Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terry

Luck would have it that in her snit Clarissa forgot to lock the door. So I grabbed what I needed and got dressed. Note to self, move your stuff to the other closet.

I was out of the house before Clarissa got up.

Work was busy and I wound up staying late. I called the house and Clarissa's cell leaving a message telling her that I was working late and got a bite in town before coming home.

When I got home I walked into a virtual ice box. I tried to walk over to where Clarissa was sitting for our usual hello hug and kiss and she just held her hand up stopping me in my tracks. Not saying a word, went back to reading whatever she had on her lap.

OK, I can play that game too. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and went upstairs to move my clothes. Well someone had done it for me it was all in a big pile on the floor in the other room.

So I put it all away, sorting out stuff that needed to be ironed because of the treatment it had received. When I went into the master bath to get my shaving stuff I found it, my shampoo and toothbrush in the garbage.

WTF?

I salvaged the shaving stuff and shampoo and found a new tooth brush, a present from our dentist in one of the drawers and moved all of it into the other bathroom.

When I was done, I went back downstairs, ignoring her rule about being naked and went into the office to check on e-mails hoping for an answer from a new potential customer on the west coast. Nothing there.

So I started to do some research on divorce law. Trying to figure out if I needed to do anything special to safe guard my financial future.

I will confirm it with my attorney but things looked pretty simple. The house we lived in was actually owned by my company and I paid rent. Clarissa held 20 percent of the company shares in her name, the rest were in mine and based on what I saw, I could be wrong, the way things were set up she could not touch that.

We had no kids, where making about the same amount of money based on the salary I received. The rest of the profits were reinvested into the company or held as cash reserves. We both had similar retirement packages. Hers was actually worth more at this point because she had been in it longer and I didn't have one at the beginning because the company couldn't afford it.

I sent an e-mail to my friend and company attorney and ask him to have his office call me to set up an appointment. That is was personal, not company related and probably needed an hour. There was no real urgency so some day next week would be fine.

I shut down the computer and went to bed.

Clarissa

Shit, I got myself into a pickle. I should have never hooked up with Julie. Big mistake. I knew she was a lezzy, so it never occurred to me that I might risk my relationship with Terry.

Well she sure is in the fuckin' driver seat. I was hooked on her power and the way she rekindled memories of my lesbian experiences during college that I actually offered her the damn key to his CB. Sure I still have one, she insisted for a medical emergency.

I really enjoyed torturing Terry on Wednesday night with her. It was hot and the way I managed to take his safe word away got my pussy flooded like nothing ever before. I guess they are right when they say that power corrupts. I want and need absolute power over Terry. Well if I have to through Julie and abide by her rules for a while so be it. She promised that she would keep Terry chaste, no wanking for him.

Maybe letting her play with him, will open him up to more submission. I mean in the final analysis he was fine with what happened. Hid didn't like it much, at least the pain from that spiked CB, but he accepted it in the end.

I'll have find a way to get around the safe word issue. I can't ignore it outright but I can try talking him out of it once he uses it. Hmm, that could work.

He really got pissed at me for not letting him hug and kiss me. I'm sure his fragile ego is telling him that I don't love him any longer. Maybe telling him he could not touch my breast without permission was a bit over the top at least at this point of our relationship.

I wish I knew what that nightmare was all about. If I knew I could probably use it to manipulate him. Use his fears to move him into the direction I want him too. Gonna have to work on trying to find out. Maybe if I get all tender and mushy with him, the super loving and caring wife, I can get him to spill the beans.

I'm sure I'll get my way eventually. It may take more work than I thought. I'm surprised that he's handling the chastity thing so well. That boy is always horny and it's been almost ten days since...

Maybe I shouldn't have dumped his stuff in the garbage and on the floor. Well too late. I'll think about apologizing about that. Maybe during dinner in sort of an offhanded way.

"By the way dear, sorry about your stuff. I was just a bit angry with you."

Yeah, that might work.

Better make nice with him after he gets home from the golf game. Why does the bitch have to like golf. Now she's going hang with him not only on Fridays – well maybe that will stop once her partner is back home. But the Saturday golf seems to be a sure thing. I should have tried harder but I just couldn't get into it.

Well, tomorrow is another day, a day I get fucked by some alpha guy. I wonder what it would be like with two of them? Maybe I should check into that. See what turns up tomorrow at the club.

Looks like Terry went off to bed without trying to say goodnight. That's OK, I'm going to take my toy to bed with me, leave the door open and give him a good "sound track" what tomorrow night could be like.

Terry

I was just dozing off when I heard her carrying on in her room. Sounded like she was double teamed by two guys. Must be playing with her dildo and the sound effects are for my benefit. Have fun dear.

