An Ordinary College Sex Life 3
Chapter 28: Carter

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Carter - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- SATURDAY, APRIL 22, 2006 --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" a girl moaned and I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into somebody's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the dark brunette head bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves. I smiled, knowing that my girlfriend would be looking up at me, and I was rewarded for giving her positive feedback by the sensation of her sliding my morning wood into her throat once again.

Just another morning in my ordinary life. Eat your fucking heart out.

"Mmm..." my other bed partner moaned quietly in her sleep. I'd awoken in my usual position: spooned up against one girlfriend while another served as my personal alarm clock. I didn't know who was who yet, given that I currently had a harem of five "girlfriends", any two of whom would spend the night. But as consciousness slowly trickled into my brain, memory came with it and I recalled that at the end of the night after my regular Friday "get-together", I had sent Jessica and Audrey into my bedroom to be my overnight bedwarmers.

The two were my youngest girlfriends, and also the most recent additions. "Recent", though, was a matter of relativity. I'd added Jessica to the harem around Christmas of '04 and Audrey just after Valentine's Day in '05, so it had been a full year since adding a new girlfriend into the mix. Not that I hadn't been trying, of course, but the girls I'd taken interest in since Audrey hadn't been able to handle the scene and didn't stick around. Both girls were also 22, which wasn't old per se; but years of regular meth use and harem sex has a way of aging girls, and I was only too eager for some fresh blood.

My long dry spell was probably why I had such high hopes for young 19-year-old sophomore Lexi, the new fish dangling on my hook. She was a great fuck, and she'd even played along willingly when I paired her up with Audrey a couple of weeks ago for a hot threesome, but I thought it was still too early to really open her eyes to everything I was about.

Unfortunately, Elyse went and pulled her little stunt of showing up on that Ben guy's doorstep, telling him all sorts of horror stories about me that he then shared with Lexi and her little friends. THAT had certainly been unexpected. How the hell was I supposed to know one of her best friends was Ben's little sister?

But this wasn't the first time I'd been accused of abusing meth addicts, and I already knew the right answers. The truth was that I didn't force anyone to be here, and the proof was in the girls who'd left of their own accord, Elyse included. I'm a businessman, and a generous one at that. I provided desirable products for those who wished to purchase them, that's all. And for those pretty girls unwilling or unable to afford cash payments, I gave them alternatives.

Jessica was uneducated trailer trash with a hot, heavily-tattooed body and a marked distaste for ever working an office job. If it wasn't for me, she'd be poor and miserable bagging groceries and living in a Union City double-wide with Mom and Mom's lecherous boyfriend. Instead she had her own room in my luxurious mansion, wore designer clothes and expensive jewelry, and would never have to work a day job as long as she was here.

Audrey was an unmotivated student at Berkeley City College, forever a couple of classes short of her AA. Even if she did get her degree, she didn't know what the hell she'd do with it, and as long as she was with me she wouldn't have to figure that out. I loved her firm tits and tight cunt, and she was only too happy to move out of a shared room in a crummy apartment and give up a lowly filing job at an Oakland law firm full of perverts.

Lexi had met them both, talked to them both, and asked them point blank if I was abusing them. Both girls had stated emphatically that I wasn't, and that they were happy to be here. The real test had come when Lexi asked if they were my "girlfriends", but both girls knew the script and responded that although they had sex with me, it wasn't a condition of their residence and that we were really "just friends". I'd promptly assured Lexi that SHE was the object of my romantic interest, and turning on the charm I did a great job of assuaging her concerns.

Still, it was too early to add Lexi to the harem. She was far from addicted to the drugs, and her socio-economic situation wasn't so untenable as to hook her into my lifestyle that way. Nevertheless, even if the Elyse/Ben-thing had moved up my usual timetable for certain revelations, I figured that Lexi and I were still on-track.

