An Ordinary College Sex Life 3
Chapter 25: Too Much Boobage

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Too Much Boobage - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2006, SENIOR YEAR --

The early morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. Instinctively, I turned my face deeper into the pillow and inched my shoulder up to carry the warm blanket higher toward my ear.

Little by little, my body came alive as sensory input crawled along my nerves. The lone exception was my left arm, slightly deadened from being trapped beneath her pillow for some time, the tips of my left fingers somewhat frozen from exposure off the edge of the king-size bed we were snuggled upon. But my right hand was nice and warm, layered not only beneath the blanket but also beneath the baggy T-shirt she used for pajamas. As consciousness slowly trickled into my brain, I became more aware of the large breast I currently palmed in that right hand, and of its matching twin squished against the back of that same hand.

I squeezed, reveling in the mammary's pliant firmness, as well as the feeling of a hard nipple circled by the curvature of my thumb. I also became aware of her soft yet deep breathing, accompanied by a low erotic tone of pleasure. And as I listened to the sounds of each inhale/exhale pairing, I realized that their cadence was incongruently out of sync with that of another sensation coming from lower down my body.

A firm yet supple hand gripped my cock, stroking up and down with its own rhythm that didn't match my cuddle-partner's breathing. Only now did my brain fully activate and flood my consciousness with a sea of information. I now remembered where I was, who I was with, and how I had come to be here. And I now remembered everything I had done last night with the TWO young women currently in my bed.

I'd ridden an emotional rollercoaster yesterday. Having gone through an insanely taxing period spanning 24 hours of Elyse-drama, Kim-drama, and finally Sasha-drama, I was exhausted, plain and simple. I'd been running on very little sleep, and the very last emotional catharsis of opening my heart once again to the possibility of real love with Sasha had put me in a mental state where all I wanted to do was wrap her up in my arms and drift away to blissful sleep.

But then Andie had walked through the door, and I really can't blame the girl for what she did next. My petite little Tri-Delt cutie had no idea what kind of special moment Sasha and I were sharing, and she simply behaved in the same way she'd behaved the other few dozen times she'd walked in on me and another girl: She joined in, asking, "Is this a private party? Or is there room for one more?"

While unexpected, I can't say I was surprised by Andie's request. I was however QUITE surprised by Sasha's reaction. While I pondered some nice way to ask Andie to give us five minutes because my potential new girlfriend and I were having a moment, Sasha propped herself up on her elbows and replied cheerily, "Hey girl, there's always room for you!"

My jaw dropped open and I gawked at Sasha in surprise, but she was already rolling off me, my deflating prick pulling free of her saturated snatch with a wet [slurp].

"We went dancing at this ballroom club and we're all sweaty and grimy," Sasha explained, oblivious to her nudity as she moved to sit beside me and pat my tummy. "Care to help me get Ben all squeaky clean in the shower?"

Andie, of course, was only too happy to help. I gawked at Sasha for a bit longer, until she and Andie both dragged me from the bed and into the bathroom. Sasha deflected my questioning eyes with head nods and sharp looks to pay attention to Andie, and while perhaps I should have called a timeout to get some kind of a verbal explanation, I didn't, and I let myself be pulled along into the threesome as if it were any other night with the two of them.

Andie, Sasha, and I were no strangers to having sex with each other, and once I decided to go with the flow, I found my sexual energy reserves and formed a fresh erection in the shower. But rather than start something in the bathroom, Sasha turned off the spray and had us dry off before we re-assembled on my bed. There, Sasha gleefully showed off her new deep-throating skills, much to Andie's amazement and happiness for her good friend. So of course Andie had to show off HER deep-throating skills, and the girls kept switching back and forth until my rod was hard enough to etch glass.

As tired as I felt, I let the girls do most of the work while they rode both my face and my cock to starter orgasms. Then, Sasha explained that she'd already gotten a load out of me before Andie's arrival, so she graciously offered up my next one to the Tri-Delt cutie. Andie rolled onto her back and spread her limbs aside while beckoning to me invitingly. I found enough energy to climb aboard and sink my prick into her achingly tight pussy. And then the two of us humped and bucked on my bed, thrusting away to our final climaxes while Sasha reclined beside us with a dreamy smile on her face.

