An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 11: Big Bear

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Big Bear - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- MONDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2005, WINTER BREAK --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" a girl moaned and I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into somebody's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. But this morning I didn't stop at pulling back. I sat up, reached down, and forced my sleepy eyelids open so I could take a good look at the head of the girl cramming nearly eight inches of manmeat into her mouth.

Seeing the sunny blonde locks, I sighed in dramatic relief and flopped onto my back. "Thank gawd."

DJ popped off and gave me a strange look. "Thank gawd? You surprised to find it's me? Who ELSE were you expecting?"

For about six milliseconds, I contemplated telling DJ the story about how Eden and Emma had snuck into my bedroom and woken me and Dawn in this very same fashion last year. Then, it was the girls' fifteenth birthday and they were coming to me to lose their virginities. I'd ultimately turned them away and a full year later I'd sort of forgotten about the whole thing. But for some reason, the instant I felt DJ's mouth around my cock this morning, I'd known exactly today's date and known that it meant the twins were now sixteen.

And yes, I was worried that the twins would do the exact same thing they'd done last year.

But I didn't want to explain all that. Some things were better left unsaid, and shaking my head I stared at the ceiling and replied, "Well, Adrienne and Brooke DID pull this stunt on us the other day. And I explicitly told both of them not to bother us this morning. But Brooke's not very good at listening to my orders when she doesn't feel like it, especially when she's horny."

My answer was true enough, and DJ shrugged before returning back to her blowjob. Although I hadn't said anything, she was only too aware that we hadn't had sex last night, and she seemed to be pretty serious about making sure I never went more than twenty-four hours without an ejaculation.

Poor me.


"Have I thanked you lately for joining our family, Deej?" Brooke called from the back seat of Mom's Highlander. "If it wasn't for you, we'd only have seven people on this trip and I'd end up in the back row with the twins again."

DJ, Adrienne, and I all chuckled. What Brooke said was true: Eight people necessitated two cars for this family trip to Big Bear, so while my parents and the twins took up the family van (the newly-16-year-old twins also being promoted to the middle bucket seats), I drove Mom's SUV. And as one might expect with a 21-year-old behind the wheel, I'd passed my parents back on the 91 and figured we'd beat them to our Big Bear destination by a good half-hour.

Mom and Dad had rented the same three-bedroom house they'd gotten for our last trip two years ago, and since they'd given us the code to the lockbox, when we arrived we were able to get the keys and go right in. Adrienne worked the lights while Brooke started up the house's heater. I was on mule duty carrying in the luggage for all four of us, and even though she was barely pregnant, DJ was expressly forbidden from straining herself beyond the effort required to carry in her purse and a water bottle.

It only took a few minutes to dump all our stuff inside. My parents would have the master bedroom, Adrienne and Brooke had the second bedroom, and DJ and I were in the third. I figured that we might as well start to unpack, but Adrienne cornered me against a wall and asked in a deep, husky voice, "You think we have time before the others get here?"

"Uh, I don't think I drove that much faster than Dad."

Pouting, Adrienne pressed forward until her humongous breasts were crushed against my chest and her pelvis was rubbing against the bulge fighting to grow in my pants. "But I haven't felt you throbbing deep inside me since Christmas Eve, and even that one was really rushed because we had to get back before the others missed us."

"Me, too!" Brooke chirped from across the room.

"Later, girls. Later," I protested. "Realistically, we've only got ten minutes."

"You guys can do it in ten minutes," DJ piped up. "An orgasm each, and one cumload you can snowball. Should just be enough time, and I'll knock at the door when I hear the van pull up outside."

"Thanks, Deej," Brooke cheered happily while darting past her best friend and giving her a peck on the lips. "You're the best!"

By then, Adrienne had already dragged me into a room.

My dad drove more slowly than I'd thought. We finished up and made ourselves presentable with three minutes to spare.


The next several days rolled by with everyone having an absolute blast. We skied, snowboarded, shopped, and had sex. We soaked in the hot tub, we ate good hearty food that felt wonderfully warm and satisfying given the weather, and we bonded as one big family. It was a fantastic trip.

