Earthquake
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would happen if there was a repeat of the New Madrid earthquake? And what if that earthquake was just the first of a series that encircles the world? This is the story of two teen boys who have to face that situation and lead the return of humanity to its rightful place on Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Violence  

All four of us climbed into Sue's boat and started downriver. When we went past St. Louis, we stayed as far to the east as we could, though there were problems finding a clear passage among the wrecks littering the river. We continued to travel until it got late in the day. At that time, we headed for the river bank to tie up for the night. We were torn about which side of the river we should camp on, and that question was answered by a small town we spotted on the east bank.

We never did find out the name; the town was not even marked on my map. We pulled in and tied up. Sue said that she knew how to shoot a pistol, so I gave her the .38, and Bill and I took our .22s. We were armed with hollow-point ammunition and were very good shots, so we thought that we were adequately armed.

The town was a wreck and empty, as far as we could tell. We found a small motel and decided to stay there for the night. They even had a small hotplate and coffee maker, so we got a warm supper. Both ran on bottled gas, so we did not have to worry about the non-existent electricity. We each took a room key to adjacent rooms and went to bed. I don't know what the rest did, but I took a shower, even though the water was cold.

I was in bed for about an hour when I heard a knock on my door. Shit! That scared me at first, but I calmed down and went to the door, but I took my rifle with me. It turned out that is was Sue wanting to join me. June had done the same with Bill.

Sue said that she just could not face a night alone after all that had happened today, and she hoped that I did not mind. What!?! Me mind? Look, I said that I was an All-American boy. I was not about to turn away a babe who wanted to share my bed. However, I was disappointed to find out that sharing my bed was all Sue wanted to do.

She lay down on my bed and put her pistol on the bedside table. I lay down behind her and spooned with her because that was what she wanted. The next morning, we were in essentially the same position, but my woody was pushing between her thighs and against her pussy. Also, my hand over her body was holding her breast. I would have been terribly embarrassed except that Sue was holding my hand in place on her breast with her own hand.

I woke up needing to piss, and Sue released my hand so that I could get up. However, she did ask me to return to her and to the same position when I finished pissing. You can bet that was the shortest time I ever spent in taking a morning piss! Both of us were sleeping nude, so I was delighted when she took my cock in her hand and jacked me enough to get me hard before she took it against her pussy between her thighs. She also pulled my hand to her breast. Sue sighed as if that was the best thing that could happen to her and went to sleep.

Shit, I had other things in mind! However, I was not going to rape Sue, so I settled for what I could get. To my surprise, I dropped off to sleep.

We all must have been much more tired than we had realized because we slept until about 10:00 AM. We got up and made a large breakfast from the rolls and what not that the motel had on hand for the complimentary breakfast. During and after breakfast, we decided to spend the day here and see what we could find that we might need on our trek.

One thing that made us happy was that there was a Wallmart in town. We, especially the girls, stocked up on clothes. We had no idea how long we were going to have to travel, and we sure did not have time to wash clothes.

We found a sporting goods store and picked up camping supplies: tents, MREs, and sleeping bags, among other things. With two boats, we had plenty of room. Bill had the bright idea of taking a look at the storeroom, and we found a gold mine of items that were probably illegal, but very useful for us. We found four 9mm Glock automatic pistols with spare magazines and hollow-point ammunition. All four of us took a pistol, extra magazines, and plenty of ammunition. We even found an AK-47 knock off and extra 30-round magazines for it, along with ammunition. After our meeting with Sam, we did not want to take any chances.

Normally, none of us would have engaged in the outright theft that we were doing, but we feared for our lives and were not going to let legal details get us killed! Before we left town, all of us fired the new guns to get familiar with them, and it was a good thing that we did.

We spent another night in the motel, but still no fucking. Sue and I did make out to some extent: about what I had done on dates with high school girls. I was going to let Sue set the schedule for sex.

We were back on the river by 8:00 AM and feeling pretty good about ourselves. Most of the excitement on this part of the trip was watching out for sunken vessels that could harm or sink us. June was the only one who was not skilled at handling the boat, so Sue, Bill, and I swapped off the driving chores. We still made some time for June to learn because there was a good chance that she would have to spell one of us before our trip was over. However, at the moment, June was our lookout for any kind of trouble.

