Reflections
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terry

At first it was the perfect home coming. Clarissa was caring and loving in spite of the hell she put me through with her teasing and tormenting. Thing is, the subbie in me liked that part. She was driving me crazy with the need to cum and I lost count how many times she brought me right to the edge.

To my surprise I had actually a good time but then we had done this before. The only difference, in the end I got to fuck her and our combined orgasms were absolutely mind blowing after all that build up of sexual tension from the constant teasing and the multiple denials.

One can hope, but I knew that I would never be allowed to cum until the very last moment as specified by that bloody agreement.

Funny how we both forgot about some of the stuff in it while we were cross with each other. Me for her betrayal, her over me getting so pissed off over something she considers I don't not what, but certainly not as serious as I do.

All was fine 'til she sprung it on me that had been getting fucked in our house. I really want to believe her about not having gone into our bedroom. Then it hit me. I had put the voice activated recorders around the house but not yet the cams. I'll have to find time to check on those. It would take a big load off my mind if she told the truth.

It's clear that Clarissa seems to know what she's doing. Any time I started to lose my erection during her story, she was able to restore it with a few wiggles over my dick. She actually got herself off sliding up and down on it without being penetrated. It must be that I'm so horny that it's working like this. Keep the sexual tension high and I'm in more accepting mood.

But still, I'm pissed off and confused but I can't get angry enough to call the whole fucking thing off. I think that if I did, it would be just a matter of time, probably not a very long time before I would lose her. I'm not ready for that, especially if she did tell the truth of keeping the jerk out of our bedroom.

She says I will be the only guy to ever get to sleep there with her but I have to wonder if we go on with this, keep this going after the trial period, how often that will be. Right now I'm sort of OK with things.

It's amazing what a few hours of sexual tension and moments of tenderness can do to reassure me that she really loves me.

But deep down in the far recesses of my mind, I just don't know. It always keep coming back to the same thing. I know I want to be dominated and sexually controlled up to a point. I just don't know yet where that is. Also, I really am not sure that cuckolding has to be part of that. Maybe I can deal with it if the rest of the time my needs are met. I wish I knew what they were. Wish I was able to define them more clearly. Lay them out to Clarissa.

I don't know what happened. Something penetrated my mind. A very concerned sounding Clarissa and someone slapping my cheeks.

"Baby, wake up baby. I'm soo sorry. Don't you dare and die on my you bastard."

Another set of slaps and someone exerting rhythmic pressure on my chest.

I opened my eyes and had to blink. My face was a mess from the multiple orgasms Clarissa had had riding it and it took a while to clear my eyes enough by rapid blinking.

"What?"

"Shush babe. Here have a sip of water. You scared the crap out of me. You must have passed out and I didn't notice it. I almost did the same from the most explosive series of orgasms I ever had."

While talking Clarissa was kissing my face and licking her juices of me.

"Baby I'm soo sorry. Please forgive me. I don't know ... This has never happen before. I always noticed before when you got close to passing out and gave you a chance to breathe. Please tell me that you forgive me. Please!"

I was still working on regulating my breathing. Like she said we never before came even close to something like this. She always had control enough over herself to give me respites. To let me take a few deep breaths before sealing my mouth again with her ass or pussy.

Now I had to wonder what she was thinking while riding my face to be so oblivious to my need for air.

"Baby look at you, look at your cock it's still hard as an iron rod and it's leaking like crazy."

"Are you feeling any sort of sensation? Something close to an orgasm? What is going on?"

By that time I was breathing regular again and the pounding in my chest had stopped. It hurt a bit when I took a deep breath so I avoided that. Also I had quite a headache.

"Clarissa, I don't know. I don't really have any special sensation at all. Just still the same frustration of not getting that orgasm that I'm craving right now and have for the last couple of weeks."

"I think we better take a break babe. I'm gonna get a wash cloth and clean you up and some ice so that I can lock you back up. I'll untie you after that. You can relax in the hot tub. I have a feeling that you have some pretty sore muscles from the tension I put you through. I'll fix us something to eat during that time."

