A Second Chance
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Grace was pissed. She had better things to do than babysit. What things she didn't care ... just better ... things she wanted to do. Things she wanted to do were always better.

From the top of the house she could see the Margrave, Mom's Burger 65 set to a spring line and motor away from the dock. She could be out on the forward deck ... in her scandalous bikini ... smiling at the Coast Guard Lifesaving crews as they exercised. They had a hull on wheels that ran on tracks. The oars were geared to the wheels ... somehow ... she didn't understand it ... exactly.

What she did understand was what watching those men row ... biceps bulging, pectorals straining, those massive backs leaning into the work with their neck muscles standing out ... all to pull those massive oar grips and move the weight of that hull another foot ... did to her mind. They wore wrestling singlets ... those mens leotards ... thank God they were stretchy. 'I know I'm not supposed to look ... there'.

While she was thinking she changed the sheets ... Jean was a Nurse ... sheets were changed a lot ... Jean had an Automatic Washer ... and a dryer ... Maytags!! Mother still had a wringer and a' solar powered linear dryer': a clothes line.

Mom said looking 'there' was as good as an engraved invitation to "come over and see me sometime," as Mae West put it. She thought she understood, "is that a gun in your pocket or you happy to see me?" She didn't ... but she thought she did.

Jean smoked ... mother did when she was with Jean ... and Daddy wasn't around.

Grace moved to the kitchen and started water for the dishes ... while that was running she moved the washed clothes to the dryer and started a load of clothes in the washer. She put the dishes in to soak and moved around the house, 'straightening up.' It took a lot of straightening ... six kids.

All she had for experience was vicariously captured through Jennie ... and Diana, her imagination ... and CharlieB. She was 14 ... of an age to 'find out', even if what she found out was lies ... but she shouldn't. She knew she shouldn't ... Mom said.

Looking made her panties wet. Looking made her nipples stand ... all hard and wanting.

What was it they wanted? She would look at that singlet ... bulging ... so big between their thighs ... Oh YES!! That was what she was wanting. There was a nerve pathway that seemed to run from her erect nipples straight to her crotch ... when her nips stood, her pussy rioted.

Pussy ... Jennie called it that ... snatch, cooter, cunt, slot, manhole, vertical smile ... never vagina... 'I don't think Jennie knows what vagina is.' Mother called it 'there' and always looked down.

But, as much as those muscle men ... those Lifesavers ... the ones who saved the lives of men on sinking ships ... as much as they made her knees weak and her mouth dry ... they didn't hold a patch to what she felt when she looked at her twin.

The walk to the store ... he took her hand crossing the street ... when he opened the door he ushered her in ... just a hand to her waist and a little guidance. He held her hand to help her to her seat on that so tall stool. He ordered a Chocolate Cherry Coke ... the big size ... just to watch her drink it through that glass straw ... she couldn't stop smiling. He propped his head with his hand and just looked at her. He smiled when she reached the bottom and slurped it ... and then he helped her down.

When David lifted her off that stool at the Sweet Shop she couldn't stop the joy.

David ... David was always considerate, always kind, always gentle. He opened doors, held her hand when she needed a little extra support to get over life's bumps and canyons. He was a much nicer brother than three years ago.

Three years ago they were eleven. He had boy cooties. All boys had cooties ... and if they touched you ... you got 'em.

Three years ago, in front of mom, he told her she had walnuts in her blouse ... mother took her to Annie's and strapped a brassiere to her chest.

"Annie ... she needs pads." Padding was applied. David laughed at that ... and told their class she DID NOT grow those overnight. But she did have to wear a special bra to bed. And he told them that, too.

Three years ago she was sitting in class and got the most awful cramps ... when she stood up ... he said... 'your jeans are bloody' ... out loud ... Oh God. She fled to the school nurse. Rather than help her ... the nurse sent her home. At home she had to suffer through the experience of mother and the explanation.

The worst thing he ever did to her in class, though, three years ago, was when he passed gas ... it was a screamer ... and he turned and looked at her ... and changed his seat. It was possible to blush and turn green at the same time. The odor permeated the entire class ... and she got blamed for it.

The teacher actually asked her to leave the room and handed her the bathroom pass as she passed his desk. Thank God it was Friday. She just went home. When she explained ... mother laughed out loud. That was no help ... no help at all.

Three years ago was the beginning of the 'women's secrets' lessons ... and the DON'T's.

Twenty four days before they turned 13 David was David ... the same hateful asshole who picked on her constantly.

Twenty three days before they turned 13 ... David changed. David was more like daddy. Oh, sure ... there was the incident with the towel ... but he looked at her chest and was surprised. Charley looked at her chest and got a boner.

When they were 12 they were 5 feet tall ... They turned 13 and David grew a foot over night ... actually ... it took a little more than a month. How he suffered ... there were days when he cried all day. His bones grew ... his skin was tight ... it hurt. She knew ... it hurt when her walnuts grew into grapefruits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.