An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 19: Rutledge

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Rutledge - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

HENRY

-- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2005, FINALS WEEK --

"Ohhhh ... fuuuuuucckk-ckk-ckk-ckk!" The beautiful blonde coed cried out, her entire body jerking forward with each impact of my pelvis against her bubble butt. Bent over my desk, she could feel the increased power of each thrust, feel the slight pain of my fingers digging into her hips as I tightened my grip, and feel me speeding up as I used her body for my own satisfaction. Her cunt was warm and wet, a pleasure tunnel of youthful flesh that surrounded my thick shaft snugly and yielded to each probing penetration. I'd wanted inside this pussy all semester, and now that I finally had it, I was determined to seriously enjoy myself.

I powerfucked the blonde's supple body for about a minute before I started to tire, and slowing down to a long-dicking motion I released her hips and slid my hands underneath the back of her blouse, the material allowing me free entry since it was completely unbuttoned. I recalled how firm and perky her tits had looked in a cherry red bra when she'd unbuttoned the blouse about ten minutes ago. And with that memory in mind, I slid my fingers higher along her naked spine so that I could unhook her bra and then circle my hand beneath her torso to lift her up enough so that I could hold both heavy breasts in my palms.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she pushed her chest up off the desk, surrendering to my desires and letting me fondle her nice melons while I continued to pump into her from behind.

"You like that?" I growled in a gravelly voice. "You like feeling my rough hands squeezing and groping your tits?"

"Yesss..." she hissed, arching her back and thrusting her ass back to meet me.

"Is this what you wanted? To feel my big dick splitting you open and filling you up?"

"Yesss ... So big ... I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me harder, Professor Henry..."

I groaned to hear the compliment, which reinforced what I'd already known all semester: that this hot slut had wanted me to fuck her brains out, period, even IF I didn't have control over her grades.

But I did have control over her grades, at least for this class. And what had started with an innocuous student-teacher meeting more than three months ago had finally come down to this: bending over, dropping her panties, and whoring herself out for an 'A'.

She certainly deserved it.

Now, to be fair, she certainly didn't deserve an 'A' for her coursework. Her homework was filled with errors and her exams exhibited a distinct lack of effort. Time and again, she'd proven that she couldn't keep straight the most important financial theories in her written answers. It wasn't that she was stupid – her math was excellent and she had mastered all the basics – but she failed at anything that required significant memory recall, and her work indicated that she was lazy more than anything else. Studying a little harder would have cured many of her ills, but she'd shown neither the inclination nor desire to put in the time and effort to do so.

Instead, she came to my office hours and begged me to give her the answers. Like any good teacher, I stressed the need for her to internalize her understanding and show self-mastery. Like any red-blooded male, I checked out her short skirt and low-cut blouse. She noticed both and flirted with me the way all pretty girls flirt with a man to curry favor. She agreed to call me "Henry" behind closed doors, and the next time she came to my office, I noticed that the extra slut-button on her blouse was undone.

A week later, she came by my office again. Her homework stunk and she was worried about the upcoming midterm. Two extra buttons on her blouse were undone, and I could easily see the little bow at the base of her emerald green bra. I rather obviously stared at her tits as we talked, but she made no verbal objection. I suggested private tutoring time outside of office hours, and she said she'd think about it.

Three days later, nearly in tears as she held her midterm with a big red 58 at the top of it, she unsubtly insisted she'd do anything to get her grades up. This time, she accepted my offer for private tutoring. And at 7pm on a Friday night, she came to my office in the nearly empty building.

I'd slouched in my chair, spreading my knees to the sides. I didn't say anything, not directly at least. But she took the hint, knelt between my feet, and pulled down my zipper.

Ten minutes later, as she scooped a glob of my jizz off her chin with a finger and popped it into her mouth, I let her watch as I went into the computer and changed her 58 to an 85. She understood that she wasn't going to get into the 90s unless she dropped her panties, but a passing grade on the midterm was good enough for now, and she walked out of my office.

