Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

I’d like to say we made out for a few minutes before getting to anything hardcore, but that’s not what happened.

When Linda saw in my eyes that I had given in, she pushed me off of her and sat up. “There’s something I have to do first.”

My mind was in gear for what we were about to do and it felt like she had jammed a wrench in the works. All kinds of thoughts occurred. Did she need some form of protection? Not a bad idea since we didn’t know each other in that way, but nothing I had worried about since I had become sexually active. Did she simply want to get undressed first? Some of my girls would dress up in the sexiest lingerie but wouldn’t let me touch them until they had said garments out of any line of fire. Maybe she simply wanted someplace more comfortable. I wasn’t used to doing things like this on the couch and maybe she didn’t care for it either.

She pushed me back further, until I was lying back on the couch and she was hovering over me. “No offense, but I prefer to be on top.”

Then she ran her hands over my chest, down my abs, and to my pants. She rubbed me through the material and oohed at what she felt. “You’re bigger than my ex,” she said and worked to get my pants open. It didn’t take her long.

She looked up at me as she pulled everything out of the way so she could see what I had stashed inside. She looked down again and hesitated. I was fully erect and still partially tucked under my pants. She ran her finger tips over the portion that was exposed. Her hands were cool to the touch but felt good. Then she gripped me and pulled me out.

She held me up and I stood straight and proud. Her eyes roamed up and down my length. “My ex holds nothing on you,” she said under her breath. Then she leaned down and took a deep whiff. “Oh my God, you smell good.” She moved closer and inhaled again.

It was at that moment I heard the front door open. I only usually lock it when I’m either going to be out or heading to bed for the night. The first thing to run through my mind was that Faith had come back because she forgot something. The idea of her catching us like this made me feel ambivalent. Fear shot through me like a cold arctic blast, and right on the heels of that emotion was a fiery thrill that made me as hard as I could get. I thrust up against Linda’s face and she smiled.

“What is going on here?” said a female voice that wasn’t Faith’s.

Linda stopped and sat up. Her expression was of puzzlement and then joy. She smiled and threw out an arm toward the door. “Sammi!”

I frowned at her, sat up enough to look for myself and saw my Sammi standing in the open doorway with a bewildered expression on her face. She was dressed in a skirt suit of her own design. The jacket had wide lapels and the top button sat level with her nipples. The blouse was also gaping, showing off all the full cleavage Mother Nature had blessed her with. The skirt stopped high on her thighs, showing off the lace of her stockings. She had her hair pulled up in a loose, full bun. Two long, loosely curly locks fell on either side of her face.

She looked from me to Linda and back and asked, “I thought you were talking to the FBI?”

I opened my mouth to answer but Linda beat me to the punch. “He’s not permitted to talk about that.”

Sammi looked at her. “You’re representing him?”

That was a discussion that could wait, so I interrupted. “Who did they get to replace me at the shoot?”

Sammi looked at me. “Replace you?” She shook her head. “Dennis wouldn’t let them replace you. You already started the line and you should finish it. They agreed and rescheduled for tomorrow.” She studied the positions Linda and I were in and her expression shifted. She looked at me again. “You haven’t told her, have you?” She meant it as a rhetorical question, but it felt like an accusation.

I rolled my eyes. “Not with the Sheriff right outside.”

She looked out the open door for a few seconds and then closed the door. She looked at me again. “Isn’t that why you secured this place?”

I flopped back down again. “Jordan told you?”

Linda looked down at me. “Who’s Jordan?”

I shook my head. “You’ll find out later.”

“Oh, no you don’t,” Sammi said, striding over to look down at me. Then she caught sight of how much of me there was to see. “Dammit, Seth. I thought you were finished.”

Yes, I was embarrassed, but I also felt justified. “There is a limit on how few I can have.”

“But not how many,” Sammi finished.

“What are you two talking about?” Linda asked.

Sammi glanced at her. “You haven’t told her about yourself because of the Sheriff, I get that, but shouldn’t she know about what’s going to happen to her?”

