Grace Jensen Debauched - Cover

Grace Jensen Debauched

Copyright© 2013 by Tomken

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twins Angie and Andy gently lead their mother down the slippery slope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Angie cautiously crawled into bed, pulling up the covers. She gently spooned up behind her mother.

"What are you doing?" Grace asked softly, still on her side facing away from her uninvited guest.

"Don't worry," Angie quietly chuckled, "I'm not trying to get into your panties."

"I don't have any panties," Grace replied.

"Neither do I. I'm not putting the move on you, Mom. There's more to intimacy than sweating and grunting and bodily fluids. I thought you deserved a tiny bit of intimacy. Don't you miss being touched? Let me cuddle up behind you, Mom. Enjoy the feel of me at your back, and then go back to sleep."

Grace was quiet for a time. "That was very nice of you, Angel. It does feel nice to have you next to me. I love you very much."

"I love you, too, Mom."


Grace awoke several times during the night. Unaccustomed to another person in bed with her after such a long time, at first it took her a moment to remember that it was Angie beside her. Later, it was only Angie's abrupt movements that awakened her. Angie also was not used to sleeping with anyone else.

Grace realized that she had spooned up behind her daughter. Angie had been right. She did appreciate the feel of her bare skin against Angie's bare back and legs. She gently stroked Angie's thigh before falling back to sleep.


The sunlight told Grace that it was morning. Grace loved the weekend. Weekday mornings started with the blare of her alarm clock and continued with her lonely pre-dawn ritual, preparing for work. On weekend mornings, she could languish in bed for as long as she wanted. Her internal clock caused her to wake long before her teenage children.

Remembering that she had company in her bed, Grace rolled over to face her daughter. Angie's sandy-colored hair had fallen into her face. Grace used a finger to push the hair away, taking care not to disturb Angie's sleep. She could not resist a feather-light stroke along Angie's exposed upper arm. Too light, perhaps -- Angie rolled onto her back, moving her arm to her side and exposing her budding breasts. Grace quickly withdrew her hand.

Hoping not to further disturb her daughter, she settled herself on her pillow and took in the visage of her bedmate. Angie's face was completely relaxed and her lips were slightly parted. Such a beautiful child, Grace thought to herself. No, no longer a child -- Angie was already a young woman. She took in the puffy areolae of Angie's exposed breasts, which stood proud, not yet mature enough to shift as she lay on her back.

Weekend mornings were Grace's time to take care of 'personal business'. She could be sure that soundly sleeping Andy and Angie would not hear -- much less see -- as she pleasured herself. Yes, she sometimes jilled herself in the bath, but being concerned about the kids hearing her detracted from her satisfaction. On Saturday and Sunday mornings, she seldom missed the opportunity to enjoy a powerful orgasm.

The desire was immediately rejected. Angie was right there, for god's sake! But the thought would not go away. The enormity of the risk frightened and aroused her at the same time. She tried to simply luxuriate in her bed. Her naughty and outrageous thoughts preyed upon her as she watched the sleeping young beauty beside her, exposed nipples hard in the cool air. Grace remembered when her own breasts had been like that, so long ago. She suppressed the urge to touch them, to compare the feel with her own mature breasts. Her 'tits', she told herself. Grace lay on her side, her right hand on her hip as her left hand softly caressed her right arm. She became aware of her left arm passing over her tits as she stroked her arm. She felt her own nipples harden.

Grace's eyes settled on Angie's parted lips. Unbidden, in her mind's eye she saw Angie's lips glistening with Andy's spend, tiny strands of clear liquid stretched between her lips. Grace squeezed her eyes tightly closed as she tried valiantly to drive the image from her mind. She felt the rush of fluid in her own pussy. She turned her face into her pillow in a futile attempt to suppress a moan of desire.

She could not breathe with her face pressed into her pillow. She lifted her head and drew a deep breath through her nose, trying to calm herself. Angie chose that moment to turn onto her side. Grace instinctively turned in the same direction. Angie was now at her back but not touching her.

She felt the slick of copious juice on her thighs. With a stab of fear, she imagined Angie waking to find a wet spot on the bed where her mother had lain. Grace's hand shot between her legs, cupping her lips in a vain attempt at damage control. A shock of pleasure coursed throughout her body and she knew that her battle was lost -- she would crash into orgasm, one way or the other. As she held herself rigidly motionless, she weighed whether the risk of awakening Angie was greater if she crawled out of bed or stayed.

