An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 34: Graduation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Graduation - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2006, FINALS WEEK --

"Dead cow, dead chicken, or dead mystery meat?"

Using one hand to hold her empty paper plate, blonde Tammy Toth jutted her hip out to the side and put the other hand on it. Giving me a bemused look, she asked, "Haven't we done this before?"

I grinned and replied, "Yes we have." And without waiting for further response, I grabbed a grilled chicken breast with my pair of tongs and dropped it onto her plate.

Tammy grinned, got up on her tip-toes, and pecked my cheek. "Thanks, Ben." She also rubbed the fuzz on the top of my head while I rolled my eyes. Apparently Brooke had spread the word that doing so would bring everyone good luck. Not that anyone necessarily believed her, the froshlings just liked to have the excuse.

Bert stepped up next, proffered his plate, and ordered, "Dead cow with fried milk, please. And toast the buns while you're at it, my good man."

I rolled my eyes, Bert tried to rub my head, and I swatted at his offending arm with the tongs. He stepped back and smiled as I grabbed a slice of cheese and put it on top of the nearest hamburger patty. Then I tossed two bun-halves onto the grill to toast up as well.

"Me, too," Paige chirped from behind him. "Same deal, but make mine a double-double."

"Right-O," I replied while grabbing two more slices of cheese and another burger bun. Bert gave Paige crap about putting on pounds with the extra food, commenting that Everett must like his women chunky. Paige started lecturing the boy on talking to a woman about her post-baby weight. And I smiled while surveying the back yard.

The view before me looked perfectly normal: music pumped from Brooke's iPod into a couple of speakers on the patio, and people I'd known for years now occupied the patio furniture and lawn chairs. All in all, my classmates and the froshlings milled about for a typical End-of-the-Year barbecue, chatting happily and celebrating the (near) end of the school year. I'd really come full circle. After starting off the year in this very same barbecue fashion, I'd gotten DJ pregnant, gotten engaged, lost the pregnancy, lost the engagement, lost the froshlings entirely, gotten Kim pregnant, made a sex tape, lost Kim, gained a house-full of Tri-Delts, gained Sasha as a roommate, taken down Rutledge, lost the Tri-Delts, Adrienne had come back, Sasha had become my girlfriend, and now the froshlings were back.

Oh yeah, and I got shot in the head.

Again.

Just another year in my ordinary life, right?

It was a much smaller crowd than the early-September barbecue we'd hosted to kick off the new academic year. Instead of two dozen froshlings, there were only ten, plus Bert, Paige, and Sasha. Adrienne was in the City for work again. The food had recently finished cooking, and I was already almost done with the line, so I figured that in another minute I'd get to close the hood on the grill and take my own plate over to where my non-froshling friends were situated on a couch on the back porch.

But there were still two more mouths to feed: Meli and Lexi.

With a friendly smile, Meli held up her plate while tapping a finger on her lower lip, pretending to be lost in thought. "I seem to remember a requirement to kiss you in exchange for our food the last time we did this."

I smirked and shook my head. "No requirement. Maybe the head-rubbing thing Brooke keeps telling everyone to do, but I'd be happier if you didn't."

Lexi had already stepped around Meli and reached up to rub my melon. I rolled my eyes and let her do it before she stepped back with a smirk. "Dead chicken, please," Lexi requested.

"Dead mystery meat for me," Meli added before patting her belly. "And add in a dead cow, too. Gotta put some meat onto this stick figure."

I smirked. Meli could eat the entire cow and still look fit and slender; it was just in her genes. I served the girls their food, they both flashed me warm smiles, and the girls turned to rejoin their friends. Once they'd left, I loaded up my plate with one of everything, snagged a beer out of the cooler, and sauntered up onto the porch where it was nicely shaded.

With her back to me, and without even looking, Paige raised up her already-opened bottle in salute to me, and I clinked it before circling around her chair and taking the available seat next to Sasha. My gorgeous girlfriend opened her arm to me with a beaming smile and let me snuggle against her side for a moment before I grabbed my burger, sat back, and opened up MY arm so she could snuggle against my side instead.

