I Walked 47 Miles of Barbed Wire - Cover

I Walked 47 Miles of Barbed Wire

Copyright© 2013 by Marketeer

Chapter 2

We sat there for a long time, staring at each other. I said she wasn't all that spectacular looking. Ok, so Joe blow might think so. But she had a soft innocence in her eyes, a kind of warmth/love/feeling, I just can't explain it. A glow. A happiness. A loveliness.

When she smiled, she smiled a little crookedly. It looked adorable. And she smiled as much with her eyes as her mouth. She always bared her teeth a little, showing a slightly crooked eyetooth, and a gap between her front two teeth, that looked ... well, it looked adorable.

She had this cute freckle right on her left ear lobe, which was sort of a target for nibbling on, because when my teeth went on it, it was like an ear-mounted g-spot.

I liked the way her ears were a little elfin, too. It just looked so adorable.

And the cute little freckles under her eyes across her face.

And that cute little way that she always cocked her head just a little to the left when she was listening.

And that way her eyes widened just a little bit when I reminded her of my love.

And especially that cute little dent in her side that was the bullseye for driving her absolutely nuts when I was tickling her.

When the little imperfections that make her, her, turn you on, heed the signs: You're in love. I was in love. With a lovely girl. With a lovely personality. I loved that she loved me, it made me love her all the more.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I sat a little closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She stared even deeper into my eyes, then took my hand and wrapped it even tighter around her, and brought her lips closer to mine. I felt her soft panting breath on my face. It was almost minty. He beautiful pink lips were wet, and I pulled her head closer to mine.

Our lips melted together. It was like magic. The feelings between us were palpable, like the warm sweet smell of hot chocolate on a cold winters day- and just as desired. The sensation of oneness engulfed me, and her. Her heart was beating hard enough to make her shudder a little, a feeling I picked up in my fingertips. It was as if everything was just a little more. Just a little more. Thats the only way I can describe it.

She slowly pushed me back onto the couch, her gentle weight resting on my body bringing the situation even more alive. Her breasts- well, I called them average before, but a better word would probably be perfect- softly rested on my chest as both her arms wrapped around my neck.

I put my arms around her back, feeling the distinct outline of a bra under her shirt. The whole world descended into a fuzzy sort of warmth, as if happiness was a liquid and I was submersed into it. I don't remember all the details of what happened next.

But I know that the next morning a blanket that had not been in the room before had been draped over me and her, and I woke up with her resting on top of me on the couch. Neither of us had any clothing on. I had a feeling of intense satisfaction. I think that if I could see the smile on my face, it would be distinctly like that of Sylvester once he finally was actually digesting that dag nabbed tweetie bird.

I stroked her soft brown hair, as I rubbed her back. Her skin was so smooth, so warm, so exquisite. I enjoyed the way her chest narrowed down into her waist just before the bloom of her perfect butt. I enjoyed feeling each section of her spine as I moved my hand back up. I kissed her, long and tenderly, because I wanted to.

Her eyes fluttered, her eye lashes brushing against my cheek. Then she started.

"Did we really just do that?" she asked.

"We really really did," I said.

"It was wonderful, it was ... amazing," she said, "But I've decided you're wrong."

"For why, Lisa?" I asked, "For why?"

"You're not an average guy," she smiled, "You're the best guy in the whole fucking god damned world, and I fucking love you."

"Ah, but do you love fucking me?"

"That too," she giggled.

"I love you, too, Lisa," I averred to her, meaning it with all of my heart, and possibly other vital organs.

"I really liked sleeping with you," she said, "And I don't mean the sex."

"I know what you mean," I said, "It means a lot to me, too."

Cindy, my supposed friend, the bitch, picked that moment to walk in and cheerfully wish us good morning.

With the kind of insane cheerfullness that made me want to knock her teeth clear out of her mouth, she remarked, "You guys really needed that blanket I gave you, its cold in here."

This, of course, painted us both the color of a red rose.

When she left, we scrambled to get our clothes back on.

As we were walking out of the house towards her car, I stopped her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.