[K]itten and [T]eddybear
Chapter 13: Riding the Bear

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Riding the Bear - 2013 Clitorides Award winner--Best BDSM story. I was surprised, because I wrote this as a romance. After all "50 Shades of Grey" is a romance. If D/s and BDSM offend you, this story will not work. BDSM is an important part of some of the character's lives. That said, it is not their entire existence. For those of you still reading, I hope you learn to love Sheila and Sean as much as I do. Odd pairings can make the strongest bonds.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Workplace  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

"One thing Mom has always been clear about was a desire for, well, me. When Dad proposed, the idea of eloping at the courthouse evidently had some charm. There were a lot of reasons in favor, but both my parents can be pretty traditional. Dad evidently suggested a small wedding on the grounds, with a reception in the ball room. It was a small wedding that made the New York Times Sunday Magazine. Best laid plans, and all that.

"Anyway, Mom and Dad decided not to elope, but it must have been a close call. Instead they decided to do one quickly. They were engaged after ten days, and married a week later. I think the idea was to get a lot of regrets due to the very short time frame. Oops. The wedding was a huge affair, even though it was thrown together in a week. I have visions of Mom dealing with caterers and rental people. Ugly."

Sean:

I had been thinking, for a while, that I needed to let Sheila seduce me. In the end, I am not sure who seduced whom. It seemed inevitable, from the time we met that day. Our lovemaking was different. I had never had the time to acquire any great skill as a sexual partner. My lovers generally provided that element, and none of them had lasted long enough to teach me much. For once, I had a bed partner that seemed as tentative as I was. Yet, it worked.

Sheila did not stun me with her prowess. Rather she struck me, again, with her ability to work in unfamiliar territory. I am very good at reading reactions. It is one thing that makes me a good kisser. It was a bit surreal, but also charming, to be on the other side, watching Sheila gauge my reactions. It was also a bit flattering, to have someone else pay that much attention to me. If I had not already fallen for her, that alone might have done the trick.

I was going to tell mother that she would finally have a grandchild from me, as soon as I could arrange it. Sheila said in so many words that she wanted children as soon as possible. Lord knows there was enough room in the house, though security would have to move out. Did Sheila say something about a prenup?

Sheila was still lying on top of me, so I put my arms around her and rolled us over on our sides. That felt nice, so I left my arms around her, not that she seemed to mind. I said, "A penny for your thoughts."

"I was thinking about our trip to the symphony. You brought Triscuit and Laughing Cow. I remember thinking that you felt no need to flash your money. I never dreamed you had a house like this. I had no idea the whole town had a house like this." Leave it to Sheila to find something I had not even considered.

I said, "You can thank my great grandparents for the house, although my parents dis extensive remodeling when I was young. Chances are one of them will make the wedding, unless you want to fly to Vegas and get married tonight. When do you want the wedding, by the way?"

Sheila paused. "How soon can you get everyone that you really want to be here, here? Where do you want the service performed? No, you do not need to talk to my rabbi. I am about as Jewish as Francine is Catholic—not very and not often." That covered my next three questions.

"I would say Monday, and the Justice of the Peace, but you probably want Ms. Broadway Martel to attend. I have a few people from work that will want to come by. Helen will complain loudly if I pawn the reception off on her, but she would kill me if I didn't. Justin can do pictures. What do you say to having it here? We have a gazebo near the lake. It will give the staff something to do. No one has used the main hall in decades."

Sheila was not hard to please. "Done and done. I will get Francine to be my attendant. CC can stand in too. Everyone else will have to sit. You realize that half the business community will attend?" Sheila might be underestimating it at half. It was a good thing we were keeping the time table short, or half of New Jersey would show up.

I said, "I believe I mentioned that, I took the liberty of ordering you a Victorian style wedding gown, and the necessary foundation garment. Feel free to strangle Julian when you see him. Do you have any family to bring in?"