The warmth and comfort of her bed won out. Her only viable alternative, sitting on her toilet in what would be an echo chamber, repulsed her. She clung to the idea of plausible deniability should Angie wake. She could only go slowly, suppressing her spasms and vocalizations as best she could, hoping that Angie would sleep through the episode. She lay still, trying to manage her pulse and breathing even as it dawned on her that she was about to do the exact opposite, to force her pulse and breath to skyrocket as she pleasured herself.

She began slowly and gently to explore her most private place with her fingers, even as she concentrated on any sound or movement she might detect from Angie. Knowing that the session would be long and slow, she let the fingers of her other hand apply feather light touches around and between her breasts. Her aching nipples would have to suffer with anticipation while her passion built.

The glacial pace was excruciating. The pressure built within her but she could not feel the beginnings of a crest. She wanted desperately to strum her clit as she pounded her fingers deeply inside herself. She concentrated on her breathing -- slowly out, deeply in, before clamping her throat shut to bottle up her groans and whimpers. Despite her efforts to remain perfectly still, small electric shocks jolted her body. A wave of panic swept over her, knowing that the orgasm she so desperately sought would be more powerful than any she had had for a very long time. Helplessly, she continued. At last, she began to close in on her goal.

She felt a hand on her arm as Angie cuddled up behind her, felt the points of Angie's nipples on her back, felt her ass in Angie's crotch. She was paralyzed with fear. She felt Angie's face close with her ear. "Don't stop," Angie whispered.

Grace was frozen, completely motionless. She could not even let her breath out. "I won't tell Mom," Angie whispered, "I promise." Angie suppressed a giggle at her joke. Still Grace was petrified. The seconds stretched out. "I already know that you have a sex drive," Angie softly continued. "I already know what you're doing. There's no taking that back. The damage is done. Don't stop."

Tears began to run on Grace's face, over the bridge of her nose and down onto the bed. "Have I ruined your fantasy?" Angie whispered lightly as she began feather-light kisses on Grace's neck. "Let me spin you a new one. Close your eyes."

As much as she wanted to, Angie was careful not to touch her mother any further. She was unwilling to push any faster than her mother could tolerate. But she was not about to waste this opportunity, not about to let a powerful orgasm escape her mother's grasp. Softly, slowly she began, "Feel your thighs squeeze on my ears. Feel the point of my tongue between your lips as I scoop up your nectar. Feel it circle your clit. Feel the agony when I won't touch it."

Grace shuddered. Angie felt Grace's hips begin to move, if only a little. "Feel the flat of my tongue lick from bottom to top, right up your lips, right across your hard clit." Grace's body shuddered to that thought. "Feel the point of my tongue circle right around your clit, denying the attention it so desperately needs." Now could be heard the unmistakable sound of fingers moving in the swamp between Grace's legs.

Angie was quiet as her planted thought preyed upon her mother's mind. She used the time to lick and nibble Grace's ear lobe and neck. "You're still spooned up, aren't you?" Angie added. She emphasized the thought by pressing the lower half of her body against her mother. "Look down between your legs. Let your eyes lock onto mine, the bottom half of my face buried in your twat." That got a strong reaction from Grace. "I guide the hard cock to slide between your thighs. When I let it go, feel it slap into the gash between your lips. When I push on it, feel it spread your pussy lips apart. The tip is so close to your clit, I have to lick them both at once."

Angie paused to let that word picture weigh on her mother. "Lift your arm," she whispered. "Invite attention to your breast." With a whimper, Grace raised her elbow. Angie ran her hand beneath Grace's uplifted arm, cupping and gently squeezing Grace's breast. Angie knew that Grace was close. Feather-light caresses would wait for another time.

"But you need that cock inside, don't you?" Angie cooed into Grace's ear. "Here, let me guide him to your entrance. Feel the tip part your lips on its way home. Ahhh, feel the head right there, right where it needs to be. Push back against him. Take him inside you. Feel the helmet part your cunt lips and begin to enter your most secret place. Oh, but I'm so mean! I'm still holding him. I still have my hand wrapped around his cock. He's only a little way in! You want him, but you're pushing against my hand. I'm teasing your clit with my tongue and denying your pleasure with my hand. There, let me move my hand down a bit. Let more of his cock into you. Not enough? You want more? Here's a little more. You want it all, don't you? Feel the aching emptiness in your core!" Grace had embraced Angie's fantasy completely. She whimpered and whined while her body fairly vibrated.

