Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

I knocked on Jordan’s door. The lights were out and I didn’t hear anything from inside. If anything, her neighbor was playing his music a little too loud. I knocked again, in case she was already in bed for the night and didn’t hear me the first time. No one answered. I tried the door handle, just to be sure, but it was locked. Apparently Jordan went out.

Danielle wasn’t home either, but that was because she was working a double-shift. She wanted Monday night off for the Halloween party everyone was planning. Besides, as she told me on numerous occasions, she made great tips on Friday nights.

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. I had several from Leanne but none from Jordan. I thought it was odd because Jordan usually told me when she was going anywhere, even for something as simple as grocery shopping, but this time she left without a word or message. I tried calling her, but her phone went straight to voicemail. I left her a message, asking where she was and if she would mind if I asked her some questions.

I went back down to my car and pulled around to my apartment. I sat there in the quiet dark, hesitant about going in. Faith would be in there and I wasn’t sure what to think about her, especially after that encounter with Valory. I wasn’t going to talk to Faith about Valory, but I knew I wouldn’t think about my step-sister the same way anymore. My memories said she hadn’t changed but I wanted to believe she was more mature and had outgrown the manipulations of our parents and the church.

I reached for the door handle to get out of my car and suddenly had the strongest feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around but didn’t see any vehicles I didn’t recognize, not even the black suburban that belonged to Dalton. The feeling was so creepy that I turned on the cabin light and checked the backseat and floorboard just to be safe. I didn’t find anything or anyone. I didn’t understand why anyone would watch me, other than the Sheriff, so I did my best to ignore the feeling and climbed out of my car.

I locked my car while discreetly looking around again. Just like before, I didn’t see anything or anyone I didn’t recognize. Unnerved by the sensation, I went straight to my apartment door and let myself in.

Faith was watching a movie. She sat up when I walked in and said, “Katrina came in earlier. I assumed she was your girlfriend since she had a key.”

Her tone irritated me, but due to the sensations I just experienced, I ignored it. I nodded to what she said and went to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice. “I’m surprised she came by tonight,” I said, doing my best to keep my voice level. “She told me she would be out all night with her friends.”

Faith shrugged. “She said she forgot something. She went into the bedroom to get it.” Faith had an expression on her face that told me she didn’t approve, and then she said, “She had a dog collar, Seth. What the hell is up with that?”

I took a swig of my drink. “She likes wearing chokers and collars. What’s wrong with that?”

“What’s wrong?” she said, and I heard it coming. She got up and I realized she wasn’t wearing much. She had on t-shirt with a picture of Tigger on it, bouncing on his tail with a caption that said, “Boing, boing, boing...” The shirt fell to the tops of her thighs and hid whether she wore panties or not. However, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra because she made Tigger bounce for real.

I took another drink, trying to ignore what I was seeing. The conversation we had earlier floated around in the back of my mind. Faith wasn’t my biological sister, which meant, if I was so inclined, I could seduce her. In the world of the Magi, she was fair game regardless of our biological relationship. Jordan told me how some siblings would have sex until only one was left with all the power. I didn’t want to do that with Faith. It wasn’t that she was ugly – FAR from it – but she had opinions on everything that typically conflicted with mine and she was happy to express herself.

“Are you listening to me?” Faith asked.

I looked up, realizing that I had been staring at her chest while I was lost in thought and she was talking. “No,” I said. “I’m sorry, but I’ve had a ... difficult night.”

She had her hair pulled back in a low ponytail, but her bangs hovered right around her eyes; otherwise it left her face open. She must have scrubbed away all her makeup because the dark mascara she had on earlier was gone. It suddenly struck me that she was a very attractive woman. Without her makeup, she was cute with her round face, button nose, and full lips. In fact, she looked a lot younger than I knew she was.

She blew her bangs out of her face and said, “I don’t think your girlfriend should be wearing collars. It’s demeaning.”

Her words reminded me why I rarely took enough time to notice such wonderful details, such as what she really looked like. I looked her square in the eyes and said, “And I think you should mind your own business.”

She frowned and crossed her arms under her breasts, which made Tigger do interesting things. “I’m only trying to help you...”

I took another sip of orange juice, trying desperately to get my mind off sex, especially where she was concerned. Something else I realized, something that bothered me almost as much as the fact that I found Faith attractive, was that she wasn’t upset that I had been staring at her chest rather than listening to her. Some of my girls, Leanne in particular, told me on several occasions how much they hated that. Others, such as Jordan, enjoyed using the power it gave them, especially with me. I didn’t know which way Faith felt about it, so I had to focus and keep my attention on her face and our conversation.

I shook my head and said, “No, you’re only trying to help you. You came here, asking for a place to stay while you search for a place of your own. You could have easily stayed in a hotel instead. The company that hired you might have redeemed the cost, but you chose to go this route because it would be cheaper for you and you wouldn’t have to chance they would stiff you. Against my better judgment, I agreed. Don’t make me regret my decision.”

Her jaw tightened and those full lips compressed into a tight line. “I’m not the one who hasn’t called home in over two months. I’m not the one running around like some kind of party animal while you should be studying for your classes. I’m not the one with women showing up at all hours of the day and night asking where you are.”

I considered replying just as childishly: She chose to go home, knowing our parents would try to convince her to stay, she wouldn’t really know what a party animal was if one walked up and sat on her lap, and if no one ever showed up looking for her, she must have been both lonely and frustrated at not having any friends. Instead, I chose to go with, “Since we never spoke to each other while you were in college, I don’t know what you did or did not do. So, I’ll thank you to stay out of my business.” She opened her mouth to argue more and I interrupted with, “Other than Katrina, who showed up?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.