But in reality my heart is aching for the loving caring Clarissa before she morphed into a raving bitch. I get more kindness from a dominant almost stranger who's a confirmed lesbian and will never let me make love to her the way I do with Clarissa. I'm still hoping that she get over this. Maybe one day some guy will go too far and scare the crap out of her so she'll forget about the cuckold scheme.

Probably not going to happen but one can hope. I do love the stupid girl. I thought we had the greatest loving relationship 'til she came up with this crap about needing a dominant alpha male to fuck her. That I was too soft. While she didn't actually say it, a wimp for giving in to all most of her whims.

I suddenly realized that it had gotten quiet in the other room. Maybe she ran out of steam. If she calls me to come and eat her dildo fucked pussy, am I going to refuse or play the wimp and obey?

Luckily I did not have to make that decision and fell asleep.

Again I got up earlier to avoid Clarissa, however I made enough coffee so she could have some when she came down.

Not exactly a peace offering but what the heck, it was something.

As time got nearer to when I was supposed to pick up Julie, I kept thinking that I really did not want to have dinner with the two of them. Maybe Julie had some answers for me when I told her what had gone on.

I pulled up in front of Julie's building and James came out.

"Mr. Terry, good evening. I'll tell Ms Julie you are here. I'm sure she'll be down shortly. Just stay here. No need to move the car."

I did get some dirty looks from some resident who had to walk ten steps to the car that was picking him up because I was blocking the spot right in front of the door. I just smiled at him.

I had gotten out of the car and waited for Julie with the passenger side door open.

There she came, a true beauty and she knew it. She wore a just above knee length tight fire engine red dress with modest cleavage and what I guessed to be four inch heels. That made her almost equal to my six foot two.

Bending over her hand like had done when I dropped her off.

"Good evening Ms Julie, you look stunning this evening".

I saw that James had the biggest grin on his face. With the right kind of light you could have gone blind from the glare of his teeth.

Very quietly I said, "and good enough to eat".

"Down boy, maybe I'll let you and maybe not. Let's get rolling."

Then I floored her.

"Ms Julie would you like to drive?"

That smile turning into a wide grin melted my heart. I knew I had made a friend for life. Somehow I had guessed correctly that she wanted this but did not know if my subbie streak could accommodate a demand to let her drive the "beast".

"Are you sure Terry? And yes absolutely.

We walked around to the driver's side and I opened that door for her. Because of her size there was little need to adjust the setting of the chair.

James now had a stunned look on his face.

"Julie, look at James."

She saw, laughed and flipped him a bird which had him chuckle and retreat to his station inside the lobby.

I got her buckled in, walked around and got in on the passenger side.

"OK dear lady, take me any place you want but I really rather not go and have dinner with Clarissa."

"What happened, why not?"

"Better tell me in a hurry so I can decide if I should give in to your request or make you face the music."

So I gave her the short version of what happened since I left her on Wednesday afternoon.

"That bitch."

With that she pulled over, stopped the car and got her phone out.

A short text went out to Clarissa.

"Changed mind, dinner and dancing someplace else."

Then she made a phone call.

"Maurice, this is Ms Julie. Dinner for two in the Dolly Madison room. I'll be there in an hour."

"Thank you, you are a dear."

"OK my charming prince, you are in for a special treat and if you speak one word of this to anyone, I'll have no choice but to have you killed in a slow and very painful way."

With that Julie put the car back into gear and off we went never less than 15 miles above the speed limit. Looking at her face I knew she had a blast putting my Mustang through its paces. I'm gonna have to check the tires tomorrow. She's leaving plenty of rubber on the road but she seemed to know what she was doing. Really working that manual transmission extremely well.

"Terry relax I've had road racing training. I won't bang up your pretty toy."

I did relax a bit after that comment.

I had lost track of where we were after we pulled off the interstate. A number of turns on some back roads got us to a drive way and a gate but no clue about what was behind it. Julie pressed an APP on her phone and it opened. After maybe half a mile we pulled up in front of a three story building in the Greek revival style with columns rising up to the bottom of the third story that had been so popular on southern plantations.

Julie pulled into a parking slot right next to the entrance when some flunky in some uniform walked up in a huff. I guess he was going to tell her that she couldn't park there.

I had to smile, he virtually almost tripped over his feet and came to attention.

"Sorry, Ms Julie, I didn't expect you in a car like this."

This car belongs to my friend here, Mr. Terry. I expect you to take extreme care when you park it. Even better, tell Mr. Jones to have reserved spot for him by the pro shop. I expect to play golf with him.