In the end, Andie pulled my face to hers so that my tongue was in her mouth while she screamed in orgasmic ecstasy. I delighted in the feeling of my wonderful cutie quivering beneath me as she clutched my body with all four limbs. And as her inner muscles milked my cock, they drew out my final load as well.

Sasha had gone after the creampie while Andie lay dazed in post-orgasmic bliss. Afterwards, the girls hopped into their sleep attire before cuddling up on either side of me. And only then was I finally allowed to get some much needed sleep.

So even though it was now the following morning, Sasha and I STILL hadn't gotten a chance to talk about the parameters of our budding relationship. And as I opened my eyes to look down and confirm that it was indeed Andie stroking my morning wood in her hands and grinning up at me, I wondered what the hell I was supposed to do.

It wasn't that I liked Andie any less, or that I hadn't enjoyed last night's threesome. And it wasn't that I'd made any commitments to Sasha for fidelity or exclusivity in our relationship going forward. If anything, I would strongly resist any proposals of monogamy, knowing that I really LIKED having sex with Andie and others and had come to terms with my sexual identity as a guy who would ALWAYS have multiple partners.

But sex is sex, and love is love, and as fond as I was of Andie, I could feel myself falling in love with Sasha. I wanted, for a little while at least, to be ALONE with Sasha to cherish this new milestone in our developing relationship. And I wanted to confirm from both sides that the sentiments we'd shared last night were still true today.

And we simply couldn't DO that with Andie still around.

But Sasha was still asleep in my arms, my left arm a little numb and my right hand trapped between her big boobs. Andie was already up and active, stroking my cock and ... nevermind ... she was sucking my cock. And well, once a girl's got your cock in her mouth, it's kind of rude to tell her to go away.

So with a sigh, I gently rolled onto my back, taking care to remove my right hand from underneath Sasha's T-shirt without waking her. Andie kept slurping on my dong, make wet squelching sounds as she bobbed her head up and down with her lips sealed around my shaft. And with one more sigh, I draped my right forearm over my eyes and let my little cutie have her way with me. I'd talk to Sasha when she woke up.

Thing is, Sasha didn't wake up for another twenty minutes. By then, Andie was kneeling on an armchair and bent over the backrest, shivering as my renewed cock burrowed inch after inch up her tight asshole while my previous load trickled out of her cunt and down her inner thigh.

We'd talk later.


"Hey, I'm serious. It wasn't your fault." Sasha emphasized her words by reaching over and stroking Andie's left forearm. The three of us were seated around the dining table with Sasha at the head and Andie and me to either side of her, remnants of our breakfast still on our plates. Andie had just finished trying to apologize for her role in letting Elyse leave the house Friday night, but even our assurances that we didn't blame her weren't enough to completely assuage her guilt.

"I just wish there was something I could do to make it up to you," Andie pouted. "Something I could do to help find her again."

I sighed and leaned back against my chair, rubbing my temples. "Elyse made her own choice, and she's gone now. There's nothing any of us can do right now, and really, we all have our own things to deal with. Finals are just around the corner."

"I guess..." Andie said glumly. She sighed, and then sitting up straight, she surveyed the table and announced, "Well at least I can clean up these dishes for you guys."

Again, my eyes flicked over to Sasha's. I still wanted to talk to her about our confessions of love from last night. Catching my gaze, she read my eyes and took a deep breath before nodding slowly. But just before I could tell Andie that Sasha and I needed to talk and that we'd be upstairs while she finished cleaning up, Sasha spoke up instead.

"Actually, leave the dishes alone for a minute." Sasha put her right hand on top of Andie's left to stop the other girl's movements. "There's something Ben and I need to talk to you about."

My eyebrows popped as I sat up straight and looked over at Sasha. Wait, what?

