Reflections
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Baby, why don't you fix me a night cap after you strip. You can have a one ounce shot of cognac but then I want you between my legs while I watch this new movie the girls in the office have been raving about."

That's how we spent that Friday night. When the movie was over...

"Thank you baby, that was wonderful. Come turn around. Your neck must be hurting. Let me give you a little massage to ease those muscles."

After a while – "OK, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. It's OK if you want to stay up and watch something or check e-mails and stuff. I won't need you any more for tonight. I don't think I could handle another orgasm – at least not for the next few hours. If you come into our bed, try not make too much commotion. I might get cross with you if you wake me and have you eat my pussy again until I fall asleep."

If you want to go to the other room that's OK too."

We both got up and hugged and kissed for quite a bit.

Somewhere along the line I squeezed his balls 'til he winced – I had his full attention.

"This was nice babe. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I love you very much. Have good night. Try to be quiet in the morning if you go and play golf. OK?"

With that I turned and went upstairs. I heard him turn on the evening news before I closed the door to the bedroom. Looking at the clock I saw that I had at least 20 minutes or so – so out came my trusty big vibe and I gave myself a good fucking. God how I missed Terry's cock but I had to be tough.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon – it was 9:30 and raining. No golf today for hubby.

I had slept naked, so I threw on one of those sexy filmy things that showed just enough of everything and went down stairs.

"Good Morning, darling. Sorry about the rain. Well maybe not THAT sorry. It means I have you all to myself all day long. Breakfast smells delicious."

I sat down in my usual spot and looked with full expectations at my darling hubby. It took him a few seconds to figure it out that he was expected to serve me.

He smiled and got up, fixed my coffee just the way I like and poured a glass of OJ.

"Here Goddess, enjoy. How many eggs and pieces of bacon would you like?"

"One English Muffin, one egg sunny side up and two pieces of bacon please."

"Coming right up 'Your Highness'."

"Don't you get cheeky with me darling. You know I have that beautiful riding crop – it's hardly broken in and if I remember correctly the other night the 'truth meter' did some serious twitching when I mentioned that a good spanking might be in order for you."

He gave me look like – you're kidding right?

"Come, relax. I'm messing with you – not that I won't one of these days use that crop on you if you provoke me enough. I won't hesitate. While I abhor violence for the sake of violence a well deserved whipping is a whole other matter."

"Now since you are not out with the boys beating up on a little defenseless white ball, it is a good time to teach you how to launder my delicate unmentionables."

With that I got up from the table.

"Terry, when have cleaned up down here please join me upstairs – and do bring me a fresh cup of coffee when you come up. Thank you."

Maybe 10 or 15 minutes passed before My darling came up the stairs. I had placed the nice chair we had in our bedroom in such a way that I could stretch out my legs and rest them on the foot end of the bed. A little stool kind of thing would serve as my coffee table.

"Thank you babe, please put down over here."

"Now go and get the hamper from the bathroom and dump here on the floor. We always begin with sorting the laundry. First the white stuff..."

"But you know all that. So go ahead sort away. All my delicate undies into one special pile."

Soon he had three piles in front of him.

"Go take the white and dark stuff down stairs and start a machine. Under the sink in the laundry room is plastic tub and a bottle of detergent marked for silk. Bring both up with you and we can go to the next step."

Once he was back up I couldn't help myself – this was just too much fun.

Handing him my cup – "babe, another cup of coffee please. Water for you if you feel you need something to drink."

"OK, fill the basin about a quarter with warm water, add the detergent, just a cup..."

He looked puzzled.

"Silly me, I guess I have to be a bit more explicit. Use the screw top from the bottle as a measurement. I guess I should have said 'cap' instead of cup. My bad. Now add some more water and put just the panties in there. I think they need just a bit of soaking. While they do that you could rub my feet."

I know I was being mean to him but somehow I had to pay him back for ruining my fun last night by his refusal to go dancing and let me have my fun with some strangers.

He's going to have very sore knees by the time the morning was over. First rubbing my feet and then doing the laundry.

There was no good place in our bathroom to put that wash tub. It wasn't safe to put it on top of the sink. So he had it keep either on the floor of the shower which meant kneeling to do the wash or on top of the toilet which meant bending for a long time or back to the knees.

Well we got through the whole ordeal. He used the toilet and bent over for the first batch and knelt for the second one.

I had to secretly smile to myself – serves you right. Had we gone dancing last night I would let you do it in the service sink in the laundry room. Much more comfortable working position.

The rest of Saturday was relatively mellow at least 'til after dinner when I told him.

"Terry go take a shower and shave and put the rubber sheet back on the bed in the guest room."

He looked at me as if was ready to explode.

"Easy big boy. I'm not going to make you sleep tied up and possibly in your own pee. No the sheet is there to protect the bed from your perspiration. I'm going to make you sweat like never before with my teasing and tormenting and if you do what you're supposed to do there will be pussy juice all over the place."

"Call me when you're ready to be tied down so that I can unlock you and inspect your cock before I go to drive you nuts with desire and the need to cum."

Maybe half an hour later I heard him.

