Reflections
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Clarissa

There I sat on the bed in my hotel room. The sun streaming through the window. I bet Terry is having a great time out on the golf course with that bitch and his buddies.

Then I started to think back on last night. The beginning was hot and l loved the way Roger tried to humiliate my hubby. I had to come to his defense but my heart wasn't in it. Not that what I said wasn't the truth. Terry is and always will be a great lover. But this is a game, well not really, more like a quest to find just the right path to make him totally subservient to me.

So far I haven't had much luck. Yeah, he goes along up to a point but then his macho reflexes kick in and I lose him.

And how in the world did he get out of that room last night? I was sure I had closed that connecting door. First of all it wasn't supposed to be that easy for him to get loose. I must have made a mistake, gave him too much slack. I really wanted him use his safe word. Pretend that I didn't understand what he was mumbling about through that gag. Have him beg me to release him when I finally relented and took my panties out of his mouth.

Maybe get some further concessions out of him before releasing him. I know it would have been risky and might have blown our relationship to bits but I'm still counting on him loving me so much that he either sucks it up and goes along with it or if not, after a while comes crawling begging that I take him back.

My pussy flooded at that thought, him begging to be let back into the house. I used my vibe and got myself off a couple of times visualizing him naked on his knees. Maybe outside on the front porch begging and slobbering all over my feet while doing so.

Well not this time.

I have to say, my baby has style. Blowing me a kiss and flipping Roger a bird when he realized that Terry was leaving. I had a hard time not to laugh at that.

It was hard getting Roger to calm down after Terry left. I sure as hell did not want some other guest call security about a disturbance in my room.

The strange thing, I wasn't really turned on by having Terry watch me giving Roger that blow job and then letting him fuck me. Maybe neither of us is much into the watching thing.

Now humiliating hubby is a whole different story. I really liked that and I'm going to have to explore that further. Maybe that is where his submissive side will be more receptive. He did say that he was somewhat aroused that very first time we came here when I flirted with those guys and bossed him around in front of them, then totally ignored him 'til it was getting too 'hot' and we had to bail before trouble started.

Funny, once Terry was gone, the sex with Roger was so much better. I felt free from any pressure and just let things happen. He was good. Not as good as Terry in some ways but he did have that commanding presence that I seem to need. So I might see him again. Go on a date during the week. Just tell Terry not to expect me home 'til late and not to wait up because I'm seeing Roger.

Now if I just could find a way of getting Terry to eat my lover's cum. He was so adamant about not wanting to do that. I wonder if I could sneak it by him like later today. Not clean my pussy inside. Roger left a ton of sperm in there. Just me knowing that he's getting some 'left overs' would be almost as good as him knowing that he's getting strange cream pie. Should I try? Just wash my pussy superficially when I take my shower?

I think that is my ultimate fantasy. Getting fucked by someone like Roger in My room while Terry waits chained up in the other room for me to come to him with a pussy and ass full of my lover's cum for him to clean up. To restrict him from having sex with me to the absolute minimum, like days when I really feel the need to be loved and cared for the way only Terry can. I guess I could also make an exception for his birthday and our anniversary. No not the anniversary. It is would be way more humiliating to have him clean me up on that special day. I know, that will be the ONE day he gets to fuck me after my lover. Sloppy seconds. The rest of the time he's just there for oral services.

Those thoughts got me off one more time.

I'm gonna have to try and steer him in that direction.

Well I'm hungry. Better get myself moving. A quick shower, then breakfast and go home.

Terry

Last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep on my doggie bed and chained to the john.

Other than really needing relieve from the CB I was content. Yes my ass hurt like hell but it think I can deal with that in the future. The spanking wasn't malicious, just that Julie had a need to restore the "balance" or "harmony". It was also clear that she appreciated my suffering for her in the way she soothed my ass after it was all over. The whole evening was a strange experience. So many unspoken promises. I have no idea where this is all leading. Well nothing to do but to go with the flow.

