Grace Jensen Debauched - Cover

Grace Jensen Debauched

Copyright© 2013 by Tomken

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twins Angie and Andy gently lead their mother down the slippery slope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"I'll get it," Grace said loudly in response to the doorbell. She opened the door to find Sergeant Bill McGraw and a captain who she did not know. Both were wearing dress green uniforms.

Bill and Sandy McGraw were among their closest friends. Looking Bill in the eye, she said, "This isn't a social call, is it Bill?"

Sergeant McGraw sadly shook his head. "This is Captain Michael Albertson, Mrs. Jensen."

Bill's use of the formal name brought a wave of terror to Grace. She covered her mouth with her hand lest she cry out. Her face registered panic and fear.

"May we come in?"

"Of course," she said as she opened the door wider and let them pass. She closed the door and turned to face them. Bill's demeanor expressed deep sorrow. The captain was extremely uncomfortable. "I guess I know why you're here. Is he dead, or injured?"

"There was a firefight," Bill began. He let his words hang in the air. Grace's tears flowed freely and she held herself still and willed herself upright. She began to sob silently so she could hear Bill's words. "Jack didn't make it," was all he said. Grace turned away from the men, her sobs silently wracking her body.


Time passed in a blur. The parade of well-meaning friends and neighbors seemed never to cease. Food and more food was brought until there was no more room to store it. Flower arrangements crowded every horizontal surface of the Jensen home. Rather than consoling, the relentless stream of visitors forced mother and twins to put on a public show of stoic strength. It was only when the last of the visitors was gone each night that the three could openly weep in each other's arms.

The eleven-year-old twins, Andy and Angie, turned mainly to each other for comfort and solace. The twins had always been inseparable. The death of their father only made the bond between them stronger. They took strength from their mother, and did their best to soothe her. The already strong family bond was deepened in all three.

Like a bad dream that would not end, events and traumas seemed to batter the family relentlessly. Family members descended from every direction. Grace and the twins went to Dover Air Force Base to meet Jack's coffin. The funeral was held in the town Jack and Grace grew up in. A service was conducted at the base. The twins finally went back to school but could not shake their daze. Grace found it surreal trying to go back to work.


Living in the town near the base became burdensome. It seemed that everywhere they went, there were people who knew what had happened and were sympathetic. Solace and support were all well and good, but Grace and the twins needed to get on with their lives.

When the school year ended, the family moved back to Grace and Jack's hometown. The twins were glad to have both sets of grandparents nearby. Grace was glad to be there, too -- at first. The small town residents were every bit as sympathetic as their old military friends and neighbors had been. Before Thanksgiving arrived, both Grace and the twins realized that moving back to the old hometown had been a bad idea. Together, they searched for a new city or town to make into their home. After much research and much discussion, they settled on a place that was sunny and warm all year long.

The early part of December was devoted to saying goodbye to grandparents and other family, as well as friends and recent acquaintances. Christmas break was spent first packing and then moving over a thousand miles south.


"Well, this is novel."

"Hi Mom," said Andy. "You're home early!" It was all he could do to resist bolting from his chair.

"I sure am," snarled Grace. "I wonder who's more surprised?"

"Oh, hi Mom," said Angie nonchalantly. She was sprawled out on her brother's bed, doing her homework. Andy was at this computer, typing from a handwritten draft. This would have been an idyllic scene, except that the twins were naked.

Grace made an exaggerated sniff from the doorway, where she stood. "This room smells fresh enough. I suppose your room won't smell quite so fresh?" she asked, looking at Angie. "I know you two are close. I have to draw the line at incest."

Angie closed her book and sat up. "I still have my hymen, Mom," she said in an exasperated tone. "Would you like to see it?"

"No, I believe you. I hope you keep it intact for a good long time," said Grace. "May I ask a silly question? Why don't you have any clothes on?"

"We may as well have this talk now," sighed Angie. "We've been meaning to do this, but we couldn't bring ourselves to get it started." She turned to Andy. "Come sit with me on the bed. Let Mom have your chair." He promptly moved and sat on the bed, none too close to Angie and away from his recently vacated chair. Unlike his sister, he put some effort into concealing his crotch. That worked until he sprouted an erection. He tried his best to casually conceal his problem, to little effect.