But the process of spending a few days reassuring Lexi that I had no ulterior motives in romancing her also meant that I had to send her home last night unfucked and in the safety of her friends. Plus, that fucked-up druggie slut Elyse had gone and messed up my night even MORE when she stole two grand from Ben and ran away from HIS house, forcing him to come HERE looking for her. Recognizing the chance to nip his concerns in the bud and eliminate any future suspicion from a guy who might still have influence over Lexi's opinion of me, I spent a good hour chaperoning him around the place. So I really didn't have any ME time last night, and when I finally returned to my bedroom, I had both a raging hard-on and a strong desire to use it to release my pent-up anger at Elyse for making me jump through all these hoops.

Thankfully, both Jessica and Audrey knew their roles as my willing cum dumpsters on a night like this. They were both naked and lubed up and I gleefully used their bodies as masturbatory tools to satiate my lust. There were no games, no pretense of affection between us. Once, they had both been in love with me, but the honeymoon phases were long gone, their romantic notions replaced by pragmatism as they realized they were better off as my harem girls than on their own. It didn't matter if I didn't get them off; they had each other for that. It was one reason why I always had my harem girls in multiples, because once I was finished and rolled over to sleep, they could still pleasure one another and get their own orgasmic fixes before obediently wrapping their naked bodies around me.

Now it was morning, I had my morning wood to be taken care of, and when I finally opened my eyes to look down at my mystery fellatrix, I recognized Jessica's face looking back at me, which meant that it was Audrey wrapped up in my left arm with her naked breast in my hand. I gleefully fondled the perky globe with my left hand while using my right to shove Jessica's head down around my cock. She accepted the instruction and allowed my schlong into her throat, and I kept the dirty slut pinned like that until she started dry-retching, so I let her up lest she vomit in my lap.

Her eyes watering, Jessica turned her head and coughed uncomfortably while trying to regain her breath. I smirked and continued fondling Audrey's naked body before sliding a hand down and buzzing her ass. My lover squirmed in my arms but turned her face to meet my kiss. But just when Audrey started to get into the makeout session, I spontaneously turned, grabbed Jessica by her shoulders, and slammed her face-down on the mattress beside me. Quickly, I raised Jessica's hips and nudged her legs to the sides. And with careful aim, I slotted my cock at her cunt and literally pulled her onto my pole.

Like a good girl, Jessica had prepped herself while blowing me, so she was already wet and my entry must not have been too painful. Folding her arms on the mattress beneath her face, she turned to lay her cheek on them while I rutted into her from behind. A few minutes later, I pulled out and splattered my morning wad across her tramp stamp tattoo and all over her reddened buttcheeks, red because I'd been spanking her juicy bottom whenever I felt like it. And after I climbed off the bed, I snapped my fingers and pointed at Audrey, ordering, "Clean her up."

To her credit, Audrey had already started moving before I gave the command. Even when she had been a brand new addition to the harem, she'd learned fast. The girls that pleased me got first crack at the drugs and were the last ones I punished when I was in a bad mood. Girls that weren't obedient often ended up curled on the floor in pain and misery.

Life with me was a meritocracy, after all. The girls only got what they deserved.


While the girls were cleaning up I went through my morning routine to shower, shit, and shave. Sometimes I used one of the girls as a personal loofah, but not today. It was getting late and I wanted to check on Mom.

She was right where I'd left her, of course. Hell, she hadn't moved in almost 32 months, except for the times I'd gone through the hassle of putting her into a wheelchair and taking her on little excursions to get fresh air and see the outside world. Her eyes still opened and closed, after all, and even though Cameron doubted it, I insisted that Mom could actually see things. I KNEW she was still alive and aware in there, even if she was trapped inside her own body. That was why I kept a television on in her bedroom so that she'd have something to watch and listen to when I wasn't there to talk to her. And it was why I still held out hope that modern medicine would eventually find a way to bring her back to me.