Now my relationship with Clarissa was a whole different matter. I still don't know what her final goals are but my sixth sense tells me that I won't like it. Well, I have my boundaries and made them pretty clear to her. So again it's a matter of wait and see where things go.

There was the nudge with the toes, waking me up.

"Time to get up pet."

This time it was Liza.

"Get on your knees so that I can take the collar and mask off. There you go."

I had to blink, to get used to the light in the bathroom and finally was able to focus on Liza.

She looked stunning. Her red hair in a pony tail and she was wearing either the same or a matching negligee like Julie had on last night. The same promise of hot body but no true see-through. One difference, because of her much larger breasts, there was movement of her hard nipples as she moved around.

"Stand up and bend over, let me see your ass. Hmm, not too bad. Some light bruising right here and there too."

I knew where because she hit those spots with her hand. Not too hard but also not really gently.

"Ouch"

"Come on pet, don't be a sissy. Be glad it's me and not Julie doing it."

I was waiting for Liza to leave so that I could relieve the pressure in my bladder but she was just standing there leaning against the door frame and appraising me, a wide smile on her face.

"Well what are you waiting for. Go pee and take a shower and one more thing. There is some detergent under the sink. Wash the hood but do it all quickly. Remember to have a breakfast date and a tee time."

"Ms Liza, please..."

Chuckling: "You want me to leave don't you pet? Well, not going to happen. Learn to deal with it. Julie likes to hurt guys physically. I enjoy humiliating them. My way paying them back for making me want them. I blame you and every man on earth that I'm bi and not a true lesbian like Julie."

"So I'm going to stand here and watch you struggle to pee. I know. It's gonna be hard. Your cock is hard as rock from looking at me, from reliving last night's fun and games and I suspect the humiliation too."

She didn't help matters when she started to move the robe aside to create some spectacular cleavage.

"Turn the water on in the sink and sit on the toilet, it will come. It did last night. Of course it was a little easier then because you were wearing the mask and couldn't see my hot body."

Spreading the robe just a bit more, just to the edge of one areola while all the time having a great twinkle in those green eyes and a big grin on her face.

That's when Julie came to my rescue.

Liza leave the poor pet alone. You've humiliated him enough. He needs to get going. Come on, let's go."

Julie closed the door behind them and the flood gates opened.

I quickly washed the hood and propped it over the faucet handle to dry, then hopped into the shower.

This time I had to look for my clothes.

As I walked into the living area both Julie and Liza got up and once again I was in a hug sandwich.

"Good morning pet."

This was followed by a really nice kiss from Liza and a kiss on my cheek from Julie.

"Liza tells me that your ass is in reasonable shape and no long lasting damage was done."

The witch, she followed that statement up with a serious pinch.

"Ouch"

"Liza you are right, he's a sissy. We have to toughen him up if we want him to stay around"

They both laughed.

"Come let's have a quick glass of juice and some coffee, then you can get dressed. Looks like a lovely day out there. It's all out on the balcony. Don't worry. There is no building higher than ours. Nobody can see your handsome naked bod."

Thirty minutes later we were ready to go.

I watched with certain envy as Julie and Liza embraced and kissed each other good bye. I hadn't had a nice good bye like that from Clarissa for some time. Well not really that long, but it seems like ages.

Then it was my turn, not anywhere nearly as long but very nice, the kiss from Liza.

"Have fun. Call me when you're ready to leave the club. I'll have lunch ready for us."

Clarissa

I was working myself into a snit, Terry wasn't coming home and his phone went straight to voice mail. I know he turns it off on the course but usually it's right back up when they are done playing.

Finally he rolled in just before four like he used to do before I laid down the law about skipping lunch, BSing with the guys after their round.

At first I thought about reading him the riot act, but then decided against it and just play the worried wife.

"Babe, I was getting worried about you. Your phone is off.

As I hugged and kissed him.

