Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

The photographer I was working with was a fairly attractive older woman named Windy Layne. She had dirty blond hair with platinum highlights, a toned body that she covered with a heavy sweater and Capris. Her shoes were open-toed strap-on high-heels. I didn’t understand why she was showing off her feet so much until I noticed the blue inverted heart on the outside of her right ankle. When we started the shoot, I didn’t get any impressions as to what to expect from her as a Magus. After the last couple of days, I was beginning to think there were very few Magi in the area who weren’t working some angle to either get ahead in their House or get out from under the influence of the Lockdown.

Windy’s professional persona came out the instant we were finished with my individual shots. She called the other models over to us and began posing us together. Apparently this shoot included group shots. I hadn’t been informed of that. I wondered briefly if Dennis knew. If he did, why didn’t he tell me? If he didn’t, why wasn’t he informed?

Though confused at first, the girls quickly warmed up to the group shots, but I had reservations. I didn’t want my face in the photos. The world of Magic was secret, and having one of us turn into some kind of idol due to this sort of thing would not help maintain that status. I considered informing Windy of my status as a Magus and ending the shoot, but they had rescheduled the whole thing so as to include me. I couldn’t shut it down after that, could I?

Windy posed us together like we were supposed to be close friends or something. She snapped off several pictures, and then sent us off to change. I wondered if I could do something to make her camera fail and lose those photos, but thought better of it. It would be a shame to have to damage all of her equipment, because she had several cameras on a table behind her that she could turn to if needed.

As I returned to my table, I kept an eye on the other models. All three looked excited about the group shots. I didn’t know what to think about that. If this was something good, something that could help their careers, then I couldn’t hurt that, but how could I keep my confidentiality without damaging what was happening?

Dennis and Sammi met me by my table.

“Well?” Sammi asked.

“Well what?” I asked in return.

She frowned. I hoped she would understand, but apparently my less-than-excited mood proved that she didn’t.

“You realize the group shots will only help your career,” Dennis said.

I changed into the next set of underwear without answering. Sammie helped me fit into the ‘sock’ and I looked at Dennis. “There’s a reason I don’t want my face in any shots.”

He frowned. “Why on earth not?”

And there was the problem: I couldn’t tell him. “It’s personal,” I said. “Maybe I shouldn’t be a model anymore.”

“Well, you can’t back out on today’s shoot,” he said.

I nodded. “They’ve already delayed the shoot for me.”

“Exactly,” he said. “But, if you’re serious about quitting, we’ll discuss it later.”

I nodded again and left to start the next set of the shoot.

With each set, Windy posed us in increasingly more tantalizing and risqué arrangements. There were twelve sets and by number eight I was having trouble with their underwear, or, more accurately, the ‘sock.’ Though it was designed to help show off what I had, it wasn’t designed to contain all of me when I was fully aroused. Thoughts of how I might contain the problem with magic raced through my mind. Unfortunately this took my focus off the camera.

“What the hell is the problem, Mr. Connors?” Windy asked.

I was on my knees behind the blonde model, Jenny. She was on her hands in knees with her backside pointed at me. When Windy told Jenny to lean back into me, the blonde didn’t hesitate. I didn’t understand how the pose was supposed to show off the underwear we were wearing but that concern was lost to my discomfort. The other models, a redhead named Ashley and a jet-black haired model named Tiffany, were also on their knees, to each side of me, with their breasts pressed to my arms. It was all exactly as Windy had placed us.

Windy asked again, “What the hell is the problem, Mr. Connors?”

I grimaced and pulled my hips back from Jenny. “It’s too much,” I said. Even to me, that didn’t make any sense.

Windy came to her own conclusion. “I was told you were a professional. I was told you could handle this. Was your Manager wrong?”

I focused on her. She was pretty, but her haughty expression detracted from any possible attractiveness. “I have only done individual shots,” I said. I caught sight of Dennis and saw his attempt to hide his fear. “My manager wasn’t aware of that,” I added.

“Well then you better learn control quickly,” Windy said. “Because you’re not finished yet.”

On my left, the redheaded model, Ashley, quietly asked, “Is their underwear too constricting?” She had a smirk in her voice.

“Yes,” I said and resumed my position.

Jenny was no help. She not only pressed against me again but wiggled her hips too.

I smiled for the photos, and when Windy told us to go change, I almost ran to my table.

Sammi was kind enough not to tease me further. “You have to relax, Seth. I don’t think they really believed you would be as big as you are when they hired you.”