"My mother is still in California. I will send her an invitation and a plane ticket, but she may just cash the ticket. Dad is the one I would want, but he died when I was a senior in high school. Everyone else is local or nearby. Now, the important question. How soon do you want children?" There it is, Mother. Someone is thinking of you. You can stop your monthly letter, complaining of your lack of grandchildren.

To Sheila I said, "I understand nine months is the usual. That will do, give or take a week. I think..." I could not talk, because Sheila had grabbed me and was attempting death by smooching. I decided that I had taken the right position concerning offspring.

Sheila:

After our first attempt at coitus, Sean rolled me over and held me close. That was nice. We had to find something to talk about, so the wedding came up. Neither of us is without family, but it seemed like we might as well be, since no one is close. I was worse. Two weeks before I would have been stuck for a Maid of Honor, though Francine is not a maid in any real sense of the word.

Sean was more than willing to do things quickly. I was fine with doing it at the courthouse, but he decided that his staff could knock something together in one week. Having met some of his people, I did not doubt it. That said, I was not going to ask about the cost. His house had a ballroom and a gazebo by a lake. At least location was covered.

Sean had asked Julian to make me a new corset. No surprise there. He had also commissioned a wedding gown, fitted for the corset. That meant I could ask Francine and CC to also wear a corset, not that anyone would notice in Francine's case. I saw a shopping trip coming. The dresses might be more difficult, but there were probably specialty stores in New York. On the other hand, I wanted to ask Martha Douglas, who was much more a matron than a maid.

We dealt with my lack of family. Mom might come, but I would not hold my breath. I had cousins who might send gifts. My problem was my client book. I could not omit them, but the invitation could pose problems for them. Half the town's major businessmen, and a few of the businesswomen, had used my services at some point. But, there was a lot of overlap with Sean's business acquaintances, so my clients could play coy if they wished.

Once we got down to it, Sean's family was not much better. As an only child, I had never dealt with siblings. Evidently, Sean had one of each, with multiple levels of meaning. He was fond of and close to a sister. His brother was both difficult and distant. Both Sean's parents were living, but they did not talk to each other, and rarely talked to their children. Attendance of either was dubious. Cousins were more likely, if they lived nearby. As with mine, the invitation would mostly be treated as a request for a gift.

Family. You have to love them. Discussing family segued into an important area, for me at least. It would do no good to avoid the issue, or to beat around the bush, so I just asked how soon Sean wanted children. When he said that he wanted them as soon as possible, I went a little nuts.

Without me realizing it, having children had become the most important thing in my life. I wanted to begin right then, but logic poked its ugly head into the room. I had taken precautions against getting pregnant, which were good for another day. Besides, I could wait til the honeymoon, since it would be only a week or so. That did not mean we could not practice.

I broke the lip lock I had placed on Sean. "Good answer, buddy. Just remember you said it next January. Now, let's get some of the basics down. We are going to need more of this..." I grabbed Sean's prick possessively, "in here." The gesture toward my waiting womb might have been a little obscure, but Sean understood my point. It did not hurt that his point was ready for use again.

Sean did not need any more encouragement. He rolled me over in a classic missionary position. I focused on bearing down with my pussy muscles. It must have worked, because Sean gasped. He pulled halfway out, preparing for another thrust. I relaxed, in anticipation. In he came, and I gripped as he reached the bottom of his thrust. Sean seemed to like this, and it also brought his shaft in contact with my clit. My stars!

Sean pulled back, as I released my grip. In he came, again. Soon, there was a rhythm to his thrusts and my clenches, though the pace kept increasing. Faster and faster we went, til Sean reached his climax. He thrust just a fraction deeper than before, but it was enough. Sean's cock came in contact with my cervix. My world exploded and I think I screamed. For certain I was less than coherent for some time. When I came back to my senses, I was lying beside Sean. He moved in for a kiss, which was fine with me.

We had the basics down. Next time, we go for style points.

Sean:

Babies are not something most guys want to hear about. I am not most guys. Quite aside from my mother wanting grandchildren, I wanted a family of my own. I tend to think of my employees as family, but this was another level. Sheila obviously felt so too, because she grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her cunt. This I could do.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.