An Ordinary College Sex Life 3 - Cover

An Ordinary College Sex Life 3

Copyright© 2013 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: Blank Slate

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Blank Slate - The continuation of the Ordinary Sex Life series. Don't bother reading this unless you've read the previous stories in the series, including OSL: Morris Camp.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Violence   School  

-- AUGUST 2005, SENIOR YEAR --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody groaned, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the golden blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves. The first thought into my head was the image of a young woman's face, astonishingly beautiful. Her eyes were a golden hazel and her smile so perfect that I wanted to fall in love with her at first sight. The second thought to enter my head was that everyone else who saw this face also fell in love with her at first sight. And because of this, I was going to have to get in line like every other poor schmuck gawking at her in this magazine.

Only I didn't have to wait in line. This was no magazine; the woman in question was really here, live and in the flesh. And unlike all those schmucks who had only come to know her from those magazines, I'd known her since we were children growing up on the same street in Orange County.

Back then, she'd become one of the first objects of my sexual desire. She'd been the girl next door, the hottest babe in school, and the head cheerleader all rolled into one. She'd been my first crush, at least in the teenage sense of ohmigawd-I-sooo-want-to-have-sex-with-her. And our lives together since had progressed through sex, betrayal, love, and even family.

Cracking my eyes open once again, I stared down the length of my naked torso until my vision focused. And I found that a gorgeous supermodel lusted after by the majority of males across the planet was the one giving me this exquisitely wonderful blowjob.

"Morning, Tiger," Adrienne Dennis crooned after popping off my prick. She lapped at my cockhead like a kid with an ice cream cone a few times before picking her head up to resume her up and down bobbing motions. And she hummed happily while caving in her cheeks to give me even more intense suction.

"Unnnghh..." I groaned rapturously, lifting a hand to caress her hair. She smiled around a mouthful of cock, giving me a few more strokes before pulling away one last time and then pushing herself upright.

The goddess of sexuality who had shared my bed last night was still naked save for a black leather choker with the words "Tiger's Pet" stitched into it. Her massive 36F tits were capped with erect pink nipples that jutted out from her heavy and yet firm mounds that seemed to defy gravity. I let my hands wander upwards to caress those globes and tweak their pink peaks while she hovered above my prick, holding me in her right hand and centering the upright rod at her gateway to heaven.

Adrienne closed her eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto me. She felt tighter than I remembered, although I seemed to be thinking that every time we'd been together lately. With Adrienne's self-determination to be a lesbian with only one dick in her life (mine), she really didn't get things as thick as my cock shoved into her pussy very often. So every time she did manage to find time to visit, it always felt like I was taking her virginity, stretching her out for the very first time. "Unghhh ... so biiig..." she moaned.

Grinning, I reached up to grasp the D-ring centered in the middle of her leather choker. The leash had been detached sometime last night, so that it wouldn't interfere with her comfort while sleeping. But the D-ring was fixed to the collar, and using it as a fingerhold, I suddenly tugged her body down against mine. Adrienne squealed as her chest slammed down atop my pectorals, and she continued squealing as I kicked my legs around her waist, bucking our bodies up and off the bed and rolling us over so that we landed with me on top and my dick still buried nearly eight inches up her cunt.

Giggling, Adrienne reached her hands up to cup my cheeks. With a sparkle in her eyes, she growled, "Fuck me, Tiger." And then she gave me one of her patented nuclear kisses.

Without releasing our lip-lock, I pulled most of the way out of her, dug my toes into the mattress, and then rammed my hips forward. I felt her lungs compress and a puff of air pop out of her mouth as I slammed into her. And while she fought to regain the lost oxygen, I pulled back and did it again.

Over and over I pounded the busty blonde babe. She, DJ, and Brooke had worn me out last night, but it's amazing how refreshed one can feel after a full night's sleep. Any cobwebs were gone from my mind as I'd now come fully awake. And all of my conscious energy was now focused on fucking the shit out of my supermodel lover.

"FUCK! ME!" Adrienne chanted in rhythm with my thrusts. "HARD! 'ER! HARD! 'ER!" she added.