Sasha looked back at me with a calm expression, nodding slowly again. And then with a deep breath, she turned her head and re-focused on Andie. "You and I have talked a lot about how we both feel for Ben, and about his feelings for each of us. And part of those talks centered on what would happen if he ever fell in love with one of us, do you remember?"

Andie started nodding, but then she got the implications and her eyes went wide as she muttered, "Oh, shit!"

Sasha pursed her lips and reached out to stroke Andie's forearm again. Taking a deep breath, she glanced down at her stroking hand and murmured, "Well ... last night Ben and I had a pretty intense talk along those lines." She then picked her head up to stare into Andie's eyes and read the other girl's reaction.

"Oh, shit!" Andie muttered again as she sat up straighter and retracted her arm away from Sasha's hand ever so slightly.

Frowning, Sasha pouted and gave Andie a wounded expression. It seemed to work because Andie immediately moved her arm back and actually reached up to capture Sasha's hand with her own.

With raised eyebrows, Andie gave Sasha a questioning look and asked, "Did he..." She glanced at me before returning to Sasha. "Did he tell you he loves you?"

"No..." Sasha shook her head immediately before thinking about it as she glaced over at me. "Well sorta..."

I took a deep breath and began to try and explain, but before I could Sasha spoke up again.

"He said that he's going in that direction. And he said that after graduation, he'd like to explore our relationship and find out if he and I can become something more."

"That's..." Andie pinched her lips and furrowed her eyebrows in thought. She blinked a couple of times, looked away, and took a deep breath before looking back and finishing, "That's ... that's great. I'm happy for you, Sasha." Her smile was a little forced.

"But nothing's set yet," Sasha said quickly. "We both talked a lot about how we'd handle things if he showed these kinds of feelings for either of us, and we both talked about how we'd react to each other as well. We both promised we'd never be jealous of the other, to never try and nudge the other one out, and I'm sticking to that promise. Nothing changes. I'm not his girlfriend yet, and we both are his special favorites."

"One of us a little more 'favorite' than the other," Andie muttered while flashing me a dark look.

"Don't be like that. You're my friend, and more than that, you're like the sister I never had. I like Ben, and of course I've fallen in love with him, but I don't want to lose your friendship over this."

Andie frowned. "What, you'd pick me over him?"

Sasha shook her head. "I don't want to HAVE to pick between you two, period. He's the guy I fell in love with, yes. But we've become so close these last few months, closer than I ever thought we could be. I don't want to lose you, and I'd like to think that even though I'm not a Tri-Delt, you think of me like a sister, too. Really, if our roles were reversed and he expressed those kinds of feelings for you, I know I'd be happy for you. And besides ... this is Ben... Big Ben."

I arched an eyebrow, wondering where she was going with this.

Sasha smirked at me and drawled, "And I know that alone, I'm not nearly enough woman for him. I need help keeping the beast tamed, and we already know we both love trying."

Andie started to brighten. "So nothing changes? You, me, and him ... however the three of us work out?"

"Well, some things will change. I know you've gotten a little used to having him all to yourself at night, at least for six nights out of the week."

Andie shrugged, "You said you're not much of a cuddler."

"I lied. I was deliberately avoiding those times in a futile attempt to keep my emotions in check." Sasha shrugged. "Didn't help. Maybe even only made me miss him that much more."

Andie smirked. "I sorta figured. I mean, for someone who supposedly didn't like to cuddle, you sure looked happy whenever he spooned up behind you on the nights all three of us were in bed together."

Sasha nodded. "So I do want to spend the nights with him now, but it doesn't have to be exclusive. There's plenty of room for all three of us on the big bed."

"Of course," Andie sighed and started shaking her head. "But there's one thing we never talked about regarding AFTER he said he was in love with one of us."

Sasha frowned and asked, "What's that?"

"We agreed that we'd never be jealous, and that we'd never try to push the other one out." Andie wistfully looked over at me, biting her lip and giving me big puppy-dog eyes. "But I'm still in love with him, and it's only fair that you know that I'm going to do my damndest to make him fall in love with me, too."