Actually, I couldn't remember ever having a BAD trip to Big Bear. All my memories of this place alternated between sliding my snowboard down white powder drifts and sliding my cock into one nubile body or another. Two years ago my parents had given up the pretense and let Brooke and I share a bedroom, with Adrienne making regular visits as well. Four years ago was that crazy week when my family went home while I stayed behind, shacking up with Adrienne, Candy Carter, Heather Wilkinson, and Lynne Arian. And this year, DJ, Brooke, and Adrienne seemed determined to top my previous trips.

Every night I found myself in bed with one or more of my girls, nevermind that my parents were two doors down or that the twins were in the living room. Truth be told, all four of them were having sex as well, as I confirmed one night when I left the bedroom to rehydrate with a glass of water and heard not only the bedsprings squeaking in the master bedroom, but also the erotic moans of the twins beneath the sofabed's blanket.

I also found out that Eden's and Emma's sexual activities were not restricted to each other. One night I had just finished an ATM on a solo ride with Adrienne and then glanced at the clock, wondering where my fiancée had gone to. I'd left the room and found that neither twin was on the sofa. And after hearing erotic moans coming from Brooke's bedroom, I peeked inside to find Eden, Emma, Brooke, and DJ all tangled up in a four-way lesbian orgy complete with various vibrators and that damned neon purple dildo.

I suppose it made logical sense. Brooke and DJ were little more than three years older than the twins, and I'd certainly banged girls three years younger than myself (or more). Also, Brooke would have had plenty of opportunity to assist the twins in their sexual education once I'd left for college, but this was the first time I'd ever confirmed that all of my younger sisters were having sex with each other.

Not that I'd ever wanted that bit of information confirmed. In fact, I did my best to erase this knowledge from my mind as it was. While my cold, rational brain understood that the twins were sixteen now – and I certainly remembered how horny I'd been at sixteen – the protective big brother in me still thought of Eden and Emma as "the rugrats" and I found that I'd rather be willfully ignorant than know the full truth about how sexually active they really were.

Lord help me if DJ has a girl.

Fortunately, Adrienne was still in a frisky mood when I returned, and I happily gave myself over to her 5'10", 36F voluptuous glory.

Even beyond the obviously great sex, I was having the time of my life with all three of my girls. Each of them shared my enthusiasm for being on this trip, and each of them was going out of their way to make sure I stayed happy.

DJ was still flush with the glow of our joined futures, deliriously in love and excited for our impending marriage and child. She was on a mission to please her husband-to-be, and even though she had help in sexually satisfying her man, she still showered me with affection and love every single moment we were together.

Brooke also seemed happier than she had been in a long while. Maybe it was the change of scenery from college to home and now to Big Bear, but the disconnect I'd felt between my little sister and me ever since she'd come to school felt like it was evaporating in the comfortable familiarity of a family vacation. Once again, she was my doting (if mischievous) little sister, and the mingled affection and lust we'd shared when we were both in high school had returned.

Adrienne had flat out missed me. Even when she'd dropped out of school and moved out of the Berkeley house, she'd only gone across the bay to San Francisco. But now that she'd moved to New York, we hadn't seen each other as often. And now that we were in the same place again for more than just a day or so, she was determined to make up for lost time. Adrienne wound up spending nearly every waking moment of the Big Bear trip by my side, save for those evenings when she deferred to DJ as my fiancée and let us have some alone time.

It's funny ... Even though I was engaged to DJ, if you asked a casual bystander which one of the girls was my girlfriend, they'd probably answer Adrienne. We went everywhere and did everything together, from snowboarding as a pair, to chatting in the house's living room, to leaving the ski lodge dining table to go to the bathroom. Adrienne stood in line with me waiting to rent my gear while DJ and Brooke chatted a few feet in front of us. When DJ and Brooke chickened out of tackling a black diamond slope, she went with me and stayed with me for the next hour before we managed to rendezvous with the others again. And the first time I heard some frat boy call out "Get a room!" was while Adrienne was busy shoving her tongue down my throat while we rolled around the snow within sight of the overhead chairlift.