"Yes Ma'am, I'll tell him first thing in the morning. I'll note down the plate number and make of the car."

"Sir, that is a very hot car."

"Thank you Mark."

"Come Terry, let's go inside and I'll tell you were you are."

The lobby had a reception desk like you would find in an upscale hotel as well as a presently unoccupied concierge desk. A grand stair case went up to the second floor but I suspect that behind it were some hidden elevators.

"This way Terry."

Julie pulled me towards a pair of French doors that opened as we tripped some sort of sensor.

"Good evening Ms Julie, Sir."

"Hello Maurice. How are you? How are the kids?"

"Very well, thank you. Karen will start college this year and Christine will next year."

"Maurice, you know about the special scholarships the foundation has available. Karen can apply at the end of her freshmen year. As I recall she has a partial scholar ship based on her performance in the science classes in high school and some advanced placement courses that she took. That is the kind of student we are looking for. But I'm starving, we can talk about that later."

"Ma'am, your dining room is ready. Please follow me"

Maurice led us to door off to the side from the main dining room. Over the door it did say "Dolly Madison".

He held the door open for us and we entered a room with a table able to accommodate eight people and off to one side was a sitting area with a couple of couches and a coffee table. It looked like a typical dining room living room combination in an upper middle class home.

Maurice pulled out a chair at the head of the dining table for Julie and then one for me to her right.

"Would you like a cocktail? Maybe some oysters for starters. I hear they are extra nice today."

"Maurice I'll have my usual but Mr. Terry will be driving later on. So he'll skip the cocktail and have just have a glass of wine with dinner."

"Sir, Ms Julie is going to have a Bloody Mary. Maybe you'll join her with a Virgin Mary?"

"That sounds fine Maurice. Thank you for suggesting that and yes please bring us two dozen oysters."

Julie clearly was in charge. I didn't mind at all. This was all very exciting. It was clear that this was a very special place.

"Oh and please tell the chef, whatever he thinks is good enough for us will be fine with us."

"Terry, if it is red meat, what would be your preference in regards to doneness?

"I like my beef 'black and blue'. In other words rare."

Ma'am, Sir, I'll see to it immediately. Please enjoy your evening."

"So Julie, what is this place?"

"Terry, this is the Lady's equivalent to Augusta National minus a tournament. Only ladies can be members. Males can only play if invited and accompanied on the course by a member. Right now we have 283 members. At one point, as recently as this winter we talked about opening the course up to a LPGA tournament. To create something like the Masters for ladies. But at the end we decided by a vote of 279 to 4 to stay under the radar."

Julie chuckled.

"The votes in favor came from the four Pro Golfers who are members here."

"WOW. I had no clue this place existed."

"Well now you know why I threatened you with death of the very painful sort if you ever tell a soul about this. The land the course is on is still my property. The food and beverage operation as well as lodging is run by a company owned by the foundation."

I looked at her.

"Yes all but four members are not local so there are twenty suites in this building and there is another one with twenty more connected to the back of this one via breeze way."

At that point two servers entered the room, one with our drinks, the other with the oysters. An assortment of West Coast, Chesapeake Bay and Nova Scotia oysters.

We were in for a treat.

"So Terry, what are you going to do about your situation? I know that you love Clarissa very much or have 'til she started this BS.

"To be honest, I don't know. I'm so confused. My heart, while not yet broken is severely damaged and I'm rapidly losing my trust in her. That part, losing trust is harder than anything else she's put me through. I think she's been lying to me. I'm going to have her watched. Install sound and motion activated surveillance equipment in the house and a sound activated recorder in her car. It's in my name so I can do it legally as far as know but I'll check next week with my attorney. I think my assets are safe except for 20 percent of the stock from my company. That is in her name."

"Are you really thinking of pulling the plug?"

"No not yet, I just want to be prepared and if I have to take steps to safeguard my finances, I'll do it."

"What about the house, isn't it in both your names."

"No, the house is owned by the company. I pay rent."

"Sweet, so it is safe?"

"Yes, when we built it, I didn't qualify for a mortgage but the company had a credit line so we used that and set up the rental arrangement. Clarissa could have qualified on her own but then I would not have been on the deed and I didn't want that."

"Clever boy. I knew you were smart."

We stopped talking when the servers returned to remove the dishes and serve the salads.

"The house is special to me, I designed it and then of course it has that oversized three car garage so that I can work on my baby."

"So you are really attached to it? It's something special?"

"Yes, I gave it a lot of thought about traffic flow and stuff like that. The architect that I hired, just put in the final touches. Made some changes on window and appliance locations to keep the plumbing and wiring simple and efficient. So yea other than that it's all my ideas and concept."

