1939: The New Agency
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Adulation from fans was what paid the bills. For most of the actors and actresses it was enough to sign a card or shake a hand. So Willy noticed quickly that Peter had done a bit more with one particular fan. She dressed like an older woman but nicely clothed and with a distinguished gentleman, Peter had made it a point for them to meet him in his dressing room. Willy had found the spying area that Ken and Barbara had used to see Michael with Mary. This time Peter was intimately involved with the older woman as the older man watched. Willy's eyes spotted the Polish emblem on the man's ring. After the two had finished, Peter and the woman dressed. Before Peter could pull his trousers up, the woman reached down inside of his shorts. It looked like she was caressing his genitals if you were viewing them from behind. But Willy could see the small sheet of paper that was slipped into Peter's shorts. Suddenly he had to find out what was on that sheet of paper. It had been the Polish ambassador's wife that had given Peter the piece of paper. The paper had gone to a suspected operative of the German Government, Peter Hertz.

Grim faced he knew he might have to get Barbara to find it. He still might get an opportunity and she was the last resort. It might be a simple note for more fun and games without a watcher. It might be far more sinister.

Peter knew that someone was watching him. It wasn't that unusual. Normally it was a jealous lover. Now he wasn't so sure. He could just feel it. So he kept careful watch on his room. He had gotten a note from his Polish lover. Her escort from the embassy had been with her. Sometimes he had joined the two of them. This time he had not. Later he would look at her note. She was still young enough that he might impregnate her. She had asked him to do it several times. He had nothing better to do.

Then he saw Barbara enter his dressing room. Why was she going into his room? Everybody knew she loved that idiot Ken. If she knew what Ken had done with a couple of the girls but he didn't tell tales. Maybe she had changed her mind. Better yet maybe she was playing a game of some type. He loved games. He would force her to have some fun with him. That was the kind of game he wanted to play with Barbara right now. Oh, he might take a couple of candid photos of the two of them. Then maybe her goodie-two shoe mother might do more than talk with him again. This game might be a lot of fun.

Barbara had talked with Willy. He had told her of the note and what it might mean. That she wasn't thrilled to try to copy the note was a severe understatement. She was petrified. Willy had told her it might be a life or death situation. He had also told her exactly where it would be hidden. He had watched Peter put it there minutes before. She had waited for Peter to leave before she got up the nerve to go into his room.

Ken had wandered into the theater. Many welcomed him back but Barbara wasn't one of them. So he had walked around and decided to try to look into the room where he had been stabbed. It didn't surprise him to still see a stain in the wooden floor where he had fallen. He looked at it from all angles and decided he wasn't frightened any more. The last angle he went to he happened to hear muffled voices from the hidey-hole between the supply room and the leading man's room. Curiosity got the better of him. The closer he got the clearer it seemed that he heard Peter's voice and Barbara's. Then it wasn't voices he heard. It took him a minute or two to quietly get close to the opening. When he looked he found himself staring at his worst nightmare.

He had seen Michael getting ready to do Barbara and it was horrible enough. Now Peter had already begun and his girl appeared to be enjoying it. He stumbled away from the scene and somehow made it to the bathroom before he threw up. He had lost her to that handsome blond leading man. He was angry, hurt and yet felt guilty too. He had to leave. He had to go far away.

Barbara had found the note and put it back. It hadn't been long but it was for a liaison. She had just gotten to the door when Peter opened it up. She didn't know what to say. She only wanted to get out and he had offered a way. He had kissed her and she went along with it. Then she was on her back and he had his way with her. She did more than go along with it however. She was coming back to earth when she heard a slight commotion on the supply room side of Peter's dressing room. She didn't see Peter snapping photos of her. She did feel the power of his pulses as he finished within her. She lost it a second time and just lay there for several minutes passed out.

When Katherine saw the tear streaked face of Ken's she knew something bad had happened. Her maternal instincts had taken over and she guided him to her dressing room. There he told her what he had seen. Secretly she was glad that Barbara was getting her ashes hauled. She had also thought the silly girl was going to wait until Ken had gotten back.

'Too bad for little miss goodie-two shoes, Peter will eat her alive! I remember the first time I met him. Even at fifteen he was built. I had too much to drink and knew better but there I was on my back and his cute butt doing what comes naturally. Now my son is fifteen and he does take after his daddy! Maybe Babs will have to pop one out in nine months too.'

She saw the anger and knew immediately how to use it.

"Let Katherine help you Kenny love. Your little girl friend doesn't know what a special man you are. Oh my, you are special Kenny!"

Later Ken had time to reflect on what had happened. He wasn't proud of his actions with Katherine. He really didn't feel any better. That he was as sad as he had ever been hadn't changed. He wasn't as angry now. He left the sated Katherine in her dressing room

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.