"Come get me a glass of wine and yourself one too or if you prefer a beer and we can sit on the patio and talk. I want to know how your evening and today went."

With that I headed outside.

He brought me my wine but had nothing for himself.

"Nothing much to tell. Now I better go and do your laundry."

Before I could say anything he was gone. Damn that man. He's so fuckin' irritating at times. There he does the subbie stuff of doing my laundry but ignores my need to know what happened. Again I was tempted to let him have it, but decided to wait 'til later. See how the rest of the afternoon and evening goes. Maybe he'll be more receptive to talking about last night later on.

I was getting hungry and started to look for Terry. He must have been dawdling because he was just hanging my last bra on the drying rack in the laundry room.

"Hey babe, thanks for doing those. What are we going to do about dinner? Not too many choices since we didn't talk about it earlier in the week."

"Burgers and a salad or Chinese takeout?"

"Your choice, I don't care. I would be fine with some soup and a sandwich. I'm not all that hungry."

"Suit yourself. I'll have some of the soup you pick and a salad. Just fix it and serve it out on the patio."

I turned and started to walk away.

"Clarissa, wait a minute. That is not the way it works around here. Remember meal preparation on weekends is a joint operation. I might have let it slide had you bothered to say please."

"I'm your still your husband, not the hired help or some slave boy."

I was stunned – how dare he. He's my cuckold, not my husband but then I caught myself.

"Sorry babe, you are right. I shouldn't have done that. I'm just pissed at you for coming home so late. I thought we had that all worked out. You know you come home right after the round is finished."

"Well, I had to drive Julie home and she invited me for lunch. Couldn't very well refuse her."

There was my opening.

"Why, did you pick her up? I assumed you went home after you escaped from the hotel room and that she would meet you at the club."

"Clarissa that is another subject, to be talked about tonight. See, you claim to be pissed at me for coming home late while I have real serious reasons to be angry at you. But that will wait 'til after dinner. I prefer to fight on a full stomach.

"Let's clear that up first why it took me 'til four to come home while you work on the salad and I get the soup going and fix us a sandwich."

"I have to go out of town for two or three weeks not really sure. The only thing sure is that I will be back the latest a day or two before we are supposed to go to that art exhibition and auction gala that Julie is putting on for the local talent."

"Why spring this on me now? Usually you know at least a week ahead of time that you're leaving for some place. Now you tell me on a Saturday. What are you trying to pull?"

I was getting angry again.

"It's like this, I had a phone call from Jason's wife while having lunch at Julie's place. Jason ran into trouble and is in the hospital. Not quite sure what trouble he's in. I won't know 'til I get to Seattle. So I went to the office to make travel arrangements and check on some reports that Jason had sent earlier in the week and hadn't read. In case you don't remember Jason is the West Coast manager. With him out of commission and us working on a special project for Boeing, I need to get out there asap. Hence I'm leaving in the morning. That way I can still get to the hospital and check on Jason and find out what is going on."

"The limo will be here at eight."

"I'll call you just like always when I get to my hotel."

"Two to three weeks, that's a long time. How am I going to manage without your loving tongue?"

Let's go and eat, then talk. OK?"

We went out to the patio with our soups, salads and Terry's sandwich. While there we talked about the golf earlier this morning and a bit more about the trip.

"You could always come out to Seattle for a long weekend."

I decided to not answer that. I really had other plans.

Terry put the dirty dishes away and came out with the wine bottle for me and cognac and pipe for himself.

"Now about last night. Like I said I'm really still very angry at your betrayal."

"Betrayal? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The connecting door was locked and if I hadn't taken certain precautions I would have been naked out in the hallway with possibly the wrong card key. There were several on the dresser. How could I know which one was for my room. I couldn't see which one you gave to the idiot to break in two."

"Precautions?"

"Yes dear, I've lost a lot of trust in you. So I arranged to have keys ready for both rooms for Julie and Liza, who is a very nice lady by the way. Sort of built like you, maybe a little bigger boobs. Yeah bigger boobs."