That's not to say I didn't have any quality time with DJ. My betrothed and I certainly sat next to each other on every chairlift except for the time she and I split up to go down different slopes. We sat together in the lodge dining room during meals. And I certainly got plenty of kisses from her on the slopes as well.

I just seemed to spend more time with Adrienne.

Love is love, and friendship is friendship. In a way, things weren't so different from that summer at camp I spent with both Adrienne and Dawn. Then, Adrienne had been the girlfriend while Dawn was the best friend I spent more time with and was more in tune with. Now, the roles were slightly changed as DJ was my significant other and Adrienne was ... well ... Adrienne. I'd simply shared so much more of my life with her, dating back to high school, and she fundamentally understood me a little better than DJ had learned, that's all.

Plus, Brooke was around. For better or worse, DJ and I seemed to have passed beyond the honeymoon phase of our relationship, passed that time when we simply couldn't get enough of each other and could scarcely bear to be apart. I knew she loved me and she knew I loved her, and there was no fear of losing the other if we let them out of our sight. So much more of HER life had been shared with Brooke, and when going out for activities like the ones we were doing, she naturally gravitated toward her best friend.

When our family spent a day in the park making snowmen, a toboggan course, and having a snowball fight, DJ had no qualms about teaming up with Brooke to attack me. And it only made sense for Adrienne to become my ally against them.

Of course, when the twins went on the offensive, all four of us 'older' kids proceeded to demolish the rugrats beneath a literal hailstorm of powdery white balls...

... at least until Machiavellian Brooke negotiated a truce that resulted in all five girls attacking one lonely me.

I didn't win.

But I sure went down fighting.

It only took me about thirty seconds of futile ducking and fruitless complaints about the unfairness of five-to-one odds before I realized there wasn't any number of snowballs I could throw that would make up for the number being thrown back at me. At that point, I realized that my only advantage remaining was brute strength, and so lowering my head to avoid the dreaded face-shot, I charged the girl closest to me, wrapped her up in a textbook form tackle, and then slammed her down into the nearest snow bank.

The cushy white powder gave way beneath her, breaking her fall and ensuring that she wouldn't be injured. But the impact did shove the collar of her snow jacket beneath the surface, and ice-cold ... uh ... ice ... quickly ran down the back of her neck.

"EEEK! COLD!" Eden shrieked while flailing with all four limbs to try and shove me off. Instead, I reached out with both gloved hands and did my level best to scoop even MORE snow down the back of her jacket.

Several snowballs impacted against my back and head, and I sprang off my baby sister in search of new targets. Brooke was next, having been the most adventurous in closing to point-blank range in order to pelt me with a snowball. So I lowered my shoulder into her midsection before standing up and lifting her into the air, turning around and dropping her into the snow bank just two feet away from Eden.

I shoved more snow down the back of Brooke's jacket as well while she shrieked and screamed. But before I could get up, Eden was up and climbing onto my back, doing her best to shove me face-first into the snow.

I spun and tossed her off me, but Eden's actions started a dog pile with me on the bottom. Emma came to her twin's rescue and by the time I got her off, Adrienne was using her weight to pin my legs while DJ pushed down on my chest. I managed to shrug them both off and climb to my knees, but by then Brooke was getting her revenge by shoving two handfuls of snow down the back of my neck. And I spun around to body slam my little sister before the twins were on top of me once again.

Like I said, I didn't win. In the end, I had handfuls of snow shoved into every opening of my snow clothes, including down the front of my pants. Both of my gloves were missing, as the girls correctly figured out I'd be less apt to shove snow into their clothes once my hands started freezing. And my jacket had been fully unzipped, leaving me that much more susceptible to the cold. But I dished out a good amount of damage myself, and copped quite a few feels while I was at it. And at one point while Brooke sat on my stomach to pin me down, I felt Eden trying to slide my hand up the inside of her shirt, although it was a Pyrrhic victory since she squealed once my frozen fingers grabbed onto her naked tummy.