Sasha barked a short laugh and reached a little higher to rub Andie's upper arm. "Oh, I know. I know. But you already know I won't be jealous. I love you too, Andie, and I'm only too happy to share."

Andie beamed, and the two girls came together to rub noses and giggle.

I blinked, somehow feeling that I shouldn't be surprised by this turn of events, and yet for some stupid reason, I still was. Blinking again, I started scratching my head before opening my big mouth and asking, "Um, do I get a say in any of this?"

The girls both looked at me, Sasha smirking and Andie pursing her lips in thought. They looked at each other again, and back at me. And Andie tapped her lips before chirping, "Nope." And they started giggling again.

Still holding Andie's arm with her right hand, Sasha reached out with her left and interlaced her fingers through mine. "Come on, loverboy. I think we've had plenty of time to recharge, and the dishes can wait."


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into my lover's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. Moaning in ecstatic pleasure, she dug her heels into my ass and tightened her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Fuuuuuck ... yeah..." Andie groaned, letting her head drop back against the mattress while her arms uncurled from around my back to flop limply to the sides.

I held myself at full depth for a couple of extra seconds, reveling in the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around my cock just a little longer. But then I too relaxed all the tension in my body as I let my weight collapse onto Andie beneath me.

"Hmm..." she hummed, accepting my weight and patting my shoulder while nuzzling her nose into the crook of my neck.

"That sounded like a good one," Sasha commented from her spot in the armchair at the foot of the bed. After a lazy Sunday, night had now fallen and the moonlight peering through the curtains cast her in an ethereal white glow, enhanced by the way the light played off my white button-down dress shirt she was wearing.

Gazing dreamily at the ceiling, Andie sighed, "They're all good when they're with him."

"You'll get no argument from me," Sasha agreed.

Andie closed her eyes and resume rubbing her nose against my neck before working her way up and pecking my cheek. "I still love you, too. You know that, right?"

I blinked and gave her an apologetic look. "No promises."

"I know. Still ... it's there." And she turned my head so that her next peck was on my lips.

"You don't have to go," Sasha spoke up. "We talked about this. Nothing has to change. Any other Sunday night and you'd stay right here."

"I know I would," Andie replied, taking a deep breath against my crushing weight on her chest before patting my shoulder and giving me a 'get up' look. As I rolled off her, she much more easily took another deep breath and exhaled slowly, saying, "But it's because you're my friends that I want to let you have tonight alone with each other. When I walked in last night, all I was thinking about was how I'd let you both down by allowing Elyse to walk out the door. I didn't realize it was a special night for you two, and for realz, I'll feel better about it this way. Besides, you've already gone out of your way all day today to make me feel welcome and prioritized. By my count I've gotten Ben twice as many times as you have in the last 24 hours. I appreciate it, but really, I'll clean up and get out of here, and I'll see you both tomorrow night before dinner, okay?"

Sasha sighed. "If that's what you want."

Andie now rolled onto her side, keeping her thighs tightly closed to control the leakage of our mingled cum.

"Want me to suck it out?" Sasha offered.

Andie shook her head and smirked. "Wanna keep him inside me as long as I can, actually." She bent, collected her panties off the floor, and snaked them up her legs.

Sasha smiled, and she glanced down at the floor where Jamie lay in the same spot she'd been for the past twenty minutes: face-down, unconscious, and with my previous load of cum still leaking out of her ass. "Well, we'd better wake this one up too."


"Bye, cutie. See you tomorrow." I kissed Andie and smiled to see her glow a bit before she turned around and hopped down the front porch steps toward her Lexus parked on the curb. But despite her glow, I still felt bad for not being able to return her level of feelings for me.

"Bye, Andie!" Sasha called one last time after her as well, and Andie turned back for a moment to flash another smile and wave.

"Bye, lovely!" I called after Jamie, who was waddling a little uncomfortably ahead of Andie, although her fellow Tri-Delt was catching up quickly.