That stung. He's got a breast fetish. Julie was no competition with her being a died in the wool lez and smallish boobs. Liza being bi and having bigger tits than me is a different kettle of fish. I'll have to be careful.

"Like I said I didn't trust you that I could get out of the bonds. By the way I almost didn't. So they waited an hour and then came into the room. You were too wrapped up in your sucking and fucking to notice. I had just gotten loose, so I signaled them go to my room and make sure the connecting door was open. When I saw that they had it open, I left, blew you the kiss and asshole the bird. That was fun."

"So, just be absolutely clear, I will never trust you with a situation like last night. You will never be able to voluntarily tie me up and force me to watch. Maybe if you drugged me or several of your fuck toys overwhelm me, you could but never out of my free will."

"By the way how was asshole in bed? You didn't sound like you really enjoyed yourself. Remember I KNOW how you sound and react when you have a mind blowing orgasm. NOT while I was there."

"Ready to give this BS up and resume our normal happy marriage?"

"No buster, you agreed to three months of chastity and you'll serve them out."

"Speaking of chastity, you better get the key and unlock me. Replace the lock with one of the plastic tabs. I'm NOT going through security with that lock on my dick."

"Tough buster, you'll have no choice. I decided to leave the keys in the office since I was so very much tempted to unlock you after last week's fiasco, I decided not to take that chance and locked them in my desk."

"Oh, yes "Princess" I do have a choice."

Damn, he made that Princess sound like sneer.

"My trusty bolt cutter will do very well. I sort look at it as a 'master key'."

"You better use the safe word if you do that."

"Don't need to. You are the one breaking the agreement. You promised NO public exposure. I'm willing to risk that I will get picked at random for one of those body scanners and I have no idea of what if any they will see but having the metal detector go off in the crowd and answer awkward questions after they use the hand wands and emptied all my pockets constitutes public exposure in my mind and a breach of the agreement."

"Maybe you are just bluffing and really have the key or a spare here. You got 'til 7:30 in the morning to come up with a key and plastic tab. After that I'll cut it off."

Damn, that bastard. He had me cold. I did have a key. Another lie. Not good. I'm sure he's keeping score. Maybe I should just let him cut it off.

I switched subjects, trying to put him on the defensive.

"You still haven't told me what you did after you got out of my room at the hotel."

"And I'm not going to. I don't really want to know how your evening went with your fuck toy so I see no need to tell you about mine. Let's just say that I had a pretty good time and truly hope that you did too. That it was worth the risk to our marriage."

"Look, I need to get ready for the trip and then I'll have to go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to a very long day. Please remember 7:30."

"Terry, I really want you to spend some time with your face in my pussy and butt. It will be a very long time for me before I'll have that pleasure again."

"I'm sorry Clarissa but I really don't feel up to that. I have a lot on my mind, both work and relationship wise and would have trouble giving you the pleasures that you deserve. It's not that you'll go without sex, not like me stuck in this plastic cage unless you don't come up with the key and I'll cut it off. You can be sure that I'll use that opportunity to relief my blue balls. I won't cheat on you with a lady but my hand will see some action."

"Come on babe, you've never refused to eat my pussy ever before. What's going on? Are you falling out of love because of all of this? Talk to me babe."

I got up and hugged Terry and before he had a chance to do anything my tongue was searching for the long gone tonsils.

"Babe, I love you and I don't want to screw that up but we have a deal and really would like to see it through. I'm sorry if I haven't been more reassuring about me loving you. I know you've told me hundreds of times how fragile your ego is when it comes to me. Like I said. I'm sorry."

"I promise, you'll find at the end that it was worth the rough trip. So please, just a couple of O's for me. Please."

I was sure he couldn't resist but it felt like I had been kicked in the stomach when he said.

"Clarissa, thank you trying to reassure me but I'm just not completely convinced. I truly feel betrayed. That connecting door to my room was definitely locked. Both Julie and Liza confirmed that. You had promised to make sure that it was open and available for my escape. You tried to humiliate me to an extend that I find unacceptable."

