1939: The New Agency - Cover

1939: The New Agency

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Barbara knew her mother had worked here once. It seemed that her mother had worked at every big stage in the city over the years. It was an older theater with few poor seats but less in total number than the newer theaters. It wasn't as ornate as some of the newer theaters yet it usually had a good play on the stage. It had fought a gradually losing battle with the huge, ornate movie theaters but somehow had remained open. This play wasn't a musical so some more seats were gained up front and fewer people were needed to produce it.

Roger greeted them at the stage entry door and quickly introduced them to the others working on the set. Those actually in the play hadn't arrived. It became apparent to them that a bit of a pecking order existed. They, as newcomers, were on the bottom. They did as they had been told to do by their boss. They listened, said nothing and worked hard. Ken kissed her at the end of the workday at her door.

A few days passed and soon people began to talk to them and in front of them. Also the director, actors and actresses began to show up. Some sets had been built and some had been put together from previous plays. In a matter of hours the production had started in earnest. Both Ken and Barbara were sent all over the theater for various items of need. Props were put into certain staging areas for readiness. The entire group became more alert.

At least that's the way Barbara felt as she helped one person and then another. The tone of everyone's voice had lowered and the joking had decreased. The practicing had begun for various parts of the play. The director would call for a scene to be set. Then a flurry of activity as the staff responded. It all had to be done in the dark and everything had to be placed correctly on stage and off. It took a number of times before the director was satisfied with the set. Ken and Barbara were asked to write various numbers on the props depending on the set. By using different colors of chalk and varying locations of the props off stage, the crew was able to reset each scene within the time limits imposed by the director.

For Barbara, this experience gave her some information about some of the pressures that her mother may have felt when opening a play. She had never been very sympathetic toward her mother or her behavior. Maybe those stressful conditions had influenced Mary Gifford's behavior too.

Ken had tried to keep Barbara in view all of the time as his boss had told him. She hadn't really been bothered by anyone. A couple of the guys had whispered to her and joked around but it was all good-natured. But when the lights first went out it seemed like the inhibitions went too. Ken, at first had trouble identifying where he was. Several times he felt hands touch him. Once it had been below the belt. The perfume and light touch made him think it was one of the girls. He hoped it was Barbara. Then he heard a loud crash and a moan.

The lights went on and there was a lot of yelling. On the floor close to Barbara a young guy was flat on his back, moaning. His name was Ron. He normally had a weaselly look to his face. It was presently full of pain instead. His arm was twisted and appeared to be broken. Barbara had a look of anger and satisfaction on her face. She was close by and seemed to be daring him to get up.

"Hey, what happened here?" asked the director as soon as he got on stage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.