An Ordinary College Sex Life 3
Chapter 7: November 24

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: November 24 - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2005, THANKSGIVING DAY --

8:13 AM

The early morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. Instinctively, I turned my face deeper into the pillow and inched my shoulder up to carry the warm blanket higher toward my ear.

Little by little, my body came alive as sensory input crawled along my nerves. The lone exception was my left arm, slightly deadened from being trapped beneath her pillow for some time, the tips of my left fingers somewhat frozen from exposure off the edge of the twin bed we were snuggled upon. But my right hand was nice and warm, layered not only beneath the blanket but also beneath the baggy T-shirt she used for pajamas. As consciousness slowly trickled into my brain, I became more aware of the large breast I currently palmed in that right hand, and of its matching twin squished against the same hand's back side.

I squeezed, reveling in the mammary's pliant firmness, as well as the feeling of a hard nipple circled by the curvature of my thumb. I also became aware of her soft and yet heavy breathing, accompanied by a low erotic tone of pleasure. And as I listened to the sounds of each inhale/exhale pairing, I realized that their cadence matched that of another sensation coming from lower down my body.

A firm yet supple hand grip circled my cock, stroking up and down in time with her breathing. Only now did my brain fully activate and flood my consciousness with a sea of information. I now remembered where I was, who I was with, and how I had come to be here. And I now remembered everything I had done with this young woman, in this apartment, and how many times we had done it.

Having blown my wad less than two minutes after first entering her, I was a man on a mission to redeem myself. Sasha had gotten the full, unabridged Big Ben treatment, screaming more orgasms than could be counted and having all of her fantasies fulfilled. After she sucked me back to hardness, I bent her over the couch and spanked her ass, driving her to three climaxes while I squeezed her swaying tits and diddled her clit until pulling out and squirting my jizz all over her naked back. We took a shower together, kissing while I fingered her to another orgasm before hoisting her into my arms and banging her up against the shower wall until she came again.

We dried off and relocated to Sasha's bedroom, where I pinned her to the mattress with her legs in the air while I sawed my big dick in and out of her. And after she came twice more, I moved up to straddle her chest, laying my cock into the valley of her big titties and fucked those puppies until I hosed down her face.

The only fantasy we couldn't carry out was the one about fucking from suspended rings, since she didn't have them in her apartment. But I got that fourth erection and put together all of the "user manual" knowledge I'd accumulated while using my first three erections. And upon discovering Sasha's box of toys underneath the bed, I tied her to the headboard, shoved her vibrating egg up her ass, and then pounded her without mercy until she passed out drooling and leaking even more sperm from her stretched and abused vagina.

I would have thought she'd be worn out from all that fucking, and yet here we were, spooning on her bed while she actively stroked my morning wood in a way that certainly felt like a prelude to more sex, and not just idle caressing. I could see the time on the clock on the nightstand, but despite everything I'd done to her last night, somebody was up early and horny. And as I came fully awake, I leaned in toward her ear and whispered, "Again?"

She took a deep breath and sighed dreamily, murmuring, "Yeah ... Can you slip into me from behind?"

"As you wish," I replied in the same tone. Without removing my right hand from its highly desirable location, I shifted my hips while Sasha raised her right leg and tugged my cockhead into place. And once she got me properly located, I rolled my pelvis forward and slowly sank myself back inside.

Sasha was copiously wet, both from her own arousal and the load I'd dumped in there before we went to sleep. So I slid in easily and we began a gentle rhythm. I curled my left arm in and across her upper chest while keeping my right forearm across her torso, palm on her breast and elbow on her belly. This clamped her body in place, allowing me to do all the work with my hips. And in the darkness my other senses became more attuned to the sound of her breathy pants and the moist tightness of her vaginal canal surrounding my shaft.