Linda, who’s hand continued to keep me in the open air and fully ready for what we had started out to do, squeezed me. She looked down at me and some of that anger she displayed earlier returned. “What will happen to me?”

Sammi caught her anger and my pained expression. “Linda!” she shouted and the counselor looked up at her. “It’s not bad, really.” Then Sammi glanced down at me. “Ease up on the guy, okay? Some of us like him the way he is.”

Linda’s eyebrows shot up then. “Wait, you’ve...? With him?”

Sammi nodded.

Linda let me go and climbed off the couch. “Then do you know about this other case he’s not telling me about?”

Crap.

Sammi backed up a step. “If Seth hasn’t told you, then I can’t either.”

I blinked up at Sammi, flipped over on the couch, and tried to hold my pants closed around me while standing on my knees. “Thank you,” I said. “Leanne told me everyone only talks about ... the mundane stuff.”

Linda was looking back and forth like she was watching a tennis match, until she caught the ‘everyone’ part. “Wait, who’s everyone?” Then she looked at me. “How many women have you been with?”

Sammi looked at her with an expression that cooled a lot of Linda’s frustrations. I understood they knew each other, but this was something on a more intimate level. Then Sammi looked at me, down my chest, and then around the room until she spotted my fetish. “Why don’t you have that on?”

I looked back at it, still lying on the floor where I had dropped it. “I was only using it to help give Linda a hint to what the Sheriff’s case was about, but when I took it off, she didn’t really cool off until you showed up.”

Sammi looked at Linda and said, “She’s not all that cooled off.”

I frowned and looked at Linda. Her face was flushed red and her nipples were poking out proudly. I understood what it meant, but her attitude and questions kept me from seeing it.

Sammi stepped around Linda, snagged the counselor’s hand, and led her back to the couch. I thought Sammi was going to talk to the other woman as they sat down, but she didn’t. She leaned into my would-be attorney, pulled her head closer, and kissed her. It wasn’t a soft peck on the cheek either. Both of them had their lips parted, their jaws working, and their tongues sliding along the others’.

I sat there confused and dumbstruck. Several times, I opened my mouth to ask something, but the question was always lost somewhere between my brain and my mouth.

Linda’s lips slid off of Sammi’s. She kissed the blonde’s neck and any exposed skin that she could reach.

Sammi glanced back at me and said, “Don’t just sit there. Put on your fetish, and get involved.”

It took me a second to realize she was talking to me. I slid off the couch, put on my fetish, and heard Linda moan loudly.

Sammi pushed the counselor back and quickly worked on undressing her.

I stood on my knees next to the couch. Linda looked up at me with her wicked little smile and pulled me down for a heated, deep-and-probing kiss.

Instinctively, I reached out to hold myself up. However, someone grabbed one of my hands and redirected it to a large, soft breast with a hard nipple. I squeezed the breast and Linda moaned into my mouth. I forgot about my pants until they slid down my butt. I pulled away from Linda’s lips to look for Sammi and had my mouth redirected to the breast I wasn’t squeezing. Another hard nipple was waiting for me and I didn’t ignore it.

Hands slid over my butt, down between my legs, and stroked my erection. Since Linda was holding my head and hand with hers, I had to assume Sammi was playing with my equipment.

I wasn’t sure how much of Linda’s clothes were left since Sammi had taken to playing with me, but I found out enough was out of the way when Sammi tugged me to the side, forcing me to move between Linda’s spread thighs, and placed my crown at the counselor’s entrance.

I let go of Linda’s nipple and looked up into her eyes. The heat was back. I not only saw it but felt it too. She was hot and moist. Her hips rolled up and down, rubbing herself against my tip. Her wicked smile became positively evil as I pushed my hips forward and entered her. Her smile faded a little, however, as I continued to drive myself further and further into her. Her eyes widened, the upward curl of her lips diminished, and an expression of awe overwhelmed her face by the time I ground my pelvic bone against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.