Angie turned her attention to her mother. After a significant hesitation, Grace stepped into the room and sat down, facing her children. Angie let the silence hang in the air for a time before she began.

"Besides you, Mom, who in the whole wide world loves me unconditionally? Andy. He is always there to protect me and defend me. He would never do anything or say anything that was meant to hurt me. I love him unconditionally. I trust him completely.

"You know how close we are," she told her mother. "We share everything. You just haven't thought about what everything means. We don't bring to your attention just how much we share with each other, but we don't hide it either. I showed him the hair that began to grow under my arms and in my crotch. He let me push his balls back up into his body. He watches how my boobs are developing. He crooned when his pubic hair finally began to grow. I showed him the blood on my napkin when my first period started. He showed me one of his first stiffies. He watched me masturbate. I was there the first time baby juice came out of his penis. We were both shocked and amazed. We shave each other's crotch. I tell him what girls say about boys. He tells me what boys say about girls."

She sighed deeply. "We're fourteen years old, Mom. We have raging hormones. We've watched each other grow and become sexual beings. We practice kissing with each other. I've watched him jack off. He's watched me jill off. We've masturbated together. We've masturbated each other. We've discovered other ways to get off beyond using fingers." She giggled. "It makes less mess when I swallow. He drinks all of my wetness that he can get." She looked fiercely into her mother's eyes. "We want to take the last step, but we can't."

"You can't?" asked Grace. "That's a blessing, I guess. Why can't you?"

"The first reason we can't do it is because we can't take the risk of making a baby. The other reason is," she blushed, "we don't know how."

Grace got a belly laugh out of that. "You don't know how?"

"Well," allowed Angie, "he's got the pole, and I've got the hole. We know that! I guess we could shove it in and trust instinct. Masturbation gives us plenty of clues. We thought it would be a whole lot better if we knew what we were doing. We didn't want our first time to be a giant disappointment, or worse. We need a teacher."

"Let's get back to these sexual activities you two are sharing. How come I haven't seen any evidence of that?"

"Oh, Mom, you leave for work a long time before we have to get up in the morning. You have to go to bed by nine o'clock so you can get enough sleep. We get home from school way before you get home from work. There's lots of time when we're alone together. I'm happy to have the laundry as one of my chores. If it was still your chore, would you ever have wondered why you didn't find dried semen in his underpants or on his sheets?"

"I guess you're right, now that I think about it. I just never wanted to think about that at all. You said yourself you were worried about incest. Don't you think what you're doing is incest?"

Angie signed. "Legally it is, but, really, the bad thing about incest is having a baby with inbred genes."

"But that's..."

"Hold on, Mom. Let me make my point first, please. In the olden days, having sex was sure to make the woman pregnant, sooner or later -- usually sooner. They didn't have reliably effective contraceptives. Getting pregnant meant you were going to have that baby. There wasn't any legal and safe way to terminate a pregnancy. Ergo, having sex with someone in your family would probably result in a baby with inbred genes. That was called incest, and was banned.

"I say again, the evil of incest is having a baby with inbred genes. The sex act is not the bad part of incest. And today there are reliable methods of contraception. It is also safe and legal to terminate a pregnancy. I'm not saying that I would use abortion as a method of contraception. It's just the fail-safe. Andy and I are not planning to have a baby. We sure are planning to share our bodies with each other for a long, long time."

"I don't care about your hair-splitting. Society says sex between brother and sister is wrong."

Ignoring her mother's remark, Angie continued, "There's another issue we haven't talked about. On a lot of Mondays at school, it goes through the grapevine, 'John Jones fucked Mary Smith. What a slut Mary is. Way to go, John.' I don't want to be a slut at school. I don't want to take the risk that the boy will blab. As horny as I am, I'm never gonna sleep with a boy from school. But I'm not going to go without, either, not when Andy and I can help each other out."

"It's true, Mom," Andy confirmed. "I hear that a lot. You can never be sure that they actually fucked. It doesn't matter if they did or not, if they were somewhere that it could have happened. She's a slut and he's a champ."

