A Servant of Wisdom
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "God appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai." A Tree. A Mighty Oak. A Goddess of old. Tom heard her. Heard a God of his ancestors make a covenant with him, him and his descendants. All it would require... was a sacrifice. (Author's Note: followers of the God of Abraham may find this tale annoying)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Alice's butt hurt.

Twisting as she lay on her stomach in the tall grass, she looked again at the red scratches and marks on her fair skin. They weren't bleeding, anymore, and already some were starting to fade. Still, the no longer virginal teen had come to the conclusion that sex on a rough rock, no matter the situation, was not a good idea. It had felt GREAT, yes, but the downside was a bit too high. From that, Alice had also developed the theory that both animals and early cavemen had sex "doggie style" for the express reason of protecting their tender behinds. Once man invented the bed, it became safe for women to lie down and let the man do all the work.

She smiled. It was a fun idea. There was no way to prove it, except maybe experience sex in a variety of positions on a variety of natural surfaces. That could be fun. It probably wouldn't even be hard to talk Tom into the idea. Her own body, however, might object strenuously.

Alice settled back down, her upper body raised on her elbows. The question of how she had been talked into the idea of jumping him wasn't one she really wanted to deal with. She liked Tom, yes. Had thought, from the first time he had walked into the store, that he was cute, sexy.

But she was NOT a slut.

She wasn't sorry. No. Now that the ice, as well as other things, had been broken, as far as she was concerned they were a couple. They'd deal with the personal aspects as time passed, but she fully expected to spend that night, and every night, in his tent. But, she still had to work out for herself what had happened.

Most likely, it was the Lady. Goddess of Wisdom. Alice had not been forced, but her ... inhibitions had been lowered. Her late night fantasy encounters turned into real action. Alice's inner desire brought to the surface.

Could she call such a thing "evil"?

It would depend on where things went from here. The timing of "why" was not in question. Alice's last period had been around two weeks ago. Wisdom wanted the ball rolling on kids, so had nudged things instead of waiting for time together to bring man and woman into the same bed. Using that as a guide, Krissy would probably give herself to Tom in a day or two. Her cycle mirrored Alice pretty close.

Krissy. Alice looked down at the pad of paper on the ground before her. Krissy was pissed. Rightly so. Not just because of what had happened, or at least not totally. It was the afterwards. Alice had not been ashamed, remorseful, at fucking in front of her friend. In front of her brother! She blushed at that. How could she have done that! Hell, how had she walked back here to the meadow nude! She was still nude, the noon sun warm on her back. Tom, too. Both had felt no need to put their clothing back on. As if, at least in Alice's mind, they had returned to Eden. Adam and Eve had needed no clothing.

The grass to her left moved, parted. Zak's body lowered itself down, copying her stance. Zak's face settled about a foot away from her. His dark brown eyes dropped down to her breasts for a moment, his entire face smiling as they then raised up to meet hers. She smiled back.

"Hi."

"Hi."

She liked Zak. Loath to leave him alone much, Krissy had brought him along for many of their get togethers. Often he'd just read, but sometimes he'd join in their conversations. His quietness was a definite counterpart to Krissy, and even herself. In the last few years, Alice had come to think of him as a brother.

"Sis is pissed."

That wasn't surprising. Alice sighed.

"I'll talk to her. It'll pass."

"I know. I'm just saying." Zak's eyes went to the pad of pager before her, head turning sideways to get a better look at its contents. "What's this?"

"Oh, this." Alice lifted a hand to move some of her hair away from her face, even as her other picked up the marker again. "I'm trying to see what kind of house I can come up with for us."

"Cool!" His eyes lit up. Silently asking permission, she nodded as he turned the pad towards him.

It was a simple design, a rough draft. Very neat, her two years of mechanical drawing giving her that talent, but rough in concept. It was focused on the fireplace, the stone indentation in that flat rock wall. That would have to serve as both a cooking fire, and their source of heat in winter. Thus, she had put a long kitchen counter along the eastern wooden wall to be built out from the north-south stone wall, interrupted with a doorway into a large storage pantry. In front of the fire was a long bench/ couch, for sitting on during long evenings. The idea of sitting before a roaring fire with a blizzard raging outside enchanted her. It would be like something out of a movie! Behind that would be the table and chairs for eating, whatever. Two bedrooms ran along the western wall, one twice as large as the other. Zak glanced at her.