“That doesn’t make me any more comfortable,” I said, slipping out of that pair.

I noticed several others craning their necks while looking our way. I didn’t believe for a second they were looking at Dennis or Sammi, either. I turned in the only direction that faced away from everyone at the shoot and picked up the next garment. I say garment, because they were the skimpiest pair yet. Not really underwear in my book. I held them up and said the first thing that came to mind, “I’ll never fit into these.”

“No, you won’t,” Sammi said, “but put them on anyway.”

I stared at her for a second, not sure what she was thinking, and then slipped them on. I held myself to the side, and slipped them on over me, but I flopped back out through the leg hole.

Sammi knelt in front of me and said, “Put them on the way they’re intended.”

I could feel her breath wash across me, she was so close, and that didn’t help at all. I was as hard as I could get and nothing short of a romp in the sack with the woman in front of me was going to cure that. Unfortunately, I knew Windy wouldn’t give us a break long enough for me to find that kind of release.

I pulled the front of the garment out, found the opening for the sock and tried to fit myself into it.

The garment ripped. All three of us heard it. Sammi looked up at me with a touch of concern. Dennis left us. I looked back and watched him go to Windy, probably to tell her what happened.

Sammi looked around me. We had no cover except what my back offered. Apparently, she believed that was enough because she gripped me around the base, looked up meaningfully into my eyes, and pulled me to her parted lips.

With all of the teasing I had suffered through so far, it didn’t take her long to extract a mouth-full of my fluid. I wanted more, but knew we were already pushing things now. Fortunately, it was enough to help me gain some control and fit into the garment, which Sammi took care of quickly and quietly.

I was worried that someone would make us pay for the garment though, and that would cost us a fortune. While I was facing Sammi, I thought about the garment and the dimensions measured for me to fit in. The seam at the end of the ‘sock’ needed to be almost three inches further around my waist, just in case I ended up fully erect again. Also, the opening needed to be more relaxed and the overall material more flexible to allow me to fit properly. I remembered making adjustments to the leather coat of my Dom ensemble so it fit and applied the same technique to this garment. They felt so much better.

Sammi stood up just as Dennis returned. “How bad is it?” he asked.

Sammi audibly swallowed and flashed a grin at me. “Nothing the cameras will pick up on. I think it sounded worse than it really is.”

Dennis had me turn a full circle so he could do a quick visual inspection of his own, though it wasn’t as thorough. Then he nodded and sent me off to start the next set.

Windy eyed me closely. “You know if you ruined those, you’ve bought them.”

I met her eyes. “If they had been designed for someone of my size then they wouldn’t have ripped. You might inform the manufacturer that a bigger ‘sock’ will be needed for some of their customers.”

She glanced down at me. “Are you trying to say you’re bigger than those are designed for?”

“I’m not trying to say it,” I said. “It’s the truth.”

She met my eyes again. “Well, if you had better self-control, they wouldn’t have ripped.”

This was an argument neither of us would win, and I did the very thing I hated when my sisters did it. I shrugged and said, “Whatever.” Windy scowled further and I said, “Let’s get this done.”

Without another word, she raised her camera and snapped off the shots she needed.

Though we had moved past my current crisis, I wondered whether she was trying to test my self-control further because each group pose became even more explicit. I also wondered why we even bothered with the underwear anymore. It was obvious we were all supposed to look eager to strip each other so we could rut around in front of the lake.

In the last group pose, Windy had Jenny jump up and wrap her legs around me. I had to lift her high enough so the camera could see my underwear as well as hers – what there was of hers in the back – which put her breasts in my face. Then, to make the situation that much more difficult to handle, Ashley and Tiffany knelt on either side of me, with their cheeks pressed to my thighs and looking up so the warmth of their breathing washed over me. Even through the underwear it felt good.

Holding up Jenny wasn’t an issue – to me, she was as light as a feather – the problem was that she decided to take things a step further in the pose and slipped out of her bra. Her back was to the camera, so that was fine with Windy, but Jenny didn’t stop there. She rubbed her breasts against my face, pressed a nipple to my lips and whispered, “Suck on em for me,” in my ear.

I did the only thing I knew to be right: I refused. “I do that,” I said in a whisper, “and we could both be fired.”

“If Windy finds out your girlfriend blew you a few sets ago,” Jenny said, “she might fire you anyway.”

I knew better than to respond to that. Anything I said could be used to confirm what happened, and the last thing I needed was to get fired. If anything, I would rather be fired over doing something to help me keep working than something stupid, such as what Jenny suggested.