Two weeks later she was back. 85 on the midterm or not, her homework was bad enough to drag down her overall grade. During private tutoring time, she crawled into my lap and made out with me for a few minutes before sliding a hand into my pants and stroking my shaft. That night was the first time I got to see her tits, as she knelt on the floor and fucked my dick between her big melons. I still didn't get pussy, but she got a pearl necklace. Her overall grade went up five points.

We didn't meet up very often. Both of our reputations were on the line, and she knew it. She frequently came to open office hours, sometimes alone and sometimes with a classmate. The "open" nature of office hours meant that anyone could walk in at any time, so she kept her blouse buttoned-up and her demeanor professional whenever a fellow student was in the room. But whenever we were alone, we flirted like crazy and she was only too happy to let me stare at her tits.

She sucked me off five times over the course of the semester, but she never put out or even took off her panties. She also wouldn't come over to my house, wary of putting herself in a potentially dangerous position. Each blowjob improved her grades, but she still only had a 'B' in the class. The way she'd resisted going any further than third base led me to believe that she was satisfied with her grade and wouldn't do anything further. That was okay; it wasn't like I was going entirely without pussy. One of her classmates, Maria Sandoval, had let me fuck her after the second midterm, and everyone knew I was boning Samantha Hitchcock, my T.A. Getting a new blonde coed to blow me a half-dozen times was good enough. I was willing to take what my students would give me, but I knew that pressuring them would only invite discovery and possibly even get me fired. I won't lie to myself: there's nothing moral about improving a girl's grades for sexual favors. But apart from that little detail, we were legal adults engaging in consensual sex. And I could live with that.

Besides, she went and flunked the final. And when she came to my office after that, she told me she wanted an 'A'.

Her eyes twinkled at the way I ravenously stared at her while she unbuttoned her blouse and showed me that cherry red bra. After keeping me at bay for three months, keeping her pants on the entire time, she showed no hesitation to drop her jeans before hopping onto my desk and shoving her hand into her panties. She masturbated herself for me, moaning and tilting her head left and right while caressing her own face and sucking on her pinky. She cupped her boobs and then curled a finger to me in invitation before telling me to take off her panties and give her pussy a lick.

Her cunt was a wet inferno before I got my tongue on it, and she was seriously juiced while grabbing the back of my head and shoving it into her crotch. Drumming her heels against my back, she moaned repeatedly, "Ohhh, eat me Professor! Eat me!"

I pulled up just once, reminding her to call me Henry. But something flashed in her eyes as she said coyly, "Right now, I'd rather call you my Professor."

I grinned and went back to work, realizing this had been a game for her as much as for me. Of course -I- got off on the idea of fucking my students, but every so often I found a coed who got just as excited by the idea of fucking her professor. There were always a one or two in each class; it was merely a matter of figuring out which ones.

More than once over the last two months, I'd wondered if this girl was too smart to be doing this poorly in my class. Perhaps she was flunking on purpose. Perhaps she realized she could get by using sexual favors and devoted her study time to other courses. Whatever the reason, we both were getting what we wanted. And after eating her to an orgasm, she was perfectly compliant as I tugged her off the desk, spun her away from me, and then bent her face down.

I swear she came again the moment I thrust into her. She loved having my dick inside her, and for a moment I cursed all the times she wouldn't let me into her panties over the duration of the semester. Maybe she'd never intended to let me get this far, only putting out when her final exam went so poorly. Maybe making me wait had simply been a part of her own seduction game, a slow build from a mechanical blowjob to making out to titfucks, fondling, and finally ending in sex right after the last test. Whatever the reason, I was only too happy to be fucking her now.

She seemed pretty happy as well. She kept squealing and screaming as I pistoned in and out of her, and I had to clap a hand over her mouth and whisper harshly in her ear to keep it down. Past experience had proven that these offices were actually pretty sound-resistant; but sound-resistant isn't sound-proof, and even though what we were doing was technically consensual, I'd still have a really hard time explaining it to the school board.

