An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 18: Peyton

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Peyton - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2006, SPRING BREAK --

"Hey you," Bert greeted me from the other end of the phone line. "Thought I'd check in and see how you were holding up. Staying hydrated? Haven't been worked to exhaustion?"

"Very funny. You at Stanford now?"

"Yeah, spending Spring Break with Lynne. Only she's not on Spring Break, so I figure I'll be spending a good bit of time on my own. She just left for class."

"Ah."

"So what's this Sasha tells me about life in your house getting even crazier than usual?"

I arched an eyebrow at him and remarked, "I'm presuming she already filled you in on all the details, so why are you asking me?"

"Just looking for confirmation. Sasha has no reason to lie to me, but then again the shit she's telling me sounds absolutely ludicrous, even for you."

"Well if you're all by your lonesome, drive over here to hang out and see for yourself."

"So they really walk around wearing nothing but their underwear?"

"Only after 7pm."

"And there're five freshman hotties trying to get into your pants?"

"Only till the end of the week, or until one of them actually bangs me, apparently."

"The end of the week? Sasha didn't mention that part."

"It's new. They think by putting a time limit on the bounty that I'll actually give in and bone one of them rather than have them all walk away next Friday."

"Hmm, good idea. So are you going to give in?"

"Me? No. I've got my hands full enough with the harem girls."

Bert chuckled salaciously. "But these are untapped freshmen. Juicy little eighteen-year-old snatches you've never sampled before. Tell me you aren't tempted."

"Sounds like you're the one tempted." I chuckled right back. "Seriously, wanna come by the house? I'll tell the girls that none of 'em can have me unless you've given them a test drive."

"Heyyyl, no. I love my girlfriend, thank you very much."

"If you love her that much, you can come by the house and just hang out. We have a whole week off from school and haven't played Xbox in way too long. C'mon, it'll drive the girls nuts to watch us play and ignore them."

"Thank you, but no thank you. I'm only too aware of my limitations as a man, and a house full of sorority girls in nothing but their underwear is an unfair distraction you're going to use to try and beat me at whatever game we play. And besides, the more you ignore them, the more they're going to tease BOTH of us, and my poor heart won't be able to handle that.

"It's not your heart you're worried about."

"Actually, it is. I know full well that my penis will succumb quite quickly. I've had my share of wild and crazy experiences around you, which offers me a little resistance, but I'd still just be a nerd in the face of too many scantily-clad breasts. I'd break Lynne's heart, and that would break mine. No thank you."

"You sure? Lynne can be quite tolerant with this sort of thing."

"She was tolerant with YOU because she knew better than to try and keep you. I'm different. She might actually marry me someday."

I mentally stopped dead in my tracks and whistled. "Dude, seriously?"

Bert sighed. "I love her, man. More than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my life. No, I'm not stopping by your House of Sinful Temptation. At least not while there are semi-dressed Tri-Delts hanging around there."

"Fair enough."

Bert went silent for a moment, but after a deep breath, he said, "So tell me about Peyton."

"Peyton? What about her?"

"Whatever you can tell me. All I know is that she's the infamous Tri-Delt President. Set the bounty on you, and I'll bet she's the one who also thought up the time limit. Sasha says she's the one of the hottest, sexiest, and most arrogant chicks she's ever met."

"Pretty much."

"Sasha also says the girl is dying to nail you herself."

I scowled. "I don't know about that. She's arrogant, remember? Thinks she's above me. She's got a boyfriend and knows I won't touch her again. But she hung around the house all weekend with her equally taken girlfriends in skimpy outfits just to fuck with me. No, Peyton Kent is not interested in a Big Ben ride."

"If you say so. But Sasha says the girl has this look of longing in her eyes whenever she thinks nobody is looking."

"What?"

"Hey, just saying what Sasha told me."

I frowned. "Sasha never told ME that."

"Maybe she's jealous."

"Sasha? Jealous? Why?"

"You tell me. Do you like her?"

"Sasha? Or Peyton?"

"Peyton; we've already talked about your feelings and non-feelings for Sasha. Tell me why Sasha would be jealous over her, and it's not just looks. I hear it in Sasha's voice. She's jealous of the way you flirt with Peyton."