I grinned. After a year working full-time as America's newest supermodel, Adrienne's body was in the most perfect condition of her young life. Every inch of her was toned and sculpted into a mouthwateringly beautiful figure that was the envy of most of the modern world. I held her narrow waist in my hands and gripped it as leverage for my thrusts. Every time my pelvis impacted hers, those massive tits bounced up to nearly slap her in the face. And I suddenly felt the urge to see if I could make Adrienne's own breasts spank her cheeks, so I hammered her harder and harder and harder, slowing down my pace but putting as much force into each lunge as I possibly could.

Unintentionally making my goal more difficult, Adrienne threw her head back as she howled in ecstasy, removing her cheeks another couple of inches further away. But I didn't mind. It wasn't whether I won or lost my challenge; it was how much fun we had playing the game. So I nailed the buxom blonde over and over again, driving my prick to maximum depth and then pulling almost all the way out. And with her legs rising up to wrap around my waist, Adrienne continued to verbally egg me on by pleading, "FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!"

"RRRRAAAGHHH!" I suddenly groaned as my orgasm overtook me, a little bit by surprise. I'd been so focused on driving myself harder and harder than I hadn't been paying attention to my ejaculatory control. No matter; I'd long since stopped trying to use a playbook with Adrienne. With her, the sex was always better when we both simply moved with each other, doing what came naturally. It was less mechanical, more intense, and always a great deal of fun. Fucking was just what we were both good at.

"AAAHHHHH!" Adrienne screamed as she felt me hosing down her insides. Her legs tightened around my waist, stopping my thrusts and trapping me at full depth within her. Her hands tightened around the back of my head, yanking my face down into the crook of her neck with those big tits squishing against my chin. And together, we made spastic humping motions while my cock continued to fire spitwads of spunk into the back of her womb.

A long time later, the world came back to me. It wasn't that I'd been knocked out. My conscious brain simply stopped bothering to track the passage of time. I'd reached some sort of Zen state of peace slumped over Adrienne's body, my nose pressed against her neck to let me breathe in her sweet scent while my cock slowly deflated inside her. My brain was a blank slate, fully emptied by the blissful ejaculation. And for a few seconds, nothing in this world could possibly bother me.

But the moment passed eventually, and my senses became aware of the sweat drying off my back, the fatigue in my muscles from the exercise, and the stickiness between our naked bodies. Picking my head up, I found Adrienne staring at me with a wondrous smile on her face. And after nuzzling my nose with her own, she gave me a quick kiss and then dropped her head away with a forlorn sigh.

We had a connection, she and I. It wasn't telepathy or any science fiction mumbo-jumbo. We simply had spent enough time together and reached a level of openness to be able to read each other's mood. I could tell instantly that despite our wonderful lovemaking, Adrienne now felt a melancholy sadness. And I could easily guess why.

"You're leaving again, aren't you?" I asked quietly.

Taking a deep breath, she picked her head up to look back at me. Giving me a helpless frown, she sighed, "I wish I didn't have to."

I shook my head. "You DON'T have to. There's a spare bedroom right across the hall. Or you could always just move in here with me." That last bit carried a faint note of hope on my part.

Adrienne grinned, shrugging. "Sounds wonderful, actually. But it's not realistic." She now looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, Tiger. But I've got to go. And I don't even know when I'm going to see you again."

"But you just got here last night," I whined.

"I know, I know. But I have to."

I frowned. "You know, for someone who officially lives in San Francisco, you sure seem to be gone from the Bay Area a lot."

Adrienne's face fell, and she gave me a wan smile. "I go where the work is. And that's what I was trying to say about not being sure when I'll see you again. I'm moving out of Felicia's apartment."

I arched an eyebrow. By now, my dick had fully softened and slipped out from her saturated pussy. Sliding off Adrienne's body, I settled onto my stomach beside her and propped myself up on my elbows. "Moving where?" Somehow, I knew she didn't mean to a different apartment in the same city.

She took a deep breath, gathering herself before saying, "I'm moving in with Caroline. I told you about Caroline, right?"

"Your new girlfriend. Works at Vogue or something."