Of course Clarissa being Clarissa, it didn't all that smooth or without any further teasing. True, she very lovingly washed my face, first with a warm cloth and then a cool one that felt really good. But when it came to my dick she first had to make a big production of licking up all the stuff that had leaked out increasing my need to cum tenfold before hitting me with the ice and eventually the click of the new lock.

"There sweetie, now I can let you go. Your precious cock is back in its 'safe' cage. What I did not realize at the time was that she had taken out some of the extra spacer rings.

I settled into the hot tub and she was right. I must have strained some muscles while struggling for breath under her pussy because I could feel how they slowly relaxed. I don't know how long I sat in there. Maybe I had drifted off because it startled me when I heard her.

"Come on babe, get out of there and get dried off. Dinner is on the table."

That's when I realized how hungry I was. I guess pints of pussy juice is not quite enough to nourish my body.

"That smells wonderful. Thank you Princess, what a wonderful homecoming dinner."

Clarissa is not much of a cook but a couple of things she does really well and one of them is stuffed cabbage. One of my favorites.

"What would you like to drink Terry? You can have water with ice or without right now. When it's bedtime you can have a night cap for now I'm still very much in charge and I'm not done with you. So you need to keep your wits about it."

"Clarissa, up to the moment were you almost killed me I had a pretty good time. I'm still very much upset about your actions during the week. Having the jerk over here. There are also still lingering doubts..."

"On the other hand, while I didn't give you my consent to get fucked while I was gone, I guess it is implied by my earlier acceptance of you cuckolding me at the club. While I'm not happy about having your guys over here, I can see some merit in what you said earlier about keeping under the radar and having some of your co-workers see you out there would not be good for either of us."

"What I'm not going to do is put up with is your dominance 24/7 as you seem to keep trying. You ruined a perfectly good afternoon and early evening – well almost perfect with this crap of telling me what to drink and what not to."

"We are going to take a break from the game right now. That means that you are Clarissa, my wife and love of my life. Not Goddess, not Princess. I'm going to put some clothes on while we have dinner. I see that you did that already and I'm going to have a beer or two with my dinner."

"Don't even think about giving me any argument about it."

I did what I told her I would but somehow the nice feeling from earlier, at least before she sprung her fucking in the house on me was gone. The tension was back.

Clarissa didn't say a word during the meal but it was clear that she was pissed. Well so be it.

I put my own dishes into the dishwasher but ignored hers. Then I opened my suitcase, removed all the dirty stuff and deposited it in the laundry room. That is when I spotted the new bra, one I had never seen before, on top of her pile of lingerie waiting for me to wash them. It was covered with cum stains. It was clearly left there for me to see the first thing. Telling me again that I was a cuckold. Fuck her, I'm not doing laundry now.

I went back out, grabbed my case and headed off to my new quarters or cuck cave as Clarissa called it.

I was surprised. I expected a bare room with just a bed and dresser. More or less the way we had left it when the house was built. We never really had come to a decision of what to do with it. It is finished attic space over the garage. At one time I had thought about putting model trains up but never really had the time for it. We also talked about making it a game room with a pool table, stuff like that but again never got around to it.

It did have from the beginning a bathroom with a sink and shower and also on one end there was additional rough plumbing for a bar sink.

Well that was now finished off. There was a counter with an almost full size sink, some cabinets and small fridge. There also was a micro wave oven.

There was some form of shelf wall dividing the I don't know, kitchenette space was probably too strong a description from a living area. The bottom had cabinets that could be accessed from either side and the top had shelves that at the moment only contained some of my CD's, a new Bose system and a 32 inch flat screen TV.

The living area had a brand new twin to my chair down in the living room as well as a love seat and coffee table. There was lighting for reading and curtains on the windows.

A set of Shoji screens separated the living area from the sleeping area where also the bathroom was.

