The Chastity Ball
Saturday Night: The Purity Ball

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Erotica Sex Story: Saturday Night: The Purity Ball - I've written a dozen or so stories in the Naked in School genre, but this is the first time I've done the traditional full week. Chastity is a good girl, President of True Love Waits, with strong moral objections to the program. Her school Principal challenges her to show that she can overcome her teenage hormonal urges and finish her week with her name intact. Will she succeed? Are you kidding?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Prostitution   Nudism  

Mom took me shopping for my Ball gown six weeks ago. It was a dream of lace and blue smoke, but of course it was quite chaste. That was the whole point of the Ball. Neither Daddy nor I had seen the alterations Mom had made until she helped me put it on.

Daddy took me to the mall to buy me some jewelry for the Ball. He got me a pearl bracelet and a diamond tiara, and one more thing. He bought me a silver loop with two little balls, and then he took me to get it pierced into the hood of my clit!

Daddy was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when I appeared. I heard him gasp as he looked up at me. He had seen the gown before, but there had been some changes. Instead of a dark blue bodice buttoned up to my neck, all the material from the collar to the waist had been replaced with the sheerest transparent gauze. Instead of concealing my breasts it cupped and surrounded them in a haze of blue light, cascading in a hundred transparent folds from shoulders to waist. It flowed when I moved, emphasizing the bounce of my small breasts, drawing the eyes to the points of my two hard nipples.

The floor length skirt was now cut open in front, rising from my ankles to outline my legs, trimmed with a strip of darker, sparking blue, to a clasp at my waist that framed my pussy, leaving it completely bare and vulnerable in a way that total nudity couldn't match. I was wearing one white garter on my left leg, the way a bride often does. My tiara sparkled, and so did the little silver loop in my pussy. My six inch heels were crystal platforms copied from the new version of Cinderella, and I felt like Cinderella as I descended the stairs toward, not my Prince, but my beloved daddy. He waited there for me, handsome in his tuxedo, as captivated by me as I was by him.

Mom was standing behind him with the camera, recording video of me descending the stairs. Daddy met me on the bottom step with a white Lilly corsage. He carefully pinned it on my blouse, half way between my left shoulder and my tit, making sure it didn't hide my nipple. Program rules were still in effect. After he pinned it on he pinched both of my nipples so they stuck out even more. I gave a little squeal and Mom took our picture.

I was surprised that we went out the front door and not into the garage. There at the curb was a white stretch limo, with a chauffer holding open my door. Now I felt even more like Cinderella. There was a line of limos as we pulled up to the Ballroom.

I snuggled up against daddy as he slid in and the chauffer closed the door. He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a long, warm hug, making me feel safe and loved. As the limo pulled away from the curb he reached forward and pulled out a bottle of chilled champagne and popped the cork. He filled two glasses and handed one to me. I stared deeply into his eyes as we drained our glasses.

Except for the drinks Principal Johnson gave me it was my first alcohol of any kind, and we finished the whole bottle before we got to the Ball. I was feeling light headed and excited. There was a small crowd watching the girls and their fathers arrive and walk down the red carpet to the entrance, and the TV stations even had cameras there.

In the crowd I saw Missy and her daddy. Both of them were giving me a disapproving look. Her gown was green with a surprisingly low cut bodice, but it covered her severely from her breasts down. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She looked as good, and I thought about what her Program week would do to her.

It was scary walking into a room full of girls who used to be my friends, not to mention their fathers. The girls were here to vow their chastity until marriage; their fathers were here to witness that pledge. Needless to say, my gown and my reputation were out of place. Nobody pretended not to look at me, and all of the glances were hostile, but none of the daddies even tried to look away. I liked that part.

One by one, each of the daddies escorted his daughter arm-in-arm up onto the dais. Each girl stepped onto the low pedestal at the center, and looked down at her father as she repeated the words of the sacred promise she made to preserve her most precious gift for her husband, the man with whom she would spend her life. Then her father placed a promise ring on her finger; a ring never to be removed until it was replaced by a wedding ring.

Sure, I knew that less than half of those girls were actually virgins, but it was still a beautiful ceremony, and I teared up every time. Missy was the second girl to go up, and she was looking straight at me while she made her promise.

Even though everyone knew I now represented the exact opposite of everything True Love Waits stands for, I was still the club president and the rules said I had to come up to the dais last, with my daddy, to conclude the ceremony. The room fell quiet as daddy and I stepped onto the dais. I was grateful for his hand as he helped me up onto the pedestal.

"This year I've been honored to be president of True Love Waits. I know that most of you don't agree with the changes that have happened to me in the week since I was put in The Program, totally against my will.