"So how would you feel about it if you split with Clarissa? You had many happy years there. Could you live there alone or would it be too depressing?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I think I could do it. She had very little influence on the design. The landscaping is more hers. So to answer your question, I might need some help in that. You know getting over her but I don't think giving up the house would be helpful in that regard. That could change if I found a new love and she felt that Clarissa's 'ghost' got in the way."

The servers showed up at that point with the main course. I was surprised by it. A combo of bison and elk filets with a Shitake mushroom gravy and white asparagus. Yummy. Maurice came with an open bottle of wine and poured a taste for you Julie.

"It's fine Maurice. Thank you. Please pour a glass for my guest."

After he left I raised my glass.

"To a very extraordinary and beautiful lady and what I hope will be a long, long friendship."

"Thank you kind sir. I'll drink to the friendship part. You are something special. You are the first of the lowly male species (she smiled to take the sting out of her words) with whom I have a desire to develop a relationship beyond pure business. I do have some male friends but they are all gay."

I was stunned by that comment and didn't know what to say. So I took the easy way out.

"The wine is fantastic. I'm no expert but I do know what I like and this is great. But I don't see a label on the bottle."

"You won't and it's not available for purchase. There is a vineyard in California and another in Oregon that are part of the foundation. When their vintners come up with something extra ordinary, it gets reserved for my use. They ship it here for storage and I use it for special guests and at home."

We talked some more generalities while enjoying our meal. A few minutes after we were done, the staff showed up to clear the plates and Maurice was there offering after dinner drinks and dessert.

"No thank you Maurice. We are going dancing in a little while and I know what those desserts will do to me. I'll just have a cappuccino and another glass of wine."

"What about you Terry? Are you OK with another glass of wine? Can you handle the car? What about coffee?"

"Yes one more glass will be fine after this excellent meal and I would like a double espresso please."

"Yes sir, coming right up. Would you like to me to pour."

"Thank you Maurice. We are going to sit over on the couch Mr. Terry can take care of the pouring."

I looked at Julie.

"You are wondering about the timing of the service? No they are not spying on us even though the capabilities are here. No, I have a secret button under the table to summon them."

Come bring our glasses and the bottle. Let's sit over there. Sit next to me. I feel a bit lonely with Liza gone for almost three weeks. I was really getting down when Clarissa contacted me with her little scheme after the evening in the museum. It took care of my funk and need to hurt someone."

She took a sip of her wine. Put her hand on my knee and turned towards me, took a deep breath not only once but twice before,

"You know, you and me are not so different."

I stared at her.

"Yes I'm quite serious. You are confused about this cuckolding thing and your submission to Clarissa. How far to take it. Well in some way I'm not very different except that I have come to terms with it because of my love for Liza. See, she is the dominant partner in our relationship and she does cuckold me with guys. Trust me I know how much it hurts when your loved one screws around."

I think you could have knocked me over with a feather and I just sat there shaking my head in disbelief.

"I'm sure that during her trip, if not every night but plenty of them, she had some guy in her bed giving her what I can't. I'm not proud of it and she keeps it away from me. Limits it to business trips. That's why I have these sadistic and violent urges towards the male population. It gives me an outlet to vent my anger and frustration."

So like I said, I've gone through every phase of emotions. From raging jealousy to total despair. I even tried to kill myself several years ago when I found out about her cheating on me. Liza with a help of a very special person managed to convince me that I could learn to live with it. That in some perverse way I needed to know how fragile a love relationship is. I learned to trust her when she says that it is only sex, not love and that she will always come back home to me."

"She once made a video of a session with some guy and forced me to watch it. At first I was disgusted. There was some, I don't know how to phrase it. It was just different. In the end after I watch Liza cum I was...

No, not quite turned on but content that the one and only love of my life seemed to be happy and fulfilled. That was good enough for me then and still is now."

"What is interesting and different compared to Clarissa, Liza was still very much in charge. Just like she is in our relationship. It wasn't a FemDomme thing but she was directing 'traffic' so to speak. The guy was playing by her rules and did what she wanted him to in order for her to get maximum enjoyment out of it. It also was very clear that there was no emotional involvement, at least not on the portion I saw. Sure they kissed an hugged but it wasn't a long drawn out make out session either before or after. Liza told me and I have no reason not to believe her that when she has enough they may rest for half an hour or so, then the guy either just gets dressed or takes a quick shower alone before leaving. They never stay the whole night."