I hated to admit it but Clarissa had done a good job making the space look homey and comfortable. I just wasn't happy with the idea that unless I wanted to watch her with her lovers in the main part of the house, this was where I had to spend my time. Especially not knowing how often she would have one of them over.

I was looking at my bed and sure enough, there was a brand new mattress still in the plastic wrap and a pile of sheets and stuff. Maybe she did tell me the truth. I guess I'll have to wait 'til I get a chance to go into the garage and check the voice recorder.

Suddenly I felt her behind me pressing her breasts against my back, her hands reaching around starting to tweak my nipples through my shirt and small kisses and nibbles on my neck.

"So what do you think of your cuck cave babe?"

"You like it? I figure that you could pick some colors and the next time you have to go out of town I'll have someone come in and paint the place. Get rid of the builders off white or whatever that color is now."

"You've been busy. How did you find time between work and all the fucking?"

I couldn't resist the dig.

"Please be nice. I'm sorry for earlier. I should have realized that I was pushing you again too much. I seem to make that mistake a lot. I dumped big load on 'shit' on you and it was insensitive of me to try to continue, actually working myself up to the bitch mode. Please forgive me."

She turned me around and started to kiss me. I tried a bit of resistance but it just wasn't working and soon we were in a serious tongue wrestling match. That's when I realized that she had shortened the CB. I was a lot less comfortable than it had been earlier in the day when I got home from my trip.

"You messed with the CB, didn't you? Took some of the spacer rings out?"

Clarissa admitted it with a bit of a sheepish grin.

"Yeah I did. I decided that you did need some form of punishment for not letting me have those orgasms last weekend. Be a good boy and I'll make it longer again before you have to go to the office. But 'til then I'm going to make sure you know at all times that you're locked in that thing."

"Now let me help you get your bed ready."

That's when I noticed another innovation. A set of four short chains, one on each corner were now a permanent part of the bed. The chains had double sided snap hooks on each end to be able to vary the tension on my limbs from fairly relaxed to very restrictive. Also a new set of soft fur lined leather cuffs were attached to the hooks. I knew that they were new because our others were still downstairs probably still by that lounger on the patio.

I decided not to comment on those and neither did Clarissa. We unwrapped the mattress, put sheets on it as well as covers on the new pillows and blanket.

When done, we went back into the living area.

"I was thinking that we could move your desk up here and put it under the window. There is also room for the filing cabinet next to it."

"Yea, that will work."

I could see a slight smile on her face as I seemingly accepted my new role of having to share my house with her fuck toys.

"So what would you do with the room that is our office now?"

"Well I'm thinking of moving my desk and stuff into our bed room. There is plenty of space there for it. Since your side of the big walk in closet is now empty I could put it in there. That way I can close the door on it and no one will know it's there. Most of the time I'm in there anyway with my lap top so it really doesn't represent a real change and I'll have the printer right there and stuff."

"The other room, we have already a convertible couch there, so I thought of adding another couch or some chairs, get a really big flat screen TV and mount it on the wall. Sort of make it a media room. Roger, has a couple of buddies that are also into the cuckold thing and I may want to invite some of them with their girl friends for a party every so often. They can then fuck and sleep in there. I haven't met her yet, but I understand one of the ladies would bring her hubby along as a servant while we party."

She gave me a long searching look.

"Maybe one day...", but wisely stopped before I got riled up again.

"Babe, go check the bottom right cabinet on the room divider. I'll have a small one too of whatever you find in there."

I went and looked, there was an unopened bottle of my favorite cognac and two new snifters.

A peace offering?

I opened the bottle and poured us two drinks – hers small like she had asked, mine not so small. I needed something to calm my nerves. They were still very much on edge. I guess I was waiting if there was more to come.

As I headed over to her with her drink,

"Come babe, bring yours and sit with me. Please. I just want to be near you."