"I have to tell you that my week naked in school has the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks to it, I no longer want to be a virgin and so I'm not going to make the promise that you other girls have made here tonight. But I still came here to make a promise.

"If you can open your hearts and minds, I ask you to listen to that promise. I'm not trying to take away from the beauty of this night, nor from the vows all of you have made. You are wonderful girls, in the flower of your life, and that's why I want so very badly to help you understand what I have leaned this week.

"I have learned that there is more joy in life than I ever thought possible. I have learned that I have reached the beginning of sexual maturity, and that I no longer have to hold back from experiencing that joy. I know now that I've always been horny, but it took the best efforts of many caring people to help me understand that. Thanks to them I can relish every moment of my youth, of my life, without waiting to experience what is all around me right now!

"My promise is to be as promiscuous as I can. I won't ever turn away from sex, and when I find the man I want to spend my life with, I want him to share me with all the men he wants, as I will share him with every girl he desires. I want my future to be full of hard cocks, and I want my pussy to be full of cum. I want to swallow it, be covered in it, and relish every sparkling drop. That is my promise, to myself and everyone I want to love and be loved by. In token of that promise, daddy, I want to wear your ring, tonight and always."

My dear daddy knelt before me, like a knight before his lady. In his hand he held a silver promise ring. He reached out to the circular metal wire that pierced the hood of my clitoris, and firmly snapped the promise ring into place between the two tiny balls which just touched each other. Then he grasped my hips, leaned forward and gently kissed it just as if he was kissing my hand, only this kiss was on my lips, the lips that held my ring. I felt the tip of his tongue slip into the ring and lick my clit.

From the moment I had started to speak the room was dead silent, partly from shock and partly from the excitement of seeing me standing naked before them making sexual promises so different from theirs. Now, as my daddy's lips lingered at my pussy, I heard the sound of one person beginning to applaud. Fighting the glare of the lights I looked out at the audience and was astonished to see Missy smiling at me as she clapped her hands. Slowly, others in the audience began to join her. The sound swelled and engulfed the room even as the sensations of my daddy's tongue began to engulf my pussy. One by one the daddies and daughters began to stand, and the sound of my little moans of pleasure were drowned out by cheers from the audience. Then my daddy thrust his whole tongue as high up inside me as it would reach and I burst out with a high pitched shriek, cutting though the noise as I came on his face in front of the whole cheering throng!

When I had recovered enough to hear, the room was buzzing with voices as everyone babbled about what they had just seen. Some of the daughters had sat themselves an a daddy's lap, their own or another. Then the band started playing.

Daddy rose and took me by the hand. With the spotlight following us we stepped down from the dais and out onto the dance floor. My daddy gathered me in his strong arms and swept me around the floor in a tight embrace. One by one, other couples began to join us.

In my post-orgasmic glow I was intensely conscious of the hard shaft in my daddy's pants against my pussy. His hand dropped from my back down to my bottom and he pushed it against me. I began to slide my bare pussy up and down his cock in time to the music as he swept me across the dance floor. We were masturbating each other through the fabric of his trousers.

Around us on the floor, other couples pressed together as pussies nuzzled cocks in rhythm to the music. At the tables, girls sat on hard dicks and wiggled their ass as hands embraced and undressed them from behind. Vows less than an hour old were forgotten as long, elegant dresses rose up over slender legs to reveal white little-girl panties, or, here and there, daring frilly lingerie or hot pink thongs.

For a moment I caught sight of Missy at the edge of the dance floor, looking at me. Her daddy was holding her from behind, his hands cupping her breasts through her low cut bodice. As I looked, she closed her eyes and laid her head back against his shoulder. Her daddy grasped the opening of her gown and ripped the top apart, exposing her pert, braless breasts to their eager embrace.

Some of the couples, frightened by what was happening, got up and hurried out of the room. Here and there some of them parted ways. One daddy yanked his topless daughter off another girl and dragged her out the door. He passed a struggling daughter whose daddy had pinned her to his lap. He had one hand under her dress while he held her waist with the other. Two other couples came to the rescue, pinning the young girl's arms and legs so her daddy could remove her panties, then open her top and undo her bra. As his large hands covered her tiny breasts she stopped struggling and turned her head, opening her mouth to welcome his tongue.

As we danced I reached down and touched the button on my daddy's trousers. The fabric was wet with my pussy juice. I could feel his hard cock straining against his zipper, seeming ready to burst out the top. I squeezed it through his pants, then unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. I reached into his shorts and grabbed his penis. Now I could rub my bare slit along the shaft I cradled in my hand. My pussy slid smoothly up and down his pole, my slippery wetness mixing with the juice oozing from the tip of his cock. I slid myself up to his very tip, and suddenly I felt the head of his dick slip inside the opening of my slit. The moment had come to fulfill my vow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.