Jenny continued to press her nipple against my lips, and I kept my lips tightly closed.

I wasn’t even aware of the rest of the shoot. It took Windy shouting at us to gain my attention. I lowered Jenny to the tarp and met Windy’s angry eyes.

“What the hell was that all about, Mr. Connors?” she all-but-screamed.

“Jenny and I had a disagreement about what we should do for the group photo,” I said.

Windy looked at Jenny for a second. I didn’t think she expected me to see it, but I did. They shared a look. She looked at me again, her anger back as if it had never left. “And what was the disagreement about?”

“She suggested I suck on her nipples,” I said. “However, I didn’t believe it would add any value to the shoot since the camera wouldn’t capture it.”

“Why?” Windy asked, the pitch of her voice lowering, but not the tension. “Just because her back was to the camera? You believed that would be enough to keep anyone who sees the photo wouldn’t be able to tell what was going on? Are you suddenly an expert on photography?”

Since she offered answers to her own question, I decided to reply to those. “Yes, yes, and no.”

Windy glared at me. “Just like you believed your back would cover what your girlfriend did earlier?”

“I don’t know what you saw or didn’t see,” I said, letting the little politician inside me out.

Windy walked over to the table with her equipment. She set the camera in her hand down and picked up another one. All of them were digital, and she was scrolling through the photos on the one in hand as she walked toward me. “Tell me, Mr. Connors, what does this look like to you?” She held up the camera so I could see the digital image.

It was a picture of Sammi kneeling in front of me, one hand on my hip, the other wrapped around the base of my erection. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue was licking her upper lip. The angle of the photo was from our profile.

I shrugged and said, “I’m not sure what you think you’re seeing, but nothing is happening in the photo.”

Windy hit a button on the side and the photo slid to the next one. Everything was the same, except Sammi’s face was closer to me. This time, you couldn’t see the head of my erection. It was hidden in her mouth.

I looked at Windy. “What’s your point?”

She looked up at me. “This kind of behavior isn’t tolerated in this business, Mr. Connors. I will not allow you or anyone else to sour the essence of what we do here.”

I coughed a laugh. “Sour the essence of what we do here?”

She frowned at me. “I am being serious.”

I nodded. “I know you are, which is why I had to stifle my laughter.” I looked around at everyone else who either looked horrified that I was arguing with Windy, or looked vindictively happy that I was about to get fired. “I don’t know if any of you realize what we’re really selling, but it is sex. We’re posing in suggestive groups, showing off underwear intended to entice, and helping to promote products in a way that makes people want to have sex.” I framed my erection with my hands without touching myself. “I’m in this state because I enjoyed touching the girls. They’re gorgeous and I would like to touch them more, but it isn’t appropriate.”

Windy pointed at me. “Exactly!”

“Which is why my girlfriend helped relieve some of my tension when she did,” I finished. “I’m not saying it would be inappropriate to have sex with them,” I said and waved at the other models. “That would be a bonus, but it would be inappropriate because I am in a relationship already.” I looked around, hoping to spot Sammi so I could throw her a wink, but I couldn’t find her.

“Don’t bother,” Windy said. “I had her escorted back to her truck when we started this set.”

I frowned at Windy. “Why wait to confront me about that now?”

“We had to finish the shoot,” she said. “But that doesn’t mean you’re not fired.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really? So, when you publish those photos, I’ll be paid for the work I’ve performed.”

She smiled and it wasn’t nice at all. “No, you won’t.”

Dennis spoke up at that point. “The hell he won’t.” He waved me back and the two of them talked in lowered tones.

I ran back over to my table, pulled my phone out of my pants, and found Linda’s number. I didn’t think she worked civil cases like this, but she had to know something about it, in legal terms.

Linda answered on the second ring, “This is Morgan.”

“Linda, it’s Seth,” I said. “Can you give me some advice about a civil dispute?”

“Civil?” she asked. “What about exactly?”

“I’m at a photo shoot. I’m one of the models. The lead photographer is trying to fire me after all the work is done for something I did about half-way through. She doesn’t want to pay me for any of the work.”

“I have no idea, Seth,” she said. “If I could see a copy of your contract with them, then I might figure out whether she can do that or not.”

“Hang on a second,” I said. “My manager keeps all that kind of stuff.” I found Dennis’ briefcase and opened it. Right on top was our contract for this shoot. “It’s only three pages long.”

“It should be pretty simple then,” Linda said. “Look for anything regarding ‘grounds for termination’.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.