"Like I said, I have a lot of thinking to do. Maybe being away from it all for several weeks will be good for me."

"Find the plastic tab for the CB and put it on the kitchen table. I'll try not to damage the CB when I cut the lock off in the morning."

"Good night Clarissa, I do love you but you are making things really difficult for me."

With that he turned away and went upstairs.

"Damn, am I losing him? Did I push too hard. I'm so confused. Well he'll be gone tomorrow and I can talk to Roger and see if he has some advice. I sure don't want to talk to Julie.

Terry

When I got up in the morning, I had a pleasant surprise. Clarissa was in the kitchen fixing breakfast and the coffee what hot and ready.

"Good morning babe, I hope you slept better than I did (a little chuckle). I guess you are by now a bit more used to being sexually frustrated. My toys are OK but I sure missed your lovely talented tongue."

"Clarissa, thank you this is a very pleasant surprise and it's very much appreciated."

"I'm sorry about last night. I really didn't mean to slight you but I hope that you can understand where I'm coming from. Maybe when I get back, we can take a couple of days, get away from it all and refocus on our relationship. I'll be OK if you don't unlock me for that just as long as we give each other lots of TLC."

"I'd like that Terry. Yes. Please let me know when you plan on coming home and I'll find us a place away from it all."

"I really love you and just like you, I'll review what has happened to us and try to figure out what to do to avoid making the mistakes I've been making. I don't want to upset you. I know I have my work cut out to try to regain some of the trust you lost in me. I could tell you that the connecting door got locked by accident but I won't. Yes it was deliberate and I'm sorry for that. I overstepped the boundaries that we had agreed on."

By that time I had finished eating.

"I need to take a shower and shave. Did you find the keys?"

"No, like I said, they are locked in my desk drawer in the office. Do you think that with my help you could just cut the lock and not destroy the CB? I do have a plastic tag to replace the lock while you're on your trip."

"Well, let's see. Come into the garage with me. I got a couple of bold cutters. One is pretty big with a nice lever action. I should cut the lock."

With Clarissa's help we were able to just cut the lock and not have to destroy the CB.

"Why don't you keep the CB off for your shower, I'll come along and make sure that you don't get yourself into trouble while washing your lovely cock. Just might help you."

"Clarissa, I don't have times for games. But sure, it will be nice to clean my dick without the thing on. Let's go, you can watch – not touch."

I kind of enjoyed that because I know she really wanted to tease me and get me horny. Payback for last night.

After my shower Clarisse inserted the plastic tab to secure the CB with a big smile and a certain amount of ceremony. Then made a big production of writing down the number of the tab.

"I'll stick this up on the fridge so I can check on you when you get home."

I got dressed and carried my case down stairs, grabbed my lap top and was ready to go just as the limo pulled up in front of the house.

It was a very tender and sweet good bye kiss. Something had missed the last couple of weeks.

As I waited for my suitcase in Seattle a somewhat familiar lady approached me.

"Hi Terry, welcome to Seattle. In case you don't remember I'm Grace, Jason's wife. I have his company car outside. I'll take you to your hotel and then leave the car with you. He won't need it."

Grace was a good looking lady, someone you could call in the current vernacular a MILF. Tall, nice boobs and long blond hair. A California girl transplanted to rainy Seattle.

"So what happened? Can we go to the hospital? Can I talk to him. I need to find out what is going on. What the status of the Boeing project is."

"Terry, please wait 'til we are in the car. I'll explain it all. You won't like it."

My bag came and we headed out the short term parking in front of the terminal.

"Terry, let me drive. I know the way and you can concentrate on listening."

"Jason got himself into a big mess because he couldn't keep his worthless dick in his pants."

"What?"