I started off slowly, but as her pleasure built she began to undulate her ass back to meet my thrusts, speeding up the tempo. I drove myself into her harder and harder, until there was really nothing more I could do from my position. Raising her right knee up and out of the way, I twisted so that I was more or less straddling her left leg while I faced downwards, getting the leverage of my knees to really drive myself into her. She whimpered and moaned in the darkness while I rutted, bracing my left hand on the mattress and using my right to stroke her tits before sliding down and manipulating her clit. And after giving her the first orgasm of this Thanksgiving morning, I backed off enough to grab hold of her waist, rotate her body into a doggy position, and then re-enter her from behind so I could fuck her even harder.

Hugging her pillow and apparently biting down on it to stifle her screams, Sasha's entire body jerked with each jarring penetration. With her ass in the air, her baggy T-shirt slid down to expose her naked back, the bumps of her spine inviting my hands to run up and down it while I continued drilling in and out of her. Re-energized by the hours of sleep, I hammered her over and over again until even biting the pillow couldn't stop her orgasmic cry from erupting loud enough to wake the neighbors. And then it was my turn, as I pulled out of her, flipped Sasha onto her back, and then slammed myself into her once more, ending this morning much the way it had begun last night: rabbit-fucking the beautiful, busty babe for my own self-gratification until I ejected blast after blast of gooey sperm into the back of her sucking womb.

Seemingly five minutes later, I found myself slumped on top of her while she slowly rubbed my back and tried to catch her breath. At least this time I'd made sure she got her cookies before getting my own. I picked my head up to look at her, smiling to see her smiling at me. And then I bent down to seal my lips over hers in a kiss that once again took our breaths away.

The lack of oxygen made us pull apart moments later, and I rolled off her while Sasha rolled partway with me to cuddle herself against my side and use my shoulder for a pillow. I held her against me, feeling the early hour and weariness of exercise dragging down on my eyelids, along with the inevitable crash after the adrenaline rush of our morning fuck. But before I could fall back asleep, Sasha leaned over and tenderly pecked my cheek.

"In case you were wondering, you sooo lived up to even my loftiest expectations," she told me with a pat on my bare chest.

Sleepy-eyed, I still grinned quite wide.

But the uncertain tone in her voice for what came next wiped that grin off my face. "Hey Ben... ?"

"Yeah?" I asked, opening my eyelids and glancing down to find her big brown eyes staring up at me.

"Was this a one-time thing?"

Her words were asking if we could fuck again, but I sensed an undercurrent of feelings beneath it. Sasha had put up a good show last night, convincing me that all she wanted was a casual hook-up while telling me about how she was really a slut beneath her librarian veneer. It had all made a certain kind of logical sense; she WAS a stripper by profession, after all. And her admissions had made me more agreeable to the idea of actually fucking her, which I supposed was her goal all along.

But when she looked at me right now, I didn't see the stripper, the self-proclaimed slut who had hooked up with just about every dancer at Nocturne. I saw the Sasha I was used to spending time with on the project team, the studious, driven young woman who had cried on my shoulder about the rough break-up with her boyfriend and in turn let me cry on hers. To be honest, I had a hard time reconciling that the two women were indeed the same person, and I felt like I'd gone to bed with one last night only to wake up with the other. And while it had been easy to pound the former with every ounce of power I had in my hips, my heart ached to see the latter's heartfelt pain and longing etched in her eyes.

Which one was the real Sasha? Was she a studious librarian with a hidden naughty side? Or was she a sexual demonness who had done a really, really convincing acting job on me and everyone else around her? I didn't know for sure.

But whoever she really was, she had definite feelings for me. Those eyes couldn't lie, and in fact, they seemed to directly contradict what she'd told me before about being totally okay as 'just friends'.

My heart palpitated, my own uncertainty over my feelings for this beautiful young woman causing me to hesitate in my response. But then I thought of DJ, and I pushed that uncertainty away. I loved HER. I'd committed to HER. And so I replied softly, "That's really up to my girlfriend now."

"Right ... DJ..." Sasha breathed, nodding twice before putting her cheek back down on my chest.

She thought about that for a while, long enough for me to lay my head down on the pillow and close my eyes again. But eventually she picked her head back up, and I opened my eyes to look down at her once more.

"When you see her today, tell her... 'thanks', okay? I really needed this."

Nodding slowly, I replied, "I will."

