1939: The New Agency - Cover

1939: The New Agency

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Ron couldn't believe that he hadn't killed the twit. He had been after him for two weeks but he was never alone. Barbara was his girl. He had killed Michael because of his nasty rape of Barbara. He should have been given a medal! Why she hadn't told the authorities puzzled him but he loved her so she must have had a good reason. That Ken guy had been a previous boyfriend. He had somehow hypnotized her. Ron had recognized that right away. She wasn't happy but she stayed near him anyway. It must be hypnotism. He had watched the asshole take her virginity. He had almost killed the two of them right there. But he loved her.

When he had touched her breast in the dark and had gotten a dislocated arm for it, he knew she must like him since she hadn't told on him. If she had only let him kiss her that first time. Then she would have known true happiness.

He had girl friends before but they hadn't deserved him. The one in Buffalo and the one in Syracuse had learned the hard way that cheating was wrong. Maybe this one needed to be taught too. He decided he needed to give her one more chance. First things first though, he had to kill that Ken. He shook his head. He had been too sure of his thrust into his body. 'The bastard must have turned while I knifed him, next time I'll slash him ear to ear, just like those whores.'

Al's contact's proved to be more capable of finding out where Ron had come from. It became painfully clear to all of the authorities from each of the cities that more and deeper cooperation was needed. Some effort had been made with special cases but what happens with individuals like Ron Pratt? Where the city police had difficulties the private investigators could cover it especially when a few bucks were involved. His contacts had led to Syracuse, NY. It hadn't been easy but the operative there had gotten lucky. His picture had elicited a new name and a new set of charges. A girl, who looked disarmingly like Barbara, had been murdered. Several of her boy friends had died before she had been slain.

A similar set of murders had occurred in Buffalo. Most of the murdered men had gotten their throats slit. The women were hideously disemboweled. Al was anxious to pass the information on to the city force. Steven had been his friend for a long time. He had been a patrolman and had been helpful with several of his early cases. It was time to reciprocate.

When Steven got the confirmation on the information Al had been given him, he quickly expanded the effort of his department. He was dealing with a mass murderer. Most of the mass murderers he had dealt with were associated with gangsters. Now here was a madman that was after his own daughter and any man that might be her boy friend. He was worried but he wasn't the type of person to pass his concerns on to another person.

Cornelia had to go back to the play. Steven stayed with Barbara in the waiting room. She had seen Ken awake before they had to leave for home. He couldn't even speak. He croaked to her that he loved her. She was able to tell him the same. So she was able to sleep that night with tears of joy streaking her face.

The next day she was able to sit with him and watch him wake up. Both were very glad to see one another. Her wake up kiss was enough to wake the dead. Ken was very thankful he wasn't dead.

Toward mid-day an older woman and man suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"

It was obvious to Steven and Barbara who they were. Ken was surprised so much that he failed to introduce them until they had introduced themselves. He heard Barbara introduce herself as a 'friend'. He looked at her and his father saw that it wasn't just friendship between Barbara and Ken. He looked at his wife and she was already smiling at him with recognition of the real relationship. Yet it was something else that had brought them. They had gone through the Depression. While they could afford his emergency care they couldn't afford to let him stay. Since he wasn't bringing in income he needed to be home for recovery.

Barbara thought that Eli and Lenore were very nice people. She knew that they had given her a 'look see'. In his letters Ken had mentioned her as a colleague, not so much as a girl friend. Now they could see for themselves that there was more than their son had told them. But parents are the last to know as the saying goes.

When Ken had left for the city it had been Ken who had told them only two days before he left and why he needed to go. He was right. It had made a difference. He had sent money home and they had eaten regularly. Their children had put some flesh on their bones. They slept better at nights without so many money worries. The creditors had stopped bothering them. It had been nice but he was hurt now and they were his parents. They gave her their address and they promised to write each other. They told them that the doctor had told him to stay off his feet for three weeks. In two months he could begin lifting heavier weights. Ken told her not to worry. He was a quick healer and he'd be back sooner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.