But the longer we fucked, the harder it was for EITHER of us to keep quiet. Her pussy simply felt too good, and the mental high of finally bagging the peroxide-blonde coed with the big tits in the front row had me ecstatic with pleasure. After fucking her to one orgasm, I pulled out and rolled her onto her back. She cooed at me and hooked her legs over my shoulders as I stepped forward and shoved myself back inside. And now with her blouse parted to the sides and her bra loose, I palmed her tits again and used them as handholds to really ram her and find my own pleasure.

"Fuck me, Professor Henry! Fuck me!" she urged, her dark eyes glowing with heat as she stared me down. "Harder! Please! Harder!"

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted, feeling my balls tighten. "I'm gonna cum all over your pretty tits."

"Yes! Cum on my tits! Bathe me in your sperm and shower me with your big load. Cum on me! Cum on me! Cum!!!"

"Arrrgh!" Jerking out of her sodden cunt, I took my meat in hand and began to jack it furiously. The blonde coed slipped off the desk, dropping to the floor while holding up her own tits and tilting her head back with a gaping mouth. Just the sight of her like that was enough to set me off, and with three final jerks on my shaft, I groaned and came, spraying forth a line of creamy jism that streaked across her lips and down her chin.

"Mmm..." she moaned, closing her mouth and tilting her head away from me while thrusting her chest forward. I bent and aimed my cockhead at her cleavage, knowing that subsequent shots wouldn't fly quite so far. And with repeated strokes I pumped out the rest of my load over her round breasts.

When I was done, I sagged forward and braced an arm against my desk. Keeping her eyes turned up to stare at me, my pretty blonde student scooped up globs of cum from her own tits, popping them into her mouth and moaning as if they were the most delicious treat she'd ever tasted. It was enough to almost get me hard again, but let's face it: I'm 44 and it would take a little more than mere visuals to get me erect again this fast.

That didn't happen, and instead she retrieved a napkin from her purse and cleaned herself up before fishing out a compact and checking to make sure her makeup hadn't been too messed up. As she re-applied her lipstick, she flashed a smile at me and started re-fastening her bra and blouse, asking, "Was it everything you hoped for, Professor Henry?"

I grinned, pulled up my pants, and slumped into my chair. Nodding gratefully, I replied, "Amazing."

Her eyebrows arched, and her smile broadened as she retrieved her own jeans and panties. "Is that an 'amazing' with an 'A'?"

I smirked and called up the grading program on my computer. She watched as I typed into the search box: Casey McCahill. And in the box underneath "Final Exam", I changed her 55 into a 95. It was enough to give her an A-minus in the class.

Giggling, Casey hugged my shoulders from behind, and then turned to peck my cheek. "Gee thanks, Henry!"

I patted her arm and replied, "It was my pleasure, Casey."

She pecked my cheek again before coming around the chair and sliding into my lap. Wrapping her arms around my head, she bent and shoved her tongue down my throat, making out with me for a minute or so before pulling back. And with a brilliant smile, she said, "You know, I'm taking one of your electives next semester, too! I'm looking forward to getting some more ... tutoring..."

I kissed her back and replied, "Me, too."


-- TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2006 --

Swinging opening one of the cabinets above my desk, I parked my face in front of the mirror affixed to the back side of the door and checked my appearance. Vanity was a vice I couldn't resist, and since today was the first day of the new semester, I HAD to be sure I looked my best. Now, I would never stoop to makeup or anything like that, but I made sure my long hair hung over my shoulder just right, and I smiled broadly to reassure myself of how that expression would look. Just the right amount of confidence and charm, although the crows feet wrinkles besides my eyes were becoming worrisome.

I checked to make sure the sleeves of my shirt were rolled up to my elbows just right, and adjusted my Argyle vest so that it hung straight. Running my right hand up my cheek to collect loose hairs, I tucked them over my ear and then stepped out into the hall, immediately noticing the gorgeous brunette walking in my direction.

"Good morning, Viktoriya," I said grandly, my perfected charming smile on my lips right away.