And with a last, almost regretful and yet accepting smile, Sasha put her cheek back down.


9:24 AM

"And that's it?"

I shrugged, even though there was no way DJ could see me since she was at home and I was rolling down 101 in the Mustang. Knowing my Bluetooth headset would pick up my voice, I replied, "We got up, ate breakfast, talked a bit, and then I drove off."

DJ's voice sounded in my ear. "Was she glowing from the aftermath of the incredible orgasms you gave her?"

I smirked, thinking about the self-satisfied grin Sasha couldn't seem to control all throughout breakfast. It was the shit-eating grin of someone who'd nicely gotten laid, and I nodded. "Yes, she was."

I could almost picture DJ sitting cross-legged on her bed with her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands, giving me a sly grin. "Was she dreaming wishfully that she could be your girlfriend?"

I thought back to Sasha's last question about whether or not it had been a one-time thing, and the undercurrent of emotion in her voice. And with a sigh, I replied, "I think so, yes."

"Good."

I arched an eyebrow. "You sound quite proud of that little tidbit."

"Of course. She wanted you, but -I- got you. I win!" DJ's voice was that of victory.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not a competition."

"We're girls. Everything's a competition." DJ giggled over the phone line. "Think of it this way: Whenever you and I go somewhere together, do you ever notice the envious looks guys give you when they see me on your arm? Those looks that say, 'Dayyyum! She's smokin' HOT! What did that lucky sonovabitch do to deserve that?!?'"

I chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I notice them."

"Make you proud? A little cocky even?"

I blushed but nodded. "Yeah..."

"Well, same for me. Only I don't see girls staring at you like that just walking down the street. You're cute, but not THAT cute. I get those stares from girls who've either BEEN with you or WANT to be with you because of the reputation. And I get a little power rush inside when I notice them."

I chuckled, "Glad to see you're proud of me."

"I am. And I'm horny; I did miss you last night."

"I'm hurrying home."

"Don't worry about it. Later, much later. I promised you a special reward you wouldn't believe, and I need you rested and recovered for tonight."

Both my eyebrows went up at that.

DJ giggled at the mystery she was planting in my brain, but then sighed and moaned, "I DID miss you last night, though. It will be great to have you back."

"You know, I don't ever have to spend a night away from you again. I could have come home last night. I'm sorry about that."

"No, don't be. I told you to stay overnight and I'm happier knowing you did your job right."

I shook my head in disbelief. "You're a strange girlfriend."

"Ain't I the best?"

I smiled. "Yes, you are."

Just then, I heard the telltale beep of an incoming call. "Hang on. Someone else is calling." DJ waited patiently while I fished my phone out of my pocket and glanced at the screen. And then I told her, "It's Paige."

"Go ahead and pick up. I'll see you when you get home."

"Okay."

"And hey, you should be around Atherton right about now, shouldn't you?"

On cue, a highway sign showing the next three exits approached, showing that the usual exit to Uncle Frank and Aunt Polly's house, Marsh Road, was 2 1/4 miles away. Even if I missed that, Willow was 4 miles from here. "Uh, yeah. Just about."

"Maybe you should stop by and pork her. Kind of a drive-by fucking, you know?"

"Seriously? I'm almost to your house." The incoming call beep continued.

DJ laughed. "Just pick up the phone. I'll see you when you get here, honey. Bye. Love you." She hung up before I could.

My phone gave me one last chance to answer the call, and I tapped my earpiece to pick it up. "Hey, Red. What's up?"

"Hey, I had meant to talk to you last night at the party, but I got a bit caught up."

"No problem."

"Um, I was wondering. I know DJ's house isn't too far away from here. Do you think there's some time when we could meet up in person in the next couple of days? I really do need to talk to you, and this isn't something that should be done over the phone."

I chuckled to myself, seeing the Marsh exit approach. With DJ's words ringing in my head, I started merging to the right. I wasn't actually going to do a drive-by fucking, but it seemed too much coincidence that I happened to be here.

"You'll never believe this," I told Paige. "But I'm about three minutes from your house. See you soon."