"As a matter of fact, what I would really like is to sleep with you up here since you won't come to our bed room. You know just cuddle, maybe give me one last gentle orgasm before going to sleep. I would really like that. That way I can tell you a few more times how much I love and need you."

"Yes babe, I know my recent actions don't necessarily show that but it's true. Come let's drink to getting old together."

I think I know what she's up to but I'm too tired and really don't want to argue any more – at least not tonight. So we finished our drinks and headed for my new sleeping area. I headed for the shower and Clarissa joined me. Any other day I might have enjoyed it more but it was clear that any actions taken by her tonight were aimed at making me hard and uncomfortable in that CB.

Well I sucked it up and blissfully she fell asleep after only two orgasms. I guess she was worn out from all that sexual activity earlier.

I contemplated leaving the bed and sleeping on the couch but once the was asleep my dick calmed down and it was no longer creating an issue inside the CB.

While I was laying there, all sorts of crazy thoughts ran through my head. I couldn't picture myself as servant to her and her fuck toy like she was hinting one of the husbands was willing to do. Was that one of her aims? Add this kind of humiliation to my regime? I guess I just have to try to hang in there and see how things develop.

The next big test will be when she brings one of her fuck toys home. What do I do then? Do I make nice? Ignore them and head up here? I just didn't know.

I guess a great deal depends on the attitude of the guy. If he behaves like the last two assholes, I'm going to find ways to stay away.

The last thought I had before going to sleep was that I really should seriously consider finding a professional to help me trying to sort out all my conflicting emotions and desires. Help to find out what I really wanted when it came to domination and submission. Maybe if I had a clearer vision and was able to communicate it to Clarissa things could work out.

I woke up early Sunday morning. Clarissa was still sleeping. One of her breasts was exposed and I was sorely tempted to lick her nipple. I don't know if there is some kind of thought transfer or not but I could have sworn that it grew larger while I was staring at it. Clarissa was gently snoring, so it was not a case of her getting turned on – weird.

I quietly went into the main house and the kitchen. Started some coffee, grabbed a glass of OJ and headed out to the garage to listen to the recordings.

I was a really happy camper because what I heard pretty much confirmed Clarissa's story even though I could have done without their comments that sleeping in my bed was almost as good...

Anyway at that moment some of the doubts about her retreated into the far reaches of my mind. I wasn't sure if I would ever fully trust her again but at least for the moment I was OK.

I really wished that I could bring my Mustang out and wash it but that would wake up Clarissa and she is not her best early Sunday mornings. Better not.

So I went back into the house and tackled the job of hand washing her lingerie. That bra with the cum stains irked me but it is what it is. I really do like it and sure hope than one day she'll wear it for me. I'm not going to ask because she'll extract a "price". Just going to wait and see.

By the time I was done with the her laundry it was just after nine and decided that it was time to wake her up. It was beautiful day and maybe we could just go for a ride, have some lunch some place in the country and then come back. I'm sure she's got further teasing and torment on her agenda for me.

It was warm in that room over the garage and Clarissa had thrown off the covers but was still sleeping or pretending to sleep. Not quite sure.

Note to self check the vents. Maybe have some more installed or get a separate unit for this space.

I gently moved one of her legs. I got a grunt but no other reaction. Now the way to her pussy was open and started to kiss it gently for several minutes. Just light kisses and some light flicks with my tongue over her hidden clit.

Suddenly like an explosion she erupted, clamped her legs around my head and grabbed my hair rather painfully.

"How dare you wake me up you bastard – I'm not ready. Good thing so that you did it the way you did or I would take my crop to your sorry ass. Now make me cum."

I really wanted her to let go of that of that "death grip" on my hair and ease her crushing of my head. So I went to town with some gusto and it did not take me all that long 'til that first orgasmic wave hit her pretty hard but as soon as it subsided a bit she released her grip on my hair and head.

She had just barely settled down and I was about to renew my efforts when both of her feet pushed me away and I landed on my ass on the floor.

"What the hell?"