"This has been going on for years and from time to time I have doubts especially during along separation like this trip. I'm still trying to get to grips with it. So I understand your confusion and distress. I think the difference between what Liza is doing and Clarissa is that she is really is determined to make you part of her fantasy. To stress the domination over you. She may still give you time and love but I don't know how much and for how long."

"So you really need to examine yourself – try your very best to determine how far and deep your need to please and submit to her goes."

"What I would like to suggest is that you go with the flow. See where she takes it and how far. Find out where your limits are. You have the safe words. Use them if it becomes too much. Then try to explain to her why. Hopefully she'll listen and try to modify her behavior. Maybe she'll get it and back off. I don't know. Look at it as your journey of discovery. See how much of a subbie you really are."

"I'll be here to help you. Call me any time – day or night if you are in distress. Please promise you will. I think you are great guy and worth knowing and having as a friend. I'll help you protect your assets if you need help. Try to hang in for the three months you guys agreed on and see how it goes."

"Wow Julie, I'm truly honored having you share your situation so openly. Thank you."

"Well my dear Terry I thought it might help you know that you are not alone, that you have a friend who understands because of her own situation. But then again maybe I also have an ulterior motive. Reasons to get you involved in my life. You don't really know what kind of 'game' I'm playing. Do you know?"

That got me wondering but Julie continued.

"So it comes down to who do you trust more based on their actions. Your wife and companion for many years or some almost stranger who got a kick out domination and torturing you and in 'payment' opened the door a crack to her secrets."

"But enough of this serious stuff. You my Prince Charming promised me dancing. So let's go."

"Any place special?"

"No, just not that stupid club where Clarissa is hanging out."

"That's what I was thinking. I know just the right place. Since my car does not have a GPS, you need to direct me back to the Interstate. After that I know where to go."

Julie directed me on to the Interstate and I took it from there. I was looking forward to this. This has to be way outside of her experience. Once on the interstate, it didn't take me long to where I wanted to go. The warehouse district and I parked in front of an old building. All the windows on the lower level were bricked over. There were just two doors, one on each end of the building. There were maybe thirty, forty cars in the parking lot.

"Roseland Ballroom South" was a big flashing neon sign over one of the doors.

"What is this place?

"This dear lady is the place where one dances, not just shuffle feet, shake booties and grind pelvises. It's the Mecca for ballroom dancing enthusiast in this city and the surrounding counties."

"How do you know about this?"

"My VP of finance and his wife are the principle owners. Some other folks have small stakes in it including little ol' me. The two of them paid maybe a third of their college tuition with prize money from dance contests they attended during all the breaks in school. The place is open to the public Thursday through Sunday. The rest of the time she gives dance classes."

"It is an old factory building with a beautiful hardwood floor after you scraped fifty years of accumulated grim of it. So there is also some sweat equity there because they and their friends did all the work fixing the place up inside."

"The problem is that we don't know how long we can hang on. Not because it's losing money, no but the city is giving them a hard time. Something about redevelopment and until they have a new cabaret license from the city they can't get an ABC license for beer and wine."

"So let's go in and join the crowd. I think you'll have a good time. While most these folks don't travel in the same social circles as you do, they won't hold your bucks against you."

Julie punched me.

"Watch it buster. I have ways to make you regret your smart assed comments."

"So very sorry Ma'am."

"Come on let's go."

I helped Julie out of the car and we walked over to the door.

There it was a miniature version of the famous Roseland Ballroom in New York City. I shoved a twenty through a small window and we were off to the races.

A kick ass sound system was cranking out a Waltz. I just grabbed Julie and off we went.

After a while,

"hey I need a break and something to drink. But you were right this is fun."

"OK, come along to the juice bar. I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Hey Walt, how's going. Please meet my friend Ms Julie. Where is your lovely bride?"

"Hey boss, slumming tonight?"

"Haven't seen you around here for a while and where is Clarissa? I sure enjoy doing the Quick Step with her when she graces our lowly abode."

"Clarissa has something more important to do, so my dear friend here agreed to stand in for her. Based on what I learned the last few dances, I think she could keep up with you."

"Hey Terry, where is Clarissa and who is your guest?"

"Hi Alicia, this lovely lady is Julie and is standing in for Clarissa who seems to have something better to do."

"Trouble in paradise? Are you... ?"

"Nice to meet you both and no it's not Terry's fault."

"Oh"

"I'll tell you some other time parts of the story. We are here to have some fun."

"Julie, what would you like to drink? You did say that you were thirsty."

"How about some water please."

"I'll have the same."

I pulled out a five spot but Walt pushed it away.

"You are a partner, you don't pay. Now if we had that beer and wine license it would be a different story, I would make you pay."

"What is the problem? Terry said something about the city giving you trouble out in the car."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.