Other, more miraculous, recoveries had taken place, some from people who'd remained in a persistent vegetative state well beyond ten years. If it could happen to them, it could happen to Mom. She'd already had one very BIG miracle happen in her favor: her last round of chemo had apparently put her cancer into remission, and the tumors hadn't come back. Nature, God, and the Universe wouldn't have saved her from the cancer only to let her linger like this forever. I wasn't giving up.

Just like every morning, I tenderly cradled her body and adjusted her so that she wouldn't develop pressure sores. Her hair had grown back over the last two and a half years, and I combed it and styled it nicely with a cute barrette. I checked all her monitors and made sure she was still feeding and drinking and evacuating and all that. Finally, I sat down and talked to her for a little bit, sharing the details of my day since I'd last stopped in to talk to her. And I also expressed my concerns about the recent changes in Cameron's behavior, including the very hateful words of "monster" and "sociopath" she'd used to describe me to my face.

I knew I was no monster. I didn't force anyone to do anything, and I always gave the people around me a choice. It wasn't MY fault if a girl lacked the willpower to stave off addiction. And nobody could FORCE me to maintain interest in a girl who simply didn't appeal to me anymore. Really, I was just a guy with a few resources who took advantage of the good fortune in his life. I certainly deserved a little good fortune after all the bad things that had happened to me and those I cared about.

And the fact that I did have people I cared about was proof itself that I was no sociopath. Cameron wasn't the first person to call me that, and I'd taken the time to research the term a long time ago. Sure, I might have little regard for the feeling and welfare of others, but was that really such a bad thing? Let THEM deal with their OWN shit, and let ME deal with MINE. It wasn't my job to care about the welfare of people who didn't matter to me, so long as I DID care about the welfare of people who DID matter to me, as long as I DID form meaningful relationships.

And I had formed meaningful relationships, at least with Cameron and Mom. They were my family. They were the two people who truly mattered to me. And my love for them was proof positive that I wasn't a sociopath. So Cameron was just talking out of her ass. It happened from time to time.

She was probably PMS'ing.

Speaking of Cameron, she knocked at the door while I was still talking to Mom. I called for her to enter and she briefly said 'hello' to her mother before asking me to step outside and talk to her in private.

"I keep telling you that Mom would love to hear your voice, more than just a simple 'hello'," I told her.

"And I keep telling you I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her, not when she's like that. And besides, if she CAN hear what I'm saying, then this is the sort of information best told in complete privacy."

I sighed and gestured for Cameron to lead the way, but before I left I bent over and kissed Mom's cheek. For a second, I thought I saw her actually smile. But when I pulled my head back, her mouth was in the exact same position I'd left her in, and with a sigh I turned and followed Cameron outside and around the corner to her bedroom.

Once inside, I watched Cameron move to her desk and sit down in front of her laptop computer. Folding my arms across my chest and leaning against the cabinet, I asked, "So what's so private and important that you had to drag me in here?"

Cameron took a deep breath and looked up at me. "Money, of course."

I rolled my eyes. "We've been over this: we're fine."

Cameron shook her head and pointed at the screen. "Not so fine. Mom's insurance is tapped out. Her bills are getting more expensive, and your income has been steadily declining for the last year while expenses in the mansion have been steadily going up. They'll only go even higher if you eventually add Lexi to the harem."

"You're being an alarmist."

"I'm being an accountant; that's my job. I look at the cash flow and your dwindling savings and I'm telling you to be concerned."

"We're going through a rough patch. Chad got muscled out of some shady deal with his higher-ups and he had to give up some territory. We can manage. And I've still got the trust fund."

"The trust fund is fixed income and isn't going to go up, unless you want to visit Dad and ask him for a raise."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. Dad had disappeared from my life two years ago, content to live his own playboy lifestyle without the burdens of his ex-offspring, especially when he had two toddlers to deal with from his latest baby mama. "How about your job? Weren't you supposed to get a promotion and a raise? Fiscal year was April 1, right?"