"Goddess, I'm ready".

"Good, secure your legs and one of your hands to the ties on the bed. I'll be up shortly."

I filled a bucket with ice, grabbed a couple of water bottles and went upstairs. Let the games begin

First I secured Terry's other hand and then began by doing a strip that would have won the top prize at any strip club on amateur night.

I could tell from Terry's facial expressions that he was turned on plus the his cock was straining the CB to its limits. Terry started to moan when I slowly made my way up the bed kissing the insides of his thighs, giving "mouth hugs" to his CB covered cock until I actually tasted some pre-cum.

Time to move on. As I slithered further up his body in between kisses I kept telling him that I loved him and he was the only man that really mattered.

When I got to his nipples, I started to introduce a little pain – sucking and biting pretty hard one of them while pinching and scratching the other with my sharp finger nails. There was clearly a change of tone in his moaning. I may be wrong but I seemed to detect a certain sound of desperation.

When I got bored with that, I moved still further pressing my boobs firmly against his body until we were face to face and the tongue wrestling got under way.

While we were kissing, I alternated between pinching and twisting his nipples and fondling his balls.

I lost track of time but I needed a break so I sat up.

"Baby you must be really uncomfortable with your big cock locked into that CB. Let me take that off."

There was a big smile on his face.

"Easy stud, don't get your hopes up. I'm going to tease you and have you beg for mercy but I'm also going to try my very best to keep you from cumming. I want you horny and desperate. The only one getting orgasms tonight is ME your Goddess."

"Of course you can always hope that I get carried away and you start to ejaculate. That would not be good for you because I would have to punish you. Remember the crop. It's under the bed. So I want you to be a really good boy and tell me any time you're getting close to cumming. I will NOT tolerate an accidental discharge from you tonight. Got that?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Good, now let's get this off."

"Damn, I can't get it off. With your cock being so hard I can't pull it off without hurting you. Good thing I brought plenty of ice."

But of course, I couldn't just use the ice on his cock, no I had to play. Rubbing his hard and sore nipples with two ice cubes brought on another wave of moans and had me almost going too.

"Sorry, getting you out of the CB has to wait. First I need some release."

With that I swung myself over his face and Terry went to work teasing my pussy with a vengeance. I finally couldn't take it any longer.

Pinching his nipples hard "damn it Terry, stop playing and get me off unless you don't mind losing those nips."

Shortly thereafter I had my first explosive O for the evening.

After calming down, I put some ice into a baggie and put it on Terry's cock and a minute later I was able to get the CB off and with a couple of soft strokes with my hand that "soldier" was standing at full attention eliciting a grateful sigh from my darling.

This was followed by several hours of teasing and tormenting my darling, countless orgasms for me and none for my baby. At one point he was actually crying while desperately begging for permission to cum.

There was plenty of pre-cum, some of which I shared with Terry during our tongue wrestling but he was good about telling me when he got close.

Only once I had to squeeze his cock and balls really hard to keep him from cumming. My fault, he had warned me but I thought I could push just a bit further. I know it's not fair making him suffer for my deeds but who said life was supposed to be fair.

Eventually I collapsed on top of him and fell asleep 'til I felt a sharp pain in my ear lobe.

"Hey – stop that".

"Sorry Goddess but you were out like a light and unless you, me and the bed want to be covered by me pee you better do something about releasing me in a hurry."

I looked down on his cock – it was erect. I suspected mostly from the need to pee like the typical morning woody.

"Hmm, you know you can't pee if you're hard but I have a solution".

I grabbed the ice bucket that now contained mostly water, put it between his legs and forced his cock and balls into it.

"OWWW – you..."

My darling caught himself just in time.

"Watch your mouth hubby – now be a good boy and pee before I lock you back up."

There was look of disgust on Terry's face but the need to pee was too strong.

I grabbed a towel and roughly dried his cock and balls before putting the CB back on and locking it.

Releasing him is said – "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. You can join me or use the one here. Clean this place up and go to sleep. Again your choice – our bed (I almost said MY bed) or here. If you come to ours please be sure that you can actually sleep and not toss and turn because you're sexually frustrated."

"Come get up and give me a kiss."

I actually had to steady him because he seemed a bit wobbly on his legs when he got up.

I helped him fold up the rubber sheet.

"You can clean that in the morning. Just make sure you dump the ice bucket and rinse it good. I'll see you either in our bed or in the morning."

"I love you babe and thank you for a wonderful day and evening."

With that I grabbed my clothes and sashayed out of the room toward the master bath.

Terry didn't join me either in the shower or in bed which pissed me off a bit because I had gotten my second wind and wanted to play some more.

I woke up to knocking and the smell of coffee. My baby was standing in the door with the breakfast tray.

"Good morning Goddess, may I enter? I have your breakfast and the Sunday paper for you."

"Yes babe, of course. Please come in."

"Where is your breakfast?"

"I ate already. Didn't sleep much plus I was hungry. I hope that is OK with you?"

I was a bit put off. Sunday breakfast was a bit of a ritual for us but I didn't say anything. After all it was me that had upset the apple cart with the Goddess thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.