"I do NOT flirt with Peyton. She teases me; I ignore her. That's the sum of our relationship, and it's only been three days. Two and change, actually."

"Uh-huh..." Bert murmured thoughtfully.

"What?" I glared, even though Bert couldn't see me.

"So you DO like her."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. "She's an arrogant bitch on a power trip."

"But you ARE attracted to her."

"Physically. Superficially. She's a tall, hot blonde with big tits and a great ass. You know me. But she's got the personality of a snake. I can barely stand to be around her."

"So kick her out of your house. Tell her she's not welcome."

"And give her the satisfaction of knowing she got under my skin? No thank you."

"Who cares about her satisfaction? It's your house. If your life is less happy with her in it, then get rid of her. Tri-Delt West or not, you have every right to ask her to leave."

"No. I can handle her."

"Your ego again? Like not nailing the freshmen because of the bounty? Can't stand to lose so you won't kick her out?"

"I wouldn't lose by kicking her out."

"Then why don't you?"

"Because..."

"Because... ?"

I sighed, shook my head, and then sighed. "Okay fine. Because yes, I'd lose."

"So just fuck her then."

"What?"

"Hey, -I- didn't make the rules. THEY put the sign up on your door, and she's the one who signed it. Seize and inseminate. Bang her and be done with it."

"Her boyfriend is the center on the basketball team. 6'10, 280. Dude could probably palm me by the head."

"Ouch. Okay ... maybe not." Bert went silent for a couple of seconds. "Well how about this? Find him and tell HIM his girlfriend is hanging out at your house dressed in her underwear. Let her deal with the fallout."

I shook my head. "Too much attention onto my house if I do that, for ALL the Tri-Delts. Might very well end the whole situation."

"And would that really be such a bad thing? Tri-Delt West has been great fun, but do you really NEED it?"

"I won't be the one to rat out the girls. They've trusted me to keep this whole thing their secret, and I won't betray that trust. Period."

"For a man slut, you're too noble for your own good."

I shrugged. "I'm at peace with where I'm at. Only a few more months of school left. I get laid, I get fed, and I'm actually becoming pretty good friends with the girls. Peyton and her friends teasing me for one weekend I can handle. There are a lot worse situations I could be in instead."

"True enough."


Even though it was Spring Break, I couldn't spend ALL my time fucking my girls. We needed more food supplies, and while the girls were only too happy to do the shopping, I decided I could use a breath of fresh air and headed out to Berkeley Bowl. Sasha went with me.

When we got back, I parked the Mustang, got out of the car, and whistled, idly wondering who would be home. For the past month or so, I could always count on three or four Tri-Delts lounging around my living room doing homework, watching TV, or just hanging out and chatting. But this weekend my house had turned into a hive of activity with no less than TEN girls meandering around the place at any given moment, and now that we were on Spring Break, I wondered who would still be around.

As I'd told Bert this morning, the Tri-Delt freshmen had been ordered to stay in my house for the duration of Spring Break, subject to the seize and inseminate charter even though I'd made clear so far that I didn't intend to actually do that to any of them. I expected all five of them to be present as ordered: Kirstie Holland, Jayden and Jordyn Schenke, Alani Williams, and Arika Okuma. They'd brought suitcases and moved into the two downstairs bedrooms, Kirstie and the Schenke twins in DJ's old room and Alani and Arika in Brooke's. But since it wasn't yet 7pm, I expected all five of them to be fully-dressed.

As for the regular harem girls, while I thought it possible they had moved elsewhere to avoid the crowd, and still others might have left for Spring Break, I still expected three or four of them to be around. After all, they were still the only girls I was actually sleeping with, and despite the extra bodies around they were still my friends. Andie, for sure, would be at the house. Ever since her little sister had shown up, she hadn't missed a single day. I found it rather endearing the way she doted on her younger sibling.

And then there were the Seniors. As I'd complained to Bert, Peyton had spent the entire weekend at my place, although she went home to the Chapter House on Warring in the evenings. She'd held court in my living room, usually accompanied by two of her closest friends. And at various times throughout the day, she and her friends would flirt with me and flaunt their fantastic bodies while reminding me that they each had boyfriends, giggling excitedly and returning to the living room couches once they had provoked some sort of reaction out of me, claiming it as some kind of victory.