9:31 AM

I pulled the Mustang into the long Atherton driveway and parked alone just in front of the house. By the time I got out of the car, I saw that Paige was waiting for me by the open door, still dressed in her PJs and a belted bathrobe. I walked across the flagstone pavers, scuffed my shoes on the welcome mat, and then stepped inside to pick up the petite young woman in my arms for a big hug.

"Hiya, Red," I greeted warmly.

"Hiya, yourself," she greeted, buzzing my nose with an Eskimo kiss and then pecking my lips. I set her down, and with a sly grin, she asked, "Should I be wondering why you were cruising down the freeway this morning instead of holed up in DJ's bedroom?"

"Just passing by," I replied with a wave. "Pure coincidence that I was close when you called."

Paige eyed me carefully, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "This wouldn't have anything to do with one Sasha Serafian living up in San Bruno, would it?"

Rather than answer, I mimed zipping my lips and stepped further into the house, closing the door behind me. Turning back to her, I asked, "So what's up? What was so important that (A) it couldn't be said over the phone and (B) it couldn't wait until we met up at school again?"

Paige sighed, gesturing me toward the hallway. Just then, Aunt Polly came out, holding little April by one hand as the toddler, well ... toddled ... toward us.

"Hiya, cutie!" I exclaimed in an overly sweet (and somewhat high-pitched) voice. Moving toward her, I bent my knees and opened my arms invitingly, and April let go of her grand-aunt's hand and wobbled toward me, diving the last foot or so and forcing me to catch her, lest she face-plant on the hardwood floor.

I picked up the little redhead, giving her the same buzzed Eskimo kiss her mother had given me, and April giggled cutely in response.

"You're a natural, Ben," Aunt Polly praised while I scooped my forearm beneath April's butt and perched her on my hip. The 1-year-old promptly began grabbing at my ear. Aunt Polly continued, "I know you'll make a great father some day."

"Someday, maybe," I agreed. "But not just yet, huh?"

Aunt Polly shrugged, and then opened her arms to take April back. "I know you two have things to... talk ... about." There was a waggle in her eyebrows. "I'll leave you two to it."

"Aunt Polly," Paige groaned at the innuendo.

I just chuckled, knowing full-well that Paige's aunt and uncle were aware of our friends with benefits relationship, though I didn't bother to tell her that this wasn't a booty call.

I handed April off to her grand-aunt, Paige cruised by to give her daughter a kiss, and then we headed down the hallway for Paige's bedroom. As I expected, Red didn't attack me the moment we got inside her room, unlike some of my prior visits. So I glanced around for a moment before deciding to sit on the desk chair while Paige closed the door behind us and then came to perch on the edge of the bed right in front of me.

"So what's up?" I repeated my prior inquiry.

Paige took a deep breath, folding her arms over her chest before picking her eyes up to mine and giving me a wary look. "There's no easy way of saying this, so I'm just gonna say it: I've met someone."

I blinked in surprise, memory flooding me with images of the last time Paige and I had fucked, less than 48 hours ago in a wild and crazy threesome with DJ. Then, yesterday evening was mostly occupied by Lynne Arian's pre-Thanksgiving party, and Paige had already informed me at the beginning of the night that she needed to talk to me. Had she "met" this someone in the short period between Tuesday's "visit" and Wednesday night's party?

"We've actually known each other for a while," she continued, unknowingly answering that particular question. "His name is Everett, and I would see him at the playground just down the road sometimes when I would take April over to get some exercise. He's got a daughter, Gabrielle, who's just a little older than April, and the two girls have been playing with each other for months."

"Oh ... okay..." I said, not sure what else to really say.

Paige continued. "Aunt Polly and Uncle Frank have both met him, since they would take April to the park as well. He's a nice guy, and sort of in the same situation as me."

I arched an eyebrow at that, inviting her to elaborate.

"He's only a couple of years older than me. Everett and his girlfriend got pregnant during their senior year at UC Davis, but Gabrielle didn't arrive until they'd graduated. After she was born, her mom just couldn't handle it and walked away from them. He got custody, but he moved back here to live with his parents, and they're helping him take care of her. He's got a decent job in Mountain View, so the commute's not too bad. And we sort of bonded over the last couple of months over that: being single parents living with family and trying to juggle the work/kid balance."