"Out of my way unless you want me to pee into your mouth."

A really wicket grin came across her face.

"I think I really would like that – have a toilet slave. You up for the job honey?"

I just made a face and she dashed laughing into the bathroom without bothering to close the door. I could hear the flood gates open. Then some water running.

"OK, babe. Now let's start all over again. Maybe I should make you wake me like this every morning instead of that nasty alarm clock."

After three more orgasms, she cried "uncle".

"Enough for now. I'm famished. Does this establishment have room service?"

"Sorry Princess, but your highness needs to follow me to the kitchen. Coffee is done. We just need to decide what else to have with it."

"Oh, alright spoil sport. There is one of my robes in your closet up here, fetch it" and after a short pause "please".

She had the sweetest smile on her face and I really couldn't get angry at her.

I found some fresh blue berries in the fridge and we decided that I should make blue berry pancakes.

During breakfast, I suggested the ride but got turned down.

"Maybe after lunch. I am still turned on and I also want to extract some revenge on you for waking me as nice as it was."

"Let's grab some more coffee and go into the living room and read the paper for a bit."

At some point Clarissa got up and left the room. I could hear her talking. She must be calling someone and didn't want me to hear. Well I'll have to check on that later.

When she came back, she plopped herself on my lap and smothered me with kisses.

"Babe, you're the best. When did you do my laundry? I really didn't expect that. I may have to reward you by wearing that new bra once it's dry."

"What do you think of it? Hot isn't it? I'm really happy you got all of the stains out. Roger just kept..."

Seeing my frown, she just stopped.

"Sorry babe, sore subject. I know."

"Forgive me?"

"Let's go play in your room. It's too cool out on the patio right now. Go up and take all the stuff off the bed. Just leave the sheet and hook up your feet and one hand. Make sure you have a cuff on the other arm. Try to spread you legs as far as you can. I'll be up shortly."

I'm not sure how long I waited before I heard high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

The sight framed by the Shoji screens was breathtaking.

There stood "Mistress Clarissa" all decked out in leather. Her hair in a pony tail and heavy eye makeup with fire engine red lips. Her full breasts were fighting the confinement of the leather bustier and almost winning. There was lots of cleavage. A flared leather micro skirt that allowed flashes of pussy and ass crack with thigh high very soft leather boots completed the look.

From her right wrist dangled the dreaded riding crop and the key to my CB flashed every so often in the cleavage between her breasts.

I was hoping that she would unlock me soon because that shortened CB was getting very tight and uncomfortable.

"What's the matter dear? Cat got your tongue? I don't hear any compliments on my looks from you."

This was followed with a quick strike across my thigh.

"OUCH!"

"Quiet or I'll gag you. Now what were you going to say?"

"Goddess..." I hated to say but I felt it was proper at that moment.

Another strike and I managed to just grunt.

"This morning it is MISTRESS CLARISSA. Your Princess and Goddess have the morning off."

"Try again." This was followed by a third strike. I tried to see. I'm sure I would have some welts there.

"Keep your head down. I'm still waiting. Maybe you like getting whipped."

"Sorry Mistress Clarissa. You look absolutely stunning. Thank you for letting me look at you. I'm humbled by your presence."

That got me a tiny smile.

"Let me secure your other arm."

In a few short moments she had me stretched to what I thought was my limit. At a later point I found out that it wasn't.

"I'm going to put some baggie ties on the links that you are hooked into at this point. That way you will know the next time what I expect from you when I tell you to go up here and hook yourself up tightly."

I had hoped that the pain would cause my erection to wilt but no such luck. If anything it seemed to grow even larger. Well not that it could, just that the pressure inside the CB seemed to get stronger. That added to my confusion because pain had never really been a turn on for me before. We had played these games before. It was nothing really new, other than the CB, and Clarissa almost always had to stimulate my dick by hand to get it hard.