In the end, I threw up the white flag and audibly surrendered. Everyone got a good laugh out of it, including my parents who had watched the whole thing. And then my evil little sister got a new idea.

"Everybody get Mom and Dad!"


They say time flies when you're having fun, and that was certainly true of this trip. We'd driven up on the 27th, the day after the twins' birthday party, and already it was Saturday, New Year's Eve. We only had two more nights before returning home, and with 2006 approaching, everyone was in a festive mood.

Actually, we were in a particularly festive mood tonight, because out of the blue, Mom and Dad told us they were leaving the house to us. Over the course of the week, they'd met and made friends with another couple, and that couple had invited them to a party to ring in the New Year.

Knowing what I now knew about my parents' sexual lifestyle, my eyebrows had gone up at their announcement. But neither parent's expression gave them away, and I let myself believe they would simply go to a large-scale party at some nice house, have a few glasses of wine, and then return to our place shortly after midnight. I told them to enjoy themselves, and the rest of us 'kids' chimed in with their own well-wishes. And the minute they walked out the door, we all turned to each other and cheered in excitement.

Brooke said it best. "PARTYYYY!!!" she squealed with arms upraised in victory formation.

"So what are we going to do?" DJ asked brightly, deferring to Brooke and Adrienne for organizational ideas.

"Hot tub," Adrienne stated immediately.

"Naked hot tub," Brooke added with a salacious grin.

My eyebrows went up and I gawked at Eden and Emma, who were already grinning unabashedly. "Even the twins?"

Brooke rolled her eyes at me. "They're sixteen. They've sucked your dick and had your tongue in their pussies. I think you can handle seeing them naked."

"Fine, fine," I conceded, somewhat reluctantly but not completely averse to the idea. Yeah, I still had a mental block when it came to sex with the rugrats, but my hormones and the sexual creature inside me sure appreciated just how nicely developed Eden and Emma had become. And yes, Brooke had a point. Even AFTER the whole fiasco last year concerning the twins' virginities, I had still allowed them to share in oral pleasures. It may have been a fine line I was toeing, but I'd made my peace with it then and there. Now, I could certainly handle a little innocent skinny-dipping.

Or maybe even not-so-innocent...


Since the hot tub was a private one for the house, it would take a little while to heat up. I braved the cold to start up the heating elements and then returned inside to find the girls breaking out the champagne glasses and making munchies while watching New Year's Eve specials on TV. DJ passed me a champagne flute, and when I took a sip I nearly spit it out upon finding it was entirely Ketel One vodka.

"What the-?" I sputtered in surprise, seeing all five girls grinning at me.

"Relax. It's not just yours," Brooke explained before literally taking a shot from her champagne glass. "The bubbly stuff is kinda weak. We'll finish with that later. Meantime, I brought the good stuff."

"Hey!" Eden complained after tasting her own flute. "This is Martinelli's!"

"You're barely sixteen. Deal," Brooke stated seriously.

"And you're nineteen," Eden shot back. "Not exactly legal drinking age."

"I'm a legal adult; you're not. Behave and we'll let you have the champagne when we open it."

"C'mon. It's not like we haven't had vodka before," Eden whined.

"Yeah, well how do YOU think Mom and Dad will react if they come home to find you puking into a toilet?"

"Fine," Eden grumped. Emma merely shrugged and took another sip of her sparkling cider.

At length, the hot tub had reached a good temperature and Adrienne announced that we were heading outside. You'd think that since the plan was to skinny dip, it wouldn't be a big deal for the girls to undress in front of me. But for some reason, Adrienne shooed me out the back door and onto the patio, telling me to hop in naked while the girls "changed".

"Change?" I asked in confusion.

"Trust me, Tiger."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, but obeyed. Adrienne's Trust Me's could backfire from time-to-time, but I didn't think that would happen tonight, which meant that whatever she was planning would turn out in my best interests.

She was right, although I didn't get that at first.

The girls went into their bedrooms, with the twins following Brooke into her room to change while I dropped trou by the door and went outside bare-butt naked. The frigid air bit into my skin, but I quickly eased myself into the steaming hot tub and let out a sigh of relief. And then I waited ... and waited ... and waited...

