Earthquake
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What would happen if there was a repeat of the New Madrid earthquake? And what if that earthquake was just the first of a series that encircles the world? This is the story of two teen boys who have to face that situation and lead the return of humanity to its rightful place on Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Violence  

Dammit, a girl who had just recently escaped from her slaver masters was the worst sort of a sign of trouble. I broke in to ask, "Please tell us your name?"

The girl turned back to Eli and asked, "Master, do I have your permission to speak to this other master?" Eli nodded, and she said, "Master, I don't know what you mean by a name, but most people just call me 'Slave 13' or 'Slut 13.'"

I answered, "Well, we will just have to find you a suitable name. But the first thing we will do is to find you something suitable to eat. Sue, please take this girl to the kitchen and feed her, but don't let her eat too much; otherwise, she could get very sick to her stomach."

Sue led the girl to the kitchen for something to eat, and everybody else headed back to bed. Unfortunately, I knew that I probably had had all of the sleep that I was going to get for a while, because I had to find out everything I could about this group of slavers that Slave 13 had run away from. I could feel a shooting war coming on, and I needed information fast so that I could hold a meeting with the whole community after breakfast. I expected to need a lot of help from Jess before this was over, but there was no need to rob him of sleep until I knew more about the situation.

I wandered toward the kitchen, but I did not enter. I wanted to hear what the girl might say when she didn't think a "master" could hear her. Sue was smart enough to get a lot of the information without alarming the girl, so I decided to wait for developments.

As I walked up, I heard Sue say, "You just sit down at the table and I will find you something to eat that should be easy on your stomach. I'll fix you a piece of toast while you are waiting. Aha, here are some leftover mashed potatoes that should not hurt you, but should fill your stomach well enough. I'll have them warmed up in just a minute or two in our microwave.

"In the meantime, while we are waiting, please tell me about the group you ran away from.

"Oh, good, the toast is ready. Be careful not to burn yourself. I think you should eat it dry."

The girl said, "Thank you for the food. Please tell me how I should address you. I don't know your rank, and I am used to talking only to women who are slaves like me."

"Just call me 'Sue.' We don't have slaves around here. Everybody is equal, and everybody works at whatever jobs need doing. My husband is one of the founders of our group, but he just goes by his name of Joe. He will want to talk to you later, but do not be afraid of him. Joe is a good man and tries to do his best to help anyone in trouble, and you certainly seem to fit that description."

"Okay, Sue, I'll try to remember all of that, but it will be hard to forget years of painful training.

"There are 14 masters in the gang I escaped from. I have seen bigger gangs from a distance, but we always hid from them. We only attacked small groups or single people that we might find.

"There were 17 female slaves when I ran away. I was number 13 and way down on the list of importance. I was never used for anything but sex, but the older slaves also did the usual sort of household jobs. Oh, I would run errands sometimes, but mostly my job was to be available whenever one of the masters wanted to relieve his sexual urges. I was usually fucked in my cunt, but sometimes I was fucked in my asshole. I was also called on for blowjobs, and I got to be the favorite slave for that.

"My asshole was really too small to be much fun for the fucker, but I ran away when I found out that I was going to be asshole fucked by all 14 masters, one right after the other. That would probably have killed me, and I didn't want to die no matter how miserable my life was as a sex slave."

She started to cry at that point, and Sue couldn't resist reaching out to hug the girl. That was probably the first honest affection the girl had received in years, and it was enough to cause a real outpouring of tears. Once the tears slowed down, Sue moved back, and the girl finished her piece of toast. About that time, the bell in the microwave oven went off, and Sue left the girl long enough to remove the mashed potatoes from the oven.

"Be careful, Dear. Those potatoes are going to be very hot for a few minutes. Would you like a glass of water to drink while you wait for them to cool enough to eat?"

"Oh, yes, please. I am thirsty, too, but I felt like I was more in need of food. I did get some water from the river to drink, but I couldn't find anything to eat since I ran away."

"Oh, my God, you have been drinking untreated water? We will have to watch you closely to make sure that you are not full of parasites!"

"What is untreated water? All I ever drank was river water. Was that the wrong thing to do?"

"Honey, there is no way to know the answer to that question. You may be fine or you may be a walking reservoir of bugs and worms. Our level of medicine is relatively primitive here, but we will take care of you as best we can.

"Oh, there's my husband. Come on in, Joe. Our guest was telling me something of her life before she found us."

"Hello, Young Lady. We are going to have to find a name for you pretty soon if you decide to stay with us. Please think about that and let us know as soon as you have come up with something you like."

"I think that I used to be called Angie before the earthquake. Is Angie alright with you?"

"Fine, Angie is a good name, and we will call you that until you decide you want to be called something else. Sue, what do you think of Angie as a name for our guest and potential citizen?"

"I think that it is a great name. Angie, we are glad to have you with us. Please be aware that you can stay as long as you like, and you can leave whenever you change your mind."

Angie started to cry again as heavily as before. "Oh, Sue, you and Joe are so good to me that I can't believe it. But what about the other people I saw: won't they want me to leave?"

I said, "Now, why would they do that?"

"The masters are surely chasing me, and they will kill you to get me back. Besides, you have so much good stuff here that they would want for themselves. Why, they might want to move in here and take over."

"Don't you worry about that, Angie. We have taken care of ourselves before against gangs who wanted to steal what we had. We have never lost yet, and I don't think that we will against your old crew. It would help, though, if you would tell me everything you know about them, their weapons, an how they fight. Tell me everything that you can remember, even if you don't think that it is important."

"Okay, Joe, but is it all right for me to eat while I talk? I am awfully hungry."

"Of course, Angie. In fact, you can wait until you finish eating before you talk if you want to."

"No, that's okay. There were 14 masters, er ... men, in the gang, and they were the only ones with weapons. Most of them used hunting rifles that they had found or taken from their victims, but two of them used shotguns. From the way they acted, I don't think that any of them were very good shots. It seemed to me that they just blasted away at the other side until one side or the other ran away. If they found one or two victims, they would all shoot a lot of bullets until they finally killed whoever it was that they were shooting at.

"That is really about all that I can tell you. The leader was named Mark. I can give you the other names if you want them, but Mark was the one who made all of the decisions. I think that, if you could kill him, all of the others would run away."

"Okay, Angie, that is enough to tell me what kind of group we are facing, and I am now less afraid of them than I was before you started talking. All of us, men and women, are good shots and not afraid to kill, so we certainly outnumber them in quality of fighters if not in quantity."

We continued to talk about inconsequential things until Angie had eaten all of the mashed potatoes. Sue took her to our home to spend the night in the guest room. I took a walk around the cave and up to the door to look outside. I figured that Sue had gotten Angie to bed so that it was okay for me to head home for a couple of hour's sleep. I was sorely tempted to wake up Jess and discuss the situation with him, but I didn't have the heart to disturb him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.