Bert exchanged a look with Paige and shook his head. "If you'd told me a year ago that you two would become a couple, I never woulda believed it."

"C'mon, it's Ben," Paige snorted.

Bert chuckled. "Yeah, but you shoulda seen Sasha when we first met her. Acted like Ben and I were both covered in spiders whenever we so much as breathed on her."

Sasha and Paige both giggled at that, and Sasha pulled her legs up onto the cushion and tucked her feet beneath her butt while laying her head on my shoulder. "Yeah, well that was a different 'me' back then," she admitted. "And I couldn't be happier to see that version of me be replaced by this one."

"Ben's magic cock is what it is," Bert sighed. "Too bad most politicians, foreign AND domestic, are male. Otherwise with your ability to tame bitchiness, you might've had a good chance at creating World Peace."

Sasha kicked Bert in the shin. "Did you just call me a 'bitch'?"

Paige snickered, Bert hedged with "former bitch", and I wearily asked my friends to change the subject to something NOT related to my penis. Bert pretended to have great difficulty thinking of something, with Paige tossing out various random suggestions and Bert continually finding ways to relate the topics to my penis, but eventually they gave up and switched gears. Sasha mentioned Bert's continuing struggle to literally keep a lid on the jewelry box burning a hole in his pocket (well at least -I- hadn't spilled the beans), and all four of us went off on a new tangent.

Eventually, Bert and I got up to get second helpings of food and a round of beer for everyone. We returned to find that Brooke had taken my seat with DJ perched on the armrest to Sasha's other side. Instead of getting up, Brooke merely scooted aside to let me sit between her and Sasha. My girlfriend once again curled up beside me. And Paige made a couple of cracks about Bert's post-baby weight.

Brooke and DJ weren't the only ones to join us. While my little clique of four hadn't spent a whole lot of time with the froshlings, everyone still knew each other and nobody was shy about mingling a bit. Various others came by to hang out and talk shop with us, sometimes to discuss their future academic endeavors at the school and sometimes just to talk about whatever came to mind. Also, nearly all of them had been at Carter's house that fateful night May 6th and for most, today was the first time they'd seen me in person since then.

Some of them thanked me for opening their eyes to the dangerous situation they'd recklessly put themselves into. A couple of the others didn't really know WHAT to say to me and hung back to let their friends do the talking. But nobody wanted to talk about the subject for very long, and we all moved on to happier topics. And by the middle of the afternoon, all fourteen people in attendance wound up on that back porch in a large, amorphous "circle" occupying every available chair, couch, and flat-topped railing as three or four conversations went on at once.

The barbecue started to break up then. Beth Abelman was drunk and horny and trying to crawl into Josh Kohn's pants. Tammy Toth was drunk and horny and making innuendoes about crawling into MY pants. But Sasha's hands were already dangerously close to actually slipping into my pants while she was draped all over my side, and DJ told her blonde bimbo friend to cool it while the rest of the crowd started to clean up.

About thirty minutes later, half of the attendees were gone. Even Bert and Paige had left; Paige was driving back to Stanford and she'd given Bert a ride so he could spend the night with Lynne. The only ones remaining, besides me and Sasha of course, were Brooke, DJ, Faye, Meli, and Lexi. And that's when Meli and Lexi came over while giving me direct looks that told me they weren't just passing by.

"Hey Ben," Lexi began. Nervous, the beautiful green-eyed brunette looked like she didn't know what to do with her arms before sliding her hands up her thighs and hooking her thumbs into the front pockets of her Daisy Duke jean shorts.

Arching an eyebrow, I gave her a steady look and said, "Something tells me you're not about to say 'goodbye' as you head out."

Lexi blushed, briefly looked over at Sasha, and shook her head. "Do you have some time to talk with us?"

I chuckled, thinking of how many "talks" I'd already had in the last week alone. Since I'd done all the cooking, the froshlings had exempted me from all of the cleanup and I'd spent the last half-hour snuggled with Sasha on the couch. Removing my arm from around her waist, I stretched it into the air and sat up straight, turned to my girlfriend, and asked, "Do you mind me disappearing on you for just a minute?"

