My

My "Unfaithful" Wife Behaviour

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Experiences after my marriage, naughty and fun times

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

I wanted to add another experience from my more recent "unfaithful" wife days.

Mike has agreed I can have fun with a set number of close male friends, however on occasions he has let me be a bit naughty with random guys as well.

I recently had a night out planned with a couple of my oldest friends, Tracey and Sandra, girls I have known for years.

Tracey and I in particular have shared some wild times and have seen each other fucking and being fucked on many occasions now.

The night out was planned for a Friday night. we had tickets to go and see a male strip show, and plans to have a meal and a drink before hand.

We had agreed on our meeting place, a pub local to Tracey's house. her husband was taking the kids away to his mums for the weekend, with Tracey joining them on the Saturday. I was staying over at Tracey's house, planning a girls "sleep over" for the Friday.

I had spoken to Mike before going to the strip show, and he knew these things can get a bit wild, with some audience participation often being encouraged. He knew I would be having a little drink, which always lowers my inhibitions and that Tracey can be just as naughty as me!.I had begun to prepare him for me being unfaithful.

We had chatted about what may happen and I had already laid the foundations with him for a bit of naughtiness.I was gagging for some strange cock and he knew it!

I had decided on wearing a short, black dress for the evening, with a pair of my suspender style tights, crotchless ones. The dress being long enough to hide the fact I had on such a pair of pantyhose. I couldn't risk full suspender and stockings as my dress was way too short.I had shaved my pussy prior to the evening and was already hoping for some sexy fun.

Tracey and Sandra had followed suit, both plumping for fairly shortish dresses and tights.We all had the required high heels, make up and generally had dolled ourselves up a bit.

They both know that Mike and I have a arrangement, Tracey also knowing all the sexy details about my fun times with Frank, Bill and Ron etc.

On meeting up we had a good natter and had a lovely Italian meal at local restaurant. The waiters were very attentive, and to be honest we played along. Giggling like school girls again and enjoying the flattery and compliments.

We took a taxi to the club where the strip show was being held and flirted a bit with the taxi driver too.Showing him plenty leg as we got into the cab, making a few lewd and suggestive comments, especially about the strippers we were about to see. I could tell they were both enjoying themselves and that Tracey was in a bit of a playful mood in particular. Sandra has always been the quieter one of us, she still has had her fair share of fun times though, but is now 100% faithful to her husband.

Tracey on the other hand! Well shes had a few little flings, mainly with younger guys. She prefers her men lean, lithe and athletic.

On getting to the club we took our seats and waited for the show to start. These shows can get a bit raucous! I have been to a few now and on each occasion have been amazed at how dis-inhibited wives can be once away from their husbands. Even the most demure ones will play with, fondle and paw at the strippers cocks as they move around the room.

At most of the shows a few women also get on stage with the guys too, and perform playful acts with them. Not full sex or anything so obvious, but fun stuff. I hadn't been up on the stage with any of them before.

This was about to change though!

Once the show had started and the drinks were flowing the cheers of the other women really egged everyone on. The guys performed a strip on stage and then took it in turns to visit the various tables and walk around the room. This was a cue for lots of fondling of them, grabbing their bums and of course their nice, big cocks. The first guys was a hunky young guy with long hair, not usually my type, but just the sort Tracey likes!

Once he had finished his strip he moved into the crowd and made his way around. We could see him being fondled by a set of older women, being cheered on and encouraged by us all as they did so.

One of the older women had gotten hold of him and was wanking him off, his cock showing signs of growing as she did so!

He moved expertly around, they obviously know their limits and he quickly moved to another area. This was all going on around us when Tracey said she hoped he would come over to us.

After a few minutes he had made his way to our table.

Tracey was in like a shot! Her hands were all over him, grabbing his taught bum, rubbing his smooth, tanned, oiled chest and of course fondling his large cock.

After a few grabs and fondles he offered it to her to play with. He sat in between us and Tracey began stroking, wanking and really getting to work on his large prick. I could tell she was getting aroused. Her language had become a bit more blunt, telling him what a huge prick he had and how she would love to fuck it, and her face was flushing.

This went on for a couple of minutes and he then made to leave our area. Giving Tracey a little kiss on making to leave. On doing so he asked if we would be up for going on stage with any of the guys and Tracey and I willingly said yes!

Sandra said she couldn't, as she would be too embarrassed.

Another couple of the guys came and went off stage, again stripping, moving amongst the audience and selecting some of the other women present to go onto the stage with them.

Once on stage the routine seemed to be a bit of playing, some oil and squirted fresh cream being applied to the guys cocks and then the women would disappear behind a towel and emerge with cream on their faces etc ... obviously by having been sucking or licking the guys from behind the towel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.