It was probably five minutes, but that's a long time to be spent alone, naked, and helpless in a pool of warm water surrounded by icy frost. The house backed up into the woods, which meant that unless someone was out there hiding behind a tree, no one would be able to see us. But for the moment, that privacy only added to my sense of isolation.

But eventually, the girls began to emerge. Adrienne came first, wearing an aquamarine bikini that at first glance had a lot more material than I would have expected her to wear. The bottoms were boyshorts instead of a cut more along the lines of a thong, and while most of her bra cups plunged deep to show off her cleavage and feature naked titflesh pressed together in the middle, this top had shelf-cups that completely covered the lower two-thirds of each breast. But then Adrienne slipped into the tub, and I suddenly got it. Beneath the surface, the aquamarine color blended with the water and seemed to disappear. And above the surface, the strapless top and shelf-cups were completely out of sight once she slouched a bit, leaving nothing but bare shoulders and naked titflesh bobbing on the waves like balloons. It was a bikini designed to be worn in a hot tub, providing the illusion of nudity, and would provide quite the eye-candy even if she never took it off.

Brooke only walked out after Adrienne was settled in the tub, and I began to think the girls were staggering their arrivals deliberately. This way, my full attention was on the buxom brunette as she sashayed out from the house, oblivious to the cold save for diamond-hard nipples that poked through the sheer material of her bright red halter-top bikini, fastened together at her hips, neck, and back with large bows that tempted me to reach out and tug on them.

DJ was next, having spent the time fixing her sunny blonde hair into an up-do that featured a Heidi headband braid across the top. The style accentuated her graceful neck and the expanse of bare skin from her shoulders down across her chest. The navy blue and white bikini featured scooped bra cups that practically hugged the sides of her big tits while revealing even more creamy flesh front and center, just barely covering her nipples. The two halves were connected in the middle of her chest by a gold ring, and identical rings also connected her bikini bottoms at her hips. She came over right beside me, kissing me once she'd sat down while reaching a hand down to stroke my bare erection a few times.

Having been titillated into quite the sense of arousal by the sight of the three elder girls wearing seductively-designed swimwear, not to mention my fiancée giving me a handjob, my mood leaned far more toward sex and less toward big brotherly protectiveness. I'm certain that was intentional. Only once all three girls were in the tub did the twins finally appear, and when they did, my mind (and eyes) went immediately to the curves they were putting on display.

Eden was clad in black with white trim, and Emma in white with black trim. Eden's hair was up and pinned behind her head with a pair of chopsticks forming a cross, and Emma's was down and flowing. Otherwise, the pair looked as identical as identical twins could be, from their height to the shape of their hips and even the precise amount of titflesh they each showed off.

And yes, I was staring at that titflesh. The twins had begun their growth spurts earlier than my other sisters, understandable now that I was aware of their heritage. This had led not only to their acceleration in height, but also in curves. The breasts being prominently displayed before me were not the developing puffies of pre-teens, nor the gentle mounds of middle-schoolers. With my gaze on their bodies and not their faces, there was no way of mistaking these lovely creatures for anything but women, perhaps only slightly skinnier and somewhat more gawky women than the more fully-formed ones who had slipped into the hot tub before them.

Side-by-side, Eden and Emma sat down on the edge of the tub, dangling their feet in but remaining perched on the patio despite the cold while leaning forward and gripping the tub's rim in their hands for balance. They leaned forward, watching me watching them, and when I finally pulled my gaze from their cleavage I found them both staring intently to read my facial reactions to their display.

"You keep growing up," I croaked, my eyes flicking back down to their tits. The globes straining at the fabric of their bikini tops looked so full that I wondered if their breasts were as big as Brooke's already.

"But we'll always be your rugrats," Emma sighed ruefully, and then Eden slapped her sister's arm as if Emma had gone off script and said something she shouldn't have.

Indeed, the reminder that the twins were my rugrats suddenly super-imposed their 7-year-old bodies over the 16-year-old ones, and the chubby that had been forming beneath the water immediately began to soften. I shook my head and averted my eyes, and with the moment broken, the twins hurriedly slipped into the hot water and sighed in relief to be out of the cold.