Sasha smiled and shook her head. "Not at all. Actually, the girls already asked me while you were at the grill if it would be okay to talk to you after the barbecue." She quickly leaned in to peck me on the lips, and she pulled back to stare at me with a little sizzle in her eyes, adding, "Take all the time that you need."

In hindsight, that little sizzle in Sasha's eyes should have tipped me off. But then, my cluelessness when not expecting these situations is already well-documented. I led the way upstairs to my bedroom with both Lexi and Meli in tow. Once through the door, without turning around I began saying, "If you want to apologize for what happened at Carter's, you should already know it's not your fault." Once I got to the sitting area, I started to turn around, adding, "Everything that happened was because I-- MMPH!"

My next words were cut off as Lexi's lips sealed over mine and her arms wrapped around my head. The taste of her tongue mixed with Corona Light invaded my mouth, and the sound of her inhaling sharply through her nose while pressing her face more firmly against mine filled my ears at the same time.

Just as suddenly as she'd kissed me, Lexi abruptly pulled away. I only had time to gawk at her in surprise and mutter, "Um ... okay..." before Meli jerked my head around. And for the second time in ten seconds a 19-year-old sophomore was cramming her tongue down my throat.

I was a little more ready to react when Meli let go of me and took a step back. Holding my hands up defensively to ward off any further attacks, I sputtered, "Girls, girls, hold up a minute."

Lexi shrugged and gave me an apologetic look. "You said we don't need to apologize, but we do. I do. Brooke and DJ would have listened to your warnings not to go there if I hadn't convinced them otherwise. They wouldn't have been at the party that night if it wasn't for me. YOU wouldn't have gone all overprotective-big-brother if not for them. And ultimately you wouldn't have been in a position to get shot."

I shook my head. "We're not getting into this again. Everyone who was in that house made their own conscious choices, and the only people responsible for those choices are themselves. That goes for me, too. You don't need to apologize because the fault for my actions lies with me. The person responsible for me getting shot is the guy who did the shooting, and he's dead now. I should be saying sorry to YOU, Lexi, for killing your boyfriend, and he's not the only one who wound up dead. Cameron, Elyse: I didn't save them either."

"And that's just the point," Lexi said as she slid up to me, ignored my warding arms, and wrapped hers around my waist. She pressed forward until I let her through, and she raised her arms up my back until she held me close in a firm hug, stating firmly, "DJ told me how down you've been about thinking you didn't save anyone. I want to remind you that you saved ME. I talked to Carter's girls after everything happened: Audrey, Rebecca, and Mary. They told me about getting sucked into his spiraling web of love, lies, and drug addiction. Some of them were scared to death about what they'd do with Carter gone; they're still addicted to the drugs and they're wondering who to turn to."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the White Knight instinct to think of something to help those other girls.

But Lexi slid her hands up to my cheeks to get my attention back, and when I opened my eyes she held my gaze on hers. "But you saved ME from that future. You've tried to apologize for killing my boyfriend, but let's not forget the fact that you did me a favor. You saved me from him. You saved me from myself and my own stupid decisions."

I sighed and glanced at Meli before bringing my attention back to Lexi. "By taking advantage of you, both of you. I had sex with both of you under false pretenses, and that's an unforgivable violation."

Meli snorted. "Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to get you to fuck me again? 'Unforgivable violation' my ass."

"Yes, your ass." I opened my eyes wide at the obviousness of it.

"Nothing to apologize for," Meli insisted. "You just got done two minutes ago saying that everyone in that house made their own conscious decisions, and the only ones responsible for those choices are themselves. I made my own choice, and I don't regret it. In fact, the only thing I DO regret about it is the reason you finally gave in and fucked me."

"And me," Lexi chimed in. "We both look back at that night and realize that you didn't really WANT to fuck either of us. Like you said, you had an ulterior motive: rescuing Cameron. And while that's noble and we don't harbor any bad feelings over your deception, we both felt a little cheated by what happened."

I blinked. "'Ulterior motive', 'deception, 'cheated' ... You're not exactly making me feel like I don't have something to apologize for."

