Accidental Attraction
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Kaffir

Eleanor did all the preliminary preparations and then helped Reg into the shower where once more they stood, this time under the cascade, with their arms around each other.

"Reg darling, would it be all right if I washed you?"

"Oh, Eleanor my sweet, yes please."

Her face lit up. She turned off the water and began to soap his back and his bottom. Then, putting the soap down, she started to wash him. It was more like a gentle caress and Reg groaned with pleasure. When she reached his bottom and started to knead that as well the groan grew louder until her fingers delved into his crack when he involuntarily clenched his cheeks for a moment.

"Oh God!"

He held her to him and his erection pressed into her tummy.

She did not have the heart to stop but kept going for another couple of minutes.

"Turn round," she said softly and, when he silently obeyed, soaped his front. As she started to 'wash' him the groans began once more, rising slightly as she paid special attention to his nipples. When she reached his groin they stopped and she could feel him hold his breath as she fondled him. It came out with a whoosh as she started to masturbate him.

"Eleanor! Eleanor! Darling! You'll make me come!"

"Good!" She began to mash her breasts against his back.

The groans were replaced by a growl and with a final roar he came.

After a long pause Eleanor turned the water on again to rinse Reg off. Neither said a word until she turned the water off.

"There's not enough room for me to kneel and wash your legs," she announced, "so face the back wall."

He obeyed without a word and, picking up the soap, she stepped out onto the bathmat and knelt. She washed his legs and then ordered him to turn round.

His erection had subsided and she took his member in her hand. "Are you sure you're clean?" she asked it. She licked the end. Reg yelped. "You'll do."

She stepped back into the shower and started the water. Reg's arms went round her and hers went round his waist as she smiled up at him.

"Did you enjoy that, my darling?" she asked.

"Oh Eleanor, my beautiful angel, did I ever!"

"Do you want to do me now?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Really?"

"Please."

"You bet!"

It was almost a repeat performance except that he was unable to spend as much time on her pussy as either of them would have liked because he was holding his breath.

After they had dried each other Eleanor took his face in her hands. "I love you, Reginald Woolstencroft, with all my being. I'm yours for ever, my precious darling."

His hands went to her head and he gazed earnestly into her eyes before very gently kissing them, the tip of her nose and finally her lips.

"And I'm yours," he whispered, "completely, totally and helplessly. I love you, love you, love you."

Their arms went round each other and they clung together fiercely. In the end they drew apart.

"I long to make love with you," she said. "I've started on the pill but we're going to have to wait another couple of weeks 'cos I'm not going to have any blooming condom between us."

"You don't want to wait until we're married?"

She shook her head. "I can't. I love you too much."

She pulled his head down and kissed him lovingly.

"Come on, my darling. I'm hungry."

As they were getting dressed Reg said, "Why don't we drive out a little way and I'll buy you a pub lunch then you can give me a thank you kiss."

Eleanor smiled delightedly at him. "You really are full of bright ideas, my clever man. Why don't we indeed?"

"I've just had another bright idea," he replied nonchalantly.

"What?"

"That you give me a bright idea kiss."

"Why don't I? Two for two bright ideas."

She suited the action to the words. Reg held on to her and gave her a kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"A thank you for kissing me kiss."

She smacked his cheek gently. "Poop! My poop! My best beloved poop but don't think you're getting another one from me or we'll never get out for lunch."

Reg put on his best spaniel look and she got the giggles but gave him a quick peck before dragging him towards the door.

"Please, miss, I've had another idea."

"What?"

"I think Ray would appreciate a call to say that I will be in tomorrow."

"After lunch. My tummy's rumbling and I haven't got time to give you a good idea kiss now."

"Oh well," he said dolefully.

She smacked his bottom. "Cheer up, my poop. You'll enjoy the suspense. Come on."

"Where?"

To lunch, my poop!"

"Where?"

"My village. It's got a nice pub."

"That sounds a good idea."

She had managed to get him as far as the car. "Does that mean I get a sound kiss?"

He gave a shout of happy laughter as he got in. "Very sound and probably a sound smack on the bot for cheek."

"Ooh, my masterful man!"

They both exploded but shortly afterwards Eleanor was able to drive off and the ten minute journey was silent. Each of them was so happy that there was now no need to speak, for the moment at any rate.

When they had parked and undone their seatbelts Reg reached out, pulled her towards him and gave her a sound kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked, her eyes dancing.

"Love and because I won't be able to do it again until after lunch."

Her eyes softened. "My precious poop," she whispered and flung herself out of the car before it could become a major session. She took his hand though and held it tightly as they walked in.

Neither had a huge lunch. They both had a thick and delicious vegetable soup followed, in Eleanor's case by scampi and in Reg's by a cheese and bacon ploughman's. They talked almost non-stop with much laughter. They were not just completely in love. They were also completely in tune.

Reg spoke to Ray when they arrived home. The latter voiced his appreciation.

"Eleanor tells me we're going to be sharing an office. Thanks."

"I'll still be expecting some work out of you. Lovey-dovey on the premises is strictly frowned upon."

"Yes, sir!"

They both laughed as Eleanor stifled hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.