She rolled her eyes dismissively and brushed past rather rudely, not pausing to apologize even though her shoulder clipped mine. "Henry..." she drawled in passing, the absolute minimum of politeness.

I sighed and turned to follow her toward the stairs that would lead us both down to our classrooms. I stared at her perfectly formed ass encased in a long but tight black skirt. For a woman in her forties, Viktoriya Isakova truly was in excellent shape. Still, she had lived up to her ice queen reputation, rejecting all of my advances and never giving me an inch. "Bitch," I muttered beneath my breath.

Turning at the stairs, my fellow professor shot me a cold blue stare, and I wondered for a moment whether or not she'd heard me. I smiled genially, but she turned her eyes forward and descended rapidly.

I didn't believe in auspicious signs, but this hadn't been the best start to the new semester. Still, I knew I was about to walk into a room full of excited young minds, a decent percentage of them female. And I held out hope that the day would only get better.

It did.

This morning I was teaching this semester's Corporate Finance class, and I knew from reviewing the list of students enrolled that TWO of my previous conquests would be in attendance. Neither of them had promised me future sex the way Casey had, and past performance did not necessarily guarantee future results. But I had found that girls willing to trade favors for previous grades were far more likely to do so again.

But even more exciting was the fresh blood in the class. Even though this was a Senior-level course, there were two Juniors enrolled, one of them a very pretty girl. But overachieving Juniors rarely did poorly enough to need any grade enhancement, so I didn't really think I would get anywhere with her. On the other hand, three Econ majors had enrolled, and those students often had some difficulty transitioning from pure financial math to corporate business concepts. Of the three, two were male and one female, and oh what a female! Dirty-blonde, with electric green eyes. Pouty lips simply MADE for sucking dick. Curves to die for, with two big sweater-puppies denting out a form-fitting pastel purple top in a way that made me want to bite my knuckles to keep from saying something stupid in public. And she had a way of carrying herself, even seated at a desk, that screamed out raw sexuality. I took attendance, and when she raised her hand at the name Peyton Kent, I decided then and there that I would have her before the semester was out.

One way ... or another.


-- FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2006 --

"Miss McCahill. Please stay a moment?"

The peroxide-blonde in the front row looked up, and then shrugged as she said something to her friend in the desk beside her. Both of them packed away their belongings, but then the friend got up and departed while Casey remained in her seat.

One-by-one, I dealt with the three students who had come to ask questions of me after class. One-by-one, they each departed as well. And only then did the pretty coed stand up and saunter over to me, swaying her hips side-to-side while a smile played upon her lips.

"Hello there, Henry. What can I do for you?" she asked sweetly.

I frowned and folded my arms over my chest. Despite her suggestive posing, we were in a public classroom with the door wide open. "Casey, you didn't turn in your homework this week."

Her eyes popped open and she touched a finger to her lips, taking on an patently-false expression of complete innocence. "Really? I had no idea?"

I saw right through her play-acting. "You have to at least attempt your coursework," I scolded.

"I'm so sorry, Professor. I've been a naughty girl. Please, sir. I'm sure there must be something I can do to make it up to you." She reached out and took my hand.

Hurriedly, I jerked my hand out of her grasp. "You can't DO that here!" I hissed.

Feigning innocence with a pinky between her lips, she batted her eyelashes coquettishly and mused on that for a moment. "You're right. This is definitely not the place. Perhaps we should discuss this in your office?"

I sighed. "Casey. It's the middle of the school day."

Her eyes sharpened. "Are you saying you don't want a blowjob right now?"

I blinked twice. Even with students who had previously put out for me, none of them had ever come onto me this fast before. Not even Samantha when she was a student. "I ... uh ... I didn't say that. But perhaps this evening would be a better time for some private tutoring."

Casey shrugged and shook her head. "Sorry, but I've got a date tonight."

My eyebrows rose. "A date?"

She giggled. "I'm a single college girl. Dates happen."

I frowned, momentarily annoyed.