Bert was right: I hated losing.

Peyton alone was hot enough, but her two closest friends were nearly as attractive. Annette Bergstrom was a 5'11" Swedish blonde cut from the mold of Leighton Barrister as this year's Tri-Delt Pledge Mistress. Pledging was over, but she still held incredible sway over the current first-year sisters. And Natalee Kirby was the kind of freckled redhead that set my loins on fire, and her 34DD rack made my mouth water just to look at it. The three of them had taken advantage of a warm weekend to keep their attire brief, even outside of "lingerie-hours", and the presence of such gorgeous "new pussy" that constantly flirted with me had kept me rock hard all weekend.

Fortunately, the harem was only too willing to let me take out my naked lust on their nubile bodies. Jamie in particular took extreme delight in fucking in the laundry room, which didn't have a door, screaming at the top of her lungs for me to skewer her ass and fill her colon with all my creamy jism so that everyone in the living room could hear.

But again, that was the weekend; this was Monday. Peyton had not shown up before I left to get groceries, and for all I knew, she and her friends had gone off to Daytona Beach for Spring Break and would leave me alone. If so, good riddance...

But then why did I feel a trace of disappointment at that thought?

As it turned out, I would not be disappointed. Sasha and I hopped up the steps onto the front porch and then went inside. The cacophony of a dozen girls chatting echoed throughout the old bones of the house, and we turned the corner to find the living room absolutely FILLED with girls.

There was no new rule to add to the charter, no special event demanding their presence. There were simply a bunch of girls occupying my living room, kitchen, and both downstairs bedrooms: freshmen, harem, and Tri-Delt royalty mingling together as if every day of Spring Break was going to be a sorority party in my house. Attire was casual, typical for college students with plenty of jeans and school sweatshirts. Peyton and her friends were dressed to impress, but only the kind of impressing they did every day on campus with nice shirts and form-fitting jeans. No bikini tops or overexposed cleavage today.

Sasha's eyebrows popped but then she shrugged at me. "Just another day in your life, looks like."

I rolled my eyes before noticing that Andie was headed on a beeline for me. The perky bottle-blonde jumped into my arms, forcing me to catch her while she laid a big smooch on my lips. But she didn't linger, setting her feet back down while remarking, "Hey there. I missed you."

"Missed me? You were in my bed this morning."

"Yeah, like five hours ago."

I nodded and then held up my grocery bags. "Gotta drop this stuff off."

Andie rubbed my arm and then snatched a bag from my fingers. "Let me help you."

"Me, too!"

"Me, too!"

Within seconds, my arms were empty. The girls individually may not have been as strong as me, but like a multitude of ants they swarmed over me and Sasha and not only extracted all of the grocery bags, but also put everything away. Hell, by now the girls knew my kitchen better than I did. Come to think of it, they knew the house better than I did. I certainly hadn't put up new purple drapes, replaced the living room rug, or added the half-dozen pink and red throw pillows.

Fuck, when did my house turn into a girl's house?

Oh, right.

Andie suddenly came back out of the kitchen. "You hungry? I'll bring you something."

"Sure. Thanks, cutie."

Giving me a pixie wink, Andie spun and bounced for the kitchen. I looked up and noticed five other girls smiling at me and I gave them a general wave. And then Sasha said she was going upstairs to freshen up.

I waved her on and then turned into the living room. As expected, all five freshmen girls were hanging around. Kirstie and the Schenke twins were studying with Nora, Whitney, and Jeannie. Arika and Alani were chatting with Leticia and Lakhi. And Jocelyn and Jamie were on the back porch grilling dinner for the extended crowd.

Andie came out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit, the kind of snack the girls had figured out I liked before dinner, other than pussy that is. I sat down on a dining table chair with the plate in front of me while Andie hopped sideways into my lap, plucking up apple slices and feeding them to me by hand while her eyes twinkled happily.

But just as I was about to bite on the fourth apple slice, a hand reached in and snatched it away from Andie first. We both looked up to see Peyton grinning at us, her hand holding half of the slice while she chewed with relish on the other half.