"Mom, you're talking to me but you're looking at Andy's boner." Angie turned her head to face her brother. "Andy's having a little harder time with this than I am. I'm female and you're female -- no big deal that I'm naked in front of you. This is the first time Andy's been naked in front of a female besides me."

She reached out and squeezed the head of his rigid cock with her thumb and two fingers. Lubricant ran over her fingers. "This boner is because of you, Mom," Angie said as she turned back to her mother.

"I don't believe that," Grace said, but continued to watch her son's erection.

"Think about it," giggled Angie. "He wasn't hard when you got here, even though we were both naked. He's watching you as much as you're watching him. He got hard looking at you. He's undressing you with his eyes. Do you like knowing that a young man wants you? Do you like feeling desirable?"

"I cannot bring myself to believe that Andy thinks that way about his old mother!"

"I have fantasies," Andy said softly. "You star in some of those fantasies. I've never felt that those fantasies would ever come true."

Angie continued to fondle his cock. "He's still growing, Mom. He's not yet as big as your dildo."

"My dildo! Have you been rummaging around in my personal possessions? Do I have no privacy at all?"

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I had to know. I'm incredibly horny all the time. I had to know that I wasn't a freak. I had to know that you have a sex drive, too."

"Well I do," Grace said softly. "I wanted to keep it private. Now you know I have it. I don't have to let you know whether or when I use it."

"Let me say something, Mom, and you tell me if it's true: you haven't been shagged since dad died, you currently have no good prospects and, with two teen-aged children, your future prospects are about zilch until after we graduate and move away."

Grace hung her head. After a bit, she nodded assent.

"Then the only cock in your future is this one," and Angie squeezed his cock again. She knelt in front of her mother. "I'm not pimping for Andy. We care about you. I want you as much as Andy does. What goes on inside these walls is nobody's business but ours. There's no reason we can't help each other. There's no reason we can't make each other feel good, feel loved and satisfied. I'm not asking you to rip your clothes off right this minute. Take some time to think about it. Think about who loves you unconditionally. Think about who would never hurt you, who would always protect you." The two women embraced before Angie returned to the bed.

Angie giggled as she inspected the bedspread between her legs. "I made kind of a puddle here." She looked up at her mother while she ran her thumb and index finger though her slit. She brought her hand away trailing a string of clear, viscous liquid. "Are you leaking into your panties, Mom?"

Grace smirked and silently nodded.

"Okay," Angie said with a sigh. "Enough of this talk for now. Mom, go lock your bedroom door and give your dildo a workout. Or leave your door wide open and ask us not to peek. Or leave your door open and don't say anything. Whatever ... When you come back out, see if you can leave your pants and bra behind. I love to see your boobies sway. I can't wait until I can feel my boobs move on my chest." She twisted her torso back and forth, but her still-developing breasts moved with the rest of her chest. "Or leave your pants and blouse behind. You have bathing suits that reveal more than your bra and panties. No matter what you wear, no matter what you take off, if Andy gawks and drools, he'll get bitch-slapped by me. You are a beautiful woman, Mom. You might as well flaunt it in front of the two people who love you the most. Just be prepared to see us naked in the house from now on."

"You are beautiful, Mom," Andy said softly, "and you're not old. You haven't even reached your prime yet."

Angie said, "I learned something else while I was researching this. I found out that a woman's sexual prime is at around age thirty-nine. A man's sexual prime is at around age eighteen. That sexual prime doesn't just spike. It grows slowly and it recedes slowly. You two are both about four years away from what they say is your peak. This is sexually the best time of your life, Mom. Don't let it slip away from you! I want you, too, Mom. I would like to be your lover and not just your little girl."

They sat in silence for a time, gazing lovingly at each other. Well, Grace loved the twins, but the topic was embarrassing. Angie stood and offered her hands to Grace, who accepted them and stood. They embraced and Grace kissed Angie on her forehead. Releasing Angie, Grace held out her arms to Andy. He stood and tried to hug his mother without poking her with his erection. She gently swatted his butt and he closed the embrace. She also kissed him on the forehead. Then, without a word, she left the room.