Adrienne smirked. "I don't know about 'new' girlfriend. We've been together since May. But anyway, there's been a ton of work coming my way in New York – it's the modeling capital of the world you know – and it just makes sense for me to move my home base there. Plus ... well ... I miss her."

"Thought you missed me too."

"I do, Tiger." She laughed, stroking my cheek. "I'll still be around. You know I will. I just don't know how often I'll be able to swing by the Bay Area."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "It just feels like everyone is leaving me. Dawn's off on her 'sabbatical'. I burned my bridge with Kim. Bert's hooked up with Lynne now. And without Dawn, I don't know how things are going to be between Gwen and Robin and me. Now, you tell me you're moving clear across the country!"

She gave me a warm smile, rubbing my cheek again. "You'll be fine. Your new school year is starting, and this campus is full of beautiful babes who would love to get to know you better. I'll ask Brooke to keep an eye on you, too." She giggled and threw me a wink. "And you know that I don't even have to ask DJ to give you a little extra attention."

I shrugged and smiled at that. DJ sure had been extra-frisky ever since coming back to Berkeley. Indeed, before she and Brooke went downstairs to their own bedrooms last night, the younger Evans girl gave me a look that said she'd rather have stayed cuddled up by my side.

But the last thing I wanted right now was another girlfriend. I'd done the rebound thing twice already since Dawn broke up with me. Yeah, I felt lonely, but artificially plugging some new girl into the hole in my heart wasn't going to solve anything long-term. And it certainly wouldn't be fair to someone as special to me as DJ.

Sighing, I blinked and brought my attention back to the real world. Adrienne had been watching me with a faint smile on her face while I'd been spacing out. And her smile got wider when I looked back at her. "You don't have to leave right away, do you?"

"Uh, no," she replied with furrowed eyebrows. "I wanted to visit you, of course. But I came back to the Bay Area because I need to pack up my stuff and arrange to have it shipped to New York. I'm not in any hurry to get started, but don't you have class soon?"

"Not until 11am on Mondays and Wednesdays. Perk of my Senior schedule." I grinned, and then reached up to fondle one of Adrienne's beautiful boobs. "Can we go one more time before you leave?"

Adrienne's eyes glittered as her hand slid down to pet my cock, which was already beginning to show signs of new life. "I'd love to."


We actually went twice more, and when Adrienne and I were finally done she gawked at the clock and scrambled naked out of bed, my cum still leaking out of her stretched anus. "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" she complained as she hastily dabbed at her leaking butthole with some tissues and tried to hop into her panties at the same time.

"Late?" I complained. "It's not even 9am. I thought we might grab a quick bite to eat or something."

"Sorry, Tiger. I'm meeting my agent downtown at 10. We've got a zillion things to discuss before I move to New York. I'll barely have enough time to put my face together and get into the city." Her naked bosoms jiggled beautifully before being tucked away into an industrial-strength bra designed more to hide than titillate. All part of the incognito-look. Adrienne smirked at the spaced out expression on my face and turned her back to me, smiling when I finally picked my gaze up to look her in the eyes. "I'm gonna be in front of your mirror. Think you can make me a cup of coffee without setting the kitchen on fire?"

"Don't bet on it," I replied. But I still got up, dressed, and headed downstairs. Working a coffee machine was one of the few things I was capable of.

Wearing only a T-shirt and my pajama bottoms, I arrived on the first floor just in time to see Brooke and DJ heading for the door.

"Morning sleepyhead. Quite a racket you two made this morning," Brooke commented dryly.

I shrugged. "You were welcome to join us."

DJ sighed regretfully. "Some of us have class this morning. Say 'bye' to A.D. for us, will ya?"

I nodded. "Will do."

The girls waved on their way out the door, and then I headed into the kitchen to make the coffee. Unfortunately, my goodbye with Adrienne fifteen minutes later was just as brief. I begged her to stick around long enough to fry me an egg or something, but Adrienne merely pointed me to the refrigerator and the frozen toaster waffles inside before giving me a kiss and racing out the door to a waiting cab, clutching a Cal Berkeley travel mug that she promised to return (eventually).