Why was this now different. I tried to think back to the night when both Clarissa and Julie tortured me but I really couldn't recall. I know I was scared at the time because the damn dental tool took my ability to say a safe word away. Coming to think, I do believe that I was soft most of the time during that ordeal.

Was that the difference? Right now I could call a halt if I wanted to.

Her soft hand started fondle my balls."

Things are getting tight in there. Yes?" Tapping my CB with the end of the crop.

"Good boy. I really didn't want an answer from you. From now on you will only speak when I tell you to. Clear?"

I made an attempt to nod, rather than say that I understood.

A smile come to Clarissa's face.

"Pet, you were always a fast learner."

I frowned because I didn't like her calling me pet. That was Julie's and Liza's name for me.

Luckily Clarissa didn't question it.

Clarissa

I had hubby where I wanted him helpless and suffering a bit. Strange, he was hard, well as hard as he could be within the confines of the CB. Normally pain like the three strikes on his thigh would have started him on the road to getting soft.

We will have to talk about that, try to figure out what in this scene this morning caused him to be so turned on. I'm guessing right now that Terry is confused too.

"Your Mistress is going make you suffer a bit – just because I can. You don't mind do you dear?"

Terry shook his head, really in no position to argue at this point and he was clearly still turned on.

"Your cock is going to take the place of your safe word. I really do NOT want to hear you speak right now."

When I see it shrink inside that CB, I'll stop or at least give you a break."

I went to town torturing him whipping the inside of his thighs just hard enough to leave welts but not break any skin. I had some new nipple clamps that teeth and got tighter the more I pulled on the connection chain.

He was clearly suffering some pain, he groaned and winced and his eyes got watery while I had virtually buckets of pussy juice running down my legs. This was soo hot.

I kept an eye on his cock but that CB was filled to almost bursting. He never got soft in spite of the pain. The first time I noticed a bit of shrinkage was when I started to whip the soles of his feet. Not hard. Sure did not want to incapacitate him but I'm certain that it really hurt because now he started sniffle and snot was running out of his nose.

I stopped, got a tissue and wiped his face. That got a me little smile.

As soon as I put my hands on his balls, his cock started to swell again. Good, he's back in the right frame of mind. Time to drop the bomb on him.

Hiking up my skirt and fully exposing my dripping pussy I straddled his legs. Then I bent his cock up towards his head creating quite a bit of tension between the ring around his ball sack and his balls. I could see it hurt. Good, it's going to hurt some more. I moved further 'til his upward bent cock and cock cage rested against my clit. Hmm, that felt nice. So I moved just slightly up and down teasing my clit with the ridges from the CB.

That really brought tears to his eyes and I almost came just from that.

"Poor baby."

I leaned forward so that I could lick up those tears. That of course increased the strain on his balls causing him to groan and moan. Clearly he was now in real pain but I got carried away with my power. Instead of backing off and checking on him I started to wiggle my butt and the friction on my clit and pussy sent me over the edge.

Only when I heard real sobbing and pleas to back off that I came out of some kind of fog and backed off.

I got of his legs and knelt next to him kissing parts of his upper body and flicking my tongue against his nipples where there was no clamp.

I don't know maybe five ten minutes of that and he was hard again.

I got hold of his nipple clamps and started to pull and twist them.

"Babe, I love you but I also love hurting you like this. You still OK?"

I just nodded slightly.

"Good, I'm almost done. Now listen carefully."

"I want to invite Roger over on Wednesday night. We'll go out to dinner first, then come here. It will look like a regular business dinner. I'm not going to dress extra sexy and there will be no hanky panky in the restaurant. That will wait 'til we come here. So you have to fend for yourself as far as dinner is concerned."

"Now comes the hard part for you. I want you to be here and to make 'nice' to Roger. Just be civil. I want you to get to know him a bit. Hang with him while I change into something hot. Also I insist that you hang around while we play in the living room. The worst you'll see is a blow job but I want you to see that. After that, you can leave and head up here. By the time you come down for breakfast he'll be gone."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.