Now Angie's voice was soft but fierce. "Feel me lash your clit unmercifully. Feel my hand yanked away. Drive him deeply into you, all the way to the hilt. YES!!" Angie at that moment pinched Grace's nipple as hard as she could.

Grace went wild! Grace's throat was momentarily clamped shut. Angie knew the shriek would shatter windows. She did the only thing she could think of: she shoved her tongue as deeply into Grace's mouth as she could, her steadying hands clamped onto her mother's jaw. Grace's body thrashed and quaked like a marionette being shaken by an angry child. Angie had never witnessed such a powerful orgasm. It kept going and going.

As the orgasm tapered off, Angie turned Grace toward herself and wrapped her mother in a hug. Their legs intertwined. Grace's body quaked through small aftershocks. Grace's body was slick with sweat. Angie could feel Grace's pounding heart. She could hear her ragged breath. Grace's head rested on Angie's shoulder so she could gulp air freely. This put Angie's face, her lips, along Grace's neck and shoulder.

Nothing was said. Angie gently stroked her mother's arm and back. Grace's breathing and pulse slowly returned to normal. Angie realized that the movements she felt were not from the orgasm. Grace was silently crying, her sobs wracking her body. Angie squeezed her mother to herself and felt Grace respond with her own fierce hug that she kept up for a long time. As Grace relaxed her embrace, she began to caress Angie from her head all the way down and over her ass. Angie liked Andy's caresses. She also loved the feel of her mother's hand on her skin. Angie responded with kisses along Grace's shoulder, up her neck. Grace moved her head and her lips found Angie's. The long kiss was tender and loving. Angie did not risk opening her mouth, not this time. Grace's kisses were hungry, needy, but not meant to heighten their passion. The episode was over. Angie wondered whether the kisses were a wordless 'thank you' from her mother.

The kisses wound down and the two remained entwined and gently caressing each other. "I'm sorry, Mom," Angie whispered. When Grace did not respond, she continued. "I really only wanted to offer you some physical affection and comfort. I should have realized that weekend mornings are the only time you can lay in bed with complete privacy. I didn't mean to intrude. I didn't mean to make it so upsetting for you."

"I know, Angel," Grace replied without making eye contact. "It's all right." They were silent for a time before Grace quietly added, "You sure can spin up a fantasy!"

Angie was only partly successful in suppressing her giggle. "I meant not to touch you beyond spooning up behind you. Even spooning goes farther than ever before. I don't want to pressure you, Mom. I didn't want to go any further than spooning. Instead, I pinched your nipple as hard as I could." She giggled again. She found Grace's hand and pressed it into her own breast. "You can pay me back if you want."

Grace opened her eyes and looked deeply into Angie's. She cupped and caressed her daughter's still-budding breast before rolling the nipple between her thumb and finger. Angie shuddered in pleasure. Grace began a long, soft kiss that morphed into both of them licking and nibbling the other's lips. Their tongues met but the kiss did not deepen. They broke off with a series of short, loving kisses.

Angie lifted Grace's hand from her breast and brought it to her own mouth. As she watched her mother intently, she proceeded to lick and suck every bit of her hand. After registering the briefest shock, Grace's face showed love and contentment. "You taste good, Mom," Angie whispered. "Can I have some more?" Grace hesitated before reaching between her thighs to scoop her nectar.

Angie lay still, her eyes still locked onto her mother's. Grace brought her hand back up and, after realizing that Angie was not going to help her, she fed her fingers into Angie's mouth. When she withdrew her hand, Angie smiled and said, "I love you, Mom." They kissed again.

"I'm not going to join you in your bed again unless you invite me. I want to be with you, but I want to know that I'm welcome. Meanwhile, I will share my bed with you any time you want." She smiled. Grace nodded in understanding.


After that, Angie always made a point of greeting her mother when she arrived home from work. The greeting always included a warm, loving embrace and a kiss. Sometimes the kiss was chaste, sometimes playful and impudent, and occasionally deep and passionate. Angie usually let her mom decide which.

Every now and then, Andy would also come out to join them. He never made any indication one way or the other how he felt about the show of affection between his sister and his mother. He did not seem to want much affection for himself, settling for an occasional greeting hug and kiss on the cheek from his mom before he withdrew to his bedroom.