Cameron sighed and shook her head. "Annual raise sure, but it's not enough. As for the promotion, they gave it to Rick Harper instead. Misogynistic bastard."

"Really?"

Cameron shrugged like it was no big deal. "Let's just say I'm used to dealing with misogynistic bastards."

I rolled my eyes and momentarily gave her a withering glare. "So what are you suggesting I do?"

She took a deep breath and sighed. "Cut expenses. Scale back on the 'get-togethers', maybe. You can maintain your dealers without throwing parties ALL weekend. Maybe they'd do better business if they actually worked a Friday or Saturday evening every now and again instead of coming here to get laid. Maybe even cut out Sundays entirely."

I scowled. "Parties are what I do."

"Then you think of a way to cut expenses."

"Well then what's our biggest expense?"

"The biggest? Mom. Easily. You spent over a hundred and fifty grand on her last year, and if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have an issue in the first place."

"But Mom's untouchable. Period."

"I know, I know. It's just..." Cameron sighed.

"It's just what? If we take out the equipment keeping her alive and the pain medication that keeps her at peace..." I made a sour face even thinking about it. Her face didn't really move, but the way her heartbeat accelerated and the strain on her other systems made it clear that she was hurting. It was one more reason I believed she was still aware inside there. And now that the pain meds were helping to control things... "No," I stated emphatically. "Mom is untouchable."

"Then you've gotta cut back somewhere else."

"I've already been cutting back. The Range Rover is over a year old already; I didn't buy a new one, did I? And the girls have been satisfied with their shopping spree levels; that's one benefit of not adding anyone new in the last year."

"Maybe."

"Or maybe I should cut one of them loose, huh? Expenses went down when I jettisoned Elyse, after all."

"Maybe, but you can't do that to them." Cameron bit her lip nervously.

"And why not? Huh?"

"Carter, please."

"I know you've got a soft spot for the girls, but old pussy is old pussy."

"Don't say it."

"Rebecca has certainly been around long enough."

"Please. Rebecca has been your most loyal girlfriend. Even when Kelly left--"

"I TOLD you not to mention her name to me. EVER again," I growled menacingly.

Cameron lowered her eyes and looked contrite.

"I get that you and Rebecca are practically best friends by now. But expenses are expenses, aren't they?"

"She's a person, not an expense."

"Says the accountant? Really? Everyone is an expense, even you."

"I'm also part of this household's income."

"So maybe that's the solution. Get more 'income' out of the other girls, like I did with Elyse."

"Carter..."

"Hey, it's just money, right? Red ink, black ink. Numbers in accounting columns, all on an Excel spreadsheet. That's what you do."

"You can't--"

"Like hell I can't. Besides, if I'm going to add Lexi, then someone's gotta go. Would you rather I get rid of Judene? You never really liked her."

Cameron closed her eyes and clenched her jaw, but even so I could see the turmoil in her mind.

"You do, don't you? Anything to save your precious Rebecca, after all. You don't want to be the bad guy, don't want to come out and SAY you'd be fine with me getting rid of Judene. But the fact is: you don't like her. Hmm, maybe I'll invite her to join us the next time we play together."

"You do that and I'll bite your cock off."

I laughed merrily, knowing it was an empty threat. Even so, I knew I shouldn't actually invite Judene to join us. Cameron might not bite my cock, but she could certainly refuse to play. She had, on a number of occasions when she was particularly mad at me. Just like a wife, I guess, withholding sex when she didn't get her way. In the end, though, we always found a way to make up. Even though we weren't married, we were still family. She'd promised Mom when Mom first got sick that she'd always take care of me, and she'd lived up to that promise. For my part, I loved her too much to ever stand being away from her for very long, and in the end I was always willing to compromise on some things.

See, NOT a sociopath.

On that note, I was the first one to break the stalemate as I sighed and raised my hands. "Fine, fine. I'm not saying I'll keep Rebecca around just for your sake, but I won't bloodlessly dump a girl from the harem just to cut costs, alright? Still, you can't honestly blame me if I get tired of one or more of them and simply take the most ... practical ... approach down the road, alright?"