Once everyone was seated, I voiced the question that had been on my mind since Adrienne first walked out wearing her bikini. "Why am I the only one naked?"

The girls giggled and Brooke answered for the crowd. "You have two choices: Either get up and go put some trunks on, in which case all of us will keep our bikinis on. Or stay here like this and I promise all of us will join you in nudity in due time."

Rolling my eyes, I got up and turned around to get out of the tub. Four years ago I would have been cowed by such a challenge, choosing to go along with whatever plans whatever hot girl(s) had made so that I'd get to see more tits or get more sex. Hell, TWO years ago I would have caved.

But I was done with being manipulated. Going outside naked and waiting for Adrienne's "Trust Me" I could handle to a point. After all, there's a bit of fun and excitement in the mystery of not knowing what's going on. It's like wrapping paper on a Christmas present – you get a thrill in finding out what's inside.

This, however, wasn't simply a mystery present. This was Brooke playing evil, and I was over it. Calling her bluff, I got out of the pool while DJ tugged on my hand and pleaded, "Where are you going?"

Despite the chilly air, I paused and jerked a thumb at my sister. "She gave me an ultimatum. I'm choosing 'clothed'."

"But Bennn," Eden whined.

I shot my baby sister a harsh look and started walking. Only then did Brooke pipe up, pleading, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

Her apology made me stop and turn around.

"Get back in the tub, please? I'll stop being evil."

I arched an eyebrow and gave her a skeptical look.

Brooke, contrite, explained, "Well, I'll stop being evil for tonight."

"Fair enough." I went back to the tub, slipping under the warm water with a relieved smile. It WAS cold outside.

Adrienne, seated on my other side, patted my thigh beneath the surface. "Let us play our game, okay? We're all getting naked, believe me. I just thought it would be more fun for you to watch us strip rather than come out here as naked as you."

"Okay, see? Now was that so hard? You girls don't have to play mind games with me."

"But mind games are fun!" Brooke pouted, and to my amusement, I saw Eden and Emma nodding as well. I could only imagine what mind games the twins were playing on the poor boys of high school, most all of whom would be as susceptible as I'd been at sixteen, if not more.

I simply gestured for the girls to get on with it.

"Okay, Truth or Dare time!" Eden announced.

"No," I stated in a gravelly voice, which shut my sister up quick. She gave me a confused look, and I eyed both twins carefully. "No Truth or Dare. Being naked with you two is one thing. But I do NOT want to know any details of your sex lives. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening. Allow Big Brother some willful ignorance and let me continue to believe you are innocent, virginal little girls."

"But Bennn," Eden whined.

"Okay, continuing to whine in that tone is NOT going to make me think you've matured."

"Fine," she pouted in the exact same tone.

"Then what? We go straight to the orgy?" Brooke countered.

"No. Can we just relax and enjoy each other's company for a bit?" I pleaded with a sigh. "Believe me, I LOVE having sex with you girls. But seriously, am I just a convenient dick to you?"

"Of course not, honey," DJ soothed, stroking my arm.

"We could play Spin-the-Bottle," Adrienne suggested.

"With five girls and one guy?" I wondered with an arched eyebrow.

Adrienne grinned. "So the ratio is in my favor. Yours too."

"You'd be okay with that?" I asked, surprise evident in my tone. "Even as young as the twins are?"

Adrienne sighed. "I've gotten over that phobia. Besides, look at them. Dress them up, do their makeup right, and give them a fake ID and both girls could pass for 21 to get into a bar."

"Really?" Eden chirped.

"NO, NOT really," I growled. "Do NOT try it at home."

"Phooey..."

Adrienne shrugged. "Eden, how tall are you now?"

"5'8."

"And what's your cup size?"

"34C."

Shit, their breasts really WERE as big as Brooke's. Bigger than Brandi's even. They may have been chronologically sixteen, but the Evans blood running through their veins had certainly given them a jump-start on physical development.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.