Angie made a habit of putting away groceries, sometimes a sweater and her mother's purse while Grace retired to change clothes. If Grace had accepted Angie's offer of a beverage, then it would be waiting for her on the kitchen counter when she emerged from her bedroom. Angie thought she was becoming adept at divining whether her mother wanted her company or some alone time.


"You know my virginity belongs to you," Angie softly said as she and Andy cuddled, enjoying the afterglow of their intimacy. Her words were interspersed with soft and loving kisses. "Your virginity belongs to Mom." More kisses. "She knows that, too. I think she has come around to acceptance, but she is afraid." More kisses. "You have to be very careful not to scare her any more." Kisses. "You have to wait for her to come to you. You have to ... you have to not even try anything more than what she's offered. Don't let your words, don't let your expression, don't let your body ask for more than she has freely offered. At the same time, what she offers, you have to take. Do you understand?"

Andy's eyes were locked with his sister's, his expression one of love and tenderness. He nodded his understanding.


Angie had to pass Grace's recliner on her way into or out of the family room. More often than not, she stopped and collected a kiss from her mother. Over time, they became increasingly comfortable that intimate kissing was a benefit to them both, an affirmation of their love. Angie wondered if the kisses might be like those shared by a long-married couple.

As with the kisses exchanged when they greeted, some kisses were chaste, some playful and teasing. A little tongue wrestling was not uncommon. Every once in a while, a kiss would devolve into a serious bout of tonsil hockey that left them both breathless.


"We bought you a present, Mom," Angie chirped one afternoon. The neatly wrapped box sat on the kitchen counter.

"What for?" asked Grace. "It isn't my birthday. It isn't Christmas. It isn't Mother's Day."

Andy had arrived in the doorway into the kitchen to watch the exchange. "Call it your un-birthday," he said with a smirk. "We thought you deserved a present."

Grace smiled brightly at each of the twins. Angie took her purse and sweater and urged her mother to open the present. As always, Grace gently removed the ribbon and carefully opened the wrapping. Inside the box, Grace found three cotton nightshirts. Each was white except for the yoke and short sleeves. One was blue, one was red and one was green.

Grace smiled at Angie and said, "Thank you both. These are very nice. But you know I don't wear a nightshirt or pajamas. What did you have in mind?"

Angie giggled. "They're to wear around the house, Mom. You can wear them after work and on weekends. They're really comfortable. They're longer than mine, very modest. Will you try one?"

"What about... ?" and Grace motioned to her breasts with her hand.

"You have boobs, Mom," answered Angie with some exasperation. "I'm glad you've become somewhat comfortable going without a bra around the house. I wish you'd be proud of your nipples instead of embarrassed. Andy doesn't gawk. I don't comment. Get over it, Mom. Be proud that you're a beautiful woman. Use your opportunities to show off your beauty."

With a doubtful expression, Grace retired to her room. Andy followed, headed for his own bedroom. Angie busied herself with glasses of iced tea for her mom and herself. Grace soon emerged, wearing the green nightshirt.

"It is pretty comfortable," Grace allowed. She modeled the nightshirt for Angie. The hem came down to within a couple of inches above her knees, hardly shorter than her skirts. The top was neither so tight nor so sheer as to make her uncomfortable.

Grace began to wear the nightshirts, at first because they were a present from the twins. It did not take long for her to discover that she liked them a lot, and wore them every chance she had.


Angie was true to her word, and did not return to her mother's bed. Grace realized that she missed having a body next to her. Even the weekend early morning ritual was no longer completely satisfying. Still, Grace resisted Angie's invitation.

Finally, very late on a Friday night, Grace just could not crawl back into bed alone. She started to reach for her nightshirt, but paused. The twins were sound asleep at this hour of the night. She decided not to dress for such a short trip, since she would not need it in Angie's bed. It was something of a thrill to navigate her way into Angie's room naked, no matter that it was dark and the twins were asleep.

Grace stood at the side of Angie's bed, taking in the scene and wondering whether she really was going to do it. Angie was on her side, facing away from her. Grace gently slipped in and under the covers. When she was satisfied that she had not disturbed her daughter, she carefully scooted in to spoon. The feel of skin on skin was wonderful. Resisting the urge to stroke and caress her daughter, she placed her hand on Angie's hip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.