Sibling Magus
Cast

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Cast - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

Previously on Sex Magus...

Jordan Krumm is based on the appearance of the model Jordan Carver. The character is 25 years old, with Gray blue eyes, and Light brown, curly, mid-back length hair. She’s Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 6” (1.68 m), and weighs 121 lbs. (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-35 in (102-61-89 cm) and her bust is 32I (81I).

New Magus: Jordan is a former Magus who accidentally woke Seth’s powers while she was attempting to tap his power in an experiment to free her own power from the Lockdown. In turn, she ended up giving Seth all of her power and is now both his Fonte and primary source of knowledge in the world of magic. Jordan has to convince Seth that his is a Magus and that sex is now an important part of his life.

Child Magus: Jordan helps Seth find more Fonti when Danielle gets sick. She also teaches him a few lesser spells and helps him to build his first Fetish.

Danielle Stone is based on the appearance of the model Danielle Riley. The character is 21 years old, with brown eyes, and redhead, wavy, shoulder length hair. She’s Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 7” (1.7 m), and weighs 110 lbs. (49.9 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-34 in (102-61-86 cm) and her bust is 30H (76H).

New Magus: Danielle was in a loveless and abusive marriage with Roger Stone. Infused with lust by Seth, she chose to leave her husband and became Seth’s Fonte by the end of the story.

Child Magus: Danielle continues to battle with Roger over the divorce. He’s taking everything, which is fine with her, but he’s also contesting paying alimony, which the state requires he pay since she doesn’t have a job and has asked for assistance (food stamps). Danielle continues to be loving and supportive of Seth as he looks for new Fonti so he doesn’t accidentally kill her or any of the other girls bound to him to feed his power.

Jana Perreira is based on the appearance of the model Jana Defi. The character is 27 years old, with brown eyes, and Black, straight, mid-back length hair. She’s Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 8” (1.73 m), and weighs 120 lbs. (54.43 kg). Her measurements are 38-25-35 in (97-64-89 cm) and her bust is 32G (81G).

New Magus: Jana manages the Vivre; a restaurant attached to a five star hotel in Arlington called The Selador. When Danielle showed up with Seth, Jana was upset because she had long wanted to be with Danielle, but always respected the redhead’s choice to remain loyal to her husband. However, Seth didn’t impress Jana and she let him know it. Unfortunately for her momentary attack, she fell prey to the impulses Seth’s Magus Initiation caused and followed him to the hotel room he was staying in. By the end of the story, she was Seth’s third Fonte.

Child Magus: Jana is aware of the dilemma Seth faces when Jordan tells her that Danielle is ill. In an effort to help Seth, and to prove to her girlfriend, Vanessa, that Seth really exists; she shows up at Seth’s new apartment with her girlfriend in tow and begs Seth to bind Vanessa too. After a couple of hours of fun with the two people she cares for most, Jana falls ill too.

Sammi Ashburn is based on the appearance of the model Danni Ashe. The character is 33 years old, with blue eyes, and blonde, wavy, mid-back length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 2” (1.57 m), and weighs 115 lbs. (52.16 kg). Her measurements are 39-23-38 in (99-58-97 cm) and her bust is 32G (81G).

Child Magus: Sammi needs a male model for her store’s new line of exotic male underwear, and she asks Seth to give it a try. She argues with an ex-partner about how she wants to run her shop and after throwing him out of her store, she ravages Seth in the Studio.

Milena Veltri is based on the appearance of the model Milena Velba. The character is 41 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, straight, shoulder length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 4” (1.63 m), and weighs 130 lbs. (58.97 kg). Her measurements are 48-35-37 in (122-89-94 cm) and her bust is 36J (91J).