I arched an eyebrow and commented, "Is this what it's come to? You have to steal right out of Andie's hand to feed your appetite?"

"Just the food, though." Andie replied with a grin, patting my chest. "She's spent all weekend trying to steal something else to feed her appetite with no success."

I smirked at Andie's innuendo, but Peyton had a bigger smirk. With her pale green eyes glittering, she remarked, "Honey, please. I get that appetite satisfied just fine at home."

My eyebrows went up. "Then why did you spend all weekend here? Could it be that you're tired of fast food ground beef and you're trying to get a piece of Andie's Prime Rib?"

Peyton waggled her eyebrows at me. "And I suppose you consider yourself a Prime piece of meat?"

I clasped both hands behind my head, elbows out, and leaned back with a lanky slouch. "Hey, I'm well-seasoned."

Peyton shook her head. "There's an understatement. I don't like my meat overdone."

"Too bad. Andie here likes it well done. I do it well, don't I, Andie?"

The bottle-blonde pixie in my lap snuggled against my chest. "Very well done. Except when you're raw. I like it raw, too."

Peyton giggled and shook her head. "That may be, but I'm not yet convinced you've got enough to truly feed MY appetite."

"Hey, babe," I replied with a shrug. "I'd completely fill you up. Or is it full of myself to want you full of me?"

Peyton shook her head. "Keep talking, short stack. Have you met the hunk of beef I'm dating?"

"You're right. I can't change a light bulb with my feet on the floor. But don't judge a value meal by the box. All your sisters order me up super-size."

"So now you're fast food?"

I smirked. "The girls like me better that way. Instant gratification serving more customers at once."

"I like to take my time and enjoy my meals. Savor the flavors."

"Oh, I'd savor you. I already know you taste heavenly, or did you black out so hard you've forgotten? I keep waiting for you to let me go for seconds. You never got my drive-thru service."

Peyton blushed and tilted her chin up imperiously. She spread her legs and dropped her hands to her upper thighs, almost making a window with her thumbs and fingers to direct my attention to the juncture of her legs. "So why don't you, huh? Charter is on the wall."

"I would, but you know why I won't. Your loss, not mine. And you know it, otherwise why would you keep hanging out here?" I cinched an arm around Andie's waist, turning her so that her back was pressed against my chest and we were both facing Peyton. Raising my hand, I walked it up underneath Andie's shirt before rather obviously cupping her perky breast while my other hand slid down Andie's thigh and brushed over her crotch. The cute bottle-blonde moaned erotically, her lip quivering.

Peyton's jaw set.

"You've played your games for two days already," I stated seriously, all business and without any further food-related innuendo. "You and your friends flaunted your bodies, getting off on the power trip and thinking you were winning some kind of victory by showing me what I couldn't have because of my 'no boyfriends' rule. But the deck is already stacked against you. I don't need you the way you apparently want me. I've already got HER, and if you'll excuse us, I'm going to give her the kind of pounding you only WISH I'd give you. Sound good to you, cutie?"

By now, I'd worked my hand under Andie's bra as well, tweaking a nipple between my fingers while rubbing my middle finger against her jeans directly over her clit. She couldn't form words, merely whimpering in my lap with sexual need, already moments away from orgasm. Realizing this, I bent my head and began suckling on Andie's neck, giving her a vampire's kiss while continuing to fondle her breast and rub her outside her jeans. And without any further stimulation, within ten seconds I brought my little cutie to a squeaking climax right there in front of everyone.

"Eeeeee..." she squealed as she shuddered and came in my lap.

Grinning, I then stood up and flipped Andie's light body over my shoulder before rather deliberately caressing her ass. "Excuse me. I'll be taking the rest of my meal carry out."

Peyton was breathing hard, her eyes afire as she stared at me.

"You keep the apples," I told her. "Few people know, but Andie's pussy tastes just like these." I slid the plate toward her, and then started for the stairs, still rubbing Andie's ass but sliding my hand between her cheeks to keep her squeaking.

Peyton backed up as I brushed by her, as did her two Senior friends. Although I hadn't seen much of these particular two in the last couple of years, I'd known them for a long time, so I greeted them in passing. "Hey Misty. Hey Grace. Long time no see..."