When Adrienne's cab was out of sight, I turned about and went back into the house. After the door closed behind me, I took a deep breath and looked around. Once again, I was all alone. As I cocked my ears, I realized that I heard nothing but the sound of silence. No footsteps on the floorboards. No TV or video games in the background. No roommates chatting about meaningless topics.

Just me.

I thought of the previous three years of my college career, this house full of sisters, friends, and lovers. I could count on one hand the number of times I'd left this house in the morning to go to class without somebody walking with me. But now I didn't know when I'd have a walking companion again.

Just me.

It was my Senior Year of college. It was supposed to be the best year of the best years of my life.

But it was just me. And I didn't know when ... or even "if" ... that might ever change.


"Hey there, stranger." Bert greeted me with a fist bump and then fell into step alongside as we trudged up the hill toward our first class of the new year. I was thankful I'd run into at least one familiar face before getting to class.

"Hey," I replied back while arching an eyebrow. "Why does that phrase sound familiar?"

Bert blushed. "Lynne told me to say that to you. She said she always--"

"--always greeted me that way over the summer," I finished for him with a smile. "How is she?"

Bert's smile ran from ear-to-ear. He was so happy he couldn't stop smiling to save his life. "She's... amazing."

"That she is," I agreed. "You see her over the weekend?"

Bert nodded. "I went to visit her yesterday, got introduced to the whole gang."

I whistled. "That must've been interesting."

Bert grinned. "Noelle told me not to come back until you'd taught me how to give a proper backrub."

I barked a quick laugh.

Bert sighed, his smile finally dropping. "You know, you're a really tough act to follow, man."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Hooking his thumbs into the straps of his backpack, Bert took a deep breath. And then shooting me a mysterious look, he intoned quietly, "I feel like everything I do is gonna get compared to you. Let's face it: you're Lynne's last boyfriend. You're the guy who hung out with her friends all summer. Kady wants to drink beer with me, Noelle wants me to give her backrubs, and ... well ... in the bedroom ... Lynne..."

I stopped walking and turned to face my friend. "Hey, there's no competition here. I'm not some superstar that you have to replace in the hearts and minds of Stanford's female population."

"Says you."

I sighed. "Look: there's only one opinion that really matters in this case: Lynne's. And no matter what paranoia you might be feeling right now, the bottom line is that SHE chose YOU over ME."

Bert screwed up his face. "What?"

I spread my hands out. "I wanted to be with her, but she turned me down. She picked you, dude. Remember that."

"Huh..." He let that thought roll around in his head.

I clapped him on the back, getting us moving again. "Forget about trying to be anything like me. She wants you for you. If she wanted me, she woulda kept me, okay?"

"Okay," he affirmed, lost to his own thoughts for a moment.

And I was lost to mine. Adrienne, DJ, Dawn, Lynne, even Amber ... If they really wanted me, they would have kept me, wouldn't they?

But they hadn't. So what did that say about me?


I felt my heart speed up the moment I saw her. It was inevitable, of course. I'd front-loaded my core curriculum, getting all the requirements out of the way early so I could fill up my Senior Year with electives. But Kim Fukuzaki was still in the Undergraduate Business Program with me, which meant that it was near-impossible for us NOT to share at least one class this semester. At least I was expecting to see her this afternoon. I'd gotten a late lunch with Bert after our 11am class and he told me he'd been in contact with Kim and gotten her class schedule. So I knew she would be in my 2pm UGBA 119 Strategic Planning class.

The pretty Japanese-American 21-year-old was standing just outside the classroom, out of the flow of traffic but close enough that it would be impossible for me to enter without her seeing me. There was no sight of her motorcycle jacket nor her typical black hoodie. Instead, she wore a crisp blouse with a high collar and dangling earrings, and after a moment's thought I realized both were articles I'd chosen for her last spring while proclaiming them among my favorites as they emphasized her willowy figure and graceful neck. She had also changed her hairstyle, cropping her dark locks just below shoulder-length while letting her bangs grow out so that they arced to one side of her face all the way down to chin-level. The blonde streaks were now gone, leaving her hair a single shade of shimmering black. And as she turned to look at me with a pleasant smile, I found myself wondering what else had changed about the girl I once knew.

