An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Epilogue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2027 --

Taking a deep breath, I looked at BJ and gave him a shrug. “So you kinda understand why I wouldn’t want to drop all of that on you until you were mature enough to understand it. It’s not every day a kid learns that when his mother was his age, she had a submissive personality that made life kinda complicated for those that cared about her. And things weren’t all smooth sailing from there. Your mom turned out to have the same genetic disorder that killed your grandma, and it could have killed your mom too if we hadn’t caught it in time. That’s the only reason why I never gave her any more children, and it’s part of why your grandfather is around so much, why he has always been deeply invested in your development, and why he’s been super-protective of you.”

BJ snorted. “Overprotective of me.”

I shrugged. “He loves you. And he still means the world to your mom. It’s why she named you for both of us: Benjamin Junsaku Fukuzaki.”

“Yeah, but Sofu is still annoyed ‘Junsaku’ isn’t my first name, like his and Uncle John’s. But then, I think that’s just because he’s still annoyed Uncle John named his firstborn ‘Samuel’.”

I chuckled. “Naming you was entirely your mother’s decision: respecting her father AND symbolically breaking free at the same time.”

“Yeah, but it’s still a mouthful.”

I arched an eyebrow. “That a sex joke about your nickname?”

BJ blushed, rolled his eyes, and groaned, “Daaaad.”

I clapped my hands together and sat up. “So that’s it. That’s the story of how your Mom and I got together ... sort of.”

“But your romantic life certainly didn’t stop there. I mean, I know Mom moved in with you and you raised me together and you’ve always been there as my Dad. But did you think I never noticed just how many ‘Aunties’ have always been around?”

I arched an eyebrow. “Your point?”

“I wanna know how all that happened. How did you do it? Juggling all those different women in your life?”

“You looking for pointers on how to juggle your own tangled web of romance?”

BJ blushed and gave me a sheepish grin. “Well, maybe. Is it so bad for me to go to my old man for advice on the subject?”

“Of course not. Certainly, I’ll tell you everything I can that might help you avoid some of the heartaches I went through, to learn from the bad mistakes I made, if you’re willing to listen.”

“Absolutely. But I’m also really curious about something ... something I’ve been wondering about for a long time. And since you were willing to tell me the truth about the strange circumstances that led to MY birth, I’m hoping you’ll tell me the truth about something else.”

“What’s that?”

BJ sat up straight, took a deep breath, and gave me a direct look in the eye. “How many half-siblings do I really have?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.