"Two beds?"

Alice felt herself blush.

"Um, well ... by the time we build it, I figured..."

He nodded.

"So I get my own room. Cool."

His acceptance surprised her. Alice placed a hand on his.

"Has ... the Lady ... talked to you?"

Zak nodded, expression becoming more serious.

"Yeah. Not much, but I heard a voice. Tom told me what was going on, while you two were still sleeping this morning. It's ... I mean, wow."

"But you believe?"

He nodded again.

"It's like something in a book. There's gods and goddesses all over those, so, you know. This one happens to be real." He paused, considering. "That was one thing I never quite liked about church. Nobody ever answered back."

"What did she say to you?" Alice leaned towards him. Zak laughed, a somewhat sad laugh.

"It was when you and Tom were going at it. I heard this voice saying I wasn't to touch you, or Sis. Both of you are for Tom alone."


Tom tried to focus on the knife and stone before him.

The knife had been his father's, probably bought in some department store, or, maybe, at a small fishing store if he had been on some fishing trip when he realized he needed it. Not anything special or high quality, in other words. It had a smooth wooden handle, stained lightly, the outline of a fish burned into it. The blade was thin and narrow. Tom had watched his father use it on dozens of bass, mostly large mouth, and pike. He himself had filleted sunfish with it as a ten year old. Now, he sharpened it on a stone.

Or tried to. It had been years, not since Boy Scouts, since he had tried to do anything like this. Back then he had sharpened his jackknife, dulled after whittling. Now he was trying to bring an edge back to a tool important to their survival. It had become clear, by the third fish, that while he was indeed rusty, the blade was causing most of his problems. He needed it sharp. Not just for cleaner cuts. Dull blades catch, slip. Tom did NOT want to slice himself out here, with three non-drivers attempting to use the stick shift in the hatchback to bring him back to civilization.

He glanced up at Krissy. There also was a chance that one would just let him bleed.

He definitely felt self conscious, sitting there nude in a folding chair, an upside down metal cookie pan on his legs forming his work table. True, his manhood was safely under the protection of his table, but Tom was not in the least exhibitionist. Even going shirtless not something he was wont to do. Yet, there had been no desire to put his clothing back on before coming back here from the pond. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Now it did. Especially the way she was looking at him, eyes hard, focused on his face.

Krissy sat, clothed, arms folded over her chest, on a plastic cooler. She still only wore her t-shirt and panties. She kept her knees firmly together, bare legs stretched out before her. There wasn't much ice in the cooler, but from her mood the teen was likely dropping the temperature of the butter and cheese inside quite low.

He sighed. That was unfair of him. If the situation was reversed ... well, given he had been a lonely, horny teen, there probably was nothing useful to considering that. A nude adult female sharpening a knife would have sent enough mixed signals to fry his pubescent brain.

"I know She is the one doing this."

Tom looked up at Krissy's words. Her voice was sad, even as her expression stayed firm. He shrugged.

"I'd rather she sharpen this knife. Let everything else take care of itself."

His eyes held hers. A blush staring on her cheeks, Krissy dropped her eyes into her lap. One of her hands made a fist.

"I don't like being manipulated."

Spoken with the inexperience of youth. You're always manipulated, he wanted to tell her. Always moving at the whim of society, of the rich, of your peers, of family. The less you see the strings, the more entangled you are in their web.

Or, so he thought, with the bitterness of failure.

"I'll make a promise with you," he said instead. She looked at him. "I will always be honest with y-."

"Do you want to fuck me-?"

"Yes."

Krissy blinked. Blinked again. Tom put laid the knife and stone on the tray, lifting it up and bending over to place it on the grass next to his chair. He sat back up, exposed to her. Krissy's eyes dropped down to his soft cock. He leaned forward, arms resting on his legs, her eyes again coming up to his. He spoke softly, honestly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.