I nodded. "And you two hooked up?"

"What? No. Not yet. But..." Paige sighed, hugging herself. "But ... Well, Wednesdays I don't have classes, and his company shut down early for the Thanksgiving Break. He called me and suggested we bring the girls together at the playground, and while they were futzing around in the sandbox, he asked me out on a date. Tomorrow night, Friday."

"That's cool."

"Really?" Paige looked relieved. "You don't mind?"

"Me? Mind? Haven't I been telling you from the beginning that you need to get yourself a boyfriend?"

"I know ... And I like Everett ... But I just don't know if I can handle this. Life is complicated enough without having to worry about a relationship on top of everything."

"I'm sure you'll do fine."

"But how? I don't have time for a boyfriend!"

"From what you're telling me, he's the kind of guy who already understands. He's got his own daughter and work to deal with, which means he's not gonna give you crap about prioritizing April or your schoolwork."

"Maybe. But what about us? You and me?"

"What about us? We're friends, Red. You know it's not going to become anything more than that, don't you?"

"I do, I do. But ... are you going to cut me off if Everett and I get serious?"

I popped my eyebrows. "Uh, I rather think that sort of thing is your call. I'll be honest: I don't particularly like the idea of being 'the other man', and I've gotten burned a couple of times because of it."

"That's what I mean. I don't think I could ever tell Everett what I've been doing with you."

I shrugged. "Well, maybe you don't ever have to. I mean, if we're not having booty calls anymore, then there's nothing to tell."

"So you ARE cutting me off," she pouted.

"I didn't say that," I replied, holding my hand up. "I just meant that it's your call. If you want to continue our friendship the way it's been until you develop that kind of intimacy with Everett, IF you ever develop that kind of intimacy with Everett, then I'm not going to stop you. I've already talked it over with DJ, and you're firmly on her 'Green List' for as long as you want to be. But I do honestly believe you'll need to consider the situation again if and when you and Everett ... or any potential boyfriend ... get to that point."

Paige thought about that for a while, biting her lip and staring off at the wall. She nodded a couple of times, thought a bit more, and then finally returned her attention to me. "So you're really okay if I start a relationship with Everett?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno. I just ... I still remember those days when you would growl at any boy who would so much as leer at me."

I chuckled and shook my head. "That was a long time ago, and you were a very different person then."

"But I was still 'yours'..."

I furrowed my eyebrows, my mind recalling that first Valentine's Day dinner when she explained to me about being 'mine', that I 'possessed' her. But that was a long time ago. "Then, you were 'mine'. Now? Not anymore."

"Aren't I?"

"Paige ... Is that what this is about? I thought you said you weren't in love with me anymore."

"I'm not, I'm not. It's just..." she sighed. "I dunno ... I rather liked the idea that I was still 'yours', even after all these years. That you'd be jealous if I ever wanted to be with somebody else. It would mean you still cared."

"Of course I still care. I care enough to let you go."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do. I want to see you happy; I always have. I've also always known that I'm not the right guy to do that for you. So nothing would make me happier than knowing you'd found your Mr. Right. Maybe that's Everett. Maybe not. Either way, I'd be thrilled to know you're going out there and trying."

Without a word, Paige slipped off the bed and walked into me for a hug. Still seated, I wrapped my arms around her as she turned and sat in my lap, still short enough to be able to pillow her head on my shoulder. I held her for a long time, neither of us speaking. And though I hadn't intended it, I did feel a little like she and I were "breaking up".

Eventually, Paige pulled back with tears in her eyes. Sniffling, she gripped the back of my head and tilted my face down to hers for a sweet kiss, one that slowly built as her tongue parted my lips and darted inside to begin the familiar sparring motions we'd practiced over and over and over again. But she stopped well short of starting something serious and pulled away to close her eyes and then slip off my lap.