The next night, we had to camp out because we could not find a town that was not burned to the ground. We pitched the two tents, and the sleeping arrangements were the same as we'd had in the motel. Sue and I shared the sleeping facilities, but there was no sex. I was a little envious of Bill because I thought I could hear sounds of such activity coming from the other tent. Oh, well, I figured that my time would come.

The next day was a bit more exciting because we met our first gang of river pirates. I had been kind of expecting them before we got to Cairo, but I also hoped that I would be wrong. Well, no chance of that. We were having to weave our way among two lines of barges that had run into each other and we were not as alert for pirates as we should have been. That was partly because we figured that we didn't have anything that any pirates could want. Idiotically, we had not factored in the fact that there two very good looking girls in our boat.

The first thing we knew of the pirates was June's shout. She pointed out two speedboats converging on us at a speed that made it certain that they knew exactly where the underwater snags were to be found. Sue was driving at the moment, and Bill grabbed up the AK-47 knockoff. We received a couple of pistol shots in our direction to let us know what the other guys had in mind. They missed, but Bill chambered a round and let fly with a burst on full automatic at the boat approaching us from the front.

He was able to cut down the shooter, but not the driver. However, Bill's next burst hit the engine and it died immediately. The driver began to shoot at us with his pistol, and he did crease my left arm. Man, that hurt! It did not incapacitate me, but it sure made me mad. As carefully as I could aim with two hands holding the pistol, I fired three rounds at the bastard who had shot me. At least one of the bullets hit him in the chest, and those hollow-point slugs at close range do a tremendous amount of damage.

Now it was time to pay attention to the pirate chasing us, but he had already swung away after he saw what we had done to his friends. Bill must have been pissed off, too, because he fired a long burst at the other boat. I don't know what he hit, but the damned boat blew up! That was almost an anticlimax to our gun battle, but it was a spectacular anticlimax.

We turned back to our main job of navigating among the wrecks and breathed easier because we had gotten off so easily. I was the only one wounded, and my wound was hardly worth that appellation. Nevertheless, Bill did treat it with what we had. He had picked up a bottle of vodka to substitute for alcohol to clean wounds, and that was what he used on me. My God! The vodka treatment hurt more than did the bullet. Fortunately, the pain did not last long, and the bandage Bill applied was professionally done, so I really had nothing to complain about.

By the way, we had raided a drug store's pharmacy section for painkillers and antiseptics, as well as bandages. Bill was well equipped to treat any of us short of a requirement for surgery.

We were pretty cocky after having defeated the pirates, but I wondered what might happen if we were attacked by a larger group of them. Shotguns finally occurred to me, and we went hunting for shotguns at the next empty town we found. Shotguns were easy to find. I suppose that most people don't realize just how lethal a shotgun can be. The common practice of shooting birds with a shotgun had probably caused the idea that a human can't be killed by a shotgun. Well, just ask the Army or Marines about that.

By our third try, we had picked up four semiautomatic shotguns in 12 and 16-gauge. The women just could not abide the recoil from the 12-gaugers, but they could manage the smaller 16-gauge guns. We picked up a case of shells in each size, and we went for #3 buckshot because of the high number of pellets in the shell. The .25-inch diameter of the pellet is large enough to cause significant pain, and 18 pellets in a shell help to insure a hit. Anyway, that was what we picked after reading a pamphlet on the subject. Killing was not our prime purpose: disabling was.

We found another motel to spend the night, and we did the usual pairing in the rooms. We had all gotten attuned to cold showers, so that part of our problem was solved. We still were without electricity, but we were always able to find enough candles to alleviate that problem.

Sue and I had progressed to the point of showering together. On this night, she kissed me on the lips and then sank to her knees in the shower. The next thing I knew, her lips were wrapped around my cock and I was getting a blowjob. I was always hard when I was naked with Sue, so I was ready when she took me into her mouth. This was not an expert blowjob, but, as the saying goes, there is no such thing as a bad blow job! Sue took me all the way to an orgasm and she swallowed my jizz. She had to grab me to keep me from falling as a result of that blowjob. I have never had one that I enjoyed more!