Lexi giggled and tapped my nose with her finger. "Our only regret is that the three of us didn't have sex for sex's sake. You had another purpose in being there, but that other purpose doesn't exist anymore. Right here, in this room, it's just you, me, and Meli. No drugs. No Carter on the other side of a one-way mirror. We want to make love. We want to do it right. And your girlfriend has already given us permission."

I blinked, only NOW understanding the sizzle in Sasha's eyes. "Umm ... I see..." I drawled as that realization dawned on me.

Lexi and Meli exchanged mirthful glances. Meli slid up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist while molding herself against my back. Lexi nuzzled my nose with the tip of hers, murmuring, "No putting on a show for the sake of a show. Just pleasure because we want to."

"No funky drugs messing with our feelings and giving us artificial highs, just the famous Big Ben magic I remember from when I was still in high school," Meli added.

"I always wanted to feel you fuck the shit out of me," Lexi breathed, rubbing her lips against mine with just the faintest of touches. "But you were so gentle and soft last time. I wanna feel you really POUND me."

"And finally, Mr. 'Ale ko'u kai'," Meli growled right into my ear, "You never actually made me swallow your cum!"

I'd been getting heated up while the two gorgeous sophomores rubbed themselves against me front and back, but Meli's last comment made me pause and recall the sequence of events that transpired in Carter's Showroom. I frowned, furrowed my forehead, and raced over my memory of the evening starting with my first explosion deep within Meli's bowels, my second all over Adrienne's face while fucking her tits, and my third into Lexi's womb.

That was it, and I realized she was right. "Huh..." I mused in surprise while Meli began kissing my neck.

At the same time, Lexi slid her hands into my shorts and circled a cool hand around my rapidly rising rod. "I shiver to think of what could have happened to me had I'd stayed with Carter, and I shiver with excitement to realize I'm here with you instead. You saved me, and I want to thank you for that."

"Lexi..." I sighed in one final, insincere protest.

Sliding down to her knees, Lexi took my shorts with her and breathed on my erection. She flicked her eyes up to mine, the emerald green irises crackling with electricity. "Let me thank you," she cooed.

And then she sucked me in.


Since Lexi and Meli were both roommates and occasional lovers, I would have thought they'd be more practiced at sharing a guy. But apparently that night in Carter's Showroom with Tiffin and Adrienne was their first time doing so, and tonight their inexperience showed.

Lexi started things off by bobbing her head back and forth on my shaft while Meli reached around to unbutton my shirt. But once my shirt was off, Meli grabbed my shoulders and rotated me around so that she could kiss me, apparently forgetting that my cock was in Lexi's mouth. So of course my dong got yanked away from Lexi as Meli turned me, much to Lexi's consternation. Meli apologized and Lexi stood up to kiss me as well, but then both girls tried to grab my cock at the same time and only wound up getting in each other's way until they finally agreed on sitting me in the chair and giving me a blowjob together.

Twelve days ago the pair managed to give me a dual blowjob, but that really was the two of them taking turns sucking on my knob while the other one stroked my shaft for the express purpose of getting me hard for Lexi. This afternoon they truly gave me a "dual" blowjob, licking their way up both sides of my shaft, kissing with my cockhead between their lips, and muttering instructions to each other about tickling my balls or licking a particular spot. But the eroticism of the moment kept getting interrupted when the girls would get crossed up, bump heads, or otherwise have to stop what they were doing to giggle at their own ineptitude. Still, it was a lot of fun and their laughter did wonders for easing the tension in the room.

After a while, the girls gave up and I told them I'd lay down on my bed and they could decide which end of me they wanted to sit on. The girls ro-sham-bo'd for it, and Meli hurriedly stripped her shorts and panties off before jumping onto the bed, straddling my waist, and attempting to shove herself down around my cock. She was still freaking tight, and she had a hard time fitting me into her narrow channel, but with Lexi reaching around to diddle her clit and Meli focusing on rocking her hips to take additional fractions of an inch inside with every thrust, we finally managed to get me fully imbedded inside her.

