twisting and turning within the clenching passage and the gasp turned

>> into moans of pleasure. Suddenly the woman squealed and her hips

>> bucked her sex upward as the exploring finger tips nestled over the

>> excited tissues of her 'G' spot.

>>

****A drawing was shown of a side view of a vagina with a finger extended into

****it, pressing upward. An arrow pointed to an area roughly two and half

****inches inside the vaginal passage. A caption read,

****'Approximate, must search for it'.

>>

>> With knowledge not expected of the boy, his fingers began and ecstatic

>> stroking action on and off of the sensitive bean shaped area. His hand and

>> and mouth stayed attached to her enflamed sex as her body thrashed and

>> squirmed above the edge of bed.

>>

****Sara saw John shifting in his chair and saw the folds of his robe being

****pushed outward.

>>

>> Suddenly the boy stopped and withdrew his twisting fingers, sucking mouth

>> and the woman cried out with denial.

>>

>> The boy stood and the aroused woman looked longingly at his incredible

>> hardness and heavy swaying testicles. She held out her arms and the boy

>> shuffled further between her spread thighs and leaned over her upper body.

>> His young hands lifted and formed around her right breast as his mouth

>> descended onto the erect bullet-like nipple. His lips and tongue began

>> to suck and suckle on the erect, rubbery tip and the coos of pleasure

>> escaped her open mouth. The hands and mouth drifted over to her left

>> breast which was begging for equal treatment. Soon the woman was pushing

>> her aching breasts and excited nipples into the boy's adorning mouth.

>>

>> The boy felt the woman's hips pushing her swollen labia toward the

>> throbbing length of his massive hardness and he pushed his hips forward.

>> The thickness spread the wet folds apart as slipped between them and he

>> an ecstatic saw motion. The woman squealed as his erection ground over

>> her straining organ of joy.

>>

****The picture showed the glistening head of an erection pressing onto an

****engorged clitoris. John was beginning to pant.

>>

>> The woman couldn't contain herself any longer and reached between their

>> bodies and wrapped her hands around the boy's magnificent manhood. She

>> groaned as she pulled the thick gland into her folds and nestled it into

>> her clasping inner lips. She then put her hands on the boy's hips and

>> slowly pulled him inward. A hiss of joy escaped her mouth as her elastic

>> entrance stretched and slipped over the advancing crown of the boy's

>> erection.

>>

>> The woman couldn't wait, she needed it all, she wanted it all. Her hips

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.