Jamie didn't turn around, merely holding a hand up without waving and without looking back. I felt bad for her as well, but not for emotional reasons. Really, it was Jamie's fault when you think about it, since she'd kept screaming at the top of her lungs for me to cornhole her harder and harder and deeper and deeper.

Still, I felt bad.

Soon enough, both girls were in Andie's car and on their way back to the Chapter House. Sasha and I watched them go and then headed back inside.

"Have a fun night?" Sasha asked.

I smiled and nodded, thinking of the past eight hours or so spent with a good chunk of the original Tri-Delt West harem. After spending the morning with Andie, studying, and making another round of fruitless phone calls looking for Elyse, Sasha had spontaneously come up with the barbecue suggestion, and Jamie, Jocelyn, Tonya, Lakhi, Whitney, and Nora had all come by to hang out. "It was nice to get the gang back together again. That was a good idea, and I feel much better."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did, too. This is going to sound horrible of me, but Elyse's presence the whole last week is really what killed the whole thing. I'd still rather she was here, so that we could know that she's safe, but it felt like old times to see the house full of girls again."

I nodded. "But now it's just you and me."

Sasha smiled. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I grinned right back. "Well to be honest, Jamie and Andie together pulled three loads out of me. Now that may not seem like a whole lot, but after the morning we had, I'm actually a little tired."

Sasha rolled her eyes and lightly shoved me in the chest. "No, silly. Although if you want to, of course we can fuck before falling asleep. What I meant was that you and I are finally alone. And I can tell that you've been itching all day to sit down and talk, haven't you?"

I blinked twice, thought about it, and grunted, "Oh, yeah. I have ... I guess I just got a little distracted by the girls."

Sasha beamed. "I'll bet you did. But come on. Let's take a shower together first to clean up AND put us in the right mood."


Taking a shower with Sasha, and letting my hands roam all over her fabulous, curvaceous, bodacious naked body definitely put me in a good mood. Getting out of the shower and rubbing a towel all over her fabulous, curvaceous, bodacious naked body kept me in that good mood. And then she went and blew up the mood by neutering my ego.

"I realize that you're Mr. Project Team Leader and Harem Master and all that jazz," Sasha began with a light smile that couldn't quite make up for the slight condescension in her tone. "But your track record with romantic relationships sucks so if you don't mind, I think I'd better start laying down the parameters of our relationship."

"Hey, I..." I began instinctively to defend myself before her words sunk in, and the full weight of my romantic failures settled around my shoulders a bit. We were sitting in our usual conversation spot: the two armchairs in my sitting area. And taking a deep breath, I gestured for her to continue. "Fine, go ahead."

"We're not actually together yet, not as 'boyfriend/girlfriend', and we won't be until Graduation at the earliest. Maybe not even then."

My eyebrows went up. "Okay..."

"Well let's start with a simple question: Are you in love with me?"

I blinked and raised my eyebrows a little higher. "That's a simple question?"

"You didn't seem to have a problem answering it last night. If I recall, your exact words were--"

"I think I'm in love with you, too," I finished.

"Well, yeah," she grinned. "But I was actually thinking right before that, when you said 'I kinda think I can and will feel that way'. You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet there, you silver-tongued devil."

I arched an eyebrow. "As I recall, you pretty much grabbed me and fucked my brains out immediately after I said that."

"Well, I bent over and had YOU fuck MY brains out."

"To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to."

Sasha grinned. "The point is that 'kinda think' was the way you felt BEFORE we had sex, and now it's MY turn to tell you that an 'I love you too' AFTER having sex is the orgasms talking. You're not really there yet."

I took a deep breath. "You don't mind?"

"Mind? No. Again, I didn't particularly mind the way our relationship was BEFORE last night. We've been friends, and we're very close friends. Intimate, even."

"But you always told me you wanted to be my girlfriend. From the time this semester started and I broke up with DJ, to that time you confessed you loved me after we had sex in the private room at Nocturne, hasn't that been your goal?"