Once we were fully enjoined, Meli stopped and closed her eyes to savor the sensations. But I remembered the first time we'd ever done this, back when she was still a 17-year-old high school student, and with a naughty grin I sat up to help her remove the dark crop top she was wearing. Smiling, Meli let me lift the fabric up and over her head, but once the material was covering her face, I stopped my movement and instead left her shirt there to blind her, trap her arms, and generally leave her helpless to resist as I bent to swirl my tongue around her erect nipple.

"Mrf!" Meli squeaked into her shirt, and her whole torso wriggled when I stiffened my tongue and used it to tickle her nipple more than pleasure it. Meli started cursing me in pidgin slang while both Lexi and I laughed, and finally I helped Meli remove her shirt so that she could see once again.

"Jerk!" Meli spat while giving me a healthy shove to my chest, pushing me flat on my back again. She followed me partway, grabbing onto my shoulders and digging into the mattress with her knees so that she could fuck her body up and down on me a few times.

"Let me in," Lexi said, now naked herself as she climbed onto the bed beside us. Meli sat up straight, which gave Lexi room to swing a leg over my head and sit her crotch down on my face. I stared up right through the valley of the brunette's nice tits to see her staring down at me with a smile, and I reached up to grab onto those mounds while she slid her pussy onto my mouth so that I could eat her.

The three of us fucked like that for a good while, figuring out our rhythm. Lexi was the first to go off, double-teamed by my cunt-licking and Meli nibbling on her neck and palming her tits from behind. While Lexi took a break, Meli rode herself to her first climax as well, and then we all repositioned.

Lexi went flat on her back and Meli straddled her face, getting eaten out while she held onto the headboard for the ride. I entered Lexi missionary-style, drilling firmly and steadily while playing around with Meli's body in front of me, which included buzzing my fingers through her anal cleft.

After Meli came and dismounted her face, Lexi reminded me that she wanted to feel me POUND her. So I threw the green-eyed brunette's legs over my shoulders, grabbed onto her ass, and did just as she asked, laying down the lumber and folding her slender body in half until she screamed in cascading orgasms and passed out while I filled her pussy to the brim with scalding hot cum.

Meli and I left Lexi unconscious and leaking sperm on the bed while she sat me back in the chair and went down on me to prep for Round 2. My fingers buzzing through her butt crack reminded her of losing her anal cherry to me, and Meli wanted to try it again now that she knew for certain that it would fit. I knew that her previous experience and lack of nervousness should make it easier this second time around. But I also knew she would no longer be tripping on the high of crystal meth, so I made sure we were both well-lubed up and took my time easing my cock up the skinny Hawaiian babe's backdoor while she shivered and groaned feeling my entry.

Twelve days ago I never actually knocked Meli unconscious. Today I actually gave her the Assfuckxiation, and the girl screamed her pretty little head off while I growled animalistically and filled her bowels. When Meli went limp and I finished sperming her ass, Lexi started clapping from her position sitting up against the headboard. She insisted that the pounding I'd already given her hadn't been as hard or as violent as the one she'd just seen me give Meli, so now SHE wanted the Assfuckxiation as well. So that's how we wound up with the girls in a sixty-nine, Meli on the bottom with a close-up view of my cock ramming in and out of Lexi's rectal cavity and tasting the sweet nectar of no less than three of Lexi's orgasms dribbling out all over her face.

In the end, Lexi screamed HER pretty little head off and passed out, slumping onto her side as consciousness left her mind. In the coming days, she would complain quite loudly that she missed out on witnessing the grand finale, using that complaint to argue that she deserved an encore performance. I had to admit, as grand finales went this one turned out pretty spectacular.

Already brought to the brink of ejaculation by Lexi's anal muscles spasming around my rod for the fourth time, I was ready to blow when she abruptly went limp and fell over to the side. That was fine, since I'd never intended to bust my nut inside her ass. Meli had already told me many, many times what she wanted, and once Lexi was out of the way it was an easy matter for me to drag Meli's body toward me until her head hung off the edge of the bed, aim my prick at her gaping mouth, and ram my entire length down her throat.