Kim made no invitation for me to approach further. I'd come to a stop about ten feet away, taking in her appearance and mentally processing how I should proceed. It was clear that she was waiting for me, but she did not wave me over. Instead, she merely held my gaze, eyes a little wide, with a ... hopeful ... expression on her face.

I smiled and decided to go talk to her. I didn't have any concrete reasons for doing so versus ducking my head and blitzing into the classroom while avoiding her gaze, apart from my male ego telling me not to duck and run. I didn't take into consideration the nature of our break-up or the separation we'd gone through since the end of our academic Junior year. And I didn't know what the hell I was going to say to her. I just felt like talking to her. With few people on this campus I could truly consider a friend, I admittedly felt a little lonely. And if Kim and I could figure out a way to be friends again, I knew my life would be better for it.

She blushed and coyly turned her face away while I approached, keeping those long bangs covering her face until after I'd come to a stop right in front of her. But two seconds after I came to a stop, she turned to look back at me with that hopeful expression on her face once again.

"Hey," I greeted, doing my best to inject confidence into my voice. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well," Kim answered in an even tone, her eyes searching mine. "How are you?"

"I'm..." I began automatically before realizing I didn't know how to finish that sentence. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. And shrugging helplessly, I finished, "I don't know."

She nodded slowly. "I heard about Amber. I'm sorry."

I shrugged again. "It's okay."

"I heard about Dawn. I'm sorry," she added.

I took another deep breath, then exhaled and repeated, "It's okay. It's just a break-up. It's not like Hurricane Katrina landed on me."

Kim smiled at me, and I watched her almost nervously looking into my eyes. She started to gather herself to say something, but before she did, I spoke instead.

"Look, I tried to apologize to you the last time we met, but I don't think I really told you how awful I felt for just so bloodlessly dumping you at the end of last year. No matter what was going on between Dawn and me, you didn't deserve--"

She quieted me with a finger to my lips, raised eyebrows, and a glaring expression in her eyes that brooked no dissent. When it was clear I wasn't going to keep trying to talk, she pulled her finger away and took a deep breath. "I forgave you long ago. It's done."

"Kim, it's not that simple. I--"

She shushed me again with a finger to my lips, startling me as I now realized how out of character such an action was for a self-proclaimed submissive. Keeping the finger against my lips, her left hand reached across the gap between us, taking my right hand in her own. Finally pulling her finger away from my mouth and squeezing my hand, Kim stated softly, "You don't need to apologize to me any further. I understand. It's okay."

Raising my eyebrows, I exhaled. "That's very generous of you."

"You're welcome," she replied simply, then lowered her eyes demurely.

We started to lapse into an uncomfortable silence, but before it dragged, I inhaled and asked, "So where are you living now? Not still commuting all the way from Sunnyvale, I hope."

Kim gave me an enigmatic look, and then shook her head. "I hope not either."

"So you've found a new place in town?"

"Found, yes."

"Where at?" Kim didn't answer, still giving me that look. It suddenly hit me, and I arched an eyebrow. "You want to move back into the house?"

"Is the room already spoken for?"

I smirked and shook my head. "Uh, no."

Kim smiled. She didn't ask. I got the distinct impression that she wouldn't ask. I knew she wanted to move back in, and she knew that I knew. So that was already enough. The ball was in my court.

Instantly my mind was filled with ideas, some of them fantasies. I pictured Kim hooking her thumbs into the straps of her backpack as she walked up the sidewalk toward class with me in the mornings. I pictured Kim wearing an apron as she cooked one of the meals I had come to treasure in the past year. And I pictured a naked Kim beneath me, her skin flush and her bangs sweat-sticking to her forehead as she gasped each time my thick cock burrowed nearly eight inches into her pliant body.

Those images picked my head up rather quickly. I wanted to see them come true, and I instinctively knew it was possible to attain them. I recognized the look in her eyes all last year and I recognized it now: Kim would do anything for me. All I had to do was ask, and she would take Dawn's place in my life and in my heart.

But I couldn't do that.

Popping my eyebrows and giving Kim a serious look, I grimaced and began explaining, "Hey, I'd be happy to have you move back into the house."