The two Tri-Delt Seniors I'd known since Freshman year turned and gawked at me as I passed. I paid them no mind. I took Andie right up to my bedroom, and on a whim I left the door wide open. That way, everyone downstairs could hear her scream when I made sure the pretty girl was completely full of me.

She screamed again when we did it raw, and even then, it was very well done.


-- THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2006, SPRING BREAK --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody groaned, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She couldn't quite take it, gagging before pulling off my prick and coughing. And my eyelids tried unsuccessfully to break through overnight crustiness to open so that I could reach down and offer my mystery fellatrix an apology.

I was already pretty sure of her identity. There really were only so many girls she could be. One side-effect of the sudden influx of girls into my house over that first weekend was that the newcomers pushed out the sisters who had already been leaning toward leaving the harem. That's not to say that all of them got boyfriends and made themselves off-limits, but what had defined the harem girls as "harem" had been their near-constant presence in the house.

For the past two months, my living room had been the hangout spot for what amounted to two social cliques: the Tri-Delts I'd known from Adrienne's pledge class (Jocelyn, Tonya, Andie, Jamie, and Lakhi) and the younger girls (Nora, Whitney, Leticia, and Jeannie, along with the occasional non-Tri-Delt friend like Meli). While I'd known the older girls for going on three years now, my relationships with the younger ones were far less formed. Really, they'd joined in the first place because they'd either been with me before or were "little sisters" to one of the others. They'd stuck around this long because of the great sex and the excitement of the whole Tri-Delt West idea. But even after nearly two full months, great sex without intimacy or relationships had only taken us so far. Already they'd started to drift a bit, and even before the arrival of the freshmen and Peyton's crew, they'd started to find other places to hang out.

As for the Juniors and Seniors, they still found my living room to be a perfectly comfortable place to spend their days, but the carefree casual sex of the early days had started to give way to actual relationships. Although we'd intended to keep any sense of romance out of the equation, it had become rather obvious which girls I clicked with a little more. Plus, while some of the girls wanted to remain "available" to be seized and inseminated for the fun of it, they didn't necessarily care about spending the night sleeping in my bed. And finally, on Monday night the remaining harem members, Sasha, and I collected in my bedroom without any freshmen or interloping Tri-Delt executive staff, and we agreed on everyone's role in the group. Jocelyn and Whitney had boyfriends and were off-limits. Tonya, Lakhi, Nora, Leticia, and Jeannie were harem members who wouldn't mind if I wanted a piece, and they could also not-so-subtly let me know if they wanted to get porked. They certainly did often enough during the daytimes this Spring Break. And that left Andie and Jamie, the only two Tri-Delts who actually had some kind of feelings for me and who actually wanted to spend each and every night in my bed.

So Monday night they did, as well as Tuesday night and last night and for the foreseeable future they would continue to do so, except for "Sasha Thursdays". Speaking of Sasha, both Andie and Jamie felt bad for displacing her, as the three of them had gotten into multiple conversations about their developing feelings for me over the last several weeks. Sasha admitted to being in love with me, as did Andie. Jamie, actually, wasn't in love with me so much as in lust along with the enjoyment of cuddling. She was happy to share, and more than once I caught her not-so-subtly pushing my near-romantic affections toward the other two, and the three of them collectively agreed that they were my "favorites".

The three of them had actually become pretty good friends, and Andie happily suggested that my bed could fit all four of us. But believe it or not, as much as she was in love with me, Sasha wasn't much of a cuddler. On any nights we had sex (like last night), she'd be perfectly happy to walk across the hallway and go to sleep in her own room, letting Andie and Jamie spend the night in my arms. The only exception each week would be Thursdays, when she got to have me all to herself. Given that they would have the other six nights, Andie and Jamie agreed it was a fair deal.

So you see, it had to be one of the three "favorites" giving me this morning blowjob, and since I could feel a warm, half-naked body cuddling me from either side (Andie and Jamie), I knew it had to be Sasha. The other dead giveaway was that the girl had gagged when my cockhead briefly entered her throat. Both Andie and Jamie were accomplished deep-throaters, and would have taken my surge without trouble. But Sasha was still new to these advanced levels of sex, and though she'd been trying, she had not yet figured out how to suppress her gag reflex enough to really take all of me inside.