Meli groaned at my invasion, her throat muscles vibrating around my shaft. I chuckled to myself, seeing the way her neck was obscenely dented out from the inside as if I'd given her an Adam's apple. And holding myself at full depth, I grunted one last time,

"Ale ko'u kai."


Eventually Lexi woke up, and the three of us took a playful shower together while Lexi extracted a promise out of me that this wouldn't be the last time we ever fucked, on account of her missing the grand finale and all. After cleaning up, we returned downstairs to find Sasha on the couch, watching TV.

Sasha greeted us with a knowing grin, and the girls politely said 'hello' and 'thanks' for letting them borrow her boyfriend. Lexi kissed me with a reminder that I'd made a promise, and the two of them departed.

Tired and satisfied, I slumped onto the couch beside Sasha while she gave me a smirk and asked, "Have a good time?"

I shrugged, smiled back, and replied, "Yeah, I did. Thank you for letting us do that. There was a lot of ... well, 'regret' isn't the right word ... but I don't think any of the three of us felt very good about ourselves for having sex at Carter's place under those circumstances. Getting a chance to do it right, to make this our lasting memory instead ... Well at least I know -I- feel better about it."

Sasha nodded. "I'm glad."

"Still, after last night with DJ, and after this thing just now with Lexi and Meli, I don't want you to get the idea that I'm going to constantly need to have sex with all these other girls."

Sasha chuckled and shook her head. "It's okay. You don't need to apologize."

"You sure? You're my girlfriend and I don't want you feeling left out. I mean, I'm pretty tired right now, but I'm sure I could manage for you..."

Sasha snorted, already recognizing the joke, and she replied on cue in a deadpan tone, "Take my breath away why don't you."

We shared a laugh and I reached forward to hug her. She cinched herself tight against me, and I sighed while burying my nose against her neck. But as I did so, a distinctly musky aroma filled my nostrils, and curious, I took a deeper sniff. Pulling back, I held my girlfriend at arm's length and arched an eyebrow at her. "Waitaminute. Did you... ?"

Sasha blushed and grinned. "What? You thought I'd just sit around down here twiddling my thumbs while you and the froshlings were fucking up a storm upstairs? I took Brooke, DJ, and Faye into the downstairs bedroom directly beneath you guys and we made our own racket together. You probably just couldn't hear us because you were otherwise occupied."

"You ... with..." I sputtered before shaking my head ruefully. "You realize that I've never even bagged Faye?"

Sasha's eyes sparkled. "Oh, you're missing out. She's really good with her little hands." My girlfriend held up her right hand and brought all five fingertips together for emphasis.

I barked a short laugh, and shaking my head I hugged her again. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"Sure, but it's still nice to hear you say it."

"I love you, Sasha."

She sighed rapturously, and hugged me even tighter. "I love you, too."


-- FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2006, FINALS WEEK --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" a girl moaned and I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into somebody's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the bottle-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves. I smiled, knowing that Andie would be looking up at me, and I was rewarded for giving her positive feedback by the sensation of her sliding my morning wood into her throat once again.

Just another morning in my ordinary life.

"Mmm..." Sasha moaned quietly in her sleep. I'd awoken in a typical position, cuddled up behind Sasha with my left arm wrapped around her. With my sexual arousal climbing with every passing second that Andie continued to fellate me, I began to fondle the naked breast I held in my palm. But all of a sudden, Sasha jolted awake, her entire body jerking upright in surprise, which simultaneously rolled me off of her.

We both looked down her body at the same time, somewhat surprised and somewhat not to find Adrienne between Sasha's legs, smirking as her tongue extended out and took a long lick up through Sasha's cleft. My girlfriend shuddered, moaned, and reached down to shove Adrienne's face a little harder against her crotch.

Meanwhile, I turned my attention to the mouth currently bobbing up and down my cock. Andie smiled around a mouthful of meat, and I reached down to caress my cutie's cheek for a job well done.

But my hand froze just an inch away. The morning fog was lifting from my brain, and only now did it hit me that although both Andie and I had certainly lost count of the number of times she'd woken me in this very fashion, she certainly hadn't done so since we'd broken up more than a week ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.