Cameron frowned but sighed wearily. "Fine..."

"But we're not in danger yet, right? Savings aren't gone yet, are they?"

"No, not yet. But this downward trend is NOT good."

"How long do we have?"

She shrugged and looked at her screen. "At this burn rate? Months. Maybe a year."

I grimaced. "I'll think of something."

Cameron sighed and looked up at me, shaking her head wryly. "You always do."


"Ohhh, fuck yeah..." Judene crooned on the other side of the glass. It was a Saturday night, and whether or not I was supposed to start controlling my expenses, there was no way I was going to cancel tonight's 'get-together' at the very last minute.

Of course, some things had to change at the last minute. When I'd originally planned out this evening, I'd figured on making Rebecca the centerpiece of my voyeuristic fantasies, not Judene. Rebecca was really one of the sweetest girls I'd ever known, the only girlfriend who'd not only fallen in love with me but also stayed in love with me even after discovering my true colors. She'd been with me for nearly four years now, still loyal even after Kelly left us, and the deep friendship she'd formed with Cameron made her almost feel like a little sister in our household. Even though I'd long felt that I would only truly care about two people in this whole world: Mom and Cameron, Rebecca probably came the closest to being a third.

And that's why it was always especially gratifying to see her get skewered by cock from three different sides at the same time.

I realize that may not make much logical sense, but let me explain. For one thing, Rebecca really didn't get into anal. Some girls just aren't built that way, I suppose, and while she was willing to do it, I'd never once seen her have an orgasm while a cock or dildo was up her butt. Too painful, no matter what someone else was doing with her clit. So what would I do? Send her into the Showroom to do a triple-penetration, of course.

I loved the look of pain on Rebecca's face when she felt that blunt instrument drive its way into her colon. Her grimace of obvious distaste for what was being done to her inflamed my ego. If she were just another slut who bent over and spread her asscheeks without hesitation, I probably wouldn't make her do it so much. But it was such a power trip to put her in a situation where SHE made the decision to have a dick in her ass, knowing how much it hurt. I wasn't forcing her, not really. She had a choice; she always had a choice. And the fact that she kept choosing MY choice was as delicious as it gets.

Of course, I would do much more to Rebecca than simply make her take a dick up her ass. In the old days, a common one-one-one might have been enough visual stimulation to get me off. But girls on crystal meth gradually built up a resistance to the narcotic, needing more and more to sustain a high, and unfortunately my voyeurism wasn't much different. Years ago I could watch one of my friends nail my latest Cameron-lookalike in the missionary position and I could fantasize enough to get myself off. But watching a simple erotic coupling didn't do so much for me anymore. After years and years of voyeurism, I needed to see better sex, more extreme sex, stuff like anal and threesomes and toys. Anything less was just ... vanilla.

Not nasty enough.

Fortunately for me, despite the pain, Rebecca was good with nasty. In addition to her sweetness, Rebecca had something of a submissive side. Even though she was the longest-tenured "girlfriend" and second in age only to Mary, she was a follower, not a leader. She enjoyed the social aspects of getting wired with her friends and found some kind of deep-rooted satisfaction in being forced to perform for an audience. Paradoxically, she wasn't a very vocal or demonstrative lover, almost quietly taking her punishment even while shivering in excitement at her degradation. We were a perfect match in many ways, since I loved to watch her get degraded, and that more than any other reason was why she'd lasted this long.

Win-win all around.

So I'd planned an evening when I could watch Rebecca pull off Sam's cock and turn her head to start sucking Andy's. I would watch her quiver and moan while Mario ate her out. And I would really start getting into it when Rebecca found herself sitting on Andy's dick, crying as Sam pushed into her ass, and choking as Mario crammed his schlong down her throat.

It would have been Awesome.

Truly, almost any straight male on the planet would get off stroking to that, amirite?