Casey slipped her hand into mine again. "Come on. Let's go up to your office. I really want an 'A' on that homework assignment."

I sighed and let her tug me up the aisle. But before we left the classroom, I pulled my hand away and said, "We can't be seen together. I'll go upstairs first. Come to my office in five minutes, okay?"

Casey shrugged like she didn't care. "Whatever. Okay."


-- FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2006 --

"You wanted to see me, Professor?"

I glanced up and saw a mesmerizingly beautiful blonde leaning against the half-open door, almost absentmindedly knocking on the wood. I sat up straight and collected the stack of papers I was grading in my hands, bouncing them off the desk to straighten them out before setting the whole stack aside. "Peyton, yes. Please, come in."

As she gracefully walked into the room, I reached over and took hold of one of the chairs next to the conference table, turning it so that she and I would be facing each other without any obstructions between us. I wanted to have a full view of this gorgeous example of femininity. She set her bag down alongside a chair leg and then sat obediently, her posture erect and poised.

My eyes momentarily flicked up and down her body. She truly was one of the sexiest and most exciting students I'd ever seen. Feeling my gaze upon her, the pretty coed actually perked up and preened a little. So far my once over had not been lingering enough to be dirty, and a pretty girl likes to be reminded of her attractiveness. Still, I returned my attention to her face before she might start to feel uncomfortable.

I smiled and gave her a paternal smile. "Peyton, do you know why I've called you in here?"

Pursing her lips momentarily, she thought for a moment and then shook her head. "I'm afraid not, Professor."

"Please, call me Henry."

She arched an eyebrow at that, but said tentatively, "Henry..."

I beamed before schooling my features and stating seriously, "Peyton, I make it a point to be involved in my students' progress, to proactively step in to encourage or otherwise assist them and make sure they properly understand the material before it becomes a problem. I'm asking a number of students to see me here on the basis of their performance these first couple of weeks, and you are unfortunately one of them."

She frowned. "Is there a problem?"

"I'm trying to avoid a problem. You see, Peyton. I'm already familiar with most of my students in this class. They've been part of the business program for a year now, but I've never had your pleasure before. So I don't know whether your poor showings on the two homework assignments thus far are an aberration or if it shows a fundamental lack of understanding."

Her frown deepened. "Lack of understanding?"

I gave her an apologetic shrug. "Most of the students coming from the Econ major excel during the initial phases of this course, while we're still rooted in basic finance. But as we get deeper into Corporate philosophy and structures, the material becomes harder for those not from the business program. An Econ major performing well during the first two weeks might very well have no problem as the semester winds on, but my dear, you've gotten low 70s on both homework assignments thus far. And I don't want to see your scores get any worse."

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "The material has been ... challenging ... thus far."

"And I'm afraid you're only going to find it even more challenging. Do you have any friends you can study with?"

"No. None of my friends are in the class."

"Really? I noticed on the class roster that there are two fellow Econ majors enrolled."

She shook her head. "We're acquaintances. Nothing more."

"Then perhaps it would do you some good to find one or two classmates you'd feel comfortable working with, and ask them to partner up for studying. If you want, I could even ask some of the students on your behalf."

She shook her head immediately, holding her head erect pridefully. "That won't be necessary. I'll manage just fine on my own."

I frowned and leaned forward, an encouraging expression on my face. "Really, it's something you should consider."

"I will. Thank you for the advice."

"Well, I also have open office hours," I said, sitting back in my chair and gesturing expansively to the room around us. "You're more than welcome to drop by with any concerns."

"Thank you, Professor."

"Henry, remember?"

She blushed and granted me a demure, "Henry."

I smiled warmly. "Think about it. The semester is young, and you still have time to figure things out. But the total semester is only sixteen weeks, and as each one passes, your challenge will only get harder."

"Thank you ... Henry ... I understand."

I smiled and waved at her dismissively. "See you in class."