Kim's face fell a bit as she read the expression in my eyes. "But..." she led me.

"But ... I know what you wanted from me a few weeks ago: You wanted me to take care of you. But even though I'm not with Amber anymore, that's simply something I can't do. I'm a wreck right now. Coming off this break-up and with Dawn leaving and everything, I'm in no shape to be anybody's master."

Still holding my fingers, Kim began using her thumb to rub my palm in soothing strokes. Taking on an amused little smile, she shook her head in the negative. And after stopping her head-shake, she brushed her long bangs back behind an ear and explained, "I'm not asking you to take care of me. I only want to be your friend."

My eyebrows popped. "Excuse me?"

Kim smiled wider, looking quite pleased with herself. Only now did I start to realize that her tone was casual, almost conversational. So often when Kim spoke as 'submissive Kim', her grammar became formal and her tone became meek, but not today. "I'm not trying to become your girlfriend again; I know that you don't have the same strength of feelings for me that I have for you, and this soon after your break-up a romantic relationship wouldn't be healthy for either of us. Really, right now I just need a place to stay so I don't have to commute back and forth every day. We were friends once, and I would like to be again."

"I would too. But are you sure you can just be friends with me?"

Kim took a deep breath and gave me a tight look. "I won't lie: I'm still in love you."

I winced immediately.

Kim shook her head. "But I won't ask you to be my Master again."

"Ever?"

She blushed and averted her eyes.

"So is that the idea? To be my friend and bide your time until I come around and show myself ready to love you the way you want to be loved?"

Kim scrutinized the ground and turned even pinker. "It's not exactly like that." She picked her head up and looked at me seriously. "I can help you. You may still feel broken down inside, but I know the man you can be. I want to see you become that man. I want to see you strong. You don't have to understand my motivations, but you already know that I consider your happiness to be my happiness. And I want to do whatever I can to see you happy again."

"Something tells me you've got a plan for how to do that," I commented with raised eyebrows.

Kim smiled, full of confidence. This was hyper-organized Kim. This was Kim with forethought. She'd been thinking about this for a long time, and had meticulously planned out where to meet me, how to dress, and what to say to me in order to accomplish her goals. Sometimes I made the mistake of thinking she was helpless, a submissive too afraid to make her own decisions. On the contrary, she was a remarkably capable young woman fully able to set goals for herself and take action to achieve them.

She was just happier believing that someone was looking out for her. And with that in mind, she explained, "With your permission of course, I do have a plan."

I gestured for her to go ahead.

Kim's smile got wider. "It starts with us going inside and sitting together for class."

I chuckled and shrugged. "Easy enough."

"And then after class is finished," she continued, a fresh sparkle coming into her eyes. "We go home and you fuck the shit out of me."

My eyes popped open wide. Blinking quickly, I muttered, "Uh, didn't we just agree to just be friends?"

She put a finger to her lips and put on a coyly innocent expression while looking off to the side. "Well ... maybe friends with benefits."


"Ohm! Uhm! Ngh! Ngh! EEEK!" Kim squeaked as she threw her head back, her neck straining in a vain attempt to embed the back of her skull a few inches deeper into the mattress. This left her neck fully exposed for my lips to clamp down upon like a bloodthirsty vampire, although I only sucked on her skin and did not actually bite her.

Feeling her pussy muscles spasming around my penetrating rod, I humped her once ... twice ... three more times before holding myself at maximum depth as my cockhead expanded and exploded. Hot firebolts of streaking sperm lanced out into Kim's sucking womb. And her orgasmic squeals mingled with my deep groans as the two of us thrashed on my bed in mutual climax.

Gawd damn this felt good. Little alarm bells had been going off in my head ever since Kim suggested that I fuck the shit out of her after class. Negative notions about rebounding and willful ignorance of Kim's true feelings for me had gone to war with my almost desperate aversion to being alone and the painful awareness that both Dawn and Adrienne were no longer in my daily life. My mental hang-ups probably would have precluded this sexual encounter, but Kim had been surprisingly persistent and in the end, I decided "Fuck it" and let the temporary bliss drown away my concerns for a little while.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.