"Yes and no. Yes, I've long thought I wanted to be your girlfriend, but you have to remember that before this semester the ONLY way I knew how to have an intimate relationship with a guy was as a 'girlfriend'; I couldn't imagine being close to you in any other way, so I put my hopes on being... 'girlfriend'. But what we've meant to each other these last few weeks – being your constant – I don't think in such narrow terms anymore."

I arched an eyebrow. "So what, you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore?"

"Didn't say that." Sasha giggled. "Sure, I still fantasize about being a happy couple, but I don't have that fantasy for the sake of being your girlfriend. Rather, I dream about having the emotions you and I would both have for each other if we ever actually got to that point, even if it means sharing you with others." Sasha took a deep breath, propped her elbow on an armrest, and dropped her chin into her hand while staring dreamily at me. "The reality is that we're NOT at that point, not yet. So as of right now – and until at least Graduation – you and I are NOT a couple."

I mulled that over and nodded. "Makes sense. I've always tried to make it clear that I wasn't looking for any serious relationships until that time anyway."

"Me, too. I told you how detached from the whole dating scene I was in high school. I'd like to think that I do a good job of keeping my emotions in check, even my emotions for you. Plus, I don't need to remind you how important my academic career is to me. Sure, I've already got a great job lined up downtown – and I don't think they'd pull their offer if my grades tanked or anything – but still, school has always been my top priority, and I'm not going to flake this close to the finish line, not even for you."

"I'd never--"

"I know you wouldn't," she interrupted me with a smile. "But it doesn't hurt to SAY it plainly, just to make sure there's no confusion on either side."

I snorted. "This is the 'open communication' thing Bert says I suck at, right?"

Sasha smiled easily. "Something like that."

I arched an eyebrow, "But here's the thing: if you and I are NOT a couple, then what really changes between us? Or is it really like you told Andie: nothing changes?"

Sasha mused on that for a moment. "I guess nothing does. It really is just like I told Andie: from here until Graduation at least, nothing changes. Once we get to that point, we can stop and think about it. Except, of course, for me sharing your bed a little more often."

I shook my head. "Well one thing has changed: the admission of my feelings for you. I haven't committed to you per se, but I've taken a step beyond considering you just a fuck-buddy. And if there's one thing I've learned through all my failures, it's that every relationship hinges on our expectations for each other. So what is it that you expect from me going forward?"

"That's just the point: you're NOT my boyfriend so I don't have any right to have expectations of you."

I shook my head. "Whether you have the right or not, you HAVE expectations. Andie's got expectations, expectations that are starting to worry me right now. I've given her even less of a commitment than I've given to you, but I can already tell she's expecting me to love her back someday the way she loves me. You've told her that nothing changes and our little three-way arrangement will continue for the foreseeable future, but I already know the sand is running and at some point, time's up and she's gonna demand an answer."

"And when it does, what are you going to tell her?"

I sighed. "I don't know yet. I mean, I like her, but I don't know that I can ever love her the way she really wants."

"Did you know whether or not you could ever love ME the way I want?"

I took a deep breath before looking Sasha right in the eyes. "I wasn't sure about ever getting to 'love', but one thing I realized from the very beginning was that you had a way of getting me to open up to you, to share my thoughts and feelings in a way that I couldn't share with anyone else. You were becoming a very special person in my life, becoming my 'constant', and the bond we formed built from that."

"But it wasn't a romantic bond, not then."

I shrugged. "Were YOU ready for a romantic bond back then?"

She sighed. "I suppose not. That close to my break-up with Rod? And before I learned everything about myself after moving in with you? No, I wasn't ready. But after all that's happened over the past six months, I've changed. Our circumstances have changed, and we've grown a lot closer, haven't we?"

"We have. We wouldn't have been right for each other last semester, but I think now is the right time for us. It's not that we hadn't developed real feelings for each other back then, but only now are we both ready for a relationship."

"Yeah..." Sasha smiled and nodded. "As for Andie ... well ... Who knows? You didn't realize you could love me at first. Maybe the same will be true for her."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.