"Thanks," she told me before turning around and wiping her eyes with both hands. "I do think I needed this ... this closure ... before I saw Everett again. I don't think I would have been capable of giving him a fair chance if I hadn't talked to you first."

"Then I'm glad I was driving by."

"You WERE at Sasha's place all night, weren't you?"

My blush, and the way I averted my gaze gave me away.

Paige giggled and shook her head. "You'll have to tell me the story of how THAT happened someday."

I shrugged.

Paige looked at the door, and then back at me. There was a subtle change in her posture, in the way she angled her neck, shifted her hips, and profiled her milk-laden bosom. I saw a smolder in her dark blue eyes as she gazed back at me. And her voice had gotten raspier as she stated coolly, "Now I'm not saying that Everett and I are ever going to sleep together. Certainly not on the first date. But if I'm reading him right - and I certainly hope I am - then it's quite possible that he and I may end up fucking. And once we do ... well ... you said you wouldn't cut me off, but you're right: still sleeping with you would technically be cheating, and I just don't think I'd be able to do that to him."

I nodded. "I understand."

"But I'm not with him YET. Today, I'm a single woman." Paige unfastened the belt to her bathrobe, letting the dark pink terrycloth puddle at her ankles, and then she began to work at her pajama top buttons. "Today there are no relationships stopping you and me from doing whatever the fuck we want to do to each other. Today..."

I sucked in my breath as Paige's dusky nipples came into view, her unfettered, still-nursing breasts swollen and bigger than ever. Her pajama pants and panties soon joined the bathrobe on the floor, and she stepped out of them to once again move to me, although this time she sank to her knees in front of the chair and reached for my jeans.

"Today ... I still need you," she finished, fishing out my cock and then swallowing it to the root, sucking experimentally and then popping off to give me a little grin. "I can still taste Sasha's pussy on your cock, by the way."

I shrugged. Guilty as charged. But as Paige lowered her head and took me into her mouth once again, I patted her on the head and explained, "Seriously though, we can only do this once today. I really SHOULD get back to my girlfriend, and since this is DJ we're talking about, I need to save a few bullets if you know what I mean."

Paige grinned around a mouthful of meat, her eyes twinkling as she nodded. She kept her word, only drawing a single ejaculation out of me. But she made it count, bringing me to the edge twice while getting herself off at least a half-dozen times.

In the end, Paige bucked and thrashed atop me cowgirl-style on her bed, her movements limited only by arms trying to hold her in place so I could suckle more milk out of her teats. The internal clenching of her latest climax milked fluids out of ME as well, as I geysered gout after gout of scalding spunk up and into her little body. And when we both were done, we stayed like that for a long time, holding each other, neither of us willing to let go.

Maybe this wasn't our last time together. Maybe it would take weeks or months for Paige and Everett to get to the point of physical intimacy, or maybe they wouldn't at all. Heck, Paige was dead set against putting out on the first date with him, and we still had next Tuesday to blow off some steam. And yet, this certainly felt like a goodbye of sorts, and both of us knew that once Paige crossed this line to start dating again, the relationship between us would never be the same.

Perhaps our new relationship would be even better. Perhaps not. Neither of us knew, so for now, neither of us let go. We held each other like that for a loooong time, until my deflating cock slipped out of her saturated pussy on its own. And even then, despite my words about caring enough to do so, I found it hard to let her go.

But I did. Scooping her light body up in my arms, I picked Paige up and then lay her on the bed beside me, leaning over her to give her one more kiss. She moaned into my mouth, and I heard her sniffle to try in vain to stop the flow of tears that were starting to leak from the corners of her eyes. But then I moved a little higher, kissing her forehead the same way I did to my little sisters so often, and the waterworks started to flow.

I held her for a few minutes while she regained her composure and then finally kissed me again. And then I rolled off the bed in search of my clothes.

When Paige walked me to the door, she shrugged and said pragmatically, "This isn't goodbye. I've still got to finish my degree, and no matter what, I'll still visit you between classes." But we both knew that the nature of her visits would likely start to change.

I nodded my agreement, and then pecked her forehead once again. "See ya later, Red."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.