We dried off, and I led her to the bed. I pushed her onto her back and kissed her on her mouth before sliding down in the bed between her legs and treating her to the best stint of cunnilingus that I could manage. I may not be an expert on that subject, but I have had some practice, and I have never had a complaint. Sue orgasmed rather vigorously, pulled me up for a kiss, followed by more kisses. That was a far as we went that night with the sex, but we both slept very well that night.

The next morning after breakfast, and breakfast was on us this time because the rolls and such had begun to mold. The girls came up with a good breakfast from what they could find to work with, and the instant coffee was as good as it ever was.

We were getting closer to Cairo, and Sue was soon going to have to make a decision about what she did when we got there. We had all discussed the question, but had deferred the answer until later. I noticed though that Sue was getting kind of antsy. I wondered what was on her mind, but I was afraid of what I would hear as an answer. Frankly, I didn't know if I was in love with Sue, but I did know that I was dreading the thought of her leaving me.

We had now got into the habit of carrying our shotguns and our pistols with us whenever we set foot on land. Sue's boat had a large fuel tank for the motor, and we had been able to nurse quite a few miles out of it by mostly traveling slowly, just fast enough to maintain steerage. However, we had reached the point where we absolutely needed more fuel.

We had found a battery-powered pump that we could use to draw gas from a storage tank. Our concern was in getting "white" gas without the additives for our temperamental boat engines. The only reliable place for that was at a marina, and we had finally tied up at one to refuel. As usual, there were no people and no electricity at the marina, but there was the proper gasoline and oil. This was a four-stroke engine, but it still needed oil, so we planned to pick up both at this stop.

We set up and began the pumping of the gas into the storage tank on the boat. Bill stayed to supervise that while the two girls and I went after the oil. We had assumed that it would be in quart cans or similar packaging, so all of us were going to be necessary to have enough hands to carry what we needed.

We were inside the small sales shop where the oil was kept when we heard voices outside. That couldn't be Bill, so we immediately went on alert. We put the oil cans down and took up our shotguns. There were at least four men in the gang outside, and there might be more. I had the girls kneel down at the windows looking toward the dock, and I took the door.

Bill could be easily seen at the dock shutting down the pump and getting it ready to return to the boat. That was when we saw six men sneaking toward him. They were carrying a variety of guns; all of them were hunting style. One of them raised his gun as if to shoot Bill, and June reacted. She did the smart thing and fired through the glass instead of taking the time to break it the way they do in the movies.

Some of her pellets may have been deflected by the glass, but enough struck the man about to shoot Bill that he dropped his rifle and fell to the ground. Well, there was nothing for it, but Sue and I started shooting. We showed immediately the advantage of a semiautomatic weapon. Having to pause to reload can give your opponent time to get off a shot of his own, but having the weapon reload itself saves a lot of that time. We were not the expert shooters that we would like to be, but with three shotguns firing a total of 15 rounds, we had no problem eliminating the six men who were a threat to us. We took the time to reload before we left the building.

Bill had hit the deck as soon as the first shot was fired, so he was in no real danger unless one of us shot him by accident. Hey, wait a minute: maybe he was not as safe as he would like to be!

I stepped out the door and spied a man running away. I don't know for sure why I did it, but I guess that I was still pumped full of adrenalin. I fired a shot at him and wounded him so bad that he fell and his gun went flying. I do foolish things at times, and this was one of them, but I ran up to the man to make sure that he was dead.

Well, he wasn't, but he was so close to being dead that it made little difference to anybody but him. I pointed my shotgun at his gut and asked him, "Why the fuck did you people try to kill us?"

"Hell, I don't know for sure, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. We saw the fellow at the dock, and we thought that he was alone, so it was seven to one. Them odds is kind of hard to beat, so we planned for some easy pickings. Y'all sure got the best of us, and I still don't know how y'all did it.

"Three of us were in the office when you people showed up. You just never saw us, but that's what you get for being careless."

"I guess I could say the same thing about you." That was when he whipped out a pistol and aimed it at me. I never hesitated. I put all 18 buckshot into his gut and blew him in half.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.