Reaching down, I patted Sasha's head and soothed, "Hey sorry. I didn't mean to thrust quite so far." Finally, my eyelids broke free and I blinked rapidly against the morning light filling my vision. But soon enough my pupils dilated, and I glanced down at the dirty-blonde head hovering over my upright shaft.

Wait ... Sasha doesn't have dirty-blonde hair!

The gorgeous Tri-Delt President coughed again, her pale green eyes watering. She looked down at the throbbing purple monster in her hand and shook her head. "Damn. You really ARE Big Ben!"

"Peyton!" I gasped in surprise, jerking upright. The motion dislodged the sleeping beauties on both shoulders, and Andie and Jamie began groaning and moaning as they stirred awake.

Licking her lips, Peyton eyed my cock, stroking the shaft experimentally. I couldn't imagine that she was seriously in awe of my prick; I'm no 12-inch monster and wasn't she dating a 6'10" basketball star? But for whatever reason, she was quite keenly interested in studying my equipment for the first time.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still bewildered to find her in my room. We'd flirted and teased back and forth; but since that first night I'd never attempted to invoke the seize and inseminate charter, and she'd never so much as touched me ... At least until right now.

Now Jamie's eyes were open, and she asked in surprise, "Peyton?"

The sound of a third party's voice suddenly shook the Tri-Delt President from her reverie. Her eyes went wide in panic as they darted to Jamie's, and then to mine. And then quite abruptly, she jerked backwards, dismounting the bed and practically sprinting out my bedroom door, nearly bowling over Sasha who only NOW was coming into my room.

Having watched Peyton flee down the stairs, Sasha turned back to me while jerking a thumb back behind her. "What was THAT all about?"

I shrugged at her helplessly.

Meanwhile, Jamie found my erection, still exposed with my pajama pants bunched around my knees. "Ooh! He's hard! Yay me!"


To no surprise, I found that Peyton had left the house before I arrived downstairs, feeling about a pint of fluids lower than I'd been when I woke up. Fortunately, Sasha already had breakfast going to rehydrate me, aided by the Schenke twins. The other three freshmen were also up and about. I smiled and offered polite greetings while they tittered and giggled. When they'd first arrived Friday night I thought all five of them were pretty nervous at the idea of being seized unexpectedly and made to have sex with a guy they'd heard about but never met. Four days and three nights later, they'd figured out that despite the charter on the foyer wall, I'd never actually take any of them against their will. And they'd come to relax around me and even flirt quite a bit, perhaps still thinking one of them might win the bounty after all.

In the end, Sasha and I hopped into the Mustang and left the house. Having spent the first five days of Spring Break in the house, I felt a little cooped up and wanted to get away for a bit. Plus, I could use the rest. The harem girls had been extremely horny and with no classes to distract them, I'd been in great demand. Sasha was the perfect companion as we cruised around, going wherever whim took us. On the drive, we talked about the morning's episode with Peyton's surprise blowjob, Sasha being all "I told you so" about Peyton seriously wanting to nail me and me insisting that her ego would never let her make the first move.

"You don't call waking you up with a blowjob to be making the first move?" Sasha asked incredulously.

I shook my head. "It's just a theory, but I'm not sure she meant to put me in her mouth. I actually think she was just curious to see my package up close, and maybe thought she could sneak in and do it."

"And what, she fell in love with your cock at first sight and simply HAD to taste you?"

I shrugged. "Like I said: just a theory. But again, we'll stay at this impasse forever. She's arrogant enough to think she can tease me into losing control and just taking her, which would mean that she'd won. But I won't let her, and I certainly won't fuck her while she still has a boyfriend. It's a game, and neither of us wants to lose."

"Maybe, or maybe she'll just walk away. Maybe she went into your room with a plan to start blowing you and thereby tease you into fucking her against your rules. Or maybe you're right and she couldn't help but put you in her mouth. Either way, she ended up fleeing down the stairs, and can't be feeling too secure in her position over you right now. If you ask me, she's embarrassed and she's not going to be at the house when we get home tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.