Child Magus: Milena has been the property Manager at the apartment complex for almost ten years, and when she met Jordan, she was willing to let her have an apartment though she didn’t have a job or rental history. Milena never knew it but Jordan cast a spell on her to make her compliant regarding the apartment. When Jordan moved though, she wasn’t influenced by her anymore. However, Milena was instructed by Jordan to allow Seth to have the same apartment and the turnover in occupancy had the unintended effect of allowing Milena to be influenced by Seth instead. As a last instruction, Jordan arranged for Milena to give Seth a special house warming gift, which made Milena one of Seth’s Fonte. During a night cap, Seth finds out how desperate Milena is to have a baby.

Erica Carmichael is based on the appearance of the model Erica Campbell. The character is 30 years old, with blue eyes, and brunette, straight, shoulder length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 5” (1.65 m), and weighs 121 lbs. (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 38-25-36 in (97-64-91 cm) and her bust is 34D (86D).

Child Magus: As a student at the University of Texas at Arlington and studying Screenwriting, Erica shares Political Science with Seth. Erica is knocked over by Seth in PS. She’s in too much of a hurry to even offer her name at the time, but she sees him at work the next night and is bowled over by the effects of his Fetish. She drags him to the office with the promise of showing him how some software works, but in order to use it, she needs to make a video first, and Seth doesn’t argue with her choice in hardware. Erica is roommates with Leanne in Brazos House.

Leanne Carlton is based on the appearance of the model Leanne Crow. The character is 23 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, wavy, mid-back length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 7” (1.7 m), and weighs 140 lbs. (63.5 kg). Her measurements are 44-30-38 in (112-76-97 cm) and her bust is 34K (86K).

Child Magus: Leanne bumps into Seth going to English and asks to walk him to avoid another classmate, Neil. She sees Seth again the next night at work (Nicks N Picks) but her boss harasses her and she quits on the spot (something she had been tempted to do for over a week). Leanne enjoys talking to Seth and decides to fool around a little. Things get crazy when Seth attempts to bind her without his Fetish, but they remedy that with another round of sex, which takes her virginity. As a student at the University of Texas at Arlington, studying Business Management, Leanne shares English with Seth. She is roommates with Erica in Brazos House.

Vanessa Isabella is based on the appearance of the model Sexy Vanessa. The character is 24 years old, with hazel eyes, and blonde, straight, Waist length hair. She’s Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 3” (1.6 m), and weighs 107 lbs. (48.53 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-35 in (102-61-89 cm) and her bust is 32G (81G).

Child Magus: Vanessa knew how Jana felt about men though she never could get Jana to talk about it. After Seth’s Initiation, Vanessa noticed changes in Jana and believed (rightfully to a degree) that Jana was cheating on her. In a last ditch effort to save their relationship, Vanessa agreed to go with Jana and meet this other person.

Cassandra Dumont is based on the appearance of the model Cassandra (Porn Star). The character is 32 years old, with brown eyes, and blonde, curly, shoulder length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 5” (1.65 m), and weighs 125 lbs. (56.7 kg). Her measurements are 40-25-36 in (102-64-91 cm) and her bust is 34G (86G).

Child Magus: Seth and Cassandra (Known as Dumont at the beginning of the story) butt heads several times during class. However, when Seth finds out that she is punishing Katrina for Heisler, he rides to the rescue with unexpected results. Cassandra submits to his dominance, Katrina tells Seth that Cassandra is Heisler’s brother, and Seth thinks of a way to solve both of his problems.

Katrina Hannes is based on the appearance of the model Karina Hart. The character is 23 years old, with Green eyes, and brunette, straight, Waist length hair. She’s Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 5” (1.65 m), and weighs 134 lbs. (60.78 kg). Her measurements are 42-30-40 in (107-76-102 cm) and her bust is 34H (86H).

Child Magus: Katrina meets Seth in his Psychology class (she works as a Teacher’s Aide for Professor Dumont), but she doesn’t believe him when he claims to have slept with seven women in one week. However, she finds out firsthand what his sexual prowess is like. It’s too bad her master, Steven Heisler, won’t free her. She would love to give herself completely to Seth and show him just how much she’s willing to do.

And now, Sibling Magus...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.