"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

Braced on her forearms with her ass in the air, the beautiful blonde grunted in rhythm with each impact of my pelvis against her butt cheeks. Her entire body jerked forward, but just before she reached the apex of her forward progress, I reversed course and felt my cock slowly retract from her tight cunt, only my grip on her waist preventing me from becoming fully dislodged as I yanked her body back to meet my next thrust.

"Oh, Henry..." Samantha groaned, turning back to look at me as I skewered her from behind. "Oh, Henry..."

Growling, I reached up and pushed my hand down on the back of her head, shoving my teaching assistant's face down into the mattress. I didn't want to see her face, not right now. It would ruin the fantasy I was conjuring in my head, the visual that it was actually undergraduate coed Peyton Kent bent over before me on my bed and not the 23-year-old teaching assistant I'd been banging for nearly three years now.

It wasn't that I was tired of Samantha. She was beautiful and sexy and only too willing to let me violate her nubile body at a moment's notice. She was just ... known ... and Peyton was the unknown. It was the mystery of a girl I'd never had before that made seducing students each semester so much fun.

Closing my eyes and concentrating on the sensations of my cock imbedded in a warm cunt, I resumed fucking her. I worked my brain to recall everything about Peyton when she'd come to my office this afternoon, from the pout of her lips as she frowned to hear she wasn't doing well in my class to the swell of her breasts encased in yet another form-fitting sweater. I knew she would have glorious breasts, not too big, but certainly bigger than Samantha's which were currently in my palms.

Dammit, I was losing the fantasy again. Pulling my hands away from Samantha's tits, I stroked them instead along her spine and closed my eyes once more. I tried to remember the scent of Peyton's perfume, and the hourglass shape of her body as she sat in the chair in front of me. And the way she slipped off the chair, knelt at my feet, and unzipped me to pull out my already-growing cock.

Shit, I was losing the Peyton fantasy again. SHE hadn't given me a blowjob this morning; that had been Casey again. The impish girl simply wouldn't do her damn homework, and she insisted on earning her grades in another manner. It wasn't that I minded getting a blowjob. She certainly knew how to orally please a man. But if she kept doing this every week, and especially during the middle of the day, I was certain we would eventually get caught.

It would be safer if Casey would come by later in the evening, when the building was more or less empty. Fridays especially were quite dead. But she'd told me she had another date, and when I asked if it was the same guy, she'd teased me by asking if I was worried she'd cut me off.

Hell, I wouldn't mind a middle-of-the-day rendezvous if Casey would at least put out, but for one thing she insisted that no homework assignment was worth her pussy, and for another she couldn't possibly show up to a date with an already-fucked cunt. I'd probably have to wait for a midterm at least before she let me stick it in her again.

In the meantime, I still had Samantha to stick it to. She probably deserved more from me for her loyalty. In some ways, she was the perfect girlfriend: obedient, loyal, and lacking any jealousy for the way I continued to prowl on my students. More than once, my annoying conscience had suggested I publicly accept her as my girlfriend. It wouldn't be a big deal; she wasn't my student any longer. But for one thing, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? And for another, going public would require me to get a new teaching assistant. And it was terribly convenient for her to be my T.A. whenever I got horny while we were both in my office.

So that was settled. Peyton wasn't doing so well in my class, but not poorly enough for me to make a move on her just yet. Casey would probably give me another blowjob next week, and she was good enough that it was something to look forward to even if she didn't put out. And my two other conquests from previous semesters, Jennifer and Roselyn, were exhibiting early struggles with the material as well.

The semester was sixteen weeks. There was still time.

For now, I rammed forward, grabbing onto Samantha's hips and pounding the shit out of her. And right when her knees buckled and she collapsed facedown onto the mattress, I relaxed my PC muscles and felt my ejaculation flow.


-- TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2006 --

"Professor, please..." Roselyn Marquez was crying, hugging herself while her tears streaked her dark makeup. I rather liked the way fashion trends had turned some of these young girls into virtual raccoons, wearing so much black around their eyes. I especially like the way their eyeliner and mascara ran when they cried, even more so when they cried because they were choking while my big dick plunged deeper into their throats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.