1939: The New Agency
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

A knock on the door woke him from his little nap. Al spoke gruffly.

"Come on in!"

Barbara and Ken walked in and sat down in the chairs facing Al.

"Where have you two been? I think I told you both that I have strict rules about no fooling around with the staff. Guess what! That includes both of you with one another!"

"But boss-"

"Stop, I don't want to hear what you have to say. I will say though that you had better get the lipstick off of your shirt collar Ken before you go out. Even if you are a couple, you've got to be more – circumspect."

"So stop fidgeting and listen to what I have to say. This is your first job and it's your first job together. Don't mess it up! Do not get separated. Some of these people are not – good – people. I don't think you'll be in danger but I've been wrong about people before and our client may have lied to us. That certainly wouldn't be a first time."

"Our client thinks his wife is having an affair. He told me that it had happened before but she promised him that she wouldn't do it again. Now the thing is that Barbara knows some of these people Ken. There are a few actors and actresses that know her mother and stepfather. The person that you two will follow is Mary Gifford.

It's her husband Douglas Hartmann that is our client. Ken, you and Barbara will be working as go-fers and general helpers for the play they are working in. You're looking for parts since both of you want to be on the stage. Barbara may have less of a problem than you Ken. I'm sure she'll coach you if she thinks you need it. Report to me each night after you get back. Remember Ken escort her home each night. Then be sure to give her a good night kiss before she goes inside. This may be difficult for the two of you but that kiss is part of the job. If there are any others I may have a tough time not firing one or both of you!"

"The play is called, "Forever Yours". It's located on 42nd street near Morrison Ave. I want both of you to get over there and do whatever is needed on the set. Keep your ears open and mouth shut. Don't openly ask or look for what our client thinks is happening. If it's real I think you'll see it soon enough. Roger Kleinsmith is the one who owes me and got you on the set. Don't question him or the job may be in jeopardy."

"Boss, there's no way that Mary Gifford would do something like that. Her husband must be nuts!"

"Oh, is that so? Have you been following her even before we got the case? No? Listen up then, he's our client! Now hear this. There have been cases that I've been hired for that have turned up nothing. If that happens then that is what we report. If it isn't then we report what we've found, period! We don't judge people. It's not our job. We uncover things. We discover secrets. We tell our clients. If we're hired we tell them what we got or didn't get. Then, the best part of all, we get paid!"

"Now Ken I know that Mary is supposed to be a sweet wonderful woman. But remember this! She's a woman and a human! We all make mistakes and Mary may be making one right now. All you have to find out is has she been having an affair? I've told our client that we'll try. We've got up to a month to find out. I want to close this thing as soon as you find out she's doing it. If she isn't then we'll tell him at the end of the month we couldn't find anything. Is that clear?"

What he wanted to say was, go away don't get into this business. The things people do to themselves and others they supposedly love can drive you nuts. It almost put him in the loony bin. He still didn't know if he could really be happy again. But he couldn't tell them. People need to live their own lives. He had learned that over time too.

Ken and Barbara looked at each other and left to begin their first detective job.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.