"Yes, he's been sleeping with one of the project managers from Boeing. Her husband is over in Afghanistan and I guess word got to him. Someone waylaid the two of them. He's got broken legs, arms and his jaw is wired shut because it's broken too. So he can't talk nor can he write or type on a lap top. He barely can move his head to yes or no questions."

"Seems that word got around of what was going on and some army buddies took corrective action. According to news reports, the girl also suffered a broken jaw. Rumors are all over the place. Some people say she got her jaw broken because she was given Jason a blow job at the time that team of 'sex vigilantes' broke into her home. Yes, that's what papers call them. Seems it was five guys but there is no traces of any kind of evidence. Clean in and out kind of mission that rangers and other special forces guys are so good at. None of the neighbors heard or saw anything 'til the next morning when one of them saw her tied to a porch pole with a sign over her naked boobs."

"This is what happens to whores who disrespect their husbands serving in harm's way."

"He called the cops and EMT's and they found Jason inside the house. Another four or five hours and most likely he would have been dead."

"You sure he's been sleeping with this woman. Yes. I have some surveillance photos. I was getting ready to dump him when all this happened. I think, he was ready to bolt. He emptied what was left of our son's college funds. They are twins and would have started their junior year in the fall. If I can't recover the money, they'll have to interrupt their education unless I can come up with some financial aid."

By that time we had gotten to the hotel. I grabbed my bag and lap top out of the trunk and she handed the keys to the valet.

"Grace, come inside with me. I check in and then we can talk some more. I need more information. Why don't you find a nice private spot in the coffee shop and I'll join you there in ten minutes."

When I rejoined her, I ordered a coffee and a piece of apple pie while she just had some tea.

"So as far as you know, how long has this been going on?"

"I'm not sure, but you've been working on the Boeing project for almost a year. My best guess at least six month. That's when I began to notice some changes in behavior with Jason. Five weeks ago I found a condom pack in one of his pockets. I had some issues after the twins were born and I can no longer get pregnant, so we don't use any form of contraception. That's when I got suspicious. A cousin runs an investigation firm and I asked her to check on him. That's why I have proof. I had told her to stop following him a week ago. I had enough for the divorce."

"So my life and that of our sons is in the crapper because of that SOB."

What are you going to do about Jason?'

"I have no choice but to fire him but, I won't do it until he's out of the hospital. That way his medical coverage stays in effect. I'm not going to let you get stuck with hospital bills."

"Whew, that's a big load of my mind. Now all I have to worry about is money for the college. I have a good job and can provide for us. The house is in my name and paid for. I inherited it from my grandparents."

"Tell me about your boys. What are they majoring in?"

"Electrical engineering and computer science, just like their dad."

"Their grades any good?"

"Sure are, I'm really proud of those two. They've been a great support these two days."

"I want to talk to them maybe on Friday. First I have to see how much damage there has been done to the project and relationship with Boeing. I should have that worked by then."

"Tell them to prepare for a job interview. Have resumes for me. The company has a scholarship/intern program. I think your boys just might qualify for that especially since they have already two years under their belts."

"Wow, I don't know how to thank you Terry."

"Don't thank me yet, they still have to pass the interview. If they do, the company pays for school and books. In turn they have to work for us during all semester breaks, other than a two week vacation just before school starts again in the fall and the usual holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is no pay as long as they stay local. If I decide that I want them back east for the summer, they'll get a small cash allowance besides room and board."

"Listen Grace, I'm really sorry that Jason got himself into such a mess. I really liked him and I'm very disappointed. I hope that we don't have any trouble with Boeing over this."

"I managed to get a hold of Janice Walters, she was away for the weekend but I found her. That's why you couldn't reach her. She's home and is waiting for your call. You can get the status updates from her."

Janice is the number two person in the Seattle office. This maybe her big chance to advance to number one. This week will show me if she's ready for it.

"Thank you Grace that is a big help. The more I know before going into the office tomorrow, the better I like it."

"How are you getting home?"

"I'll call the boys, one of them will come and pick me up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.