But not me. Not enough. You see, the other problem with building up a resistance to live porn was that I'd also started to lose the ability to masturbate. Why do it myself, of course, when I had a bevy of beauties to do it for me? And I especially loved it when my dearly beloved Cameron would be the one to help me out.

She didn't participate all the time, of course. From the very beginning she'd resisted every attempt I'd made to take our physical relationship to the next level, and even now I figured that she rationed the times when she'd give me a blowjob or let me eat her out simply to keep my libido reined in. After all, if she willingly went down on me every time I wanted, I'd probably pressure her a little more to actually have sex with me.

But at least she was willing to maintain third base. Perhaps that was the only silver lining to come out of Mom's stroke almost three years ago, the decision Cameron made to resume our physical expressions of love as her way of "taking care of me". That first day when she'd dragged me out of Mom's room and practically ordered me to move on and live my life again, we'd wound up crying and kissing and eventually making love.

Oh, we didn't have sex or anything like that; intercourse was the Berlin Wall between us that she simply couldn't cross. But in our grief we both hungered for a sense of intimacy, and we found that in each other, sharing pleasures that went above and beyond the mere hugs and cheek-kisses that other, less despondent siblings shared. I'd reminded her repeatedly that we weren't blood-related and that there were no laws, moral or otherwise, that prevented us from giving each other that kind of comfort. And I reminded her of how much more difficult our mourning period would be had we not been able to find such physical release in our moments of stress and sorrow.

Of course, there were still limits to that physical pleasure, limits she'd imposed when we were teenagers and limits she still maintained today. I didn't pressure her, choosing to satisfy those lustful urges elsewhere with the willing women who came to me. That was mere sex. That was nothing BUT physical. What Cameron and I shared was... special.

It was love. Love expressed in our writhing naked bodies. Love in the feeling of her legs wrapped around my head. And love in the utter sense of surrender as she swallowed my seed.

At first, our lovemaking was confined behind closed doors, never in front of our friends and certainly not in public. Even when it was just the two of us and Kelly, my old girlfriend, she refused to even touch me, never mind that Kelly knew that she and I were being intimate. She couldn't handle the shame, couldn't handle the idea of someone from the outside learning that we were doing the things we did even though we considered each other brother and sister.

That was why I'd ultimately built the Voyeur Room and Showroom. It was easy to open up a window between two spare bedrooms and install the comm system. Separated by a one-way mirror and enclosed by four walls of privacy, Cameron was able to relax enough to give me her oral pleasure while indulging in my obsessive need to watch. She understood that by doing so I was able to fuck HER in my mind, to release my lust for her in a controlled way so that I wouldn't need to pressure HER into actually having sex with me. Fucking a green-eyed brunette doppelganger was a great way for me to live out my ultimate fantasy, but watching someone else fuck a green-eyed brunette doppelganger was even BETTER if it was actually CAMERON sucking on my cock.

Because then it was really HER touching me, even if it was just her mouth.

Of course, her sense of privacy had started to wear away the more we did it. First it was Kelly or Rebecca or maybe Miranda in the Voyeur Room with us. After all, sometimes I wanted to actually have sex while watching, and since Cameron wouldn't put out, it was to her benefit to have a willing girl for me to get up and plug into.

Then there was the time we didn't lock the door and Sam just strolled in. He wanted to watch too, and since he already knew her relationship to me and didn't care, she managed to not freak out and eventually went back to blowing me while I had Rebecca service him.

And then there was the time I called Jillian into the room because I felt like fucking the slutty blonde. That was the first time Cameron started to actually freak, because Jillian was somebody who didn't actually know that Cameron used to be my stepsister. Even when Cameron and Mom had moved into the house, we'd passed off Cameron as "an old friend" and Mom was practically invisible anyway. As far as Jillian and all the other party people were concerned, Cameron was just another girlfriend, albeit a favorite one, so it was no big deal to find her between my knees with my dick in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.