Grace took the few steps to her own bedroom. She stood in the doorway, indecisive. Finally, she pulled the door closed in front of her. She did not slam the door but she closed it hard enough for the sound to carry. She stood in the relative darkness of the hallway, gathering her courage. Quietly, she moved back toward Andy's room and peered in.

Andy sat on the edge of his bed, his back to the door. Angie was knelt between his legs and could not see past him to the doorway. When Andy fell back and propped himself on his elbows, Grace saw Angie look her in the eyes for a mere flash before returning her attention to Andy's cock. Angie made no other indication that she was aware of her mother's presence. Instead, she almost worshiped Andy's cock, licking, laving, taking as much of his length into her mouth as she could, releasing him with a pop. Her eyes were locked onto Andy's as she watched him appreciate her efforts.

Grace was trapped. She knew she should not spy. She could not drag herself away. She could not bring herself to make her presence known. She stood, helplessly watching and feeling all at once a deep sense of anger, disgust, helplessness and lust. Her attention was riveted on the cock being lovingly worshiped right in front of her.

Andy began to huff as he approached his peak. Angie steadily maintained her licking and sucking. Soon, Angie's eyes flashed pride and pleasure as Andy groaned out his orgasm. Angie swallowed once but did not spill a drop. When the spurts ended, she sat back on her haunches and opened her mouth to reveal the pool of white goo. With a big grin, she made a show of swallowing. She opened her mouth to show him that his spend was gone. She rose up and kissed him passionately. She kept her eyes locked with Andy's the entire time.

The end of the show released Grace from her paralysis. She returned to her room, quietly opening and closing the door behind her. Still shocked at the scene she had witnessed, she sat on the bed for a time, thinking. She fought the powerful urge to seek her own orgasm.

She stood and began to undress. She hung up her blouse and skirt. She put her bra and nylons in the hamper, followed by her panties. She used a cloth to collect the moisture in her groin and down her thighs. She stepped into fresh panties. A comfortable sports bra was next, followed by pants and a tee shirt.

As she left her room, she thought fleetingly about looking in on the twins. Instead, she went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of water and sat at the breakfast bar with a newly arrived magazine.


Some time later, she heard the television come on in the family room. She continued to read -- look at, she admitted -- the magazine to keep her mind from the earlier events.

It became time to begin dinner preparations. She pulled out ingredients and began her work. She was chopping onions when Angie walked in. "What's for dinner?"

"Swiss steak," she answered.

"Would you like some help?"

"Don't you think it's dangerous to be cooking while you're naked?" asked Grace. "Angie, this isn't working. I can't have you running around the house without any clothes on."

"Why not, Mom?"

"It isn't right, Angie," she said in exasperation. "I don't need your passive/aggressive pressure right now. I'm not going to give you what you want. You're too young to vote. You're too young to drink alcohol. You're too young to drive. You're too young to have sex, Angie."

"Let's talk some more," Angie said softly as she gently tugged at her mother's arm. Grace put down her knife and let Angie guide her back to the breakfast bar. Angie took the next stool and faced her mother.

"Mom, I know you love us very much. I know you're trying to do what's best for us. As far as the nudity is concerned, I will not be made to feel ashamed of my body. I have to wear clothes in public because everyone else does and they have stupid laws against public indecency. What goes on in our home is no one else's business, and we can do what we want as long as we don't hurt ourselves or annoy anybody else. You're a girl, Mom. You shouldn't have any qualms about seeing another girl's body. Andy is my twin. We've been naked together for hundreds of hours, Mom. There's nothing about my body that I'm ashamed to show to my twin.

"The analogies you said don't really work to prove your point. We're too young to vote, so we don't vote. We're too young to drink, so we don't drink. We're too young to drive, so we don't drive. I'm NOT going to stop having orgasms, Mom. The lid is off that Pandora's Box. As long as I'm having orgasms, I'm gonna have the best orgasms I can. I'm not ashamed of my body. It's more fun rubbing one out together with Andy. I love watching his sperm fountain through the air and onto his skin. As long as I'm abusing my pussy, it's more fun to have Andy do the rubbing. Andy's tongue and lips are so much better than any fingers. None of those things are the bad part of incest, even by your definition. It might be something else, but it's not incest if there is no baby. If we're doing all those things, it's stupid not to go on and make love."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.